darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 609 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 607 608 609 610 611 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#30401 Posted: 19:06:22 13/10/2017
I don’t know if you guys have this or not , but Hardee’s in Qatar are making Skylanders kids meals

https://twitter.com/mvvd974/status/918915438771343361
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#30402 Posted: 19:10:15 13/10/2017
Well, until we see the toys, hard to know if they're not just using the ones from previous years.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#30403 Posted: 19:12:19 13/10/2017
Quote: Bifrost
Well, until we see the toys, hard to know if they're not just using the ones from previous years.

I got 3 out of the 4 toys...They’re not technically toys a Pencil case ( That features light and Dark
Symbols ) , a Pop Fizz Cup and a Spyro Watch

Edit : It says 2017 Activison Publising Inc. on everything

I just noticed that it features images of the main 5 Skylanders from academy maybe it’s marketing for academy IDK.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:35:28 13/10/2017 by KingMed
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#30404 Posted: 12:59:01 14/10/2017
Quote: Drawdler

Sonic Mania is GOAT game now if you were wondering. :y

I disagree, so you have to stay on this board and debate about it forever! Muhahahaha!

I'm sort of in the same boat; if Imaginators is the end, I'd rather it be on this game than any previous entry. smilie
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#30405 Posted: 14:57:20 14/10/2017
I hope Inaginators isn't the last. My goodness the story is just flat out terrible. We need a finale where VV handles the story, TFB does the characters, and both teams do the levels.

(Now I'd rather have VV do the next one on their own since you know me, VV for the win. Either way if they do both teams then oh maaaaaaaan)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:57:58 14/10/2017 by SkyFan91
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#30406 Posted: 15:08:36 14/10/2017
Honestly, just rerelease the other 5 games again, with all characters playable, with jumping in the first two games and put them all on the current consoles. Having all Skylanders games on my Switch would be incredible.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#30407 Posted: 15:12:36 14/10/2017
"Yep that's right. No tshirt tonight but *makes a shirt gesture joke* I'm proud to announce, that we worked with our partners at VV and TFB. We're bring back the original SSA, Giants, and Swap Force, fully remastered from the ground up for current gen. Squigly from SkullGirls will be first appearing though this October in Skylanders *insert name here* so let's have a look at that"
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#30408 Posted: 17:06:31 14/10/2017
Quote: SkyFan91
"Yep that's right. No tshirt tonight but *makes a shirt gesture joke* I'm proud to announce, that we worked with our partners at VV and TFB. We're bring back the original SSA, Giants, and Swap Force, fully remastered from the ground up for current gen. Squigly from SkullGirls will be first appearing though this October in Skylanders *insert name here* so let's have a look at that"

I'd rather have them say that for the Spyro remakes, Squigly part aside.

I think it's still too early for actual remakes (or more probably remasters) of the first two games, let alone SWAP Force which is part of the current gen, except for the Switch.

Also, while I do agree that Imaginators is not the best end for the fanchise, and I frankly doubt it was intended to be that, I feel like it's still a great game to at least stop and think about the future.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#30409 Posted: 14:39:22 15/10/2017
Since this is spoilers just a thought what if
Strykore
is the villain for Sky 7?

Except it isn't for Academy's spoilers.

Anyway, finally got to play Lost Imaginite Mines.

While it did felt a bit emptier and less interesting than Cursed Tiki Temple, I love how it actually expanded the lore even for just a small bit, since it is exactly what I was hoping for.
I just plain adore how they put an end to Blobbers' character by remembering previous games (I giggled when they shown the clips from Giants), because it totally felt like a puzzle finally finding its last pieces.

Though it wasn't a very important puzzle.

They reused a lot of assets, and it shows especially for the boss, but I never felt like I was actually having déjà vus.
Overall we have to consider they probably were "last-minute" jobs.

Also liked how they re-used the magnetic mechanic from SuperChargers, both from a gameplay and lore point of view, since both locations are connected to the Ancients.

Was wishing for more of everything, particularly enemies, but I'm still satisfied.
Honestly hoping this isn't the end.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:20:49 16/10/2017 by Buuzer
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#30410 Posted: 14:50:27 15/10/2017
Strykore

Nice job, you just spoiled Drek lmao.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:20:56 16/10/2017 by Buuzer
#30411 Posted: 16:53:58 15/10/2017
See what I mean about binging so no one can spoil it? I could handle avoiding Bayonetta 2 and several movies for god knows how long but with this we already had cases as early as the same day as release, and guess what, several from the same person.
---
#30412 Posted: 16:58:10 15/10/2017
Quote: Luminous35
Strykore

Nice job, you just spoiled Drek lmao.

Nah, no problem.
I already heard his name, probably along the other spoiler which I won't talk about, and I still have no idea who he is and how he will come into play.

Still, it would be better to spoiler it just in case someone has truly no clue about who he could be.
At least this taught me to never visit any spoiler thread unless I am up to date with everything.
I'd rather miss the interesting discussions than force myself to rush the entire season for the sake of avoiding spoilers, even if it saddens me a bit.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 10:21:35 16/10/2017 by Buuzer
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#30413 Posted: 02:14:08 16/10/2017
Just let skylanders go on break for another yr or 2, then bring it back. Needs a good story, not to many new figures and No repose. Bring lightcores lighting effects to them, have the figures light up and sell them all alone, no starter pack ones, no triple packs etc. Release figures in waves but let ppl know when they are coming. Wave 1 Oct with game, wave 2 Nov, wave 3 dec and a final wave in jan and that's it. Adventure packs can come out in jan, feb and maybe march and then call it.
#30414 Posted: 09:23:14 16/10/2017
Quote: SlayerX11
Just let skylanders go on break for another yr or 2, then bring it back. Needs a good story, not to many new figures and No repose. Bring lightcores lighting effects to them, have the figures light up and sell them all alone, no starter pack ones, no triple packs etc. Release figures in waves but let ppl know when they are coming. Wave 1 Oct with game, wave 2 Nov, wave 3 dec and a final wave in jan and that's it. Adventure packs can come out in jan, feb and maybe march and then call it.

I agree with basically everything, except for a few points:
- it's a matter of tastes, but I'd still prefer if Lightcores were a choice, because of the figure and in-game look, the slightly higher price and bomb power.
I'd want my Giants to stay the only official Lightcores (even if I wish Trap Masters had the same technology as well);
- not having Starter Pack characters don't sound like a consumer-friendly idea, just because we have tons of Skylanders doesn't mean everyone shoukd as well.
One or two character would be enough, but the game must be playable from the get-go with just the Starter Pack content.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#30415 Posted: 10:21:19 16/10/2017
Edited.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#30416 Posted: 18:42:24 16/10/2017
Face it, Skylanders console games are finished, it's over.

VV's web shows both Skylanders games in the same section than other previous games they developed that are no longer supported (like Tony Hawk or Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2).

Most part of TfB employees are placed on other projects no longer related to Skylanders, including the "boss staff".

And Acti's statements about "keeping the development of the franchise in different ways" are clearly an indirect way of alluding merchandising, the mobile game, the series, and that's all.

We know how Activision works. All the evidence is there, though it's not direct.

We had 7 games, 5 for handheld consoles, apart from mobile ones, and more than 150 characters. All of this will be always there for us.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#30417 Posted: 18:52:40 16/10/2017
Yeah, but the whole Imaginators cast gets just tiny bits of content that barely make up for its size in gameplay styles. It's there, but it's not like there'll ever be anything fun to do other than the arena, since the Superchargers Racing aged even worse now that MK8D is around.

Then there's the lore and ANY good development in all the story hooks they dropped, but I'm as usual the minority on that.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:58:28 16/10/2017 by Bifrost
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#30418 Posted: 19:33:25 16/10/2017
In my opinion the franchise still have some life in it, but i am not expecting a console game any time soon.

The only thing we can hope now is that mabey one day in the future they will reboot the first games in a way that is not require toys.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:35:45 16/10/2017 by omer1698
#30419 Posted: 20:18:31 16/10/2017
Quote: Halvmorke
Face it, Skylanders console games are finished, it's over.

VV's web shows both Skylanders games in the same section than other previous games they developed that are no longer supported (like Tony Hawk or Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2).

Most part of TfB employees are placed on other projects no longer related to Skylanders, including the "boss staff".

And Acti's statements about "keeping the development of the franchise in different ways" are clearly an indirect way of alluding merchandising, the mobile game, the series, and that's all.

We know how Activision works. All the evidence is there, though it's not direct.

We had 7 games, 5 for handheld consoles, apart from mobile ones, and more than 150 characters. All of this will be always there for us.

That's assuming TfB and V.V are the only developers who will ever touch the series.

I do get there isn't as much interest as before, as of now, but there is now way to know if it will come back in the remote future.
This series started with being interesting and curious because of the hybrid aspect and because it brought back Spyro, but rapidly became something which could exsist without necessarily relying on those aspects.

I agree that Academy isn't necessarily going to bring back the console games, but ruling out the possibility entirely is just as exaggerated.

Hoping we will at least have the Spyro remakes to keep us busy, in the near future.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:19:28 16/10/2017 by Drek95
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#30420 Posted: 20:45:46 16/10/2017
Quote: Drek95
Hoping we will at least have the Spyro remakes to keep us busy, in the near future.

Unless some of us aren't into Spyro... Which is my case.

Well, another good platformer game is always good.
---
Bruh
#30421 Posted: 21:25:19 16/10/2017
Quote: Crash10

Unless some of us aren't into Spyro... Which is my case.

Well, another good platformer game is always good.

Yeah, sorry, shouldn't have assumed it.

What I meant was that I hope there will be something to fill the Skylanders-shaped hole in our hearts, whether for the aesthetics, the gameplay or the spirit.
And as of now the Spyro Trilogy remakes seem like the most likely possibility.

A Hat in Time and Super Mario Odyssey came at the right time. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#30422 Posted: 22:29:13 16/10/2017
Give us SMO version of Skylanders please.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#30423 Posted: 22:31:34 16/10/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Give us SMO version of Skylanders please.

Huge open worlds, filled with collectables, enigmas and gameplay variety?
YES, PLEASE.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#30424 Posted: 01:15:13 17/10/2017
smilie's?

I'll go.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#30425 Posted: 12:20:02 17/10/2017
Me too! I said it several times, they should do something like that, like they previously meant. Some sort of Diablo with different arcade, role and platforming mechanics, and on-line play. That would be amazing.

Drek95, I don't see the point of breaking up TfB to relate its staff to other projects to then hire another team to do their previous job. It doesn't make sense. I want more games, I really do, but I'm just being realistic. It's not a matter or hope, it's a matter of facts.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:20:32 17/10/2017 by Halvmorke
#30426 Posted: 13:49:02 17/10/2017
TfB is currently working on the new Star Control, if I'm not mistaken, and I don't even know if that series belongs to Activision.
Not to mention V.V. should be the ones working on the next entry, and they've been pretty busy with N.Sane Trilogy and Destiny 2, last year.

Being realistic means looking objectively at all the possibilities, and the return of the series in a remote future is one fof them.
The facts are that this year no new main console game was released, that no one announced anything related to the main series for 2018 and that a new RPG game is coming next year along with the third Academy's season.

I'll say it again: excluding the possibility entirely would be just as wrong as being certain that the series wil return next year as if nothing happened.
Where I do agree is saying that I'm not expecting new main titles for the next couple years, which also may or may not depend on the requested Spyro remakes, which Activision might prefer to focus on at the moment.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#30427 Posted: 15:11:08 17/10/2017
Star Control doesn't belong to Acti iirc. The "new" 3 is being developed mostly by Paul and his friend, and they made an agreement with the current holder of the IP to market it as such even if the game doesn't actually have SC in the name.

Acti is made of poor decisions that make a lot of money because of the audience and they'll gladly survive off of 2(4 if you count Overwatch and Crash) for the foreseeable future. As much as the possibilities are there, they'd be somewhat reasonable in any other company's hands; in Acti, the series is looking as good as dead as much as that sucks and as much as it's a perfectly good IP that could change genres no problem.

edit: TIL that Acti even patented forcing people in matchmaking to be matched with microtransaction buyers, skill gap be damned, and they match the buyers in easy matches so they feel like they should keep buying instead of the fact they were improperly matched. Boy they're a gift that keeps on giving. Between the fandom and the company, I think we'll get enough good Spyro for a decade with just a remake, and nothing else.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:48:12 17/10/2017 by Bifrost
#30428 Posted: 15:31:07 17/10/2017
Star Control doesn't belong to Acti iirc. The "new" 3 is being developed mostly by Paul and his friend, and they made an agreement with the current holder of the IP to market it as such even if the game doesn't actually have SC in the name.

Acti is made of poor decisions that make a lot of money because of the audience and they'll gladly survive off of 2(4 if you count Overwatch and Crash) for the foreseeable future. As much as the possibilities are there, they'd be somewhat reasonable in any other company's hands; in Acti, the series is looking as good as dead as much as that sucks and as much as it's a perfectly good IP that could change genres no problem.

Seriously, it's SO EASY to make is a success again. As I said, SMO, but with Skylanders. It'd likely sell damn well, and as long as they have it every other year instead of every year, it'd stay fresh.
---
#30429 Posted: 16:46:14 17/10/2017
Yup. Portal Masters are just one facet of Skylanders. Make it so they were used so much they were restored to Skylands and now they just want us to be their guide, or something. It's way too cheap of an excuse to tie it to the weight of TTL.
---
#30430 Posted: 21:50:23 17/10/2017
Between the fandom and the company, I think we'll get enough good Spyro for a decade with just a remake, and nothing else.

Sorry, I might be particularly slow today, but I struggle to understand this part and particularly the connection with the rest of your post.
Maybe I'm just too sensitive about the subject, but I'd still be very cautious when considering the possibility of Spyro remakes: I personally take them almost for granted, and know it's a mistake, because it may make the disappointement even worse if they won't happen.

Completely agree about the future of the franchise, while not canon for the games Academy akready shows a world without the constant presence of Portal Masters from other dimensions is just as enjoyable.
It would also fit my own headcanon where Skylanders are only freed from theyr toy forms once, the first time they are placed on a Portal, and are then only summoned when needed.
Games themselves seem to have forgotten the toys-to-life aspect lore-wise as well, so no big deal.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#30431 Posted: 21:59:05 17/10/2017
Acti as of late is just begging to make the next Spyro reboot even worse than the last two in terms of development. The Crash remakes showed they're good with existing things so a Spyro remake wouldn't hurt, but for new entries, I don't trust them one bit. And with the fandom being as bitter as is, any new entries will get met with salt and vinegar, which might drive them to do even worse to once again "reintroduce new fans". I know the IPs aren't ever leaving them unless they go bankrupt or decide selling them off sounds like easy money, but at this point both only the devs have gotten anything good out of them, when Acti doesn't interfere.
---
#30432 Posted: 22:56:24 17/10/2017
Thanks, got it now, I misunderstood how I was supposed to read it.

I think new Crash games would be more likely than Spyro ones, definitely, even though I don't know how they would handle them.
Speaking with some friends which have been long time fans of the series, the general wish seems to be for future entries to stay as close as possible to the original trilogy: ideas such as more open levels, more gameplay options which feel connected to the core one and such seem to not be well received.

Guess nostalgia plays a big part there, but simplier and challenging side-scroller/3D platformers with these days graphics would still sell greatly, from what I heard.

I'd be the happiest person in the universe with my Classic Trilogy remakes, and possibly also a couple of the upcoming fan-projects, but I would't see the franchise getting anywhere as of now.
People mostly request the remakes themselves, or at most things which remember them of those either aesthetically or gameplay-wise, and I'd also expect "fans" to blame Skylanders for having turned it into a kid's thing, if it dared to come back to its whimsical and colorful origins.
Because they grown up but their memories didn't.

What makes me hopeful is seeing more and more 3D collectathon platformers popping around the various platforms, so the interest is still there, though touching such an iconic character makes things waaaaay harder than they should be...
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#30433 Posted: 14:41:15 18/10/2017
I'm honestly more confused than anything by Acti right now. I'm going through my usual Youtube feeds and I'm starting to see Skylander advertisements pop up. Not "Hey buy Ro-Bo!", but basic ads for it, as though Activision is STILL putting money into pushing it, yet I think we all agree that it seems they are done with it for the foreseeable future.

so what is it Acti?
- Unreall
#30434 Posted: 15:07:54 18/10/2017
Quote: Unreallystic
I'm honestly more confused than anything by Acti right now. I'm going through my usual Youtube feeds and I'm starting to see Skylander advertisements pop up. Not "Hey buy Ro-Bo!", but basic ads for it, as though Activision is STILL putting money into pushing it, yet I think we all agree that it seems they are done with it for the foreseeable future.

so what is it Acti?
- Unreall

Pop up ads for what ?
#30435 Posted: 15:09:33 18/10/2017
Quote: KingMed

so what is it Acti?
- Unreall

Pop up ads for what ?

Skylanders, nothing specific, just in general.
---
#30436 Posted: 15:12:27 18/10/2017

so what is it Acti?
- Unreall

I do feel like they want us to be confused on purpose, maybe so they can do whatever they want: they never said the series was over, so they can still create content which relates to it, yet they have said nothing on future console titles in months.
Must have other priorities, like the next Call of Duty.

Either way, what I get from them is a serious lack of interest and that's not a positive sign.
They might have simply payed longer for the ads, and are keeping them hoping they will help sell some more toys, but I see no active participation for their part.
Aside from the mobile RPG and Academy, and the former is old news by now.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:14:35 18/10/2017 by Drek95
#30437 Posted: 15:51:18 18/10/2017

so what is it Acti?
- Unreall

I do feel like they want us to be confused on purpose, maybe so they can do whatever they want: they never said the series was over, so they can still create content which relates to it, yet they have said nothing on future console titles in months.

Either way, what I get from them is a serious lack of interest and that's not a positive sign.
They might have simply payed longer for the ads, and are keeping them hoping they will help sell some more toys, but I see no active participation for their part.

The only console game for 2018 they confirmed was COD BO4. They haven't mentioned anything on Skylanders, Crash Bandicoot. Etc. The thing is though, what is activison brining to their lineup for 2018? There wasn't a new Skylanders game this year however, Destiny 2 and Nsane trilogy filled the gap for 2017. We know Destiny 3 isn't coming next year and I'm sure a new Crash isn't gonna come next year. Will we get Sky 7? We'll have to see. But again, what is Acti bringing to the table next year for NEW games. That's something we need to think about.
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#30438 Posted: 15:56:17 18/10/2017

so what is it Acti?
- Unreall

Y'know, I've still never seen Ro-Bow/LIM for sale in a retail store, and I have two TRUs within 40 min of me. Glad I imported a set after all.
#30439 Posted: 16:43:43 18/10/2017

so what is it Acti?
- Unreall

The only console game for 2018 they confirmed was COD BO4. They haven't mentioned anything on Skylanders, Crash Bandicoot. Etc. The thing is though, what is activison brining to their lineup for 2018? There wasn't a new Skylanders game this year however, Destiny 2 and Nsane trilogy filled the gap for 2017. We know Destiny 3 isn't coming next year and I'm sure a new Crash isn't gonna come next year. Will we get Sky 7? We'll have to see. But again, what is Acti bringing to the table next year for NEW games. That's something we need to think about.

Somehow the fact that was the only confirmed title for next year doesn't surprise me.
I wasn't aware of the situation, but boy, you can bet Call of Duty will always receive attention from them.

I guess Spyro remakes might not be even less far-fetched after all, if there really isn't anything major coming up besides the annual FPS.
Guess we would have at least heard of Skylanders 7 by now, if it were to be released in 2018.
With Destiny out, and maybe some Crash-related announcements at the PlayStation Experience, what would they have left?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#30440 Posted: 17:02:37 18/10/2017
Remember Destiny is an expansion-heavy franchise, so it's more than expected for it to get new big expansions like the first one, probably that's one of the things we'll get next year.
---
Bruh
#30441 Posted: 17:06:26 18/10/2017

Somehow the fact that was the only confirmed title for next year doesn't surprise me.
I wasn't aware of the situation, but boy, you can bet Call of Duty will always receive attention from them.

I guess Spyro remakes might not be even less far-fetched after all, if there really isn't anything major coming up besides the annual FPS.
Guess we would have at least heard of Skylanders 7 by now, if it were to be released in 2018.
With Destiny out, and maybe some Crash-related announcements at the PlayStation Experience, what would they have left?

They usually confirm the next COD a year before its release they've been doing that for a while now. Both COD and Skylanders have different anouncment/confirmation schedules. Now IF a Spyro remaster happens, that wouldn't come out until 2019. As for Crash there's a rumour that he's gonna appear in Playststion all stars 2 and if the rumour is right, the game AND Crash's inclusion will be revealed at Paris games week on the 30th this month. Either way, I highly doubt Acti would just release one new game next year.
#30442 Posted: 17:09:59 18/10/2017

They usually confirm the next COD a year before its release they've been doing that for a while now. Both COD and Skylanders have different anouncment/confirmation schedules. Now IF a Spyro remaster happens, that wouldn't come out until 2019. As for Crash there's a rumour that he's gonna appear in Playststion all stars 2 and if the rumour is right, the game AND Crash's inclusion will be revealed at Paris games week on the 30th this month. Either way, I highly doubt Acti would just release one new game next year.

That's...being made? Didn't it flop hard?
---
#30443 Posted: 17:11:13 18/10/2017
It's a rumor, don't take it seriously.
---
Bruh
#30444 Posted: 17:19:02 18/10/2017
Quote: Crash10
It's a rumor, don't take it seriously.

Oh thank God.
---
#30445 Posted: 17:57:13 18/10/2017
As Crash10 said, it's all a rumour as of now. When Paris games week comes around don't let your guard down completely JUST in case if it does happen.
L Cynder Platinum Sparx Gems: 5744
#30446 Posted: 11:44:33 19/10/2017

Wait a minute, didn't Activision said there would be at least a new Mobile Skylanders game in 2018?
---
favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#30447 Posted: 12:01:11 19/10/2017
Quote: L Cynder

Wait a minute, didn't Activision said there would be at least a new Mobile Skylanders game in 2018?

If it's something like Adventure Quest 3D then I'll be super happy

Online RPG game with a story
L Cynder Platinum Sparx Gems: 5744
#30448 Posted: 12:16:54 19/10/2017
Quote: KingMed
Quote: L Cynder

If it's something like Adventure Quest 3D then I'll be super happy

Online RPG game with a story

Yeah, that would really make up for a lack of Skylanders 7. smilie
---
favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#30449 Posted: 12:18:14 19/10/2017
I'm considering getting Jingle Bell Chompy Mage, if only to finally get the last of the Creation ITems, and get to see how he plays. I doubt that normal Chompy Mage will go down much in price in the coming months. I was really hoping to get that version too.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
First | Previous | Page 609 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 607 608 609 610 611 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me