Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Page 2 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#51 Posted: 03:21:11 20/03/2016
"We need to tell them." Nero said.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#52 Posted: 03:34:11 20/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"You tell them after we are done talking with Rose." Sybil ordered, now really getting stressed. She still didn't notice that Guardian was still following them, surrounded with many questions. Sybil didn't think things could get any worst...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#53 Posted: 04:07:53 20/03/2016
Nero nodeed.
---
SC
#54 Posted: 04:39:11 20/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil, Nero and Guardian reached Sayan's den, and she called with a tone of urgency.
"Rose? Sayan? You better come out. We have an emergency." she said, might as well prepare them for the bad news beforehand before actually listening to it.
---
#55 Posted: 04:41:31 20/03/2016
"Sybil? What is it?" Rose said coming out of the den.
---
SC
#56 Posted: 04:47:26 20/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"It's Shadow Rose. He has escaped and is going to return here." Sybil said bluntly, wanting to get over that. She then pointed at Nero to prove her point.
---
#57 Posted: 04:56:39 20/03/2016
"Its true miss Rose he is going to return." Nero said.

"What!?!"

Nero then explained what he said to Sybil an Barloc. He then explained that Zera, a few allies of Komodo and allie Sharks were coming to help.
---
SC
#58 Posted: 05:09:15 20/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Now that everything was told, Sybil knew that something had to be done with the orcas.
"I have something important to attend to. You Sayan, if Peepers comes to visit, tell him the news. Or you can spread the words to the warblers Nero." Sybil suggested, running towards the beach as fast as she could.

It only took her about seven minutes to reach the shore, and being closer to it than she anticipated, she called to Jet.
"Jet! Jet! Come please! There is something important you need to know!" she yelled, needing to warn him about the approaching sharks and Shadow's eventual return.
---
#59 Posted: 05:10:10 20/03/2016
"Yes miss Sybil?" Jet said.
---
SC
#60 Posted: 05:15:14 20/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil found it hard to tell him, considering he once served Shadow, but she knew it was necessary.
"I came to warn you. You see, sharks are coming here. Oh, but they are good, they will arrive here with Zera and other Komodo dragons." she said, and before Jet could ask why, she went straight to the point.
"They will come to help.... you see... Shadow has escaped... and he will come here." Sybil explained, almost looking as if she was about to choke. Telling him wasn't easy.
---
#61 Posted: 05:17:40 20/03/2016
"What?!?" Jet said in disbelief.
---
SC
#62 Posted: 05:26:46 20/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: You really should try to add more than that. Remember that these posts are limited.

Sybil simply nodded, not willing to repeat what she said. She understood his worries, but was more concerned for the approaching great whites.

At the cockatoo's tree, there was finally an agreement. The tree was going to be wrapped in thorns, and if that wasn't enough, they were going to gather fire ants and placed them around the roots to assure more protection. Whirlpool already knew, so he helped gather containers to place the ants in.
---
#63 Posted: 05:30:32 20/03/2016
"If they are allies then we will need there help. Me as well as the othe two are far too weak to be of much help." Jet said. "I will tell the others not to attack them when they arrive."
---
SC
#64 Posted: 05:38:24 20/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Thanks. That's all I need for now." Sybil said, that having been her main objective. She then turned around to return to Sayan's den, though walking this time. She didn't like the idea of sharks in the water, but she trusted Nero, and if he said they were good, then they must be.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#65 Posted: 19:25:31 20/03/2016
"Don't worry-- if he shows up, I won't let anything happen to you.," Sayan said to Rose trying to ease any fears the tiger had. Secretly though, he was worried and knew that Rose would be a easy target being tied and all.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#66 Posted: 20:12:55 20/03/2016 | Topic Creator
As Sybil walked, she was more worried about the sharks and orcas to consider Shadow in general. What was even worse, unlike Sayan, Sybil didn't stop to think how extremely vulnerable Rose would be. Shadow did have a violent vendetta against her after all, so that was a big issue.

"Hey guys. I just warned Jet about the sharks. Anything else we need to plan ahead?" she asked, not being sleepy anymore after such news.
---
#67 Posted: 22:48:22 20/03/2016
"We need to plan a way to protect miss Rose. She is vulnerable being tied up." Nero said.
---
SC
#68 Posted: 23:19:23 20/03/2016 | Topic Creator
It then hit Sybil.
"You're right Nero. Shadow hates Rose. No doubt he will come after her." Sybil exclaimed, now knowing how desperate things were.
"We'll have to build a fence, a dome or something around the den to prevent Shadow from penetrating." she suggested, knowing that releasing Rose would increase the chance of her to defend herself, but that was too dangerous.
"I'll go get the keas. They'll help." she then said, heading to their tree. It was almost night, but Sybil was probably going to stay awake all night.
---
#69 Posted: 00:10:38 21/03/2016
"What if he breaks through? I will need a way to escape if he does." Rose said.
---
SC
#70 Posted: 00:20:32 21/03/2016
"If that happens, I'll cut you free.," Sayan said worried that perhaps Rose was tied too securely for that. "But... but perhaps we can tie you up more loosely. We can keep it to a single vine and create a sort of break-release system so that you can even break free yourself with enough force.," he then said thinking of similar man-made contraptions. Fortunately, the vine/leash system wasn't made to be impossible and could be adjusted as needed.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:24:04 21/03/2016 by redwes
#71 Posted: 00:57:24 21/03/2016
"I would sleep more soundly if that was like that." Rose said.
---
SC
#72 Posted: 01:15:17 21/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil believed that Sayan had the right idea, but loosening the chain would be too dangerous, so she had a better idea.
"Loosening the chain is too risky... how about we install an alarm instead? Something that could make a very loud noise for us to hear from miles and miles away," she suggested, knowing that Sayan couldn't possibly stay with Rose 24-7.
---
#73 Posted: 01:40:38 21/03/2016
"What could make a noise so loud?" Rose said.
---
SC
#74 Posted: 01:44:12 21/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes, well, that's what we need to think about. Perhaps the keas know something. Or Whirlpool." Sybil expressed, wondering the same thing. Was there an insect, a bird, or something that could make such a screeching noise? That was something she was going to investigate...
---
#75 Posted: 02:37:30 21/03/2016
"In the meanwhile, we should make sure there is always someone watching over Rose. At least when I'm not able to...," Sayan added trying not imply that he couldn't protect her.
---
#76 Posted: 02:49:37 21/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Peepers could help. I have seen him visiting you guys often." Sybil suggested, having seen him near Sayan's den several times each day when she heads to the lake.
"Well I'm off to the kea tree. If they don't know about something that could help, then I'll send one to fly to Hunted island and ask Whirlpool. Or the cockatoos. Whoever knows something." Sybil then said, as she prepared to leave for real this time. She could always ask a warbler for the help, but being smaller, the trip was longer for them.
---
#77 Posted: 03:14:07 21/03/2016
"I've always enjoyed his company." Rose said rubbing his head against Sayans.
---
SC
#78 Posted: 03:21:53 21/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil walked towards the kea's tree, wondering if Peepers would visit even if it was becoming night. At that moment it wouldn't be possible for Peepers to arrive, since he was on a palm tree when he fell sound asleep.

Meanwhile, most of the keas, who have become quite diurnal for the other resident's sake, were starting to turn in. It has been quite an exhausted day for them, except for Cole, who was still very active. He watched with a lot of worries how the sudden night gusts were starting to appear earlier, making the dry, more delicate leaves fall even faster.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#79 Posted: 18:26:48 21/03/2016
ooc: the thing is that I got into trouble so I'm not allowed on my computer for a while. I managed to sneak in some time with homework as an excuse so I may not be here for a few weeks.

Guardian grows consernd "ok back up a minute here. first off who the hell is shadow and second why is he coming here and third do we need to prepare for a fight?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#80 Posted: 19:00:40 21/03/2016
Ooc: Sorry guys, real life is really taking a toll on me emotionally. Anyway here are my characters:
Bjorn and Anvor: Asian Bullelephant brothers who are protectors of Haven.
Jhen: The young only child of Jet, the orca leader. ?
Royal: The Harpy Eagle foster father of Jaerl and savior of the warblers.
Jaerl: The Eurasian Peregrine Falcon, adopted son of Royal and lover of Cheryl, Cole's sister.
Aeriji or AJ: The shy little playful margay.
Sunflame: The injured male serval that is living with Whirpool.
#81 Posted: 20:07:32 21/03/2016
ooc: crap I'm really far behind. smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#82 Posted: 21:44:03 21/03/2016
Over the past two weeks, the serpent couple had been allowing AJ to visit them regularly. The two, along with their velvet worm companion, were starting to socialize with the rest of the creatures more and catch up on all the past happenings.

At this moment, Skaliscin and Speckles were hanging out by the kea tree. They had been talking and playing games with the big parrots, and Speckles started to get to know Mambo again. As they rested for the night, the two laid down at the base of the tree, talking. A year of isolation had renewed their nocturnal lifestyle, and so were more aware at night.

"Voraci hasn't visited us all day," Speckles noted.
"Yeah, I bet that mama bear hasn't even left the bush. Or the room," Skali laughed.
"I don't blame him. They're a week overdue now."
"Hey, it's just an estimation. They can take up to a month, or only three weeks."
"Those are about the same."
"Oh shut up. Stop worrying so much, they'll be fine," she dismissed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:44:26 21/03/2016 by Waaksian
#83 Posted: 00:33:56 22/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's alright ShadetheDragon. We understand. You can post once you return. And Wyrstel, why did you put that description of Jhen? He was one of the orca pod that got sidetracked to bring Sunflame. You never said he was related to Jet! If you invented that at the last minute, AND if you didn't agree with Spyroconvexity to do that, you MUST change it!

By the time Jet expressed his concern, Sybil was long gone. She arrived at the kea tree and expressed Mambo her concern.
"No. I don't believe we have anything in the Himalayas that could make a lot of noise. Humans have TONS of things that make a lot of sound, but natural things, well..." Mambo explained, and Sybil knew there wasn't enough time for them to travel to the closest human population to steal something to bring back. They were too far away from humans.
"Well, you can ask Whirlpool. Or the cockatoos." Sybil said, with Mambo nodding and flying off. It was a pleasant night now, and he welcomed the stars. Sybil however, was too worried to contemplate the stars. She really hoped that Hunted island had the solution to the current problem.
---
#84 Posted: 01:24:11 22/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Soon, Mambo arrived to Hunted island, and fog was building up. He knew that he didn't have much time, so he immediately went to Whirlpool's burrow, receiving as always a very warm welcome of him.
"Hello Jack-in-the-box! Just came here on a casual visit." Mambo playfully greeted the chimpanzee, before explaining to the wombat in a low voice the current predicament. Unfortunately, the only animal he knew that could make a loud noise there were Tasmanian devils, but they were too savage. Not worth of trusting, but then, he had a better idea.
"Log... Hole... log..." he tried to explain, but his speech impediment made it difficult. Mambo tried to rely on his body language to try to pinpoint what he tried to say...
---
#85 Posted: 03:15:07 22/03/2016
Jack glared at Mambo saying semi playfull semi seriously "don't call me that. Crocux did it all the time and wouldn't stop when he was little."

when Guardian asked the qurstion he saw that everyone had left already. completely confused as to what's going on he left to try to find Sybil hoping she could explain.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#86 Posted: 03:53:07 22/03/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"I've always enjoyed his company." Rose said rubbing his head against Sayans.

"As do I...," Sayan said rubbing against Rose. "We'll ask him next time he shows up.," he gently added.
---
#87 Posted: 03:56:20 22/03/2016
Rose smiled and kissed Sayan.
---
SC
#88 Posted: 06:05:03 22/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Jack glared at Mambo saying semi playfull semi seriously "don't call me that. Crocux did it all the time and wouldn't stop when he was little.

Jack was in bad luck, since keas were too fond of giving nicknames to practically everyone they knew. However, he was more concentrated on trying to understand what Whirlpool meant.
"Let's see... you say log, but then a hole?" he asked, as Whirpool continued with his body language. It was when the wombat said hol... ow that Mambo understood.
"Oh I here. Yu mean a hollow log, so that the echo of Rose's roar can be heard." the happy kea said, with Whirlpool nodding. Mambo did that several times when he was a fledgling, so he knew how it works.
"Thank you so much for the information. And may the cat thingy get matter. And see you later too Jackie." the retreating kea said, still insisting with the tease. He left the burrow, positive that things would be alright even with Shadow's arrival.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
when Guardian asked the qurstion he saw that everyone had left already. completely confused as to what's going on he left to try to find Sybil hoping she could explain.

Sybil was around the kea tree, patiently waiting for Mambo's arrival. She was brainstorming on what could have been done if not even Whirlpool had the answer, but she trusted it would be resolved. The poor, stressed civet had no idea that she ditched Guardian several times with all her tumbling.
---
#89 Posted: 14:17:27 22/03/2016
Skali and Speckles looked up in surprise when they saw Sybil appear. She was too focused to notice that they were there, and they remained silent as they eavesdropped. The news shocked and horrified them, bringing on a whole new set of fears and concerns. They revealed themselves shortly after Mambo left.
"Y'know, all this could have been avoided if we had just killed that rancid lizard from the start," Skali hissed, clearly upset. "And also, how in the hell does someone let a two-hundred-pound gecko somehow sneak out of tight security? And offer no reason or explanation as to how they could even get out?"
"Yeah, there's something screwy about this whole thing," Speckles agreed. "They could at least infer how they escaped. They should know that place inside-out! There's lives at stake here!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:18:29 22/03/2016 by Waaksian
#90 Posted: 17:58:26 22/03/2016 | Topic Creator
In other times, Sybil would have been surprised about their sudden appearance, but she was already very used to that. With the pair's suspicions, Sybil already found who to blame.
"If Shadow would have just been kept prisoner here, I bet nothing like that would have happened. But of course, we let Komodo dragons guard a Komodo dragon! I wouldn't surprise me if Shadow convinced some of them during his imprisonment to join his ranks. And why does this happen? Because that stupid Sozen flew him away to his own island, where he would be more dangerous!" Sybil yelled furiously, remembering it was Sozen who released Shadow from her created prison in the first place.

"And not only that! Sozen said that he would keep an eye on Shadow to make sure he never escaped! And where is he now!? He decided to live here, away from the place he was suppose to guard! Because he thinks that he can do whatever he wants!" Sybil screamed, finally finding the target of her anger. She now firmly believed that all that terrible ordeal was the giant eagle's fault.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:00:02 22/03/2016 by Felines
#91 Posted: 20:47:26 22/03/2016
"Yeah, you know what? I never liked that guy in the first place. If he was a little nicer about the island's predicament after he was captured or whatever, I would be more lenient. But no, he insulted you, and what you stand for, before even thinking to ask what was happening! Honestly, I don't care if it wasn't his fault that he was gone, I just hate his stupid entitlement complex! Threatening to shock people when he doesn't get his way, and acting like he owns the place--!"
"Skali, stop! What if he hears you?"
"I'm not afraid of his pissy temper tantrums! It's not like he's gonna electrocute me to death!"
"No, but he could hurt you!"
"Whatever. He could at least take responsibility for the responsibilities he insists on having! I mean, for the love of-- he needs to grow up!"
"Imminent danger is what's important now, not that eagle. We need to protect our family. right?"
The serpent continued to huff angrily, but instead of spouting her feelings, she forced herself to concentrate on the residents and her family unit. Speckles rested a claw on her, trying to get her to relax.
"... Yeah, but still--!" she gave a heavy, irked sigh.
#92 Posted: 21:00:38 22/03/2016
Sozen was secretly listening through the dence trees. He was actually bringing a fish for Sybil but instead dropped it and flew off. His wings even broke a few small branches.
---
SC
#93 Posted: 21:59:45 22/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil heard the rustling, but since Sozen was long gone, she assumed that was Warren, crash landing as usual.
"Oh my, it looks like that vulture still hasn't worked on his landings." she said, as she examined the damage. Instead of thinking that it was done by someone big, she simply assumed that Warren crashed with many branches, and when she didn't see him, she assumed that he left out of embarrassment.
"Either way, I bet Sozen will find out sooner or later about this. And he must know then that it's all his fault." Sybil said furiously to Skaliscin, not suspecting the rustling was Sozen, since he had forbidden coming into the forest to avoid damaging it with his size. She didn't even noticed the fish, since it was hidden by some brushes and dry leaves, and the wind was blowing in the other direction, so she couldn't smell it either.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:02:10 22/03/2016 by Felines
#94 Posted: 22:52:33 22/03/2016
""Um miss Sybil. I think you two hurt someone's feelings." Nero said pointing to Sozen who was flying off.
---
SC
#95 Posted: 23:08:39 22/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't understand, since the foliage covered most of Sozen, who was still flying off.
"Wat do you mean Nero? And what are you doing here anyway? Aren't you suppose to be spreading the news?" Sybil said coldly, still too furious to have any common sense.

Back at Hunted island, once Mambo left, Whirlpool continued to help the cockatoos with the containers for the ants, so he was leaving most of the serval's nursing to Jack.
---
#96 Posted: 23:26:55 22/03/2016
"I have told the warblers already they will get the news around much faster than I will." Nero said. "You know Sozen over heard what you said about him. You guys really hurt his feelings."
---
SC
#97 Posted: 00:25:39 23/03/2016
"Ugh, of course he was spying on us like he always does!" Skali barked. "And you know what? He deserves to have his feelings hurt! He's endangered the entire freaking islands, and has done nothing to make sure that another war wouldn't happen! He can go off and have his melodramatic pity party with his girlfriend, for all I care!"
"Please, stop! We could just tell him where he was wrong instead of talking bad about him behind his back! What if he gets angry with you!?"
"I DON'T FREAKING CARE!!" she screamed.
Speckles flinched, and turned away. "You need to calm down."
#98 Posted: 00:29:17 23/03/2016
"Look Sybil he even brought a fish for you." Nero said bringing it out from where he dropped it.
---
SC
#99 Posted: 01:57:45 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil wouldn't have wanted Sozen to hear what they just talked about, but now that the damage was done, she decided to hardened her heart and not regret what she said.
"Well, he had it coming for spying on private conversations. Besides, how many times have I told him NOT to approach the forest. Look at what he has done!" Sybil said furiously, looking at the branche's damages and rejecting the fish. That entire situation had her in a very infuriating mood, and unfortunately, it was Sozen whom she chose to take out all her frustration.
---
#100 Posted: 02:02:55 23/03/2016
"It looks like he only walked until he overheard you guys." Nero said pointing at Sozen's footprints.
---
SC
First | Page 2 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me