Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#251 Posted: 16:45:37 29/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Rose? You mean Sholeh...

It was right now that Sholeh had noticed that the wolverine was missing an arm, and by the looks of it, it was recent. Why did it want to continue to fight? For Sholeh, it was preposterous how far a desire to kill could go. When the tree stared to shake, she waited for Ravage and Jr. to get out of the way of the entrance and went to see who was there.
"Crocux!? Hey! There it is! That thing that Sybil was warning about!" she said to the crocodile below, and imagined that he knew.

Back at Hunted island, Sybil was still waiting for Guardian to talk to her, but she was so extremely worried about the Haven. And she was starting to feel guilty for leaving it with that wolverine roaming around with a sick desire to kill. Not even Shadow was that extreme. The Komodo dragon at least had the decency to talk to you first, but still, that wouldn't stop Sybil from taking away her previous decision.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#252 Posted: 18:26:20 29/03/2016
ooc: no Rose. she showed up to help.

"Sybil i need you to promise me that you wont harden your heart, the Haven needs a kind noble leader like you, and i need you to take care of my family for me. to care for them as if they were your own. please promise me that much. i owe you so much yet i don't know how to repay you for all you've done for me and my family."

Crocux nodded and rammed the tree again. Jr held on but Ravage wasnt so lucky. he fell down from the tree. Crocux had his jaws open as he snapped them down as hard as he could crushing Ravage's head. that threat was over. Crocux spat the dead wolverine out looked up and said "Sholeh I need your help. I need you to help me get Sozen and Shi to haunted island. Dad is badly hurt and could die. i know you aren't very fond of my dad but please don't do it for him do it for his family." Crocux pleaded fearful for his fathers well being.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#253 Posted: 19:35:37 29/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: That was a short threat. And thanks for clearing that up.

Sybil simply looked down, doubting she could keep a promise like that. After what happens, Sybil knew that she would have to be extra careful of the animals that arrived to the Haven. But right now, her concern was Guardian.
"Don't say it as if you are going to die. I created the Haven to give those who deserve it a second chance. I can't do that if everyone keeps dying on me!" she said furiously, having witness too many deaths to tolerate another one. She then addressed to Whirlpool.
"Please Whirlpool. Do all you can to save him. Medicine, rest, even sorcery if you have to, and don't let him think like that!" Sybil ordered, taking a look to Jack as well and then leaving the burrow to meet the waiting Jet. Whirlpool was left startled, never having seen Sybil that upset. He vowed however, to do all he could to save the cobra, and with Jack helping him, who was part of his family, he believed he had a high chance of success.

Sholeh took a while to answer, having been a bit disturbed about Crocux's way of killing, but then finally replied.
"Sure, whatever. But if that cobra thinks for a moment that I did it for him..." she said, not wanting Guardian to misinterpret that she cared. As she prepared to head her way, a familiar face showed up.
"I can fly there Monsieur crocodile. Flying will take shorter time." the voice said. It was none other than Warren, who, after hearing Sybil's warning, went to Sholeh's tree to protect her, but he saw the fight and became too afraid to interfere.
"WARREN! You bald-necked freak! Where have you been!?" Sholeh insulted, as she mounted him to head to Sozen's cave. As they left, Sholeh continued with her insults, but the vulture was already too use to them.
---
#254 Posted: 20:00:36 29/03/2016
Crocux sighed with some relefe. "thak you Sholeh."

Jack did his best to help Whirlpool but little did they know the damage was far greater then it appered.

Shi soon heard wing flapping and saw Warren arrive with Sholeh on his back.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#255 Posted: 20:05:31 29/03/2016
Rose was holding her face for it had scratch marks on it. "Crocux I need to get my face looked at." Rose then carefully climbed down sweeping as her face was swollen and had three claw marks on it. "Is there any hidden medicine around?"
---
SC
#256 Posted: 20:15:19 29/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil arrived at Hunted island's beach, and saw Jet's dorsal fin.
"Come Jet. Come pick me up." she called, believing that the wolverine threat was still at large.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Shi soon heard wing flapping and saw Warren arrive with Sholeh on his back.

Warren landed without crashing (finally!), and left Sholeh to talk to the couple.
"You bird. Go talk to your husband. That cobra friend of yours got very hurt by the wolverine and they need Sozen's help back at Hunted island." Sholeh quickly explained, wanting to leave as soon as possible since she wasn't very fond of Shi.
---
#257 Posted: 20:46:52 29/03/2016
"What? What happened?" Sozen said as he came from the back of his cave.

"Hop on." Jet said. "How is he doing?"
---
SC
#258 Posted: 21:05:10 29/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"It's that cobra. He's very injured and are requesting your presence on Hunted island." Sholeh I'd, straight to the point.

"With Whirlpool and Jack's help, he can make it." was all that Sybil answered, not wanting to talk about it.
---
#259 Posted: 21:10:46 29/03/2016
"What!?!" Sozen said. "Shi come on! We need to leave now!" He then took off into the air with a thunderous sound.
---
SC
#260 Posted: 21:20:15 29/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh mounted Warren once more, her job being done. Unlike with last time, she left without a single insult to the vulture, and once she finally returned to her beloved home, she could see that Crocux was still there.
"Well, it's already done. He's on his way." she said, after Warren placed her gently into the entrance of her home, where Jr. was still standing, much to her displeasure.

Sybil could see from even that far Sozen's unmistakable silhouette on the horizon. She then wondered if the eagle knew where Whirlpool lived.
"Stop right here Jet. We'll wait for Sozen to pass upon us." she said, ready to give the eagle directions, even if her presence was still not welcomed to him.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#261 Posted: 21:31:24 29/03/2016
Speckles was already at the kea tree with Cole and Cheryl. He had heaved the eggs to the back wall of one of the higher roosts and tried to cover them with leaves, worriedly pacing between the outside of the hole back to the makeshift nest. The frantic panic of the birds had seemed to have calmed down, but only to leave an anxious, eerie silence. The disgruntled velvet worm muttered some unintelligible words of unease as he consistently replayed the worst-case scenario in his head, almost expecting the monster to scratch his way up, lunge in, and crush the hapless eggs right then and there.
#262 Posted: 21:34:22 29/03/2016
Soon Sozen flew over Sybil. He saw her. "Sybil where is Guardian?"
---
SC
#263 Posted: 21:40:12 29/03/2016
Shi climbed on Sozen's back before he took off. she was fearful for her fathers safty.

Crocux was looking around for medicine when Sholeh arrived. he looked at Sholeh and said "thanks Sholeh." Jr was happy the threat was over. the adrenalin faded and he passed out falling out of the tree and landin on Crocux's back. Crocux looked up at Sholeh and said "seems like even after you rejected him my nephew still cared about you enough to try to protect you. He's just like his father." Jr.'s wounds were very savere but he would live but medical attention would be wise.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#264 Posted: 21:44:04 29/03/2016
"Sholeh I know we had our differences but can you help me? My face was scratched by that thing and I may need medical attention. If you have anything to help I will be forever grateful." Rose said still panting.
---
SC
#265 Posted: 21:45:58 29/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yeah sure, whatever." Sholeh responded, being true to her always bitter personality. She then answered Rose.
"What do I know about medicine!? Ask Crocux! He's the one finding it!" she said, still as bitter than ever. She believed that she had helped enough already, and she was getting tired of being asked so many favors.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Soon Sozen flew over Sybil. He saw her. "Sybil where is Guardian?"

"He's with Whirlpool. He lives in a burrow just between those two tall trees over there." Sybil instructed, pointing the way. There were two tall trees that could be seen even from where they were standing, but they were quite far apart, so finding the burrow was a bit tricky for the first-timers.
"If you have trouble, ask a cockatoo. They are always flying around." Sybil specified, signaling Jet to keep going now that that issue was out of the way.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:57:45 29/03/2016 by Felines
#266 Posted: 21:49:32 29/03/2016
ooc: Jr fell out of the tree.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#267 Posted: 21:50:20 29/03/2016
"Thank you Sybil." Sozen then flew off quickly. He soon reached the two larg trees. Finding the burrow was tricky but Sozen soon found it. "Whirlpool! Are you there? I need to see Guardian!"

"Can you help me out? I can't see very well right now.
---
SC
#268 Posted: 21:56:13 29/03/2016
Jack recodnised the voices and rushed to the entrance to let them in. "ok you two. take it easy around him. he's in very bad shape and we don't want to risk making his condision worse."

Crocux then said "hop on my back Rose. the kea's are pritty decent docters and might be able to help."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#269 Posted: 22:00:40 29/03/2016
Rose climbed on Crocux back. She layed down and rested her head.

Sozen quickly rushed to Guardian's side. "Don't you ever give up on me!"
---
SC
#270 Posted: 22:01:34 29/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright ShadetheDragon. I changed it. And Spyroconvexity, is that sentence from below said by Jet?

Whirlpool invited Shi in, but Sozen was too big, so he had to stay inside. It wasn't noticeable, but the wombat was exhausted beyond words. He wasn't exactly young, and all the treatments he had to do for the past weeks was really draining him.

Sholeh was glad that the company was over, but then she looked below to see if the wolverine was still there.
"Hey you! What did you do with the body?" she asked, not wanting any corpse lying around her tree and dirtying her surroundings.

At the kea's tree, everybody was gathering. They didn;t know that the wolverine was dead, so they were getting ready to prepare defenses, since they had been pretty busy trying to ease up the panic that formed among the warblers.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:20 29/03/2016 by Felines
#271 Posted: 22:04:57 29/03/2016
Ooc: it was Rose.

"I will send someone to get rid of it when I get treated." Rose said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:06:09 29/03/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#272 Posted: 22:18:22 29/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Fine, and in the meantime, it will rot here and create an unbearable stench at MY home!" Sholeh complained, tempted to move the body away herself if something wasn't done soon.

While on her way home, Sybil was worried on the many disasters that the wolverine could still be causing. As they headed their way, Sybil talked to Jet.
"Now remember, stay near the shore. That thing at the Haven is dangerous. I will try to lure it to shore so you can kill it." Sybil said with hate, demonstrating that violence was no longer a last resort with her.
---
#273 Posted: 22:27:33 29/03/2016
Shi rushed over to her dad's side "daddy! are you ok!? what happened to you!?" Guardian smiled at their enthusiasum. "i'll be fine Shi. daddy just got hurt saving Sybil's life from the wolverine that showed up. trns out it wasn't Shadow at all. I'm sure Crocux killed it by now." when he smiled it showed his two broken fangs. Shi then asked "and what about your fangs?" Guardian sighed "they broke when the wolverine pulled me off of it when i bit it."

as Crocux walked he decided to talk to Rose. "so Rose, you're going to be Sybil's replacement some day. that must be exiteing?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#274 Posted: 22:36:22 29/03/2016 | Topic Creator
As they retreated, Sholeh was furious. She didn't want no body resting at the side of her tree. She then looked at Warren, who was still on another tree.
"You! Get rid of it!" she ordered, believing that was Warren's cue. But he didn't dare lay a claw on it without either Rose or Sybil's permission.
"Coward! Fine! I'll move it myself!" Sholeh said furiously, getting off the tree and started to move it herself. But it was so darn heavy! She looked to see if Warren was still there, but he was already gone, infuriating her even more.

Warren left so that he could catch up with Crocux and Rose.
"Mademoiselle Rose. Madame Sholeh is very angry. She wants to get rid of her body herself." he said to the tiger believing that was something important to let know.
---
#275 Posted: 23:01:39 29/03/2016
"We were going to give it to the orcas." Rose said laying on Crocux. "Can you help her?"

Jet nodeed and soon reached shore.
---
SC
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:59:21 29/03/2016 by Spyroconvexity
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#276 Posted: 23:54:24 29/03/2016
Royal lands on his tree, keeping a look out for anymore danger. Jaerl, on the otherhand is aiding the warblers, acting as a scout for them. Both birds have no idea the danger is gone.
#277 Posted: 23:57:49 29/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Certainly!" Warren said, very glad to be given permission. He was sure the orcas needed it desperately. Sholeh was ahead of them though, since that was her plan all along. It was no use having a body to waste. As she continued pulling, Warren's big talons carried both her and the wolverine all the way to the shore.

"Thank you Jet. I don't know what would I do without you." Sybil said gratefully, some of her anger easing up, but when she heard the rustling of the foliage in front of them, she became defensive. She thought that was the wolverine, waiting to attack her once again. It came with quite a surprise when she saw it was both Warren and Sholeh, carrying the one who was threatening the island just minutes ago.
"Can you believe it? Crocux got the job done quite nicely." Sholeh said with a grin, seemingly enjoying Sybil's surprised reaction. The civet didn't know whether to be happy or startled with such a quick job. She did ordered the wolverine killed, but she didn't expected it to happen so fast...
---
#278 Posted: 00:02:56 30/03/2016
"is that the culprit?" Jet said.
---
SC
#279 Posted: 00:06:34 30/03/2016
as Sholeh atempted to move the body it slowly began to move on its own! some how Ravage servived (he's supposed to be dead but then i thought hey why should he die so soon. so yea as for how he servived i never put in detail what condision his head was but it's severly cracked and fractuered but it's still held together. oh and their's some brain damage that would make it so the three limbed savage isn't well so much of a savage any more. ether way i just thought it would be interesting. and some people(and animals) have sevived injuries that were that bad or worse and still servive so yea lets see how this goes smilie)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:09:56 30/03/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#280 Posted: 00:10:08 30/03/2016
Oc: she was talking to Warren.

"What the heck?" Jet was shocked.
---
SC
#281 Posted: 00:15:09 30/03/2016
ooc: dang i ment for that post to go up before Sholeh got to the beach oh well. this should be interesting.

Ravage groned and slowly lifted it's one arm up to its head. the fur on its head was covered with blood as it attemped to open its eyes only to feel pain. for the first time in his life Ravage felt vonerable, he slowly began to cural up into a ball.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#282 Posted: 00:49:28 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I hope you're not pulling a Lazarus on me. You have to explain in a realistic way how would he survive something like that. Yeah, I also thought he died too soon, but still...

Warren immediately let go of Ravage and soon flew away terrified, but then he turned and grabbed Sholeh to keep her out of harm's way. Sybil returned to Jet in case he decided to attack, and was starting to wonder if Sholeh pulled a very nasty prank on her.
"This is too much! Jet, see if you can create a wave and wash him towards you!" Sybil said, very startled. The wolverine really creeps her out.
---
#283 Posted: 00:56:17 30/03/2016
"Hold on tight Sybil. I have to get speed." Jet said as he swam out a distance and started to head straight towards shore.
---
SC
#284 Posted: 01:42:28 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Come on... come on..." Sybil whispered, as she held on tight to Jet's dorsal fin. She didn't understand why Warren and Sholeh were bringing the wolverine to shore, since it was hard to imagine Sholeh helping anyone. Perhaps Warren or Crocux convinced her? Either way, she didn't understand why they took the risk, and hoped Jet could wash Ravage away before he could come to his senses...
---
#285 Posted: 01:49:34 30/03/2016
ooc: i know and i tried so my explanation was the best i could come up with.

Ravage struggled to understand. he didn't know why but he felt that he needed to run so he struggled to his feet and started heading blindly away from the shor towards the plant life. he struggled to breath and couldn't see.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#286 Posted: 01:58:02 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"No no! Quickly Jet!" Sybil urged, starting to panic. She couldn't let Ravage escape and continue to harm the Haven.

Unfortunately for the warblers, a young female that witness Crocux's killing the wolverine was happily spreading the news that the threat was over. The panic was ceasing, and the warblers were starting to spread once more. Some of them didn't believe her, but others were so happy with the news that a few of them even went as far as to land on the ground to celebrate the freedom and carefree news, leaving them at the wolverine's mercy should he escape...
---
#287 Posted: 02:02:12 30/03/2016
Ravage was weak and was struggaling to keep moving. he was almost out of Jet's reach but even if Ravage did get to a safe spot he didn't care anymore. he was afraid and confused.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#288 Posted: 02:05:18 30/03/2016
Suddenly a large wave swamped the shore and washed Ravage away. Suddenly he was in Jets mouth.
---
SC
#289 Posted: 02:16:40 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil watched with relief as the capture was successful, but while he was being washed away, she could see the wolverine was in really bad shape. The arm now seemed like the least of his problems.
"Swim to deeper waters Jet. And hold him tightly. I don't want him to bite you." Sybil suggested, thinking that he may still have a fighting spirit in him, and if he escaped, he wouldn't be able to swim too far if they were in deeper waters. But after seeing his condition, she doubted it, and even felt a little pity for the creature. She still wasn't sure if she should order Jet to finish him off or if to take that opportunity to finally talk to him...
---
#290 Posted: 02:23:47 30/03/2016
Soon Rose and Crocux reached the kea tree. "Mambo. Mambo are you there? We need your help. Me and Jr are hurt from that thing." Rose said still holding her swollen and scratched face.

Jet quickly swam to deeper waters.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:27:59 30/03/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#291 Posted: 02:37:47 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Calm down Rose. We're here. We're busy." Cole answered, being near the ground at that moment. They were still preparing the defenses, since the warbler's news still hasn't reached them.
"Oh wait, what did you say?" he then asked, seeing that Rose was quite bruised...

"What do you want to do Jet?" Sybil asked, still indecisive about the wolverine's fate...
---
#292 Posted: 02:42:40 30/03/2016
"I want to hear him out then exile him forever." Jet said. "I am not a killer. I have mercy." Jet said.

"I was protecting Sholeh and Jr from that beast. But Jr. got hurt and as well as me. Crocux killed it." Rose said barely being able to see Cole.
---
SC
#293 Posted: 02:50:25 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil found that ironic since another name for the orca was killer whale and they did have to kill to feed, but she didn't say anything and decided to respect his demand. But first, there was a problem with that.
"Alright Jet, it will be as you say. However, I don't think we can return him to where he came from. They live too far north." she explained, knowing that will be a problem, not to mention that with the drought, Jet was probably too weak to travel and pass the current.

"Wait. It's dead? Just like that?" Cole said, surprised. But one look at Crocux and he imagined it must be true. One snap from those gigantic jaws and he doubted anyone could survive that.
"Very well miss. I will ask my sister to gather some curative leaves for your scratches. I can't say we can do the same for the eyes though. We don't know what could be good for that." Cole expressed, wishing he could do more.
---
#294 Posted: 02:58:47 30/03/2016
"Jr needs help too. I think something cool would help with my swelling." Rose said.
---
SC
#295 Posted: 03:06:32 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Alright, but first, I need to inform the flock the good news." he said, flying to the tree and not returning for a while. Things were so busy up there, that it was hard to get everyone's attention.

In the meantime, Sholeh returned to her tree and Warren, trying not to be a coward, remained nearby. She was in the mood to insult him more, but all she did was prepare her spear and got ready to impale the wolverine should he dare to approach again...
---
#296 Posted: 03:12:24 30/03/2016
Crocux nodded "it is true."

Ravage was trembling. it started to cry out in fear. as tears as well as blood flowed from his face.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#297 Posted: 03:17:07 30/03/2016
"Why did you attack the haven?" Jet said.
---
SC
#298 Posted: 03:21:32 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil waited patiently for the answer, wanting to understand why somebody would want to kill for the sake of killing and not for survival.

After a while, Cheryl was the one who came to Rose, and instructed Rose to rub the leaves she brought to her wounds.
"Rub it to the wounds, but be careful with the eyes." she warned, looking stressed. It looked like there was quite a commotion up the kea tree.
---
#299 Posted: 03:24:17 30/03/2016
Ravage didn't know what Jet was talking about, it lost it's memory. he gave a confused look and tried to say what Jet said "w-w-wy y-yowl a-attolk w-waven?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#300 Posted: 03:35:25 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil looked at Jet, and wondered if Ravage was just playing dumb so that he could be let out.
"You know what you did! You tried to kill half of us!" Sybil said furiously, not wanting to show compassion.
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me