darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 121 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#6001 Posted: 23:48:16 30/06/2016
I can't believe Swashbucklers only have tails
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#6002 Posted: 00:05:41 01/07/2016
Quote: SodaPopHD
Popsicle Swords? (Swashbuckler Class)
Hot Dog Stick? (Smasher Class, I think)
Petal Blaster? (Bazooker Class)

Next: Flaming Goat Launcher. smilie

[User Posted Image]

------
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#6003 Posted: 00:13:46 01/07/2016
I'm sorry I posted this again but the original was taken down because "there's no need for name calling". However this needs to be heard so this can stop, and I've taken out what could be called "name calling".

Okay, listen up. I'm going to end this once and for all. Swashbuckler Imaginators are not limited to tails for their lower body. There are many reasons for this. The first reason, which is the most obvious one, is that parts for Imaginators are not exclusive to Battle Classes. The only ones that are are the weapons, of course, because the Battle Classes are separated by weapon types. The second is that this rumor all started because we saw a part called the Swashbuckler Tail. Seeing this made people think that Swashbucklers are limited to tails, when this should've had the opposite impact. If they were truly limited to tails, there wouldn't be one called the Swashbuckler Tail because then that would apply to every lower body part. Another reason this isn't true is pure logic. The past two reasons were hard evidence. But logic is another way to look at it. Why would Swashbucklers be limited to tails? It makes no sense, comes from no sensical place at all, and would limit what you could make, which is the opposite of what TFB is going for.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:28 01/07/2016 by 84skylanderdude
#6004 Posted: 00:15:55 01/07/2016
Quote: Bionichute
I can't believe Swashbucklers only have tails

----------
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#6005 Posted: 00:25:21 01/07/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
I'm sorry I posted this again but the original was taken down because "there's no need for name calling". However this needs to be heard so this can stop, and I've taken out what could be called "name calling".

Okay, listen up. I'm going to end this once and for all. Swashbuckler Imaginators are not limited to tails for their lower body. There are many reasons for this. The first reason, which is the most obvious one, is that parts for Imaginators are not exclusive to Battle Classes. The only ones that are are the weapons, of course, because the Battle Classes are separated by weapon types. The second is that this rumor all started because we saw a part called the Swashbuckler Tail. Seeing this made people think that Swashbucklers are limited to tails, when this should've had the opposite impact. If they were truly limited to tails, there wouldn't be one called the Swashbuckler Tail because then that would apply to every lower body part. Another reason this isn't true is pure logic. The past two reasons were hard evidence. But logic is another way to look at it. Why would Swashbucklers be limited to tails? It makes no sense, comes from no sensical place at all, and would limit what you could make, which is the opposite of what TFB is going for.

I really wish you were true, but there hasn't been any confirmation so far.
And by confirmation I mean an in-game image of a Swashbuckler Imaginator having regular legs.

Battle Class exclusive parts (except for weapons, of course) haven't been denied as well.
As for the name, there would be no need to call it "Swashbuckler tail" if it were a simple tail: the fact it has such a specific name seems to suggest it is something specific to them, which still doesn't mean it is their only lower body part type but that it may be exclusive to their Class.

I absolutely and completely agree with your last sentence: TfB seems to be aiming for freedom of choice for the editor and that's exactly why this seems so weird.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#6006 Posted: 00:34:25 01/07/2016
Quote: Drek95

And by confirmation I mean an in-game image of a Swashbuckler Imaginator having regular legs.

Battle Class exclusive parts (except for weapons, of course) haven't been denied as well.
As for the name, there would be no need to call it "Swashbuckler tail" if it were a simple tail: the fact it has such a specific name seems to suggest it is something specific to them, which still doesn't mean it is their only lower body part type but that it may be exclusive to their Class.

I absolutely and completely agree with your last sentence: TfB seems to be aiming for freedom of choice for the editor and that's exactly why this seems so weird.

We've seen like 2 images of Swashbucklers, and they just happened to have snake tails because that's what they decided to put in the trailer.

If anything "Swashbuckler Tail" means it's exclusive to Swashbucklers, and that doesn't indicate at all that it's only tails, it would only indicate that that piece in particular is exclusive.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#6007 Posted: 00:44:33 01/07/2016
I'm pretty sure the name of Swashbuckler Tail on an item was just placeholder. Like how some of the unlocked swords would just say Knight Sword 45 or something. Either way, I personally don't mind Swashbucklers having to have the wispy tails I just don't think we needed a page long discussion on them.
#6008 Posted: 00:45:18 01/07/2016

We've seen like 2 images of Swashbucklers, and they just happened to have snake tails because that's what they decided to put in the trailer.

If anything "Swashbuckler Tail" means it's exclusive to Swashbucklers, and that doesn't indicate at all that it's only tails, it would only indicate that that piece in particular is exclusive.

That's absolutely true, we have too little information to confirm or deny anything right now.
I wouldn't be a fan of Class-exclusive parts but it would still be better than forcing all Imaginators from a certain one to only have a specific type of limbs.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#6009 Posted: 01:19:52 01/07/2016
@84skylanderdude - As much as I want everything you're saying to be true, I honestly can't blame people for having their doubts. It is true that we've only seen two or three Swashbucklers, none of which we've gotten to see too much of. But if it weren't the case, then how come we've only seen those Swashbuckler Tails on Swashbuckler Imaginators? Why haven't we seen a Brawler with Tail Legs, or a Knight with Tail Legs? And most importantly, if it weren't the case then how come, of the few Swashbuckler Imaginators we've seen, they all don't have normal Legs? I agree that it wouldn't make sense, but I'm afraid the evidence supporting it is stronger than your evidence against it...

I guess that doesn't change the possibility of it changed later in development, but the point still stands that we've so far only seen Swashbucklers with Tail Legs, and if they wanted to show off the creator, then I doubt they'd only limit Imaginators of that class to that option unless there was no other choice.

But, I don't work at Activision or Toys for Bob, so I don't really know anything.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:22:09 01/07/2016 by AdamGregory03
Shin Majin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#6010 Posted: 03:25:16 01/07/2016
Quote: BB pop fizz
I think he is a tech ninja actually

I mean Gold star somehow resembles Gold rush which was a tech element vehicle

That looks nothing like Gold Rush.
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
BB pop fizz Green Sparx Gems: 426
#6011 Posted: 11:16:15 01/07/2016
Quote: Shin Majin
That looks nothing like Gold Rush

I mean the name not the look
---
Instagram : @Vegeta_bader
Instagram 2 : @Skylanders_epic_imaginators
#6012 Posted: 11:34:33 01/07/2016
It's not his name either.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
shadyspyro567 Green Sparx Gems: 298
#6013 Posted: 12:59:02 01/07/2016
Am the only person that thinks they look like a blue frog with 4 arms
---
I AM KAOOOOOOOOS
#6014 Posted: 13:21:54 01/07/2016
I don't really see a frog, but who can really guess what a Skylander looks like. If Smash Hit is anything to go off of, a blur can be literally ANYTHING
BB pop fizz Green Sparx Gems: 426
#6015 Posted: 13:28:55 01/07/2016
^ You are right actually I remember that almost everyone thought that smash hit is a snake
---
Instagram : @Vegeta_bader
Instagram 2 : @Skylanders_epic_imaginators
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#6016 Posted: 13:49:41 01/07/2016
Quote: isaac343018s
I don't really see a frog, but who can really guess what a Skylander looks like. If Smash Hit is anything to go off of, a blur can be literally ANYTHING

Remember Ninjini?
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#6017 Posted: 14:08:50 01/07/2016
It looks like we may have a Swashbuckler Tail/Leg situation with the heads on the Ninjas
https://www.instagram.com/p/BH...ylandersthegame
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#6018 Posted: 14:11:29 01/07/2016
It looks like we may have a Swashbuckler Tail/Leg situation with the heads on the Ninjas

More importantly is that it looks like we're gonna get a Ninja reveal soon too.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#6019 Posted: 14:15:57 01/07/2016

Could be, but we already know at least Quickshots have the same possible body type.
I guess it might be an option for all Classes, in the final version.

Oh, new level behind the Imaginator!
A snowy one, the first for consoles after SWAP Force, I think.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#6020 Posted: 14:17:10 01/07/2016
Hopefully, with the updated character creator, there's a "Body Type" option under "Look", where you can choose between normal, no legs and no torso (or more).

Doubt it, though.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#6021 Posted: 14:18:42 01/07/2016

Could be, but we already know at least Quickshots have the same possible body type.

It seems to be the same snow one we got a while back!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#6022 Posted: 14:18:54 01/07/2016
That would be the ideal Nightmoon. I'd put hunched in there too. Maybe even hovering though I highly doubt that
#6023 Posted: 14:23:51 01/07/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

It seems to be the same snow one we got a while back!

You are right, I had this image of a previously shown screen of a snowy level but couldn't really remember it well.
It wasn't the one with the "Wolfgang" and Trigger Happies poster, or was it?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#6024 Posted: 14:24:30 01/07/2016
GOOD HEAVENS, WHAT IS THAT ABOMINATION OF NATURE!?!?!?!
The first time we see a Ninja and we get THIS!? It's literally just a head with legs and arms!
This is an embrassment to all the awesome ninja characters!
#6025 Posted: 14:31:05 01/07/2016
On the plus side, at least it's not a Sensei.
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#6026 Posted: 14:37:06 01/07/2016
Oh DANG IT, am I not gonna be able to make my Ninja Turtle Skylander after all...?
YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, TOYS FOR BOB!

Quote: Nightmoon
Hopefully, with the updated character creator, there's a "Body Type" option under "Look", where you can choose between normal, no legs and no torso (or more).

Doubt it, though.

"Look"? I've never noticed that option.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#6027 Posted: 14:38:42 01/07/2016
Mhmk then. I already hate the Ninjas :/

THANKS FOR BREAKING EVERYTHING. NOW MY CHARACTERS ARE GONNA LOOK AWFUL smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#6028 Posted: 14:44:08 01/07/2016
They already ruined three of my characters and I'm sure they'll ruin the Sorcerer Class and with that Lapis too! I'm sorry but I'm extremely salty right now!
#6029 Posted: 14:47:38 01/07/2016
They ruined... hmm... let me see.... SIX OF MY CHARACTERS!

See, the Swashbuckler thing half helps, and half ruins it. I needed my Light Character, Blastbright, to have what the Swashbucklers have, but I needed him to be a Sentinel and now he has to be a Swashbuckler. BLAAFVGDSDFH smilie

Now my Dark Character, Dusk Cloud has to be a Sentinel. DAMMNNNITTT

My Fire and Magic Ninjas are completely ruined now. I DONT WANT THEM TO BE UGLY WALKING HEADS.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:51:40 01/07/2016 by Luminous35
#6030 Posted: 14:53:34 01/07/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
Oh DANG IT, am I not gonna be able to make my Ninja Turtle Skylander after all...?
YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, TOYS FOR BOB!

Quote: Nightmoon

Doubt it, though.

"Look"? I've never noticed that option.

It was in one of the Snapchat pictures, replacing "Body", "Gear" and "Color", which have probably been moved to sub-menus of "Look".
"Personality" was replaced by "Sound" and... I presume "Music".
[User Posted Image]

What I hope for in the Look Menu:
Body Type
- Slider between normal, no legs, no torso (possibly also hunched and floating, or even more)
- Size sliders for the different parts (as seen before)
Body Parts
Gear
Color

That way, the first option lets you get a general idea of the body type and proportions you want, while the following let you flesh out the character with parts and gear, before finalizing the creation with coloration.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:35:23 03/07/2016 by Nightmoon
#6031 Posted: 14:58:13 01/07/2016
Well that brings a little bit of hope. It seems like they changed the Knights a bit too...
---
#6032 Posted: 15:01:26 01/07/2016
I like how we now have two classes pointing towards Dreamcatcher.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#6033 Posted: 15:06:47 01/07/2016
Um... well... now thinking about it, if the villains are going to look like this too...

Buzzer Beak?
---
#6034 Posted: 15:08:14 01/07/2016
Krankcase debunks that.
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#6035 Posted: 15:08:56 01/07/2016
Not sure why no one paid attention to what's behind the imaginator. That's the level that we have that big picture of - seems like a winter village after all.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#6036 Posted: 15:09:20 01/07/2016
What? Krankcase is a Quickshot. Quickshots don't change their appearance.
---
#6037 Posted: 15:10:05 01/07/2016
Quote: Luminous35
Um... well... now thinking about it, if the villains are going to look like this too...

Buzzer Beak?

Golden Queen doesn't float and Ember should be a Swashbuckler in that case.
#6038 Posted: 15:12:34 01/07/2016
I'm talking about for the Ninja Villain
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#6039 Posted: 15:14:34 01/07/2016
Both Ninjas and Quickshots have the weird look in preview - and yeah, Krankcase is the only tangible argument against this other than "they have no reason to do a stupid".
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#6040 Posted: 15:14:46 01/07/2016
Quote: Luminous35
What? Krankcase is a Quickshot. Quickshots don't change their appearance.

They do have a special body type, according to this.
[User Posted Image]
Quote: Bifrost
Both Ninjas and Quickshots have the weird look in preview - and yeah, Krankcase is the only tangible argument against this other than "they have no reason to do a stupid".

Indeed.

Not sure why no one paid attention to what's behind the imaginator. That's the level that we have that big picture of - seems like a winter village after all.

It was mentioned, but it's just background stuff. It could be on an alien planet, and the focus would still be on the character creation, since that's the central aspect of the game.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:20:26 01/07/2016 by Nightmoon
#6041 Posted: 15:19:52 01/07/2016
That is a very good point.

Still kinda going with Dreamcatcher as a Swashbuckler, but this doesn't deconfirm Nightshade as a Ninja yet.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#6042 Posted: 15:20:09 01/07/2016

And the water quickshot in the trailer
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#6043 Posted: 15:20:51 01/07/2016
well... we may have ninja news.

[User Posted Image]
#6044 Posted: 15:21:36 01/07/2016
Um. Your a bit late Zap.
---
#6045 Posted: 15:24:08 01/07/2016
Yeah. Still, that's a nice hat. Very fitting for the level.
---
#6046 Posted: 15:25:54 01/07/2016
Quote: sprocketrocket

And this Imaginator in the reveal trailer:

[User Posted Image]
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#6047 Posted: 15:26:07 01/07/2016
Instagramers are flipping out at me for flipping out about the Ninjas. SORRY FOR HAVING AN OPINION.

Quote: sprocketrocket

And this Imaginator in the reveal trailer:

[User Posted Image]

Im pretty sure thats a Brawler... but I COULD BE WRONG SO SHHHH

Edit: Looking at it now, yeah, thats probably a Quickshot.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:28:59 01/07/2016 by Luminous35
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#6048 Posted: 15:31:11 01/07/2016
at least quickshots can have legs.

bayonetta and tracer are safe.
#6049 Posted: 15:32:39 01/07/2016
Theres still a little bit of hope for the Ninjas. If the Quickshot was smaller in the sky, and the Imaginators clearly have legs, then Ninjas might be able to have bodies. Maybe.
---
#6050 Posted: 15:34:05 01/07/2016
The only doubt I could have is him being a Swashbuckler and those weapons being some weird kind of pickaxes.
And that would be ok, since it would confirm Swashbucklers can have regular legs too.

But the way he wields them in action make me think they are indeed guns.

Doesn't seem a Ninja to me, except for the obvious ninja mask (y-you know what I mean), and lacks Sensei features.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
First | Previous | Page 121 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me