First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
What should they change for Sky6?
ClassicSpyroLUV Yellow Sparx Gems: 1193
#51 Posted: 16:12:28 31/03/2016 | Topic Creator
What about adding drop in drop out coop? You would still be able play the game with one player of course. Maybe you could have any two characters on the portal if you want and they would follow you and fight beside you even without another player.

Also, here's another gimmick idea: We've done swappable characters, and while dual element characters were a thing, the focus was mainly on the movement abilities. What if the next gimmick was on REALLY blending elements to create all new elements. This would be one by putting any two characters of two elements on the portal at once and getting an all new character of an all new element. The number of available blended characters would be limitless, and no two would repeat. Any two characters blend to create a new character unique to them and only them. The blended elements would be more limited however; blend fire with water and you always get the same new element.

If they were to implement drop in drop out coop in the same game, maybe the game would ask you if you want to blend the elements when you put them on the portal before it puts any character in game.

Or maybe you start with two separate characters and as you go through the game you build up a power bar by fighting or collecting something and when the bar is filled you get the option to merge for a limited time. Maybe each character has their own bar so that two players have to work together to fill them both, and one player must play as both characters for a time (you could switch between the two at will) to fill both bars.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:27:15 31/03/2016 by ClassicSpyroLUV
LittlePunk Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#52 Posted: 16:20:07 31/03/2016
I just wanna see more useful backward compatibility. I wanna use traps, vehicles, play old adventure packs ect
---
smilie This fire is outta control!
smilie Let there be rock!!!
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#53 Posted: 21:11:19 31/03/2016
Quote: Bifrost
The witch that cursed Ignitor is implied to have done it on purpose since she pretty much was on the way to the dragon. And being Sunburn would be a nice twist, but he's a bit more orangey than red :I kinda comparing him to Flavius, who COULD very much be the guy because he's a complete idiot and possibly could've done something stupid to make Ignitor hunt him down.

Which brings us back to my game piece/legacy idea. Wouldn't it be fun to be able to play these stories out with any Skylander?
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#54 Posted: 03:24:20 01/04/2016
Quote: Drek95
In my opinion they should simply take Trap Team, change the level structure to an open-world one, support vehicles as a way to travel faster across the map, re-implement some kind of Skylanders PvP, change how experience works so we can finally get past Level 20 without keep increasing only the health, re-introduce some kind of character's specific Quest for all the exsisting characters and maybe an Heroic-like mission for each of the new Skylanders.
Oh and classic cards and bases, please, thanks.

Finally either implement elemental features tied naturally to the environment along with Elemental Gates or simply get rid entirely of the latter.

Of course, new story, returning classic NPCs, new locations and 20 or so new Skylanders to collect.
No new gimmick, no new Portal.

Excellent! Well said. I agree with all of the above.
---
Any last wishes?
Jeriba Yellow Sparx Gems: 1168
#55 Posted: 05:08:41 01/04/2016
Add to this some little but important details (like SSA):

- no lvl up bubbles
- if they don't bring back heroes, portal master ranking should be give bonuses like speed, health, damage, armour, etc.
- bring back legendary treasures
- fixed soul gems
- more secret areas
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#56 Posted: 16:53:10 23/05/2016
a big hub like SSA and i buy
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me