Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > TRU holding some kind of TTL sale april 2nd
Page 1 of 1
TRU holding some kind of TTL sale april 2nd [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 15:21:21 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
In TRU's most recent weekly ad, there was this little snippet.

[User Posted Image]

There were no other details, but it includes all toys to life.

*crosses fingers for sale on disney infinity figures*
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#2 Posted: 18:07:58 27/03/2016
This would be a good day to release Thrillipede and Buzz Wing... Oh wait, can't have Activision making a logical release decision smilie. Still, I'm curious as to how big itll be.
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#3 Posted: 04:19:13 28/03/2016
I wouldn't get my hopes up :u
Not as a naysayer, but there's nothing hinting for any releases in less than a week from now.
---
#all Spyros are valid
#4 Posted: 15:11:29 28/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Okaps
I wouldn't get my hopes up :u
Not as a naysayer, but there's nothing hinting for any releases in less than a week from now.

I'm not expecting a release.
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#5 Posted: 04:40:28 30/03/2016
I don't understand why they wouldn't let you know how much of an actual "sale" this is.
ShinkenRed Gold Sparx Gems: 2651
#6 Posted: 05:40:18 30/03/2016
Quote: diddy50
I don't understand why they wouldn't let you know how much of an actual "sale" this is.

They want you to be curious enough to come in store. Plus, if they don't advertise what exactly the sale is, their competitors can't price match them.
---
Unique Character roster:
S:SA: 32/32, S:G: 16/16, S:SF: 32/32, S:TT: 36/36
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#7 Posted: 11:12:54 02/04/2016
Looks like:

Buy one get one for 75% off SC singles.
Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Skylanders Eon Elite figures.
Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Skylanders accessories.
$25.99 racing packs.

Nothing really exiting really. Same old.
---
Stay Cool!
#8 Posted: 13:27:00 02/04/2016 | Topic Creator
It's mostly just for lego dimensions.
SlippyMagoo Green Sparx Gems: 135
#9 Posted: 17:55:37 02/04/2016
With all the sales that have been going on recently I decided to get back into Skylanders after about a year and a half off. I had a near complete set through Swap Force (minus most of the super rare variants) before I got burned out and sold all of it. The Toys R Us sale today helped fill my collection back up considerably. With the Target and GameStop sales going on the last couple of weeks I already have over 50 figures. Great thing is that it didn't break the bank either. I guess now is as good a time as any to get back into collecting. I am playing through Superchargers right now (which I actually kinda like) and just today bought Trap Team at Best Buy for $17. I am worried though looking through the various stores about how much I am really going to be able to get out of Trap Team. It is so hard to find any traps other than the elements that come with the starter pack. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#10 Posted: 18:23:45 02/04/2016
Quote: ZapNorris

That's because LEGO is dying. It's a LEGO Fire Sale. It cannot stand up to the awesomeness that is UBFunkies and Playmation.
#11 Posted: 18:45:07 02/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: UncleBob
Quote: ZapNorris

That's because LEGO is dying. It's a LEGO Fire Sale. It cannot stand up to the awesomeness that is UBFunkies and Playmation.

#teamunclebob
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#12 Posted: 19:08:27 02/04/2016
Quote: SlippyMagoo
With all the sales that have been going on recently I decided to get back into Skylanders after about a year and a half off. I had a near complete set through Swap Force (minus most of the super rare variants) before I got burned out and sold all of it. The Toys R Us sale today helped fill my collection back up considerably. With the Target and GameStop sales going on the last couple of weeks I already have over 50 figures. Great thing is that it didn't break the bank either. I guess now is as good a time as any to get back into collecting. I am playing through Superchargers right now (which I actually kinda like) and just today bought Trap Team at Best Buy for $17. I am worried though looking through the various stores about how much I am really going to be able to get out of Trap Team. It is so hard to find any traps other than the elements that come with the starter pack. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

you really only need 1 each of the main elements and you get 2 in the starter. kaos traps should be much easier to find too to catch him and the only other challenge is light and dark traps. again just 1 of each element is really all you need to play the game. just get any that fit that criteria no matter the designs and you're golden.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me