Page 1 of 1
THAT ANNoYING MOMENT WHEN
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#1 Posted: 22:58:46 20/03/2016 | Topic Creator
YOU FORGET ABOUT THE LOST FLEET SKATEBOARD CHALLENGE UNTIL THE SORCERESS DECIDES TO LOCK HUNTER IN A CAGE

THANKS OBAMA
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
etherealspyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2267
#2 Posted: 14:40:31 21/03/2016
This is so true!
---
Furry trash tho
#3 Posted: 16:50:35 21/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: etherealspyro
This is so true!

Ughhhhh it's so annoying, I always forget about the Hunter-in-a-cage bit
---
oh my god
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#4 Posted: 21:49:41 21/03/2016
Quote: Jaggedstar

Me too. Honestly I don't play Spyro 3 much, so when I do replay it I'm surprised at how much I forget. At certain points it's annoying, but mostly I really enjoy it because during some parts of the game it feels as though I'm playing it for only like the 2nd time. Man, when I was a kid, I was amazed at how Hunter was actually trapped and it affected the game (I remember always having to go back to Honey speedway after I got Hunter back). Not replaying it but once every year or 2 really keeps the game feeling magical for me like it did when I first played it
---
You gotta believe!
etherealspyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2267
#5 Posted: 14:39:02 22/03/2016
I do forget some things too which is nice because it totally adds that nostalgia factor again.
---
Furry trash tho
#6 Posted: 22:37:16 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: madison-dwrd
Quote: Jaggedstar

Me too. Honestly I don't play Spyro 3 much, so when I do replay it I'm surprised at how much I forget. At certain points it's annoying, but mostly I really enjoy it because during some parts of the game it feels as though I'm playing it for only like the 2nd time. Man, when I was a kid, I was amazed at how Hunter was actually trapped and it affected the game (I remember always having to go back to Honey speedway after I got Hunter back). Not replaying it but once every year or 2 really keeps the game feeling magical for me like it did when I first played it

Quote: etherealspyro
I do forget some things too which is nice because it totally adds that nostalgia factor again.

The same for me too actually, when I'm relaxed and just playing along and BAM I'm 5 years old worrying about Hunter in a cage...other times I'm 16 years old and raging about how I suddenly need to do a billion tasks that I can't do without him :')
---
oh my god
Spock Green Sparx Gems: 115
#7 Posted: 19:03:03 23/10/2016
I didn't forget the challenge itself but that you needed Hunter freed before you could play it until I went in and saw the Hunter sign. Then I proceeded to blank on how to free him, I had to just keep playing through the storyline until defeating Scorch produced the cut scene.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me