darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 126 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#6251 Posted: 20:46:41 04/07/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: AdamGregory03
Sorry if this is derailing the topic, but I actually thought of more ways for the villains to work out.

Dreamcatcher could potentially work as a Ninja I think. She could easily fit in with that class since it appears ninjas will be more identified by bodyless shapes. The way I'm picturing it in my head, she could have like a mini tornado formed underneath her which also has her throwing stars or whatever they give her as weapons, and she could control the tornado to throw them at enemies. Plus then they could incorporate the tornado into her figure like with Warnado, which nullifies one of my concerns with Dreamcatcher as a figure (that being giving her stands or something, which would look more out-of-place).

Assuming the mysterious character is a Dark Ninja, then I think Nightshade could potentially work as a Brawler, or maybe even give Fisticuffs that role... Or just use Tae Kwon Crow as a Knight, like people have suggested.

OMFG YOU'RE RIGHT.

Dood...

First mention
Quote: Nightmoon, 16th June
I'm starting to think Dreamcatcher might be a Ninja, since they appear to be using throwables, and it makes sense for her to throw projectiles using telekinesis.

Elaboration on it in your SDCC topic.
Quote: Nightmoon, 1st July
She can fling sheep and control things with her mind, so it's not much of a stretch to imagine her throwing other projectiles, like Ninja Class weapons.

For the figure, they could put the weapon on top of dream vortexes, like her sheep projectiles in Trap Team, while she is connected to the base via her hair, like Nightfall.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:04:32 04/07/2016 by Nightmoon
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#6252 Posted: 20:49:53 04/07/2016
That gives Dreamcatcher a whole new possibility.

Though, please, please PLEASE change that HORRID ugly portal. If thats the one their putting in the Starter Pack, Im going to be disappointed because...

1. It doesn't fit Imaginators style.

2. I'll be forced to use it because I can't go back to my beautiful Trap Team portal because I'm going on a different console.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#6253 Posted: 20:51:20 04/07/2016
Quote: Luminous35
because he is all wise and stuff

Uh, sure. Let's go with that.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#6254 Posted: 20:59:44 04/07/2016
Um... I think there's something I'm not getting here...
So Zap came up with a Ninja Dreamcatcher theory too?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#6255 Posted: 21:03:34 04/07/2016
Um... I think there's something I'm not getting here...
So Zap came up with a Ninja Dreamcatcher theory too?

No, I did. 2 and a half weeks ago. (The quote URLs take you to the posts, y'know.)

And on 1st July, when someone asked what kind of weapons she could possibly have (in Zap's SDCC topic), I expanded on that idea to include dream vortexes, just like your idea XP

No one ever notice my ideas, because I write them way too short, so everyone just gloss over it ;w;
Except Drek, he replied to the SDCC post. Thank you, Drek ;w;

(BTW, edited previous post to include names in addition to dates, to avoid further confusion.)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:10:37 04/07/2016 by Nightmoon
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#6256 Posted: 21:14:39 04/07/2016
*What Adam said about Dreamcatcher.*

That's actually a really wonderful idea I could totally see working.

Going off of what was said by Adam, I have a concept for Nightshade as a Brawler. If they went down this path with Nightshade, I think he would literally becoming Batman. He could perform quick and acrobatic yet brutal punches and kicks. He could enter invisibility, and then summon shadow clones that attack and confuses the enemies. He could also throw a smoke bomb that can blind enemies. Finally, his Sky Chi would be that he turns invisible, and then a black fog rolls in, covering the area. Then, tons of Nightshade's Shadow Clones appear, and will attack enemies while confusing them. They'll dive roll into them and punch and kick them in a glorious display of confusion and chaos.

That's basically it for Nightshade.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#6257 Posted: 21:22:49 04/07/2016
I also saw Nightshade as a Brawler ever since I thought of Dreamcatcher as a Ninja, since he doesn't have any weapons in STT, and being a thief, it would be weird for him to be anything other than Brawler/Ninja. The Batman concept sounds perfect, especially how you incorporated his Shadow Clones as the Sky-Chi.
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#6258 Posted: 21:23:30 04/07/2016
I better stay quiet since my ideas always seem to end in disappointments, I think we really can't find out anything about the returning villains by simply looking back at their debuts. Heck it's not even 100% confirmed that the villains will be TT only since no legit source ever said that, they always just said villains and they may find it needless to say that they're from TT only or from all games. I think we've reached a point where we can say that Skylanders is on... HIATUS.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#6259 Posted: 21:26:27 04/07/2016
Quote: Nightmoon
I also saw Nightshade as a Brawler ever since I thought of Dreamcatcher as a Ninja, since he doesn't have any weapons in STT, and being a thief, it would be weird for him to be anything other than Brawler/Ninja. The Batman concept sounds perfect, especially how you incorporated his Shadow Clones as the Sky-Chi.

Thank you! I like the idea of him being a Brawler now...I mean, before this idea, he always reminded me of Batman. Heck, if he does get a figure, I'm going to nickname him Batman!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#6260 Posted: 21:48:16 04/07/2016
I hope Nightshade is a Brawler. He could have a lot of interesting acrobatic attacks. I mean, in the Midnight Museum cutscene, he was doing all kind of flips.
---
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#6261 Posted: 22:16:06 04/07/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHcaC6RAyYZ/

New Imaginator and it's a Smasher... again (there's no end)
The background reminds me way too much of Dragonspeek, though I guess this is the Crash level?

Is anyone worried that necks don't seem to be a thing ? It makes the human like characters a little odd.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#6262 Posted: 22:23:31 04/07/2016
Yeah I thought I was the only one who noticed that. It does bother me a little but I'm looking at a still picture, I'm sure in gameplay that'll look less awkward.
#6263 Posted: 22:33:22 04/07/2016
Yeah, also I think if you make the head a little larger it's less noticeable
---
#6264 Posted: 22:34:36 04/07/2016
Yroc's Bowslinger lady had a neck, I think it depends on the chest.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:34:50 04/07/2016 by Deja Vu
#6265 Posted: 22:39:31 04/07/2016
I'm so sorry Nightmoon. I had no idea. smilie
---
Check this out! Please?
TheBladesFan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1485
#6266 Posted: 22:47:48 04/07/2016
I still think Nightshade will be the ninja, which would mean Dreamcatcher would be left classless. It makes sense for Nightshade to be the ninja as he sneaks around and clones himself (very ninja-esk). Dreamcatcher isn't stealthy as she's loud and, let's be honest: she's a GIANT. FLOATING. HEAD. Nobody would miss her. I think people forgot that it's not just weapons that can make a character fit a certain class. Look at Golden Queen, she's smaller and faster like a sorcerer (typically) is, as they attack from a distance. Our knight is fast and slimmer, as they have to be fast in that type of combat.

Now I wait for a smasher with the build of a noddle to prove me wrong.
---
bookloverlolly.tumblr.com
Skylander Count: SSA 52/54 SG 61/66 SSF ??/?? STT ??/?? SSC 51/65 SI 6/??
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:49:04 04/07/2016 by TheBladesFan
#6267 Posted: 22:55:34 04/07/2016
Quote: TheBladesFan
I still think Nightshade will be the ninja, which would mean Dreamcatcher would be left classless. It makes sense for Nightshade to be the ninja as he sneaks around and clones himself (very ninja-esk). Dreamcatcher isn't stealthy as she's loud and, let's be honest: she's a GIANT. FLOATING. HEAD. Nobody would miss her. I think people forgot that it's not just weapons that can make a character fit a certain class. Look at Golden Queen, she's smaller and faster like a sorcerer (typically) is, as they attack from a distance. Our knight is fast and slimmer, as they have to be fast in that type of combat.

Now I wait for a smasher with the build of a noddle to prove me wrong.

Uhh... you know, Classes only decide their weapons... not the rest of their attacks?
---
#6268 Posted: 23:01:51 04/07/2016
Seems like everyone forgot that Dreamcatcher will most likely be a Brawler.
#6269 Posted: 23:05:23 04/07/2016
I hadn't seen this one before so thought I'd post it, disregard if it's old.

New head at least in a slam bam fashion smilie

[User Posted Image]
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#6270 Posted: 23:14:29 04/07/2016
The nose ring is kinda weird, did we have a Yeti with that? It's definately that species head.

Also the level behind him was seen briefly in the trailer, I recognize these runes that show up for a split second there. They're different from the recurring runes in the series but use the same triangle shapes, almost like an older version of them.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#6271 Posted: 23:15:06 04/07/2016

And your evidence of that is...?
For all we know Buzzer Beak could be the redeemed Air villain.
It's all just speculation.
---
Check this out! Please?
#6272 Posted: 23:21:15 04/07/2016

And your evidence of that is...?
For all we know Buzzer Beak could be the redeemed Air villain.
It's all just speculation.

I never said I had evidence, I just said it's most likely and Buzzer Beak would be... I'm getting too salty.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#6273 Posted: 23:22:18 04/07/2016
Buzzer Beak had his time in the sun in Battlecast and even a card game couldn't give him good moves(he throws spikes,he throws helicopter blades, he shoves his face into your mouth, that's it). The other three Air villains have near guarantee over him after that.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:22:37 04/07/2016 by Bifrost
#6274 Posted: 23:28:10 04/07/2016
Quote: Bifrost
The nose ring is kinda weird, did we have a Yeti with that? It's definately that species head.

Also the level behind him was seen briefly in the trailer, I recognize these runes that show up for a split second there. They're different from the recurring runes in the series but use the same triangle shapes, almost like an older version of them.

I think it's s new Hairy bull like species . I don't remember it from any of the past games .
---
#6275 Posted: 23:32:28 04/07/2016
I think the head we've seen is this one

[User Posted Image]
---
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#6276 Posted: 23:34:08 04/07/2016
Well, that's a whole load of bull.

I notice that that's the same ax, the very first weapon revealed. This might be a stupid question, but can you change the color of the weapon?
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#6277 Posted: 23:35:29 04/07/2016
I kinda had a déjà vu when I read that idea about Dreamcatcher.
It's frustrating when your post goes unnoticed but it's quite normal, especially when a topic is particularly active.
I slowly got used to it.

Regarding Nightshade, I was kinda picturing him as a Bowslinger before Wolfgang got revealed, because he definitely seemed to go along a Robin Hood-wester medievale thief stereotype.
As of now I agree with either Ninja or Knight (following the "unexpected Classes" statement).

Regarding that Smasher (give us a Swashbuckler already, come on)... Despite the color, the head looks more like the one of a bull to me, which would explain the nose ring.
It also seems to go well with those minotaur-like legs.
Not talking about the horns, though, those are most likely ears or some type of gear.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#6278 Posted: 23:45:07 04/07/2016
Guys, I just realized that Imaginator is supposed to be a homage to Paul Bunyan and the Big Blue Ox.
---
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:45:39 04/07/2016 by AdamGregory03
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#6279 Posted: 23:52:23 04/07/2016
Yeah it's funny how many references you're able to make with Superchargers. I'm waiting for a frog Imaginator named Pepe
#6280 Posted: 01:12:32 05/07/2016
Also just for the point of conversation and lack of real news.. Here's a bazooker

[User Posted Image]

I'm curious to how they'll function well. I spose a good example is like kaboom, I liked him, but I found him a little flawed sometimes having low speed and having to stand still and set up his cannon.

I thought zooks defensive cacti paired a lot better with a bazooker strategy then kabooms fire jump.

I can't think of many other strategies that would be best for them.
I suppose that life ability to turn into an ignored sheep isn't bad so that you can run to the edge of the screen and get some decent shots in before the enemy gets too close.

Thoughts?
---
#6281 Posted: 01:47:23 05/07/2016
I'm still wondering whether some Bazooker or Quickshot themed items would shoot different stuff, like the Petal Blaster shooting petals instead of normal cannonballs.
---
#6282 Posted: 02:10:13 05/07/2016
I don't expect them to have a different ammo/bullet **** for every single weapon . I'm thinking they'll have a different coloured energy shot for whatever element your skylander is .

E.g. The flower bazooker will shoot green energy shots if your a life skylander, but will shoot red fire energy shots if your a fire skylander.

Like how the undead arrows have a purple tinge .

I kinda like this method cox you can have stuff like a FireFlower bazooker. Yay mixing elements
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:12:28 05/07/2016 by B-BOB358
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#6283 Posted: 03:08:33 05/07/2016
It was said that each primary weapon functions the same with different elements, but each class in each element has a bunch of elemental attacks.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#6284 Posted: 04:08:27 05/07/2016
One elemental attack, actually. There are more different attacks for each weapon.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#6285 Posted: 05:32:39 05/07/2016
Thanks for clarifying, I haven't studied the upgrades as much. It looked like there were at least multiple options for an elemental attack, right?
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#6286 Posted: 06:58:19 05/07/2016
Bad Juju YEEESSSSS!!

For the more believable screenshots -

[User Posted Image]
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#6287 Posted: 07:23:47 05/07/2016
Didn't expect at all bad juju and hood sickle to be included tbh. I like the choice of the latter tough.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
BOOMCAKE Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#6288 Posted: 07:32:19 05/07/2016
Mmmhh, they changed the names of the classes they sound nicer.
#6289 Posted: 07:35:51 05/07/2016
They are prototype names, they're not final.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#6290 Posted: 07:52:10 05/07/2016
Hmmm. Hood Sickle? Another Undead? I mean I lovr Hood Dickle but something seems a bit off here.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#6291 Posted: 08:07:53 05/07/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Hmmm. Hood Sickle? Another Undead? I mean I lovr Hood Dickle but something seems a bit off here.

Yeah. This. Why are there two Undead? Maybe this is our 11th villain?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#6292 Posted: 08:41:41 05/07/2016
They never said anything about having a villain from every element . After all, villains arnt known to have any different function to regular senseis and are now technically fully fledged " Skylanders ". So having 2 villains out of an elements 3 senseis, doesn't really make a difference except to the veteran players wanting everything to be exactly evenly distributed.

Also from the same blog post ..

Mags outside what is possibly part of the new academy , as I don't recognise the scene from TT or SC.

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:08:10 05/07/2016 by B-BOB358
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#6293 Posted: 09:15:09 05/07/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Hey guys a new Sensei was revealed his name is Korosensei

[User Posted Image]

He likes candy and can move at Mach 20 and invented the Dark Element symbol

This is obviously a joke, if you can't tell.

Isn't this teacher or guy from Assassin Class? It's an anime.
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
#6294 Posted: 09:18:40 05/07/2016
Quote: [url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=127451&post=6019296
Also from the same blog post ..

Mags outside what is possibly part of the new academy , as I don't recognise the scene from TT or SC.

[snip]

Yeah that's from SSC, from the first chapter cutscenes and SSC Skylanders Academy.
---
#6295 Posted: 09:52:50 05/07/2016
I just noticed that the Swashbuckler is literally called Djinni, I know it's a prototype but I think that answers our questions.
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#6296 Posted: 09:59:45 05/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Here's an updated roster~

[User Posted Image]

Quote: 84skylanderdude
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Yeah. This. Why are there two Undead? Maybe this is our 11th villain?

Maybe he's being transferred to the dark element?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:06:21 05/07/2016 by TTD
#6297 Posted: 10:17:37 05/07/2016
Hood Sickle is a Sentinel?!?! Bad Juju is a Swashbuckler?!?!

HOOD SICKLE?! Yes, my third Villain is back!

I'd say I'd told you so, but I'd rather not be a troll.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#6298 Posted: 10:21:06 05/07/2016
If Hood Sickle becomes a Dark character then I'm expecting some serious explanation and some redesign as well.

I just had a thought (don't know if this has been theorized before, in case sorry): what if the rehabilitated villains are actually some of those back in SuperChargers?
Golden Queen, Wolfgang and Krankcase were there and so were Pain-Yatta, Bad Juju and Hood Sickle.
If we are looking at Trap Team villains then I think the remaining villains might be the Chompy Mage, Gulper or Chill Bill and Chef Pepperjack.

Don't think there were any Light villain, but at this point they could simply change the Element of an exsisting SuperCharger racer.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#6299 Posted: 10:26:15 05/07/2016
...made that theory a long time ago...

Wait, was Chill Bill an NPC racer in SuperChargers Racing, too?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:27:23 05/07/2016 by SodaPopHD
First | Previous | Page 126 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me