darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 588 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 586 587 588 589 590 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
L Cynder Platinum Sparx Gems: 5744
#29351 Posted: 11:34:05 16/07/2017
Quote: McMurderpaws
Quote: L Cynder
I goofed up the last time because I thought > means greater then. smilie;

It does.

really? Then I'll fix my list one more time.

Best console skylanders games

1. Imaginators
2. Super Chargers
3.Swap Force
4. Giants
5. Spyro's adventure
6. Trap team

Best 3DS skylanders games

1. Trap team
2. Swap Force
3.Giants
4. Spyro's adventure
5. Super Chargers Racing
---
favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#29352 Posted: 14:14:57 16/07/2017
Alright, here's my lists:

Gameplay:
STT > SI > SSC > SSF > SG > SSA

Alright, the only reason I don't put SG and SSA higher is because they have little more than fighting and exploration; SSF had mini-games and more unique arenas, STT had the Villains (big-plus), SI had the ability to create your own characters (as well as unique ideas to give you more Imaginite), and SSC gave us decent Vehicle gameplay (even if it isn't highly favored, I still thought it was worth doing).

Story:

SSC > SSA > STT > SG > SSF > SI

No need to say why SSC got best story. SSA made a more mature story than the other entries, if a bit lackluster at points. SG and STT were about the same in my eyes, but STT gets points for the introduction of the Villains and the intriguing lore they introduced with Traptanium. SSF was a bit of a disappointment with the way they handled Kaos and the Ancient Elementals, but the greatest offender was SI. I would never play this game for the story, as Kaos is never treated as more than a subtle threat, as if all he's doing is business as usual. Also, the way they handled Brain was just disappointing.

Overall:

STT > SSF > SSC > SSA > SG > SI

I will say I enjoyed all of them, but how much I enjoyed them is the question. The Villains for STT were brilliant, I loved the Swap Force, the story for SSC and the battle mechanics were great. For the last three it got rather difficult to decide, but I will say I truly enjoyed SI the least, as despite the gameplay, it got repetitive after a while, despite SSA and SG focusing more on that aspect. Plus with SI, the core characters were practically forgotten, the only thing they encourage people to use being Imaginators, while the transition for SSA and SG was almost seamless in what characters they encourage.

3DS Installments:

SSF > SSA > STT > SG > SSCR

SSF had the best gameplay and story, but SSA had second best story and gameplay and story. Trap Team was unique in introducing new minigames for us to do, but the story was worse-off, and the villains were not as great as the core game's. SG was largely forgettable for a variety of reasons, and SSCR is the greatest offender for making the Skylanders themselves unplayable, something that should never have happened.

Overall, I'm satisfied with all the installments, except Skylanders Imaginators.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#29353 Posted: 14:17:34 16/07/2017
3DS wise, I'm

SSA>>SG=SF>SSC>>TT.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
wah543 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#29354 Posted: 16:23:54 16/07/2017
I only started playing the console games starting with Swap Force, the first two I only played the 3ds versions but if I were to rate them strictly by the games themselves and not characters:

1. Swap Force. I loved this game the reason I got this game was because it introduced jumping which is why I didn't want to get the first two console games. The levels were most memorable to me than any other game in the series. It was the right amount of platforming in it. Elemental gates were nice. Getting 100% in every level was fun and didn't take that long. And this game had the best arena I've played. This still my favorite Skylanders game.

2. Superchargers. I know this is an unpopular opinion but I really liked superchargers. The vehicles weren't overdone in this game with the focus of the game still being the action adventure portions with small sections with vehicles. The level designs were great. Good platforming and exploration segments. and everything was streamlined in this game which I really liked. The chapters made it easy to pick up and put down. And not having to do a bunch of tasks in each level to get 100% was a good thing that made it actually enjoyable to go back and play the levels.

3. Imaginators. This is still a really good game with some very unique level design. The hub world is probably my favorite of any game and it's fun to just explore around the hub world finding money and chests. Levels are very fun but still not as memorable to me and the other two. the imagine chests add a lot of replayabillity to the levels. But the levels do take a long time to finish and it's not as easy to pick up and put down as the other two

4. Trap Team. I did not like this game. The concept of playing as villains was cool but was implemented badly
Most of the villains were useless and I pretty much ended up using Tae Kwon Crow the whole time. Everything about this game felt slow and sluggish. There were too many dialouge sequences and puzzles that were just not fun. Getting 100% felt much more like a chore than something I wanted to do. Not to mention the don't change skylanders challenge wouldnt register half to time so I would have to play the same levels multiple times in a row and at that point I would just use Tae Kwon Crow to push through any set of enemies to just get the dumb levels out of the way.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:26:10 16/07/2017 by wah543
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#29355 Posted: 19:30:15 16/07/2017
I know this is off-topic, but did anyone manage the time challenge in Lost Imaginite Mines? I tried it with Eon's Elite Stealth Elf and still got over a minute. The boss fight just takes way too much time and it's honestly impossible in my eyes.
cartoon11 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#29356 Posted: 19:43:39 16/07/2017
I did the running with Flare Wolf and the fighting with an Imaginator on high level (57 or so)
I managed to do it in the first run on easy.
Or do you mean on Nightmare? That I cannot imagine to be possible...
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#29357 Posted: 19:51:41 16/07/2017
I did it on Nightmare. If I remember correctly...
I used Aurora to speedrun up until I got in front of the actual mines.
Used Robow's Soul Gem to kill the robot there.
Went all the way to the Earth Zone with Aurora
Used Tri-Tip in the Earth Zone
Used my Fire Imaginator's dash attack to get to the Light Zone
Used my Light Imaginator to kill stuff, switching to various Senseis to use Sky-Chi.
For the boss, I used my Dark Smasher to hit it when it was vulnerable. For the magnet bombs, attract them towards you when you stand right next to the bosses force field.

It was still trial, error and pain, but I got 100% on both profiles now.
---
Soon.
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#29358 Posted: 08:47:39 17/07/2017
If you guys had the chance to make imaginators better list all the changes that you want to make.
I just want a better Story, Graphics , Battle Mode , Online battle mode and Arena Challenges .
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#29359 Posted: 09:51:44 17/07/2017
Quote: KingMed
If you guys had the chance to make imaginators better list all the changes that you want to make.
I just want a better Story, Graphics , Battle Mode , Online battle mode and Arena Challenges .

Basically, this... a decent on-line mode included in the game and PvP. Okey, competitive PvP is obviously not a main aim, but it's a good addition that players usually enjoy a lot, despite TfB's opinions. Introducing on-line (open, not only your friends) in co-op adventure, arena and a PvP would have improve this game a lot... creating your own characters and not being able to fight the ones of your friends... WTF!?

Apart from that, more core levels, for god's sake. And the Portal Master Powers from SuperChargers... best game trait in the whole series and they removed it... nonsense.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:52:24 17/07/2017 by Halvmorke
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#29360 Posted: 12:21:46 17/07/2017
Quote: Halvmorke

Basically, this... a decent on-line mode included in the game and PvP. Okey, competitive PvP is obviously not a main aim, but it's a good addition that players usually enjoy a lot, despite TfB's opinions. Introducing on-line (open, not only your friends) in co-op adventure, arena and a PvP would have improve this game a lot... creating your own characters and not being able to fight the ones of your friends... WTF!?

Apart from that, more core levels, for god's sake. And the Portal Master Powers from SuperChargers... best game trait in the whole series and they removed it... nonsense.

All that, plus better post-game content. SF had the best bonus missions.
---
Any last wishes?
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#29361 Posted: 13:03:55 17/07/2017
Alright - list the gimmicks from best to worst.

1. Imaginators
2. Trap Masters/Trappable Villains
3. Swap Force
4. SuperChargers/Vehicles
5. Giants
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#29362 Posted: 13:12:35 17/07/2017

Oh, is that all? 9_9
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#29363 Posted: 13:20:54 17/07/2017
Gimmicks in the order of best to worst:

SWAP Force
[Just completed SSF so I'll try Trap Team tonight. If I had to place them based on what I've heard, they'd go here]
Imaginators
Giants
Rift Engines (vehicles)

Explanation:

SWAP Force almost breaks the point of having core Skylanders with how you can play and reap the rewards of two elements at once, and the talent trees provide the variety I needed. It expanded my move set greatly. As for the gimmick, the mini-games behind each one (except for Dig/Whirl moves; not got those characters yet) are solid - they control well, they look great and that fortress exploding after doing the Stealth one was a neat touch. They just work. That's all I can say.

Imaginators is lower more because of the battle classes than the customisation. I made a Fire Swashbuckler who became far too powerful, and I don't believe in dumbing down my character's gear because the game wasn't balanced. Having said that I will try higher difficulties to see how they fare. The abilities don't interest me so much, and I felt there wasn't quite as much adjustment to playstyle as core characters. Finally, because of how robust the character customisation was there's more to get wrong; unlocking gear was a mess of either underpowered or overpowered stuff, with virtually no gradual progression.I thought I was playing Two Worlds at numerous stages. But to put a less negative spin on it, the gear looks awesome (but it's a shame there's no way to keep the look but change the stats, at least that I know of) and the character catchphrases are neat. STRENGTH, COURAGE AND.... THE MONKEYS!

I'll be praising the Giants in my review of that game quite heavily because of how they act. After much internal conflict I've decided they're the best qualified to be powerhouses, and they have neat little moments in the game that are fun to play. But hang on.... I don't want to pay £10.99+ for "little" moments. Nor do I particularly want an army of invincible juggernauts. And yet it got so boring just playing Tree Rex and.... GRR! There's so much right and wrong about them, and I can't quite pin it down. Wait for my review. With any luck you won't be waiting long.

And finally Superchargers' vehicles. Good God. They look and feel like they should work but cor lummy the controls. Y'all know I've not played this enough, but then again I don't think I want to with how awkward the cars feel and it's all because of the camera. OK, maybe not all down to the camera, but there's something so aggravating about them. Until I get behind the wheel once more I don't think I can add anything else that others haven't said already, but generally I think it's a good idea but it has no place in Skylanders.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#29364 Posted: 14:46:23 17/07/2017
My favourite to least favourite gimmicks:
1. Senseis and Imaginators - Although there aren't that many of new characters that I like, I'm just glad that some of the villains from TT finally have their own toys and that Crash and Cortex are in the game. As for the Imaginators, character customisation has always been one of my favourite parts of a game and there are so many parts to choose from, allowing more originality. I like how the senseis are meant to be mentors to your creations and I like assigning each of the senseis I own to an Imaginator.

2. Superchargers - Although I've said many times before that I've never played this game, I still think this gimmick is the most innovative. From what I've seen so far, I think the vehicle sections and races look pretty fun.

3. Swap Force - They're the closest thing we ever had to dual element Skylanders and I enjoyed the Swap zones in that game.

4. Trap Masters and Villains - The Trap Masters don't do much that's different to the other Skylanders and the fact I had to buy one of every element to get every level star left a bad taste in my mouth. As for villains, most of them looked too similar to one another and weren't that interesting in terms of attacks which is why I'm glad that some of the better ones became fully playable toys in Imaginators.

5. Nothing that exciting about them. They're just bigger, stronger versions of cores with the only thing you need them for is feat of strengths which only give you treasure chests most of the time.
#29365 Posted: 15:48:19 17/07/2017
Ranking gimmicks:

1. Imaginators (Senseis + Creation Crystals)
2. SuperChargers (Vehicles)
3. Giants
4. Trap Team (Trap Masters + Traps)
5. Swap Force ("Swappers")
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#29366 Posted: 18:37:37 17/07/2017
Gimmicks, huh?

1) Swappers: not talking about the characters' design, just purely about their unique ability: absolutely fantastic, kept encouraging me to try again all my older characters after I bought a new one, to see which new powerful combinations I could create.
I'm pretty sure it's also the best tech-wise.

2) Imaginators: might have been in the first position, if it weren't for all the design limitations and the lack of an official way to reset the Battle Class.
What's there it's amazing though, and I sincerely can't wait to pick up my last Crystals (and a copy of SA 3DS) to finally let my imagination run wild.

3) Giants: the only special Skylanders I felt were needed in this franchise.
They were handled in a great way, felt super powerful and incredibly fun; a shame they got weaker and "blander" game after game.

4) Traps: they grew on me after I initially found out the villains had a time limit.
They worked perfectly as strategic items and the majority of the villains were just so enjoyable.
Again, a shame they dropped them.

5) Trap Masters and Senseis: I mean, they are more Cores than Gimmicklanders, but still manage to feel somehow unique.
I want to see how they might handle Senseis in the future, because Trap Masters basically became bigger Cores after Trap Team, while the former should keep their Sky-Chi moves.

6) SuperChargers: even more Cores than the former two, can't say much about them except that I would have appreciated more design variety.
Supercharging was a nice concept which I felt never had a true impact on the gameplay, neither with characters nor with vehicles.

7) Vehicles: a concept I don't like, in the wrong series, at the wrong moment.
How can I not love them?
Really cool figures, I surprisingly enjoyed all the three Terrain types but they just felt out of place.
Like... Am I still playing Skylanders, or what...?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:20:05 16/10/2017 by Drek95
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5756
#29367 Posted: 21:05:22 17/07/2017
Just got LIM in the mail today. With that my collection is complete. [As I once again decided to go back to basics.]

---

Hmm... Rating gimmicks now? Lets see....

1) The Skylanders bringing Toys to Life to the /mainstream/ market. Not much a need for explaining, it's still a gimmick of the franchise as a whole.

2) Imaginators. Create your own stuff. Too much win.

3) Senseis. They have a Super Move.

4) Giants. Pretty much what Drek said above me.

5) Swappers.

6-7) Trap Masters and Super Chargers. They are big cores with wasted potential. I'll explain in part 3 of my post.

8) Vehicles. Say what you will, I found the sections passable, and sometimes fun. And at least they play uniquely.

9) Traps. They were unnecessary plastic, see next part of post.

---

What would you guys think of Trap Master, and Trap Team as a whole, if they had scrapped the traps all together, and just let the trap masters store/unlock the villains as powers. Their weapons are made of traptanium. No side gimmick with the traps, Kaos would probably still be Magic Element [like in the Beta], No speaker on the portal, Trap Masters would have a decent gimmick, that could come over into future games. (Ex. Bushwhack captures Broccoli Guy, so say, in SC he could still summon Broccoli guy to heal, as he would be like an unlocked power?) But with a gimmick like that saved to the trap masters, they could have allowed cores to open elemental gates. I'm not sure how this would change the 11 returning villain as Sensei in Imaginators though.

Unfortunately, I can't think of a better way of implementing Super Chargers' vehicles and titular characters, other than maybe combining them into 1 figure? But then it'd just be like making a game full of TreadHeads. It wouldn't really change the level design either... And to spite what I said in the previous paragraph, I do like Kaos as his own element. All in all, I don't know...
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#29368 Posted: 21:32:03 17/07/2017
Well, now that I think about it traps were evitable, to say the least.

Lore-wise there is little to no reason why Traptanium pieces of the blown up Cloudcracker Prison can capture villains, but weapons made of the same material can't.
I guess it might have been difficult to "store" a villain in a Skylander's figure with its own chip but I'm sure they could have found a way.

That would have also prevented trappable villains from being dropped (you either drop the entire figure's compatibility or keep it intact, traps still remembered which villains were stored in them in SuperChargers, despite the heavy nerf).
Which is exactly why they might have wanted a side-line of one-time gimmick figures.
I don't agree with this choice but it has become more and more evident.

As for the SuperChargers, maybe vehicles were the unnecessary plastic.
The new characters were the one on top of Rift Engines, and those are all it's needed to open rifts; they could have easily come up with a concept such as allowing the SuperChargers to materialize vehicles out of their own Elements when needed.
I've never understood how both the SuperChargers and their vehicles have Rift Engines when only a single one is required at time.

But the vehicle toys were cool, the golden engines for pedestals were rad, unique and followed the general fantasy so everything's ok, right?
Right...?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#29369 Posted: 23:24:45 17/07/2017
STT > SI > SG > SSF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSC
#29370 Posted: 23:35:30 17/07/2017
Gimmicks
STT>SI>SSF>SSC>SG
Trap Team is basically Pokémon. I approve.
Swap Force was pretty fun to mess around with the combos, but SI is basically a more fleshed out version.
I liked SSC because racing games.
Giants were a simple gimmick, but simple =/= bad.
---
Soon.
#29371 Posted: 00:59:36 18/07/2017
If a new game was to incorporate past gimmicks all together (I forget who came up with that good idea,) perhaps the vehicles could return to make travel through an open world faster.
---
Any last wishes?
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#29372 Posted: 01:21:41 18/07/2017
Quote: Wishblade
If a new game was to incorporate past gimmicks all together (I forget who came up with that good idea,) perhaps the vehicles could return to make travel through an open world faster.

That would be the game's original idea, buuuut they changed it.
---
Bruh
#29373 Posted: 07:11:40 18/07/2017
Quote:
What would you guys think of Trap Master, and Trap Team as a whole, if they had scrapped the traps all together, and just let the trap masters store/unlock the villains as powers. Their weapons are made of traptanium. No side gimmick with the traps, Kaos would probably still be Magic Element [like in the Beta], No speaker on the portal, Trap Masters would have a decent gimmick, that could come over into future games. (Ex. Bushwhack captures Broccoli Guy, so say, in SC he could still summon Broccoli guy to heal, as he would be like an unlocked power?) But with a gimmick like that saved to the trap masters, they could have allowed cores to open elemental gates. I'm not sure how this would change the 11 returning villain as Sensei in Imaginators though.

This would solve every problem I have with Trap Team, because on its own the game is pretty solid. Clunky, but solid. Traps would begin to be fun if they had more involvement in the fight, like throwing it at the enemy or on the ground in-game and then having steer the enemy toward it/get them to attack it which will pull them in (the portal's voice getting less faint as the boss gets sucked in). But if we don't have the Trap figures, I'd like to think the enemies were bound to the Masters' weapons, trapped in Traptanium and beaten to submission as they beat their minions. "You've got the Troll Boss; do +10 damage to trolls while using a Trap Master with this villain bound to their weapon!"

What I do like is the whole bounty hunter theme going on, most likely inspired by Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath. I'd like if we could weaken and trap *any* enemy and then get some money for it (perhaps instead of XP). Or better yet - take them to the jailhouse for money, or to a library where they can be stored in a book (like flower pressing only with.... monsters.... and messier) and get XP and a story scroll. I think Trap Masters need more of that going than just a special team and only they are capable of doing these things, and only they happen to be armed with it (and then vanish. They'd be really useful everytime Kaos and his minions return).
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#29374 Posted: 08:48:33 18/07/2017
TT>SF>SI>SC>SG

TT: The concept of bringing villains from the game into crystals with the sound from the portal fading in and out and them talking to the Portal Master through the portal, it was amazing. The most magic and impressive gimmick since SSA
SF: Not as impressive as TT but cooler than the rest
SI: Creating characters is kewl yo, but the crystal toys were not as exciting as characters that break in two parts or the trap crystals talking through the portal
SC: Gimmick itself is fine, the toys looked fine and more interesting than bigger characters, it was just not properly incorporated gameplay-wise
SG: Not bad, just meh compared to the rest
---
bye
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#29375 Posted: 15:20:46 18/07/2017
SI>SF>SA>SG>TT>SC
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
#29376 Posted: 17:58:02 18/07/2017
Swap force : I liked the gimmick...but most of the swappers had very cartoonish / goofy designs compared to the first two games...although collecting them was the most fun in the series due to the ability to mix and match. I enjoyed the new core characters like smolder D , Pop Thorn , RB and more ,but with 32 new charcerts I think that they should of have skipped reposes or at least make good ones because most of them weren't necessary because they haven't added much to the characters or at least try to improve them like prism break , gill grunt and terrafin.

TT : I liked the idea of capturing villains ,but I think that it would of have been better if the villains were harder to find.i also liked the way that the villains talked to the portal master and how much personality they had.As for the trap masters I liked the fact that they had a special move in the 3ds version and it's kind of disappointing that the console version lacked that...and I just wish that they roster could of have been smaller like 10 trap masters and 10 cores would of have been just perfect.i hate the fact that they got rid of battlemode.

Super chargers : I liked the re-imagined characters and how much they have improved most of them.i liked the new cast and I liked the way that characters interacted with buzz and how their dialogues showed some personality.I don't like how the vechiles sections were forced in story mode I wish that we would just use the vechiles whenever we want.i liked how this game introduced guest stars the only thing that I don't like is them being exclusive to Nintendo consoles ( I got them although I played the game on a PS4 ). I liked how small the roster was this game and still every character felt different and unique.Racing got boring within time and the game lacked good replability.

Imaginators : The sensies could of had so much potential, but they failed to deliver that I wish and there were just too many of them .i like the fact that villains are back as sensies ,but the only thing that bugs me is that I'm not going to get to see my favorite villains in cutscenes or have new dialogues in the future ,because they will get ignored after the next game gets released .The imaginators are a great addition to the series , but most parts were dull and ugly TBH and I felt very limited with the designs and their gameplay was very basic and boring unlike the core characters.I liked the design of every sensies in this game I'm shocked of how good they all look !!.The levels felt long and boring and I hate the fact that I get to fight a doom lander by the end of every level the game lacked the surprise element and some parts of the game felt very dumb like the puzzles and the process of making the cake.I liked the npc skylanders but they weren't handled correctly because the have overshadowed the other npcs like Flynn , cali , Tessa and etc .
#29377 Posted: 20:07:22 18/07/2017
On Imaginators, real quick; KingMed, you said that you didn't like how you fight a doomlander at the end of each stage, as it removed some surprise to when you'd have a boss. While I understand that, I would personally disagree, but this is only due to my personal taste. I love when there's a boss at the end of every level in a game! Now what really gets on my bad side is how we never truly fight the sentinel Doomlander. (Unless I missed it in some secret area or random mission.) Even though he has a weapon, gear, catchphrase, and even a full design, in the game.
#29378 Posted: 20:38:34 18/07/2017
Yeah, the Sentinel Doomlander only appears in the final boss fight.
---
Soon.
#29379 Posted: 21:20:07 18/07/2017
Quote: SoulfulWolf
On Imaginators, real quick; KingMed, you said that you didn't like how you fight a doomlander at the end of each stage, as it removed some surprise to when you'd have a boss. While I understand that, I would personally disagree, but this is only due to my personal taste. I love when there's a boss at the end of every level in a game! Now what really gets on my bad side is how we never truly fight the sentinel Doomlander. (Unless I missed it in some secret area or random mission.) Even though he has a weapon, gear, catchphrase, and even a full design, in the game.

I wouldn't mind fighting a doomlander by the end of every level if the fight was actually challenging...the sorcerer fight was so easy it even felt like he wasn't trying to hurt me and I'm talking about nightmare mode.i want them to defeat me and I want to have a hard time deafening them to me personally that's fun...even my 8 year old cousin felt that the game is easy on hard mode smilie I just want a little challenge that's all
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:25:40 18/07/2017 by KingMed
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#29380 Posted: 02:21:24 19/07/2017
I will jump into the game rankings:

1. Imaginators
2. Trap Team
3. Swap Force
4. Giants
5. SuperChargers
6. Spyro's Adventure

Imaginators, Trap Team, and Swap Force are all 1A, 1B, and 1C but I tend to play Trap Team and Imaginators more. Superchargers would be way higher if it didn't focus on the vehicles and away from the typical skylander combat.
wah543 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#29381 Posted: 02:36:19 19/07/2017
Any news on Robow here in the states yet?
#29382 Posted: 02:41:29 19/07/2017
Yeah SF reposes suck. Giants had the good wow pows that made them worth it. Plus heroics. Other than that game, they were not worth the money. Especially in TT when the collection got too big.
---
Any last wishes?
#29383 Posted: 02:43:20 19/07/2017
Quote: SoulfulWolf

I wouldn't mind fighting a doomlander by the end of every level if the fight was actually challenging...the sorcerer fight was so easy it even felt like he wasn't trying to hurt me and I'm talking about nightmare mode.i want them to defeat me and I want to have a hard time deafening them to me personally that's fun...even my 8 year old cousin felt that the game is easy on hard mode smilie I just want a little challenge that's all

Yeah, I understand that. A bit surprised by how easily you're handling a boss on nightmare mode. And too be fair, the Sorcerer Doomlander is the very first boss of the game... He sort of has to be easy by default. [This isn't some Souls game where you're expected too, or even supposed to die to the first thing you fight.]

---

On an unrelated note; I learned the hard way today, that to get the Imaginer Bonus Goal, you have to make the Imaginators yourself. You can't just claim ownership of imaginators of each the 10 battle classes. (I was moving my collection over to the Switch Version of the game, after having played the Wii U version.) [The Wii U disc has been sold now.]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#29384 Posted: 23:01:27 19/07/2017
TBH, i only have a few favorite reposes. S2 Spyro, S2 Trigger Happy, and LL Eruptor to name a few.
#29385 Posted: 05:25:56 20/07/2017
So, I wanna ask something to anyone who has the game, does any of you know the resolution and framerate of it? I also just wanna know the console you play it too, so I can gather information. I just need the separate resolution and framerate of:

PlayStation 4
PlayStation 4 Pro
XBox One
XBox One X (if someone buys it later)
Wii U
Nintendo Switch (docked)
Nintendo Switch (undocked)
---
Bruh
#29386 Posted: 06:17:18 20/07/2017
Quote: Crash10
So, I wanna ask something to anyone who has the game, does any of you know the resolution and framerate of it? I also just wanna know the console you play it too, so I can gather information. I just need the separate resolution and framerate of:

PlayStation 4
PlayStation 4 Pro
XBox One
Wii U
Nintendo Switch (docked)

All I can tell you is that the Switch version is a port of the previous console gen, so naturally it'll run at 30 FPS (though thanks to frame smoothing and all that jazz) it looks like it runs faster. Not sure of the resolution, probably 900p at most. Again, game still looks cracking for what it is though. I'd imagine the current gen consoles (which I'm still in the habit of calling next-gen) they run at at least 900p and at most 1080, as well as 60FPS (SWAP Force was running 60 on the Xbone/PS4).
#29387 Posted: 06:37:49 20/07/2017
Quote: Johnbonne

PlayStation 4
PlayStation 4 Pro
XBox One
Wii U
Nintendo Switch (docked)

All I can tell you is that the Switch version is a port of the previous console gen, so naturally it'll run at 30 FPS (though thanks to frame smoothing and all that jazz) it looks like it runs faster. Not sure of the resolution, probably 900p at most. Again, game still looks cracking for what it is though. I'd imagine the current gen consoles (which I'm still in the habit of calling next-gen) they run at at least 900p and at most 1080, as well as 60FPS (SWAP Force was running 60 on the Xbone/PS4).

Thanks for your information. I'm gonna keep researching about other consoles.
---
Bruh
#29388 Posted: 06:52:46 20/07/2017
Quote: Wishblade
Yeah SF reposes suck. Giants had the good wow pows that made them worth it. Plus heroics. Other than that game, they were not worth the money. Especially in TT when the collection got too big.

I agree with giants reposes having the best wow pows.Some of the swap force ones are ok I guess ,but the trap team ones really sucked I don't think that they have added anything to the characters ( except for fryno ).
Couragefan09 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3392
#29389 Posted: 07:15:46 20/07/2017
My wait for Ro-Bow continues. Amazon UK said it would be shipping mine on the 14th and now it has been saying 'dispatching soon' for a week now. Getting kinda tired of waiting at this point. Supposedly it will still be here by August 1st according to them.
#29390 Posted: 09:04:25 20/07/2017
You didn't ask for it, but... on PS3, resolution is 720 and FPS 30.
---
Duke Spike Yellow Sparx Gems: 1669
#29391 Posted: 09:07:59 20/07/2017
and the loading times on ps3 are more tolerable than the switch
---
Off to be a Globetrotter somewhere else...
Flame58 Blue Sparx Gems: 528
#29392 Posted: 10:34:39 20/07/2017
Even after the patch that fixes loading times specifically on Switch?
---
"Let the flames begin!"
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#29393 Posted: 13:01:13 20/07/2017

PlayStation 4
PlayStation 4 Pro
XBox One
Wii U
Nintendo Switch (docked)

I have it for the PS4 and XB1, those versions are identical. Same resolution, same framerate, same performance, load times, etc. There is no Pro patch, or any indication of an X patch, so you can expect similar performance on the upgraded consoles as well. I tend to play it on XBox One, mainly because the controller is preferable to me.
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#29394 Posted: 14:55:08 20/07/2017
Quote: Flame58
Even after the patch that fixes loading times specifically on Switch?

It improves them. It doesn't fix them outright. Load times are still longer on the Switch than on the other consoles... but now the difference is measured in seconds, rather than minutes. smilie
Couragefan09 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3392
#29395 Posted: 15:45:55 20/07/2017
Hey, has anyone on here ordered LIM from the Ebay seller ToyBoxTime? If you did, how long did it take them to get it to you?
#29396 Posted: 16:23:27 20/07/2017
Quote: Couragefan09
Hey, has anyone on here ordered LIM from the Ebay seller ToyBoxTime? If you did, how long did it take them to get it to you?

Nope, sorry. On ebay I sometimes bought things from gonein2nds (although most products are pre-owned) and with very good results, if that's useful to you.
---
#29397 Posted: 17:27:49 20/07/2017
Quote: Couragefan09

Nah, Sorry. Got mine from "toys-to-life". It got here as soon as possible too. [About a week, but earliest expected date.]
#29398 Posted: 18:31:29 20/07/2017
Thanks for your guys' help. I forgot to ask about the PS3 and X360, but I wanted those too, so thanks Halvmorke.
---
Bruh
First | Previous | Page 588 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 586 587 588 589 590 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me