Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Nintendo To Stop Wii U Production in 2016 - NOT PROVEN FALSE
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Nintendo To Stop Wii U Production in 2016 - NOT PROVEN FALSE [CLOSED]
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#51 Posted: 08:48:41 30/03/2016
I've been just skimming through this childish bickerkng because I can't find a single reaction image about internet fights that doesn't insult one or both parties(even without actually having any actual insults, but you know how easily one can make it so). Maybe would be necessary so this argument looks less pathetic? Maybe, but not my job to decide.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#52 Posted: 12:20:33 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: UncleBob
Oh, and for funzies...

Quote: sonicbrawler182
Your comment came out of nowhere because you were trying to shoehorn your anti-Nintendo bias where it wasn't warranted, and tried to claim we don't blame Nintendo when we do.

Quote: sonicbrawler182
And once again, calling you a drone was not an insult, as that was the exact way in which you were projecting yourself - not letting anyone have any criticism of Nintendo.

One day, I have an anti-Nintendo bias (which is flat ridiculous for anyone who knows me).
The next, I'm a tone deaf Nintendo drone (a Nintendrone, if you will).

Didn't plan to come back but I just wanted to say - yes, it is indeed very common for people to be fickle and act on one extreme one day, and the opposite extreme the next. Especially when it's months apart.

I remembered that old comment full well. You bringing that up doesn't change a bit of what I have said.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#53 Posted: 12:28:55 30/03/2016
You are correct - it does not change what you've said at all. Which is, essentially, "You don't agree with me! Personal attack go!" Twice now.

So, sure, you got that going for you.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me