Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 50 of 50
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2451 Posted: 01:13:35 31/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo began to panic a little when he saw Crocux submerging.
"Miss Sybil, please untangle me!" he said, struggling. He believed Crocux was hunting him, and knew he wouldn't be able to get away if he couldn't fly. But Sybil simply retreated a bit.
"No way! I have gone through this twice! It's fair if you do too!" she responded, trying to see if she could catch a glimpse of Crocux below. It was clear to her now that Mambo really enjoyed when others were embarrassed liked that, but when it was his turn to be humiliated, Mambo didn't look forward to it.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2452 Posted: 03:12:03 31/07/2016
Crocux smirked and torpedod up through the water strait for Mambo. upon breaking the surface Crocux closed his mouth around Mambo and fell back in with a mighty splash. Crocux threw Mambo into the air and started to play a game of one player volley ball with him as the ball. sending him into the air with his mouth body or tail Mambo was at his mercy. soon Crocux caught him in his mouth and using his toung to pull off a few loose feathers Crocux made a loud gulp making it lo like he just ate Mambo and if anyone doubted it he made a bealch spitting out the feathers.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2453 Posted: 03:25:14 31/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: We're finally at the last page people. Remember the drill. Leave the last post to me.

"Ha ha! Just like the orca game." Sybil said with a nostalgic hit when she saw the tied Mambo being thrown up and down, now having an idea on how she and the rest of the Haven friends looked like when being thrown around by the huge marine mammals. Her exitement and happiness vanished suddenly when she saw Crocux spitting out feathers... and no sign of Mambo. She got incredibly scared, but stayed put nonetheless.
"Um... Crocux? You..." she asked, with eyes opened so wide they looked like they could come out. Even with her wet fur, one could see it was standing to one end like a cat. She wanted to believe Crocux was only joking... but that looked so real... He couldn't have, could he?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:26:47 31/07/2016 by Felines
#2454 Posted: 03:28:00 31/07/2016
Crocux turned in the water and looked at her with a hungry gaze. he slowly started to drift towards shore and Sybil.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#2455 Posted: 03:33:47 31/07/2016
"Crocux don't do it!" Rose quickly swam over to Crocux. She ran in front of him.
---
SC
#2456 Posted: 03:41:07 31/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil wasn't sure what to believe anymore. She had trusted Crocux, and wanted to believe that was just some sort of naughty game, but those vertical eyes were utterly terrifying now.
"Now Crocux... I think that you may be getting a little too carried away..." Sybil said, still trying to find Mambo somewhere inside his jaws, but she couldn't even hear him. Without realizing, she was trying to swim away from Crocux, and tried to signal Rose to get away, since she was no match for him...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:42:22 31/07/2016 by Felines
#2457 Posted: 03:48:01 31/07/2016
when Crocux seemed to be on top of her and he opened his jaws seemingly to devower her he spat Mambo out right on top of her. he then burst out laughing "GAHAHAHAHAHA!!the look on your face! PRICELESS!! HAHAHA!" he started laughing so hard he was crying and since he wasn't focusing swimming he started to sink "HAHAHA! oh dear! HAHA! laughing to hard! can't swim! HAHAHAHAHA!" he then sinks.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2458 Posted: 03:53:03 31/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil swam besides the innocently protective Rose, feeling neutral with the joke.
"I knew it! I just knew it! But darn can you give a performance!" Sybil said sternly as she oulled on his eyes to motivate him to float, but afterwards threw a smile.
"If it only had been the gulping sound, I wouldn't have been fooled, but the feather part was really tricky." she then commented, as Mambo managed to set himself free thanks to Croxux's drool loosening up his binds.
"Serves you right for leaving me at his mercy." Mambo said with a grin from atop of Sybil's head, cleaning himself and flying above them.
"Well, at least we're even now." she then said to Mambo, knowing that they both received quite a fright.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:55:36 31/07/2016 by Felines
#2459 Posted: 03:56:45 31/07/2016
bubbles are going up to the surface as Crocux can't stop laughing. he was still sinking as spots started to appear at the edge of his vision.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2460 Posted: 04:08:10 31/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Miss Sybil... I don't think he's getting up." Mambo said after inspecting the bubbles, and realized Crocux was laughing way too much. Sybil realized he may be right, but how was she going to pull him up? Rose was still practicing her swimming, so Sybil doubted she could pull him up. Sybil did the other best thing she could do; she swam after him and got below him, and making sure she didn't get the scars he already had on his belly, she started to bite him in order to alert him of his predicament...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:54:54 31/07/2016 by Felines
#2461 Posted: 23:48:48 31/07/2016
by then he had already passed out due to lack of air. but a bottle nosed dolphin decided to visit. she saw what was happing and thought to herself not again and rushed over to help. she got under Crocux and started up to the beach and the serface one notable feature about her was that she had a very large scar on her right side. as she straind to lift him she thought damn boy! what have you been eating!? as she made progress.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2462 Posted: 23:58:09 31/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I hope you're not adding a brand new character this late. If you are, keep in mind that you have very little space left to make the appearance credible, unless you wait for the next RP to explain further.

Sybil wasn't sure what was going on, but hitched a ride on the dolphin's tail in order to see how Crocux was doing, with Mambo flying close behind. She was very glad that the orcas weren't there at the moment, since they didn't like dolphins at all, not even with the fact that it was one who rescued Sybil and brought her there years ago.
---
#2463 Posted: 00:13:52 01/08/2016
ooc: actually that's what I'm planning on. in a sense. after getting crocux to safty she'll leave and come back in the next one.

she just barly managed to get him to shore. after getting him off of her she says "okay he's on his back now start jumping on him to get the water out! last thing we need is to have a dead croc." she then yells "Jack!!! I know you're their! It happened again." the chimp cursed and rushed over "damn it Crocux not again!" she smiled "okay he'll be fine now." and she turns to leave.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2464 Posted: 00:48:39 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright, but try not to create too many characters. You might get lost controlling so many like it happens to me many times.

Mambo almost followed her, needing to know who the heck was this dolphin, and why did she appeared out of nowhere, but Sybil stopped him.
"Come on Mambo. We need to help Crocux!" she called with the kea returning.

Sybil climbed his belly and started to jump as much as she could, trying to make her little wait be worth the effort.
"Man, a crocodile drowning in his own element. Now I have seen everything." Mambo exclaimed, as he grabbed his lower jaw to open his mouth and he could expel water.
"Crocodiles don't breathe underwater Mambo. They close their throats to avoid swallowing water." Sybil explained, now being familiarized with that concept. It was evident that during Crocux's laughter, he opened that fleshy valve that protects his throat, thus almost drowning in the process.
---
#2465 Posted: 01:04:41 01/08/2016
Rose quickly rushed to shore and started to help push on the crocs belly.
---
SC
#2466 Posted: 01:22:47 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
With Rose now helping, Sybil had a better idea on how to make Crocux react.
"Keep pushing for me Rose. I have an idea on how to make him wake up." she said, willing to do the same trick she and Jack used when Crocux was deeply asleep.
"Mambo, I think you better step back a little. This is a little dangerous." Sbil warned, with Mambo worried but obeying her nonetheless. He was ready to fly her off just in case that danger she talked about came true...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#2467 Posted: 01:26:35 01/08/2016
Sayan quickly joined the others on shore-- concerned for the immediate safety of Crocux. "Come on... you can do it.," he said pushing on the croc's belly.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2468 Posted: 04:34:48 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was very glad to have Sayan join in. His and Rose's weight were far more useful than hers.
"That's it! Keep that up guys. Just be careful with his old wounds." she warned, not wanting to risk any further injuries.
"Oh, and watch out. Be on alert just in case he jumps." she said, about to put her plan into motion.

Now that everybody was doing their own jobs, it was time to help Crocux the way she knew best. She got closer to his hole ears, and started to whisper...
"Say now, what is that I see? Is that a yellow tail? My, that has got to be the biggest, juiciest one I have ever seen! I bet a meal like that would last for a whole week. she said in a sassy tone, determined to make Crocux wake up...
---
#2469 Posted: 05:48:09 01/08/2016
Jack got a horrified look as he knew what she was doing. "Sybil! Don't!" but it was to late however this was a different case and he didn't come to. But his body sturred a bit wanting to wake up. He doesn't wake as if he was in a comma. Jack got nervous then. If yellow tail didn't work though then what would? Jack helped the couple and said "don't worry about his scars, most of them are very old and he's had since he was little. The damage wont get worse but we need toget the water put now!" jack started jumping and water started coming out. After a bit he started to caugh. Jack stopped jumping and Crocux opened his eyes weakly and said in a just as weak voice "so were's the yellowtail at?" Jack smiled and said "he's gonna be okay"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2470 Posted: 05:58:56 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil sighed with relief, like Mambo, never having expected to see a crocodile drown. What were the chances of that? Either way, Sybil gave him a little snap on the snout and scolded him.
"No yellow tail for you mister! And if you ever do jokes like that, try not to laugh IN the water!" she said with a stern voice, having received quite a fright.

Mambo on the other hand, seemed to he having a lot of fun now that Crocux was ok. Sybil must have received quite a scare for him to have laughed like that, and he was only sorry that he had to miss her reaction.
---
#2471 Posted: 06:05:56 01/08/2016
Crocux sighed "i'm sorry aunty, i didn't mean to worry you." Jack sighed "well if it makes you feel any better this wasn't the first time this happened. If i remember correctly this was the 15th time so far."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2472 Posted: 06:13:50 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"I don't care how many times it happened! It was dangerous..." Sybil said a bit angry, but calmed down rather quickly.
"Well... at least you had your fun. That was quite the prank." she said, admiring the cunning. Mambo stepped ahead to agree.

"I'll say! Taking off my loose feathers to make it real!? That was pure genius croc! My only regret was that I couldn't see the look on miss Sybil's face when it happened." he said with a snicker, giving Sybil a grin, much to her annoyance.
"And I had free grooming! It's so hard to get rid of those loose feathers. It doesn't do good to your looks." he said, raising his chest. Mambo was a bit narcissistic, so he cared about appearance. Sybil was behind him, pretending giving an applause to his comment. While she was still recovering from her fright, she admitted that Crocux's joke was smart, though a bit cruel. But it served her right for getting him into such a playful mood.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:31:28 01/08/2016 by Felines
#2473 Posted: 13:09:44 01/08/2016
"I'm glad you're ok Crocux." Rose said.
---
SC
#2474 Posted: 13:20:12 01/08/2016
Crocux smiled weakly "thanks Rose. And thanks Mambo, I've had practice with Shi." he looked at Sybil "still the look onyour face was priecless."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2475 Posted: 13:28:23 01/08/2016
Rose gentley hugged Crocux. "You crazy croc." She said with a laugh.
---
SC
#2476 Posted: 13:57:26 01/08/2016
Crocux smiled enjoying the hug. Jack says "oh and by the way this is the 11th time your girlfriend saved your hide." Crocux says reflexivly "she's not my girlfriend." once he realized what he said "wait she was here!?" Jack smirked "yes she was and you actually just missed her." crocux frowed "awe man."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2477 Posted: 13:57:55 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo decided that he had enough games for one day.
"Well, I'm glad everything turned out all right. I think I'm calling it a day now. My muscles still ached from yesterday's party, you know." he said, with a wink to Crocux, then he flew off, though Sybil knew that was just an excuse to leave and clean himself up. On the other hand, it was because he didn't want to sound embarrassed asking about that supposed girlfriend.

Sybil didn't want to ask too many questions about a Cocux and his complicated life, so she was going to ask about the dolphin later. She then heard the calming waves of the ocean besides her, and remembered that she still hasn't enjoyed the water as much as she wanted. And now that Crocux was fine, perhaps she could.
"Well guys, I'm off for a swim. I still need to enjoy the water before it's too late." she said, but before leaving, she approached Crocux and whispered to him so that Rose and Sayan wouldn't hear;
"Now then, please let me enjoy the water for a little while. Even if it is just a few minutes, and I promise that you can hunt me all you want afterwards." she begged, not wanting to keep an eye on an approaching Crocux just in case he wanted to play some more.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:00:23 01/08/2016 by Felines
#2478 Posted: 14:01:20 01/08/2016
Crocux smiled "don't worry aunty. I'm done for today. You go have some fun."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2479 Posted: 14:08:52 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Check out the time of those last posts smilie

"Thank you." she said grateful, taking a dip, though that for today kinda worried her. Either way, she swam further, floating and feeling the water between her paws, and hearing the waves. It was quite a divine feeling. She did loved the orca game, but nothing could compare to those calms between the storms.

Sholeh, who had incredibly missed absolutely everything that happened, was leaving the water after spending all morning and part of the afternoon there. Since the little hills of sand that the Haven shore had made it difficult to spot her, she could leave without interruption. She was kinda surprised that no Haven resident bothered her, but that was for the better, so she left home with a rare smile.
---
#2480 Posted: 14:15:50 01/08/2016
ooc: i know right smilie

Crocux smiled and relaxed enjoying the day as it was letting the sun worm his belly.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2481 Posted: 14:24:14 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil looked at the shore and was very happy seeing Crocux just lying down without a care in the world, which meant he was really going to leave her enjoy that moment. She wasn't sure if Sayan and Rose were going to return of if they also had enough for the day, but whatever they did, it was fine by her. She just wanted to enjoy those next hours in piece, without worries. She had left Jck helping the warblers, so she trusted that he was going to do a good job. She had even forgotten momentarily that Yodel was still at her home.

Speaking of him, he had spend all that time trying to release himself, but it was impossible with that knot. Jack really did a good job there, but that's what happens when you have thumbs.
---
#2482 Posted: 14:35:47 01/08/2016
"Well Sayan do you want to keep playing?" Rose said with a smile.
---
SC
#2483 Posted: 14:39:10 01/08/2016
Ooc: true that lol.

As Crocux layed their basking in the sun he slowly fell asleep. Jack had left to get back to work with the Warblers but Jack couldn't help but feel that he was forgetting someone.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2484 Posted: 14:45:31 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
As the afternoon went by, all the warblers working together to move the nests, along with Jack's help, had been a complete success. With Jack helping and three warblers carrying the nests one by one had been a rapid process indeed, and shortly before nightfall, the move was a success.
"Well how about that Mister Jack? We have moved every nest. All the warblers that are here can finally stop worrying." the middle aged warblers said with satisfaction, perching on Jack's shoulder and admiring all the work they had done.
"I guess it also helped that we didn't have Yodel around to ruin everything." Peppers then said casually, knowing that the anger many warblers felt with his theft haven't been gone yet.
---
#2485 Posted: 14:49:04 01/08/2016
Jack nodded "true but i feel like we forgot about someone."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2486 Posted: 15:01:35 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Peepers thought for a moment. The only warbler not present was Yodel, but he was in time-off. He wasn't sure about what, or who Jack meant.
"Well, I'm pretty sure that's just your imagination talking because you missed some time at the beach. But if you do remember, well, good for you." Peepers said, doubting it was something too important.
"But in the meantime, why don't give yourself a pat on the head and call it a day? You have done us all a big favor Mister Jack, for that I thank you." Peepers said with a yawn, looking forward for a long night's rest.
---
#2487 Posted: 15:22:14 01/08/2016
Jack nodded then he snapped his fingers "i just remembered. Were's James? I haven't seen him or that wolverine in a long while now."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2488 Posted: 15:45:06 01/08/2016
Jaerl nods as Cole says this. Perhaps he would find love when the time is right. If Cheryl really does have feelings for him, she will show them when she is ready. Smiling Jaerl thanks Cole and flies off to his tree to rest.
#2489 Posted: 15:45:16 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Cole was very relieved Jaerl wasn't insistent. He wasn't just being overprotective on Cheryl, me was also trying to protect the falcon from a heartbreak, since he knew how sensible he was.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Jack nodded then he snapped his fingers "i just remembered. Were's James? I haven't seen him or that wolverine in a long while now."

"Oh, right... them." Peppers said with a concerned tone, now starting to worry himself.
"Well I didn't see either of them while we were moving..." he said, hiding his concern. He didn't want to admit that he still didn't trust Ravage at all, but James was impossible to reason with.
"They can't be far though. I'm sure they will show themselves eventually. It's getting late." he said, trying to assure both Jack and himself.

It was getting late indeed, since it was only a matter of minutes before dark. Sybil spent a couple of hours in the water, and even though she would have wanted to stay more, the water at night becomes very cold. Sybil returned to shore to a still slumbering Crocux, noticing he was just a few inches away from the now higher tide.
"Well. I suppose I can leave you here." she said, though knowing he couldn't listen. Sybil was about to return home when she remembered Yodel was there. She was sure he was going to annoy her just to antagonize her, so Sybil climbed on Crocux's belly, deciding it wouldn't be so bad to spend the night with him...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:49:04 01/08/2016 by Felines
#2490 Posted: 17:37:25 01/08/2016
Crocux smiles "well you took you sweet little time. Did you enjoy your swim aunty?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2491 Posted: 17:42:37 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil raised both her ears and head, rather surprised.
"Crocux! I thought you were asleep!" she said, but then proceeded to answer him.
"Anyway, yes I did. The water felt so great. Thank you for letting me enjoy it." Sybil said with a smile, knowing Crocux had the freedom to play again if he wanted to, so she was grateful that he decided to let her have her time.
---
#2492 Posted: 17:48:55 01/08/2016
Crocux says "i was sleeping for a bit earlyer, i woke up about an hour ago. I'm glad you had fun, i know you dont want to deal with Yodel so wanna sleep at my place tonight? I'll even give you a ride and don't worry i'll just walk so no need to hang on."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2493 Posted: 17:57:36 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was surprised, but glad at his politeness. It was true. She didn't want to sleep at her place now that Yodel was occupying for the moment.
"Really? That would be so kind of you." she said, accepting his offer. That would be the first time she would stay at Crocux's place, so it would be a whole new experience.
---
#2494 Posted: 18:11:53 01/08/2016
Crocux smiled "well then you might want to get off so i can get on my feet. I don't want to turn you into a pancake after all."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2495 Posted: 18:18:04 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil did just that, getting off his belly and waiting for him to get on his back. Once he did, she got on, holding on since she knew what a show-off Crocux could be with his speed.
"He heh, I feel so mighty standing here on your back. It certainly beats traveling in your mouth." Sybil said jokingly, aware on what a liking Crocux has taken to that lately.
---
#2496 Posted: 19:31:46 01/08/2016
Crocux did roll over onto his feet and let her on. He smiled saying "to be fair the second time around you basically asked for it and the first time was Mambo's idea." he then started walking not really in the mood to show off. He wondered if Sybil was going to ask him any questions regarding the dolphin.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2497 Posted: 19:40:39 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was holding on tightly, but since Crocux didn't seem to run, she loosened up her grip. She then decided to talk for a little while.
"Well, that's right. That reminds me, thank you for letting me have that little revenge on Mambo, though I never expected you to play such a naughty prank afterwards." Sybil commented, still trying to get over that.
"I must have had a very funny face for you to laugh almost to the point of drowning. I mean, a crocodile drowning? But it seems you had some sort of guardian angel out there." she said, remembering how it was that dolphin that appeared from out of nowhere that saved him.
"Who was that anyway? She seemed to have known you and Jack." she asked, though she wasn't sure if she was in the mood to ask more about Crocux's super strange family, which is what she suspected was the case here as well.
---
#2498 Posted: 20:00:14 01/08/2016
Crocux smiled remembering the look on her face "yea the look on your face was priceless. As for our friend her name is Marina. A long time ago while we were sailing the ocean we came to a country the humans called jupan. Their was a place their called dolphins cove. The local humans would heard bottle nosed dolphins their. They were searching for ones that looked like a show dolphin named Flipper. If the bottle nose wasn't female like fipper and didn't look like her they would kill them while the lucky ones became show dolphins. Many humans are very against it actually so the locals chose dolphin cove because it was a natural fortress making it so no one saw it at all. We were their when Marina's pod was being slatered. They inspected her and slashed her right side. she tried to get away befor they could finish the job and that's when we got their. We killed all of the local humans and tried to save her. She was bleeding so badly she started to sink into the water. I got her to the serface and Jack tended to her wounds. She servived but she has a nasty scar on her right side. We've been friends ever since."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2499 Posted: 20:13:38 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey ShadeTheDragon, if you want, I have decided to leave the closing post to you. Make it interesting. A good cliffhanger smilie

Sybil listened with interest, and was quite in awe.
"That's quite a story. So she almost drowned, just like you. I guess you are taking care of each other." Sybil said with a smile, knowing how horrible humans could be.
"Man, humans are the worst! Seriously, dolphins have saved their sorry hide at sea for years, yet not even they are safe from those pest's sadistic rampage!" she said with fury, believing humans to be the worst species on Earth.
"You guys got lucky you could get away with that bunch's murder. When you kill a human, chances are that the animal that killed will be sought after and be sacrificed." Sybil said, aware that it was a common scenario, even at zoos.
"Yet of course, there are some good humans out there who genuinely care for us and are trying to save us. But they are so few and so hard to know who are those good and who are bad." Sybil admitted, being aware that there were good hearted humans out there, but the bad one's actions were so overwhelming, it felt as if all humans were bad.
---
#2500 Posted: 21:27:53 01/08/2016
ooc: oh okay. this is bit nerve racking since I've never done this before but lets give it go.

Crocux gave an uneasy laugh "yea especially since I kill most of the humans from that event back then. but yea on the up side we did meet one human that made a big difference with all the humans he killed. Good old dad." they soon arrived and spent the night. the next few weeks were productive ones to say the least. the mysterious predator wasn't found yet let alone I.D. as to what species it was. this fact kept everyone on edge. it was about a week later when Yodel's nest was publically torn apart by his own kind as punishment for stealing from them. it wasn't long after that when the orcas returned and the game resumed. the first few days even Crocux participated but he soon stopped playing and started staring off into the horizon seeing if he would see Marina again. Sholeh kept being well Sholeh and everyone soon learned that Ravage went to live up in snowy mountain and dug a little home to live in. as time went by Ravage only became gentler and James stayed by his side wanting to be whith his three legged friend. over all things seem to be getting better for the haven and it's residents. but a question stands, is this what's going on or is it just the calm before a great storm?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 50 of 50
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me