Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#151 Posted: 19:45:48 25/03/2016
OOC: Remember there is alot that I don't know about, because of not interacting with anyone for a while.

AJ:
"Rose, you could never hurt me, even if your instincts of hunger took you over. In fact I bet my warmth and the softness of my fur as I lay with you will drive it away. In fact with Sayan, your mate here just in case, I'm willing to give it a try," I say innocently unafraid.
Meanwhile on Hunted, Sunflame is struggling to sleep. His dreams are filled with darkness, pain and agony. Memories of his life, living in a science lab and living as nothing more than a tool for human progress. Then he wakes with a start, his heart pounding, great beads of sweat running down his and hyperventalating. The blindfold only adds to his fear. Digging his claws into the ground, he starts to cry out. "No, no. What is that? Is that a syringe? What are you doing? Stay away. You..." Without another word, the male serval goes silent, the great beads of sweat running down his face, hyperventalating and his heat still pounding in his chest. Sunflame is awake in his bed.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#152 Posted: 22:41:15 25/03/2016
Jack speaks softly and gently saying "their's no syringe here Sunflame. please try to relaxe. we performed surgery on you and it was a success for the most part. i tried to get all of the damage fixed up but the damage was way worse then originally antisipated. you were full of damaged and cancerouse tissue. i did my best to repair the damaged tissue and remove the cancer to the best of my ability. You can relaxe now. no one will hurt you here."

As Ravage drew closer a warbler saw him and went to speak with him. but that was a fatal mistake. once within range Ravage grabbed the poor creature with his sharp claws and began eating it alive.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:32:26 25/03/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#153 Posted: 23:02:41 25/03/2016 | Topic Creator
At Hunted island, Whirlpool was still at his break, unaware of the extra work that Jack had on his hands.
"I can't take it! I know it's only paranoia, but I just can't help thinking something is wrong." Barloc suddenly said, losing his patience. Whirlpool was feeling the same way, but trying not to think about it, he said goodbye to Barloc and proceeded to head to his burrow...

Peepers was wide awake now, but since he wasn't nocturnal, he couldn't see what was happening. He could saw some strange silhouette at the horizon, some sort of struggling, but then he believed it was just one of the orcas hunting, so he didn't approach. However, much like Barloc and Whirlpool, something was making him very nervous. If the captured warbler screeched when captured, he unfortunately couldn't hear it due to the sound of the waves and the strong breeze...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:08:59 26/03/2016 by Felines
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#154 Posted: 00:14:46 26/03/2016
"Sayan do you think it's wise?" Rose said.
---
SC
#155 Posted: 01:26:15 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool arrived to his burrow, only to see that there was some action in it. After seeing that Sunflame was awake, he made him face to the wall behind him and grabbing him with one front paw and one back, he removed his blindfold and begin humming. Despite his speech impediment, he could hum without interruption. He thought that was better than words when it came to console someone.

At the Haven's beach, Peepers was still looking at the black silhouette, but after inspecting it more carefully, he realized that looked nothing like an orca, or a dorsal fin or anything resembling a marine mammal. Whatever that was, it was approaching the shore, but of course, Peepers wasn't going near the water.
"IS ANYONE THERE!?" he called, wanting to know what that silhouette was. It could have been an inanimate object floating by, but the way it was moving, it was too abnormal...
---
#156 Posted: 03:03:03 26/03/2016
after Ravage finished his meal he roared savagely in triumph. it carried over the sound of the waves and breeze. he threw away the remains he continued the corse heading for the Haven.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#157 Posted: 03:23:52 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
That was enough for Peepers. Whatever was there, it wasn't friendly if a roar was the answer he got. Whatever was out there, he hoped that the orcas could kill it in time before it reached the Haven. Nonetheless, he knew he couldn't count on that alone, so he headed to Sybil's tree so fast, that he was there in less than five minutes (impressive for a middle aged warbler). But Sybil wasn't there, and he was starting to panic.
"MISS SYBIL! MISS ROSE! ANYONE!? EMERGENCY!" he yelled in desperation, needing an answer. The kea's tree was quite far away from Sybil's tree, and in his state, it didn't occur to Peepers that Sybil could be there.

His yell was enough to wake up a few of the warblers nearby, including Yodel.
"What is that old timer yelling about?" he asked bitterly, but when he heard emergency, he believed he was talking about Shadow. Although he was friends with the Komodo dragon before, Yodel liked the current life the Haven was having, plus he was in no mood to serve anybody again, so he flew towards Rose's den to warn the couple, since their home was the closest one...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:25:25 26/03/2016 by Felines
#158 Posted: 03:46:17 26/03/2016
Ravage could hear the commotion and decided to pick up his pace wanting to kill as much as possible before his prey had a chance to hide.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#159 Posted: 04:00:49 26/03/2016
Jhen is nearby both islands when he comes across the crate. He smells blood and nudges it his head. He is prepared in case it turns out to be hostile.

Meanwhile at Hunted Whirlpool's humming is slowly beginning to calm Sunflame. Tears stream down his face as he returns to layingdown again, but he does not speak. Trembling the male serval tries to speak but nothing comes out.
#160 Posted: 04:16:16 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool shrugs at the though on how much time this serval needed to heal. His wounds were taken care of, but now he realized his problems were emotional. But what could he do? He was a doctor, not a psychologist, and even if he was, his irritating speech impediment would prevent him from having a solid communication with his patient. Whirlpool looked at Jack, hoping that he could be the one to talk to Sunflame once he opens up.

At the Haven, things were getting extremely restless. Little by little, the rest of the warblers were starting to wake up with Peeper's yell, and like Yodel, they assumed that meant that Shadow was coming. Everybody tried not to panic, but it was futile. What many of them did was land on the top of the tallest trees to get a better look and be safe from the enemy.

Yodel could hear the commotion, and once he reached Sayan's den, he gave the news fast so that he too could hide.
"HEY! You fluffy SIMPLETONS! The old timer is giving a warning! Can't you hear it? I think that stupid Shadow is arriving!" he yelled, landing a distant away from the den but close enough to be heard.
---
#161 Posted: 04:43:47 26/03/2016
"What!?! Here now?" Rose looked to Sayan and AJ. "We need to move now! Yodel.....I can't believe I'm saying this but I need your help. Spread the word to Hunted island tell Barloc and the others to prepare to defend their home!" Rose said as she picked AJ up and put him on her back and awaited for Sayan to untie her.
---
SC
#162 Posted: 04:55:57 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Fine. Let the poor, helpless warbler fly away towards that infernal island with this shivering breeze!" he complained, but then decided to obey her when he realized that Hunted island was probably safer at the moment.
"And Yodel leaves. Try to stay alive you bunch. I want somebody to annoy when I return." Yodel said maliciously, trying to fly as high as he could so that he could be further away from the dangerous shore and ocean. If they all made it, he was going to ask Rose something in return for that favor.

At the kea's tree, the outrage was reaching the parrots ears, but the warblers were in such a state of panic that none of their words could be understood. Mambo however, figured out that only one thing could be the cause of such uproar.
"Miss! Miss Sybil! Wake up! I think we're in trouble!" he said, shaking the civet up since she was too deeply asleep. Once she woke up, she too was starting to panic.
"Wait, what is happening? Don't tell me it is happening now?" she said, almost crying. She got off the tree and yelled as much as she could so that she could get the warbler's attention and calm the multitude. Mambo instructed the flock to help as well, but they were hundreds of birds. It was going to be very hard...
---
#163 Posted: 05:29:34 26/03/2016
"Everyone calm down!!" Nero said. "We need to warn the other residents. Go warn them!" Nero said loud enough for everyone to hear.
---
SC
#164 Posted: 05:43:43 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
With Nero, Sybil and the kea flocks all gathering the warblers, they managed to subdue the uproar partly, eve the paranoid Peepers.
"Alright guys, listen up. We knew that this was coming. Zera didn't make it here in time, but that doesn't mean we can't defend ourselves." Sybil lectured, trying to be calm herself.
"Mambo, you and a few of your flock gather and go to Sayan's den. Protect Rose." she said, and then moved into the warblers.
"And please warblers, try not to panic. Lumos, you and Peepers gather the remaining warblers and warn the rest of the Haven residents. Get the elephants, Crocux... and whoever else you can find that could help defend us all." Sybil said calmly, almost mentioning Sozen, but imagined that he wanted nothing to do with anything. Lumos was a warbler slightly younger than Peepers, but just as trusting, and did better under pressure than many of them.

Meanwhile, Yodel was still flying towards Hunted island, looking below him to see if he could spot Shadow. He has seen the strange silhouette, but that didn't look like a Komodo dragon. He felt like that was something he should report, but he wanted to go to Hunted island first. He was smart enough not to approach the strange creature to get a better look, therefore avoiding the same grisly fate of the poor, devoured warbler.
---
#165 Posted: 05:47:09 26/03/2016
Guardian woke up and tried to help best he could.

Ravage felt the bump and slashed at the source thinking it was foe(which everything was) then he picked up the pace to get closer to the shore so he could begin his killing spree.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#166 Posted: 06:13:02 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil believed that their best bet was the elephants, since they were bigger and stronger, but the problem was that with their size they could crash trees, making warblers lose their homes. She knew that sooner or later, they would find out. Sybil prompted to find Crocux herself, since many warblers still didn't know the crocodile well, even less knew where he lived.
"Crocux! Crocux please where are you? I'm begging you!" Sybil called desperately when she reached his home, almost kneeling. She was in panic herself, so she was almost crying.

At Hunted island, Yodel arrived, and even though there was no fog that night, he barely could see anything.
"Hello! Anyone? You cockatoos! I got a message from the civet!" he yelled, and Barloc, who was nearby, signaled him.
"Hey warbler, I'm over here." he said, seeing only his shadowy figure in the night. Yodel followed his voice, and explained what was going on.
"Oh that ****er reptile! Arriving at night that sneaky devil arriving at night! Thank you for the message little bird. I'll inform my family right away." Barloc said, furious. He knew somethng was wrong, and the last thing he wanted was to create a panic among his flock. Yodel expected Barloc to send some help, but he supposed their priority was themselves. He thought of going back, but grew coward. Whatever that shadowy thing was, it gave him mayor goosebumps. He didn't want to return to the Haven...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:13:53 26/03/2016 by Felines
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#167 Posted: 06:23:14 26/03/2016
Sayan quickly untied Rose, prepared to defend the tiger at all costs.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#168 Posted: 06:28:26 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Unknown to the pair, Peepers landed on a branch, read to give them an alarm sound if anything would happen.

Lumos on the other hand, headed to Sozen's cave, believing he was the most suited creature to fend off Shadow. He didn't know what happened between him and Sybil that afternoon.
"Mister Sozen? Sir, sorry to bother you and the lady plover so late, but we have an emergency down below." he announced, shivering from the cold and entering the cave for the warmth. He usually never entered uninvited, but the chill was too much, especially at night.
---
#169 Posted: 07:20:41 26/03/2016
Jhen smacks the crate with his tail, crying out in agony as the creature slashes his right eye, knocking it furtherfrom Haven. Then the young male orca alerts his pod leader, Jet of the threat. Placing himself between Haven and the crate, he waits.
#170 Posted: 15:00:57 26/03/2016
"Jen what happened?!" Jet said.

"Sybil will not get any help from me. Not until she apologizes to me herself." Sozen said. "Now leave me and my girlfriend be."
---
SC
#171 Posted: 15:48:18 26/03/2016
Jhen recognizes the voice of his pod leader, Jet. His vision is blurred by the blood. Still he is determined to do his duty and protect the islands. "I went to see what was in that crate and smelling blood I nudged it to see if anything was alive in there and it attacked me. From the scent it is from the weasel family and after what it did to me, I consider it hostile. We can not allow it to reach either island," Jhen says still in agony from the recent injury he recieved, but determined to do his duty.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:49:55 26/03/2016 by Wyrstel
#172 Posted: 15:55:53 26/03/2016
"You're right. We need to protect both islands." Jet said.
---
SC
#173 Posted: 16:33:33 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil continued calling Crocux, growing desperate. Shadow could be approaching the forest by now, and she believed the orcas were either sleeping or too far away to notice him.
"CROCUX PLEASE! ANSWER ME!" she continued calling, needing him more than ever. She was even starting to believe that if she didn't get him soon, her yells could attract unwanted attention.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Sybil will not get any help from me. Not until she apologizes to me herself." Sozen said. "Now leave me and my girlfriend be."

Lumos was confused as to why Sozen was behaving that way, but based on what he said, he imagined there was a fight with Sybil.
"Come on sir. It couldn't have been that bad. Miss Sybil is stubborn as a goat, so I'm sure she didn't meant whatever she said to you." the warbler said, trying to get through to him. Although he himself hasn't't interacted with Sybil as much as Peepers, it was common knowledge that she, while kind hearted, was incredibly stubborn.
---
#174 Posted: 16:59:34 26/03/2016
"Oh she ment every word of it! I will not lift a claw for her until she apologizes for what she said about me!" Sozen said.
---
SC
#175 Posted: 19:07:27 26/03/2016
Shi nodded in agreement with Sozen "now please leave. i'm sure you're needed elsewere."

Guardian had fallowed Sybil and realized Crocux was sleeping and said "there's the reason he hasn't said anything yet. he's sleeping. allow me." Guardian got closer to the den and said "Crocux! we have yellow tail!" Crocoux woke with a start "i'm up i'm up!" Crocux looked around and said "Dad that's just crule of you." Guardian cut tobthe chase "the haven is in danger and we need warriors to defend it. you up to the task?" Crocux smiled "some action. well it's better then nothing. lets get moving!" Guardian smiled "i knew you would."

Ravage fell off the create and into the water. his fur weighing him down as he tried to get back to the create. thrashing in the water in panic strugling to understand what's going on.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#176 Posted: 20:00:02 26/03/2016
Jhen despite what Ravage did swims over and buts him with his head back into the crate. Blood flows in theocean water from Jhen's wounds. The salt water flowsinto his wounds, making himscream in pain. Despite his pain and blurred vision he remains firm and watches Ravage making surehe does not get anywherenear Hunted or Haven.
#177 Posted: 20:24:18 26/03/2016
Ravage still stuck in the water thrashes in panic as he struggles to get back on the create. he manages to grqb hold of the create and struggles to climb on not wanting to drown.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#178 Posted: 20:49:31 26/03/2016
"You! What do you think you are doing?" Jet said to Ravage. "How dare you attack Jhen when he was just being curious. Explained yourself now!"
---
SC
#179 Posted: 23:27:14 26/03/2016
Ravage was confused. he couldn't understand them but he wanted to get to dry land so he decided to play nice. he motioned his paws with the claws acting as teeth to indicate that he thought Jhen was a shark.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#180 Posted: 23:31:48 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Oh she ment every word of it! I will not lift a claw for her until she apologizes for what she said about me!" Sozen said.

Lumos knew it was plain useless to insist to the couple, so he proceeded to leave.
"Fine then. Do what you want, but honestly sir... and miss... I thought you were more mature than this." the small bird said before leaving the cave, quite upset now, to the point he didn't feel the cold as much as before.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Guardian had fallowed Sybil and realized Crocux was sleeping and said "there's the reason he hasn't said anything yet. he's sleeping. allow me." Guardian got closer to the den and said "Crocux! we have yellow tail!" Crocoux woke with a start "i'm up i'm up!" Crocux looked around and said "Dad that's just crule of you." Guardian cut tobthe chase "the haven is in danger and we need warriors to defend it. you up to the task?" Crocux smiled "some action. well it's better then nothing. lets get moving!" Guardian smiled "i knew you would."

"Well come on then. It's right at the shore. We can't let him reach the forest!" Sybil said, knowing she has taken too much time there and Shadow could be probably at the forest if the orcas didn't found out in time.
---
#181 Posted: 23:35:25 26/03/2016
"You thought he was a shark? It's kind of hard to mistake us as sharks." Jet said.
---
SC
#182 Posted: 23:39:44 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil and Crocux soon arrived at the edge of the forest, looking at the shore. The ocean was empty... except for two dorsal fins. So that meant Jet and one of the other two has stopped Shadow... or at least they were stalling him. But did he arrived alone? That seemed very unlikely. Sybil stayed put to see what was going on, but she couldn't see Ravage due to him being hidden by the fins.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:41:28 26/03/2016 by Felines
#183 Posted: 23:40:19 26/03/2016
Ravage put his paws over his eyes then pointed at them indicating that he's never seen an orca before.

Crocux nodded and went under Sybil getting her on his back before she had time to protest and Guardian quickly fallowed suit as Crocux took off for the beach.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#184 Posted: 23:47:13 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Jet! Is it Shadow? Have you stopped him?" Sybil asked from the shore, following Crocux but not getting in the water. She had to make sure that he was not a threat anymore.
---
#185 Posted: 23:50:19 26/03/2016
"No it's some kind of new animal." Jet said.
---
SC
#186 Posted: 23:57:43 26/03/2016
Jhen waits patiently for Jet to finish with the newcomer. The deep gouges in his flesh cause him great pain, with the saltwater only making them worse. He could use some care.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:06:13 27/03/2016 by Wyrstel
#187 Posted: 00:01:43 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Saltwater is curative Wyrstel. It's good for wounds. And orca's skin is far stronger than that.

Sybil was incredibly relieved that it wasn't Shadow.
"Is it a new guest?" she asked, though wondering how he arrived if it didn't fly and the Haven was quarantined.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:03:05 27/03/2016 by Felines
#188 Posted: 00:29:10 27/03/2016
OOC: Salt on an open wound stings like hell, I know I had a rusted head of a handsaw slice open my right foot while at the beach. Minutes later the ocean waves rolled in cleaning out the wound. I screamed so loud that the other occupants rushed over to help. When they saw it they knew they were glad they came.
#189 Posted: 00:40:12 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well either way, they may sting, but it heals. Jhen doesn't need medical attention for a wound because, like I said, orcas are very strong. Besides, you are giving severe wounds to too many of your characters. Don't overdo it.
---
#190 Posted: 00:56:57 27/03/2016
ooc: true but haven't you ever heard of putting salt in the wound?

Guardian sighs relieved that it wasn't Shadow. but Crocux was still tense since even if others couldn't smell it he could smell the sent of blood.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#191 Posted: 01:00:35 27/03/2016
ooc: it still help a lot. plus a Badger wouldn't do much to an orca.
---
SC
#192 Posted: 01:02:47 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Plain salt is pretty bad, but saltwater isn't.

When the wind changed towards her, Sybil too could smell blood.
"What in the world happened here!? Did someone got cut?" she yelled, demanding an explanation. She wanted no violent fighting in her Haven.
---
#193 Posted: 01:09:56 27/03/2016
"Yah it was Jhen who got scratched by the newcomer by accident." Jet said.
---
SC
#194 Posted: 01:17:37 27/03/2016
ooc: Ravage isn't a badger he's a wolverine which is far more dangerous to the point were they can take down a polar bear. their claws are longer and sharper and much stronger and extreamly agressive.

Guardian grew nervouse at this as his mind raced to see what kind of animal could do such damage to an orca.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#195 Posted: 01:23:47 27/03/2016
OOC: Yep. Jhen's face was attacked not his body, the claws could easily cause that damage. Also its not a life threatening injury but Jhen could lose his sight in the eye or to could become a scar.

Jhen turns to face them and his slashed right eye becomes visible. Blood drips into the water. The victim of the vicious attack, remains beside his pod leader, Jet.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:26:13 27/03/2016 by Wyrstel
#196 Posted: 01:36:14 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: True, but they look like a badger. And Wyrstrel, do what you want but remember what I said about overdoing it.

"Jet? Bring him here." Sybil said, not stopping to think that not all unknown animals come to the Haven for noble purposes. Like Guardian, she wondered what kind of animal could scratch a mighty orca that deep, yet she needed to see what animal she was dealing with. If only she could have known the unfortunate fate of one of her loyal warbler followers...
---
#197 Posted: 01:41:56 27/03/2016
OOC: Jhen will be alright, just have a souvenir that will make him look fiercer.
#198 Posted: 01:58:42 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Try not to post these type of messages only and try to continue the story as much as you can.

While the shore was busy, Lumos left Sozen's cave and once he was finally out of the cold, he was very disappointed. He was one of his best chances, and because of some silly fight, he won't help. Perhaps he was indeed too proud and too immature to interfere.

Barloc was done informing his family about the threat, but they didn't panic like the warblers. They knew it was coming, but not just too fast. Knowing they didn't have time to gather fire ants, they instead spread out to find thorny vines to cover up their tree.
---
#199 Posted: 02:05:02 27/03/2016
"Don't do anything stupid." Jet said to Ravage. He then gently started to push him to shore.
---
SC
#200 Posted: 02:08:03 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
The moon was only half, but it was enough to illuminate the creature. It seemed like a mixture between a badger and a small bear. Since wolverines lived so far north, Sbil had no idea what that was.
"Who are you? And, what are you? Why did you come here?" she asked, wanting to know if this this strange animal was looking for shelter like her guests, but if he was, then how come he knew about the Haven if the birds stopped sending the messages when the drought started? That was something she needed to find out...
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me