Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#201 Posted: 02:11:52 27/03/2016
"Sayan we need to find Sybil." Rose said still unaware of the situation.
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#202 Posted: 02:19:22 27/03/2016
The blind, frantic panic of the warblers had reached resting ears of Voraci, Skali, and Speckles. They were all snuggled beside each other by their nest, half awake, but now completely aware, and anxious. From what they could piece from the convoluted, panicked voices of the passing birds, there was a new threat arriving right at that moment. Was it Shadow??

"Someone needs to go out there and see what's going on!" Skali barked.
"But you can't just leave the eggs here!" Voraci cried, curling his tail around the nest protectively. "What if someone--"
"Well, someone needs to know what we're up against! We don't even know if the warblers are right about it being that dumb lizard! It'll be the blind leading the blind!"
"I really wish we didn't live so far from all the others," Speckles lamented. "None of us are build for fast travel!"
"Well, it was kinda your idea, cucumber!"
"You agreed to it!"
"We all agreed to it!" Voraci interjected. "Hold on, let's just think about the solution here, not the problem," he added, pressing his tail into his forehead and taking deep breaths. "Speckles you're small enough. If we can get their attention, you could get a ride from one of the warblers and they can take you to the main place."
Speckles was about to retort, "But I-- okay, alright."

Briskly, they slithered and crawled out from inside their bush and tried to call out to any passing bird.
"Hello?! Anyone out there?!"
"Help us! Someone needs to take us out there!"
"Please! We need to see what's going on!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:21:18 27/03/2016 by Waaksian
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#203 Posted: 02:30:38 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Many of the warblers were still in panic or flying blindly. They weren't nocturnal, so they couldn't hear a thing. It was by chance that they came across none other than Cole, who was one of the keas helping the warblers calm down. He came to the pair of snakes, thinking one of them was Guardian, and ignoring and almost crashing with poor Speckles.
"Hey you two. You better find a hiding place. We believe that dangerous reptile Shadow is on his way." He instructed, knowing that it was either hiding or fighting if it was indeed Shadow who was coming.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#204 Posted: 02:40:11 27/03/2016
Speckles clambered out of Cole's way. "Hey, careful! Gosh!"
"That was quick."
"Ah, thank you sir! But we really need to know what we're up against! Is it just Shadow? Or does he have a whole armada with him? We must act accordingly. There's many helpless lives at stake, especially being so far away from immediate help!" Voraci pleaded, trying to keep it together.
"Just take the velvet worm to the action, and come back here."
"But, why doesn't he just go? I'm not going out there if I don't have to!"
"Because you have attention to detail, Specks! We won't miss anything with you around!" Skali pressed urgently, fearful. "Come on, time's not on our side here!"
#205 Posted: 02:56:26 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"We're not sure it is Shadow. We are so busy trying to calm things down here that neither of us has gone to shore. But something really spooked the poor Mr. Peepers. We are trying to find him." Cole explained, not knowing that Sybil already sent him away on an errand and now was more calmer. But everybody seemed to be talking about him in particular, and his shout.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#206 Posted: 03:17:16 27/03/2016
Guardian paniked "Sybil get back! that's a wolverine! one of the most dangerous beasts to have ever existed! they're able to take down polar bears on teir own! their rage and thirst for blood is legendary!" Ravage took that as his que to get to shore. he jumped off the creat as far as he could which was close enough for him to run to shor which he did berraling for the forest to begin the hunt.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#207 Posted: 04:03:06 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil in desperation threw sand at the wolverine, and while she manage to soak him, it didn't reach his eyes. With Guardian's explanation, Sybil was both terrified and furious.
"Oh to hell it all! I should have told you to crunch him to death when you had him within your reach!" Sybil said to Jet, very angry.
"And you Guardian! Why didn't you say anything sooner!?" she said, once again trying to blame someone, but after remembering what happened with Sozen, she stopped.
"Why did a wolve... whatever that is, came here!? Why couldn't he stay at his own home!?!?!? That's it! I've had it with all this nobility! Crocux! Go see if you can find that thing! And you Jet, watch the shore. Catch it! Kill it if you have to! I don't care!" Sybil said to both Crocux and the orcas, with a voice that almost sounded demonic. She was frustrated enough with Shadow's return to have some random creature like him begin a killing spree for the mere sadistic pleasure of it. After the instructions, she ran into the forest as well, carrying Guardian. She began to shout and warn the warblers and Haven residents about the new threat...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:03:54 27/03/2016 by Felines
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#208 Posted: 05:07:09 27/03/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Sayan we need to find Sybil." Rose said still unaware of the situation.

"Agreed.. We can't just sit here.," Sayan said wanting to know what was going on. "Come On... I won't let anything happen to either of you!," he then said making way away from the den/
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#209 Posted: 05:18:34 27/03/2016
Rose followed with AJ on her back.
---
SC
#210 Posted: 05:23:07 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"EVERYONE! THERE'S A BADGER-LIKE CREATURE ROAMING AROUND THE HAVEN! DON'T FACE IT! HIDE! WARBLERS! HIDE! FLY TO THE TALLEST TREES!" Sybil said with all the might of her lungs, repeating the sentence many, many times. Many warblers were already ahead of her, since many of them were already on top of the trees, but become startled when Sybil said a badger-like creature. They had a friend badger before, but why was Sybil so alarmed? To make the news travel faster, Sybil even yelled at the hollow parts of tree trunks and also yelled to each corner she knew produced echo. She believed Guardian when he said it was a ferocious creature, but it was hard to believe it could take down even a polar bear when it was just a bit bigger than Sybil herself. Exaggeration or not, Sybil wasn't going to take any chances...
---
#211 Posted: 05:35:58 27/03/2016
"Sayan did you hear that? It sounded like Sybil! We need to run!" Rose said.
---
SC
#212 Posted: 06:19:21 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
As Sybil shouted, she knew she was at risk. She was giving away her position every time she screamed, so the wolverine could attack her if he decided to go after her. But it was her duty the safety of every Haven resident. Since the elephant brothers could destroy the trees, as well as Sozen (though she imagined he wouldn't cooperate anyway). Sybil believed Crocux was the only one strong enough to stop this savage newcomer, so she had to rely on him...
---
#213 Posted: 13:01:31 27/03/2016
Voraci was about to make a reply until Sybil's warning rang against the island. It wasn't comprehensible at first, but they knew it was her, and it was urgent.
"Wait-- Be quiet!" Skali shushed before anyone could speak. The three sat in silence as they listened to the echos of her shout, and carefully as it was repeated. Even though the birds of the Haven were now darting over the canopy, chattering wildly, it somehow felt cold and eerie.
"Tallest trees-- Voraci, get the sack and take the eggs!" Skali blurted. "Forget about what I said; we need you to get our kids far away. As far as possible!" she urged Cole. "Speckles, go with him! You know what to do."
"But what about you two?!"
"We'll be fine, just worry about the eggs!"
Voraci quickly reappeared with a small sack made out of leaves, carrying the five tiny eggs. "She was warning everyone, including the warblers! What kind of creature would hunt after everyone and everything-- wait, badger-like, what could-- Oh no! No!" What remained of his composure was starting to falter. "Cole! Take them and Speckles! Now! It's a wolverine!"
"A what?!"
"It's one of the most vicious, dangerous creatures ever known! They don't discriminate in their diet! Insects, birds, reptiles and fish. Mammals big and small, snakes, and EGGS!!"
"How do you know it's a--?!"
"What else is badger-like and possessed with an unsustainable hunger for death?! Cole, take them, far far away!"
"Don't worry about where right now, just take them!"
#214 Posted: 17:13:41 27/03/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Sayan did you hear that? It sounded like Sybil! We need to run!" Rose said.

Sayan nodded. "We should be safe on top of the den. And I'll keep an eye out just in case in he decides to show up..," he then said more concerned about the others' safety then his own.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:14:32 27/03/2016 by redwes
#215 Posted: 17:28:09 27/03/2016
Guardian sighed "the reason i didn't say anything sooner is because as soon as i was able to i.d. it i told you ifbi knew sooner i would've told you. a wolverine isnthe most dangerous member of the weasil family. but they normally stay in the far north so i don't understand why one of them is this far south." Crocux was quick to persue but the wolverine was long gone.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#216 Posted: 18:34:53 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil continued to send the message, almost completely ignoring Guardian. She was more concerned about looking at her surrounding and be ready to fight just in case. She was more furious than scared, and believed she could take on this wolverine if he decided to attack. If there was one thing Sybil hated more than humans, it was animals that only cared for themselves and their sick, sadistic pursuits.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#217 Posted: 18:52:37 27/03/2016
AJ:
I am terrified as I hear of the new threat, I would have no chance against this wolverine as I am so small and am peaceful in nature. I pray that Sayan and Rose can keep it away from me. Clinging onto Rose, I tremble with fear.

Meanwhile Anvor and Bjorn come face to face with the intruder. They trumpet letting everyone know were he is. They bar his path ready to take on, even kill the wolverine if necessary.
#218 Posted: 19:18:36 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil could hear the brothers, but unlike other times, she didn't interfere. Trees could be lost with their size, but even though she was worried on how man warbler's home were going to be destroyed, she knew it was important to stop this animal before the disaster could be much worse than the loss of a few homes. But what if the elephants destroyed the tall trees the warblers were hiding on? That really was a matter of great concern.
"BJORN, ANVOR. TRY NOT TO TAKE DOWN TREES!" she yelled, knowing that if they darted to pursuit Ravage, that would be inevitable.
---
#219 Posted: 20:20:19 27/03/2016
Ravage snaraled having never seen elephants before. He was crazy but he wasn't stupid. he retreated deeper into the forest were it was denser so the brothers couldn't fallow.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#220 Posted: 20:45:00 27/03/2016
"He's gone deeper into the forest, we can not pursue him with major destruction. Instead we'll try to head him off. Let us know if you need help," the elephant brothers say before swiftly but carefully heading out.

Meanwhile Royal has taken to the skies. He has no fear of this intruder as he has prey as large, if not larger than it. He will protect his friends and family, even if he has to kill to do it.
#221 Posted: 20:48:17 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't know that her warning could have possibly triggered Ravage's quick thinking, but she was too worried about other things to realize that. Needing assurance, she went to Guardian.
"If wolverines live so far north, then why the hell is one doing so far south!? Why come all the way here?" Sybil asked furiously, starting to believe that wolverines were demons that only cared to ruin the good things, like what she was trying to do with her Haven.
"I know! He must have been sent by Shadow to throw us off guard!" she then suggested, furious. In the midst of a drought, why would a random creature would just arrive there? Sybil wasn't one to suggest murder, but she was so furious beyond reason that she was close on suggesting killing this new animal on sight.
---
#222 Posted: 21:22:44 27/03/2016
"It will be ok AJ." Rose said as she went on top of her and Sayans den.
---
SC
#223 Posted: 21:44:27 27/03/2016
Guardian shook his head "i honestly don't know how it would actually still be alive this far south. but i doubte that it's working for Shadow. their temper is too great to even stand each other. other humans have stated that wolverines have gone toe to toe with polar bears and won clearly being able to take down creatures several times their size. as for why this one is here i have no clue but i'm nervous about finding out."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#224 Posted: 01:08:01 28/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was still wondering how and why a wolverine would be there, but if there was a slight chance of reasoning with him, Sybil was willing to try.
"Well he can't stay here. Even if the chances are slim, I must try to talk with him. Otherwise we will have to take drastic measures." she assured, heading to where the elephants last trumpeted and started calling.
"YOU WOLVERINE! SHOW YOURSELF!" she yelled, believing that with that animal being there, they were wasting precious resources and resting time they all needed to prepare for Shadow.

Quote: Waaksian
Voraci was about to make a reply until Sybil's warning rang against the island. It wasn't comprehensible at first, but they knew it was her, and it was urgent.
"Wait-- Be quiet!" Skali shushed before anyone could speak. The three sat in silence as they listened to the echos of her shout, and carefully as it was repeated. Even though the birds of the Haven were now darting over the canopy, chattering wildly, it somehow felt cold and eerie.
"Tallest trees-- Voraci, get the sack and take the eggs!" Skali blurted. "Forget about what I said; we need you to get our kids far away. As far as possible!" she urged Cole. "Speckles, go with him! You know what to do."
"But what about you two?!"
"We'll be fine, just worry about the eggs!"
Voraci quickly reappeared with a small sack made out of leaves, carrying the five tiny eggs. "She was warning everyone, including the warblers! What kind of creature would hunt after everyone and everything-- wait, badger-like, what could-- Oh no! No!" What remained of his composure was starting to falter. "Cole! Take them and Speckles! Now! It's a wolverine!"
"A what?!"
"It's one of the most vicious, dangerous creatures ever known! They don't discriminate in their diet! Insects, birds, reptiles and fish. Mammals big and small, snakes, and EGGS!!"
"How do you know it's a--?!"
"What else is badger-like and possessed with an unsustainable hunger for death?! Cole, take them, far far away!"
"Don't worry about where right now, just take them!"

By the time Sybil was trying to face the wolverine, Cole was transporting the eggs with a palm leaf. But he needed help for that. Luckily, his sister was nearby, so with each one grabbing one end of the leaf, they transported the eggs back to their home, which was just a couple of minutes away, all while Cole carried Speckles on his head.
"Now take care you lads! We don't know what that creature is, but if it is as dangerous as you say, you better hide well."" Cole suggested, as he and Cheryl retreated with the eggs. He knew he was carrying precious cargo, so he made sure to be extra careful, as well as make Cheryl be careful as well...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:10:57 28/03/2016 by Felines
#225 Posted: 02:47:26 28/03/2016
"I don't know if whatever that thing is can climb trees!" Speckles yelled over the wind blowing past him as they flew. "I hope it's not looking for a light snack!"

The two serpents watched as the siblings disappeared with Speckles and their clutch. "Be careful with that thing! Don't ever be in range of its attacks!" Voraci called out. His breathing became rapid again, and Skali tried to comfort him. "Hey, they'll be fine. Everyone's on the hunt for whatever this creature is. They'll get him."
"Yeah, but probably not before someone's lost to its hunt."
"It won't be them, then. The eggs will be fine, and Speckles knows how to hide things."
"Alright, alright."
"Let's go up and be on the look out for this thing. Sybil needs all the help she can get," she said as she led him towards the trees and up their branches.
#226 Posted: 02:51:32 28/03/2016
Ravage heard and showed himself high up in a tree. he held out a paw and opened it dropping sand. he pointed towards the beach then left hiding in the plants as he headed to the beach. Guardian was even more nervose "i fear you can't reason with it. but it's showing some intellaggence and will talk at the beach. i hate going by it's terms but if we can reason with it then we'll try. Crocux we'll need you. everyone else stay away from the beach. we don't want to provoke it and couse any unnessicary casulties."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#227 Posted: 03:04:11 28/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil agreed with Guardian, unaware that a casualty already took place.
"I don't know why he wants to talk at the beach, but it's better than in the forest." Sybil said, not understanding Guardian on why was that an intelligent move. If Sybil could get the wolverine to approach the shore, Jet could capture him and end his threat. And if Crocux was going to be on the other side, then he could prevent the creature from reentering the forest. With that in mind, she headed cautiously to the beach, ready to face this new threat...

Quote: Waaksian
"I don't know if whatever that thing is can climb trees!" Speckles yelled over the wind blowing past him as they flew. "I hope it's not looking for a light snack!"

The two serpents watched as the siblings disappeared with Speckles and their clutch. "Be careful with that thing! Don't ever be in range of its attacks!" Voraci called out. His breathing became rapid again, and Skali tried to comfort him. "Hey, they'll be fine. Everyone's on the hunt for whatever this creature is. They'll get him."
"Yeah, but probably not before someone's lost to its hunt."
"It won't be them, then. The eggs will be fine, and Speckles knows how to hide things."
"Alright, alright."
"Let's go up and be on the look out for this thing. Sybil needs all the help she can get," she said as she led him towards the trees and up their branches.

"I guess this snake doesn't know keas very well." Cheryl said cockily, knowing that their species was quite savage itself. They didn't have their lousy reputation for nothing, since they were probably the only carnivorous parrot species in the world, and they were ready to defend their island home from any intruder that appeared, no matter how wild or brutal he was.
---
#228 Posted: 03:37:22 28/03/2016
Ravage stayed in the trees as he waited for them to arrive. Guardian rested on Crocux's back "one thing is for sure. that thing can't swim the beach will make it so if it tries to run it'll be easyer to predict which way it will go. but i do worry that we may provoke it with Crocux present." Crocux huffed then said "come on dad if it attacked and i wasn't their both you and Sybil would be dead gerenteed." Guardian nodded "yes i know but wolverines are capable of killing polar bears so it could also kill you." Crocux then said "don't worry dad. I'll be fine."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#229 Posted: 03:50:12 28/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't say anything, but Guardian and Crocux's conversation was making her nervous. When they reached the edge of the forest, she came to a halt, and ordered her two companions to do the same.
"We'll stay here for the moment." Sybil expressed, not wanting to get on the shore yet since they were too exposed there. She couldn't see the wolverine anywhere.
"Alright now! We're here! Now tell us where you are!" she said in a loud voice, trying not to sound like a scream, since he could interpret that as if she was scared. Sybil had so many emotions mixed up that she felt like she was about to blow...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:50:56 28/03/2016 by Felines
#230 Posted: 04:01:55 28/03/2016
Royal watches from the sky, ready to attack. No matter how savage you are, a bird of prey like him is a severe threat. With lethal weaponry, supreme speed and well as serious strength, Royal could easily decide to include him in his prey.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:53:55 28/03/2016 by Wyrstel
#231 Posted: 04:26:59 28/03/2016
Ravage wasn't falling for that old trick. he stayed put and waited. Crocux knew this. "come on Sybil it isn't going to come out if we're hiding like this." Guardian said emotionlessly. he's been in many situations like that and in worse pretences and was able to keep his cool.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#232 Posted: 04:56:55 28/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Wyrstel, wolverine's natural predators include bears, mountain lions and wolves, and even they have a hard time fighting it. It doesn't say anything about eagles. Please do some research before posting things like that.

"Fine, but only I will go. You guys stay here." Sybil ordered, coming out into the opening.
"Alright! Enough of this. I'm here now! Show yourself!" Sybil yelled, getting tired of waiting for this creature to decide to show up...
---
#233 Posted: 17:17:34 28/03/2016
Guardian shook his head "oh no. you're not facing it alone. Don't even think you can change my mind couse I wont." once out in the open the wolverine showed himself. using his sharp claws he hung from the side of a tree only to drop down in front of the plant life.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#234 Posted: 18:36:52 28/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Now that Sybil got a closer look, she realized this was an animal just slightly bigger than herself, so it was hard to imagine the strength Guardian described earlier. Being more furious than afraid, Sybil began to talk to the wolverine.
"Listen here sir, I don't know how or why did you arrive here, but this is a Haven, a sacred sanctuary, and we don't tolerate any senseless, unnecessary violence. There are rules here!" Sybil began to say, believing that if the animal decided to show up after she requested his presence, then perhaps she could reason with him even if it is jut a little bit.
---
#235 Posted: 19:24:49 28/03/2016
Ravage smirked "Ravage kill." and it charged at Sybil going for the kill. Guardian acted fast and lunged at it sinking his fangs into it's arm. the wolverine roared in pain and grabbed Guardian and tore him off his fangs breaking in the prosses as his body recived deep slash wounds that were fatal. Crocux saw this and was outraged. he charged the creature and his jaws clamped down on the bitten arm and did a death roll which tore the arm off. screaming in pain it retreated quickly to the foialige and climbed the trees to get out of Crocux's reach. Crocux didn't persue sunce hebwas more concirned about his wounded dad at the moment. "Dad!" Guardian coughed and said weakly "Sybil."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#236 Posted: 20:07:58 28/03/2016
Royal dives at Ravage, his talons glinting in the sunlight. Using the sun to his advantage, the harpy eagle moves for the kill. There is no mercy in his fierce golden eyes.
#237 Posted: 20:30:49 28/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Ravage smirked "Ravage kill." and it charged at Sybil going for the kill. Guardian acted fast and lunged at it sinking his fangs into it's arm. the wolverine roared in pain and grabbed Guardian and tore him off his fangs breaking in the prosses as his body recived deep slash wounds that were fatal. Crocux saw this and was outraged. he charged the creature and his jaws clamped down on the bitten arm and did a death roll which tore the arm off. screaming in pain it retreated quickly to the foialige and climbed the trees to get out of Crocux's reach. Crocux didn't persue sunce hebwas more concirned about his wounded dad at the moment. "Dad!" Guardian coughed and said weakly "Sybil."

OOC: Wow, you really overdid it with the violence smilie

Sybil remained in some sort of awaken coma for a few seconds before finally coming to her senses. She took one look at Guardian, and knew it was urgent.
"Crocux! Stay here and pursue that thing! Finish the job! I don't care! I'm sick and tired of trying to do the noble thing always just to have sadistic creatures like that make a mockery of my sanctuary!" Sybil said, finally losing her mind. Her eyes, generally so sweet and adorable, now looked furious and almost evil. She then took Guardian herself and gently placed him on his back.
"Tell anyone that can fly to go find Sozen and meet us at Hunted island! Tell him Guardian is in danger and we need his help." Sybil ordered Crocux, proceeding to the shore. She knew Sozen was still mad at her, but it was a member of his spouse's family that was in danger. Sybil knew that if a heart failed, electricity could be applied, and Sozen was the only one who could generate it.

Without seeing if Crocux would reply, Sybil proceeded to the shore and called Jet.
"Jet! Please! We need your help! This is urgent!" Sybil called desperately, hoping he was still nearby waiting for the wolverine. She knew the risk of the orcas, but Jet was the only one she trusted enough to give her rides, even after already two weeks of drought. Guardian needed some desperate help, and Whirlpool and Jack were the only ones that could help with something like that.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:38:57 28/03/2016 by Felines
#238 Posted: 21:21:59 28/03/2016
Jet was already at the shore and awaited Sybil. "Quickly hop on!" He saw the whole thing and he knew what to do.
---
SC
#239 Posted: 21:44:54 28/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil hopped on without hesitation, and grabbing Guardian by the tail so he wouldn't fall, she held tightly to his dorsal fin so that he could swim as fast as he could and avoid falling herself. She really had it that time. The Haven was in too much of a crisis to have things like that happening, and she already made up her mind with Shadow. She wasn't willing to make the same mistake again. After the wolverine threat is over, she was going to order Shadow killed too. She had enough about giving second chances and showing mercy. Too much has happened that was hardening her heart in a very grim way.
---
#240 Posted: 22:10:17 28/03/2016
"Hold on Guardian!!" Jet then swam off as fast as he could. Normally it would of taken half an hour but Jet used his full speed and arrived in fifteen minutes.
---
SC
#241 Posted: 22:28:19 28/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Thank you Jet. Please remain nearby if I need you." Sybil said quickly, all while running to the jungle to avoid wasting time. By that time, both Barloc and Whirlpool had return to their respective homes.

Whirlpool was helping Jack with the serval once more, but he received the rapid, surprising visit of Sybil, who arrived just five minutes after Jet brought her. She knew his home well having lived there for a month while in hiding, and once there, she went straight to the point.
"Whirlpool, Jack, he suffered a terrible attack. He needs urgent medical attention." Sybil screamed, and Whirlpool got to work immediately after seeing the severity of the situation. Luckily, he had a few extra strings that remained after he closed Sunflame's wounds, and using his own claws as needles, started to close the nasty scratched the snake had. He tried to recover as much blood as he could from his body to put it inside while he worked, but he realized he had lost plenty on the way there. Whirlpool calculated a fifty percent chance of survival if Guardian was strong, but in the meantime, he needed an isolated place where he could rest, which of course, Whirlpool had. But Sybil remained there for a few minutes more, praying for his survival while trying to eradicate the intense hatred she was feeling at the moment...
---
#242 Posted: 22:44:51 28/03/2016
Jack was paniked but did his best to help. when they layed him down to stich him up Guardian said weakly "Sybil, come here." back at the beach Ravage reached the foialige before the bird of prey could reach him. before Crocux persued he said "I'll personally end it. i need you to go see Sozen and tell him that Guardian is hurt and he may die. he's at huanted island at whirlpool's den please hurry." Crocux took off to kill the wolverine but it made enough distance to get one last kill in.

Jr was rushing over to Sholeh to warn her about the danger. when he would get their Sholeh would already be well aware of it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#243 Posted: 22:55:08 28/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil did as told and approach him, but was ready to cover his mouth in case he spoke too much, since even talking in that state could drain the necessary energy to recover...

The Haven was in a severe state of panic, and there weren't many tall trees for the birds to hide on, not to mention that the space was so little. Every since the mongooses retreated, there were far more warblers than before, and some of them were still flying around the forest, still too panicked to hide. But at Sholeh's tree, the mongoose was prepared. She was grabbing a spear and even with a headband to look more intimidating. She looked like a maniac, and was ready to defend herself and her home if necessary. A badger-like creature didn't seem like a big deal, but Sholeh heard the urgency in Sybil's voice when she gave away the warning, so sh wasn't going to underestimate no one.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:38:32 29/03/2016 by Felines
#244 Posted: 00:44:13 29/03/2016
ooc: i never said that Jr got their first. and yea it may be brutal but i tried to hold back for those weak of stomach.

Ravage snaraled "Ravage kill." as he raised his arm to strike her down when Jr jumped onto its back and stabbed him with the bone he stabbed himself with when he was on trial. "you leave my friends alone!" yelled Jr. Ravage tossed himself around and grabbed hold of Jr and threw him in Sholeh's direction. Jr recived deep wounds from the wolverines claws but he got up and charged the beast only for him to recive more injuries and get thrown back again. Jr should've lost consiousness but he got up again standing his ground. "i... won't... let... you... hurt... my... friends!" was all Jr said as he stood his ground. Ravage was surprized. the mongoose should be down and out yet he's still standing. luckly Crocux was near by but the foialage was toonthick so he has to go around.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#245 Posted: 03:09:25 29/03/2016
Rose could hear the commotion. "Sayan I can't stand this I need to help!" Rose said as she put AJ down. "AJ Sayan will protect you." She looked at Sayan. "I'm not afraid of Shadow and I will not allow him to terrorise my home!" Rose said as she tugged at her rope.
---
SC
#246 Posted: 03:58:02 29/03/2016
Sayan could understand how Rose felt-- wanting to help himself. He nodded and proceeded to let her go.
---
#247 Posted: 04:45:38 29/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
ooc: i never said that Jr got their first. and yea it may be brutal but i tried to hold back for those weak of stomach.

Ravage snaraled "Ravage kill." as he raised his arm to strike her down when Jr jumped onto its back and stabbed him with the bone he stabbed himself with when he was on trial. "you leave my friends alone!" yelled Jr. Ravage tossed himself around and grabbed hold of Jr and threw him in Sholeh's direction. Jr recived deep wounds from the wolverines claws but he got up and charged the beast only for him to recive more injuries and get thrown back again. Jr should've lost consiousness but he got up again standing his ground. "i... won't... let... you... hurt... my... friends!" was all Jr said as he stood his ground. Ravage was surprized. the mongoose should be down and out yet he's still standing. luckly Crocux was near by but the foialage was toonthick so he has to go around.

OOC: I changed my last post to make more sense.

While they were struggling, Sholeh realized through the fight that was a brutal, merciless creature... and then she recognized it. She knew it was a wolverine. Long before Sybil ever arrived at the Haven, the mongooses knew the wolverines as the Tasmanian devil of the north (that's how bad their reputation was), so Sholeh knew that was no child's play. However, to avoid stabbing Jr, Sholeh used the other end of the spear to try to push the wolverine away from her home, unaware that Crocux was nearby. She hoped the fall would be enough to hurt him badly, but it was so hard to push him aside without Jr. getting in the way, and if only she had another spear for him to use. She still continued though, sometimes using the spear as a mallet to hit the ravenous creature on the head...
---
#248 Posted: 10:01:56 29/03/2016
"Thank you Sayan. Protect AJ." Rose said as she ran towards Sholeh tree. She soon arrived to see the wolverine attacking her and Jr. She quickly climbed the tree and bit as hard as she could on Ravages back and taused him out of the tree. Her teeth sunck in deep. "You will not hurt anyone!!
---
SC
#249 Posted: 16:10:12 29/03/2016
AJ:
"Ok, Aunt Rose. Be careful, Uncle Sayan and I would hate to see you hurt." I snuggle up against Sayan, as I curl up into a little ball, scared but also tired.
#250 Posted: 16:11:29 29/03/2016
Ravage's claws were used to prevent him from falling. even with one arm he was dangerous. he back smacks Rose. Crocux arrives and tackles the tree in an attempt to force the wolverine out.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 5 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me