darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 63 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#3101 Posted: 02:55:00 03/06/2016
Quote: GigaCamo
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: Luminous35

The music at the beginning of this... oh my god...
I can tell were going to get an amazing soundtrack this year.

i can see blackout and camo's tails in that thumbnail.

Oh my Eon! My nature dragon might work! I'm glad they remembered Camo existed.

Doesn't that look like the Sun Dragon's tail? the green and red one? Idk.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Dark35 Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#3102 Posted: 03:02:02 03/06/2016
Can I make a Camo-Gills hybrid? I have jumped on the hype train now!
---
Buckshot is fluffy bae.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3103 Posted: 03:02:59 03/06/2016
Quote: GigaCamo

i can see blackout and camo's tails in that thumbnail.

Oh my Eon! My nature dragon might work! I'm glad they remembered Camo existed.

Doesn't that look like the Sun Dragon's tail? the green and red one? Idk.

TIME TO MAKE HUMANOID SUN DRAGON
#3104 Posted: 03:14:25 03/06/2016
so TOYS R US USA has updated thier page, showing off imaginators. but the odd part is it says you can only preorder in store...hmmm..

might have to go check, in case they pull a stunt like THIS again

hello? this could be interesting you guys!!
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#3105 Posted: 03:15:21 03/06/2016
If they have Camo's head, then it will be HYPE! Even better. An Echo head and tail!
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#3106 Posted: 04:15:19 03/06/2016
OH NO. This means... Gill grunt will be created smilie

LOL was this ever in question? I also fully expect to have access to Lava People parts for a 'Ruptor army..../Oh God.
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#3107 Posted: 04:43:53 03/06/2016
so TOYS R US USA has updated thier page, showing off imaginators. but the odd part is it says you can only preorder in store...hmmm..

might have to go check, in case they pull a stunt like THIS again

hello? this could be interesting you guys!!

Doesn't show anything for me. Just their typical sections of figures divided by title.
DeadPortal Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#3108 Posted: 04:54:30 03/06/2016
SUN DRAGON HYPE
---
My FanFiction

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6264483/DeadPortal
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#3109 Posted: 05:30:33 03/06/2016
From a lore standpoint, should dark skylanders even make sense anymore? Don't they get there dark powers from the darkness itself? And seeing ho it's been defeated shouldn't that power also be gone?
---
Hahahahaha
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#3110 Posted: 05:56:18 03/06/2016
Quote: GaiaMemories
From a lore standpoint, should dark skylanders even make sense anymore? Don't they get there dark powers from the darkness itself? And seeing ho it's been defeated shouldn't that power also be gone?

They got it from Petrified Darkness.
Yoshicrashcart8 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#3111 Posted: 06:30:46 03/06/2016
[User Posted Image]

Not sure if this has been confirmed before or not, but the Skylanders Twitter confirmed DK and Bowser will work in the Wii U version
---
smilie smilie smilie Dark element is best element. smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:31:33 03/06/2016 by Yoshicrashcart8
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#3112 Posted: 06:33:05 03/06/2016
Yesss!
xboxfanuk Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#3113 Posted: 06:37:56 03/06/2016
Quote: Nightmoon
Quote: mega spyro
If you can only make one character per crystal, with no way to swap them out, I guess I'll have tons of crystals on my Skylanders shelf.

You can't "swap them out" (at least there has been no indication of that), but you can edit everything about your character at any time, essentially making a brand new one. As long as you know the settings for your character, you're good. The only thing you can't change in the editor (aside from element, since that's inherent in the crystal) is Battle Class, though it might be possible to reset the figure in order to change that.

Personally, I think I'll stick to 1 per element, and distribute the Classes evenly.

Yeah some of us aren't made of money so $10.00 per crystal plus $15.00 for figures means I will probably only buy a couple of crystals.
---
Friend me on Xbox One - GT: Xboxfanuk

Would love to co-op Superchargers.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#3114 Posted: 07:03:01 03/06/2016
^I will analyze which powers each Crystal and Sensei will unlock and base on that, will get my favourites in the first place. But I know these willl probably be air, light and dark ones.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#3115 Posted: 07:33:27 03/06/2016
Quote: Yoshicrashcart8
[User Posted Image]

Not sure if this has been confirmed before or not, but the Skylanders Twitter confirmed DK and Bowser will work in the Wii U version

*Dances with joy*
---
Boop me if you see this.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3116 Posted: 09:38:08 03/06/2016
Quote: Tigorus
OH NO. This means... Gill grunt will be created smilie

LOL was this ever in question? I also fully expect to have access to Lava People parts for a 'Ruptor army..../Oh God.

Most likely.
I did saw a pair of lava arms on one character, at the very end of the reveal trailer; not sure about Eruptor's hands though even if he was able to hold a weapon in SuperChargers, after all.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3117 Posted: 09:40:40 03/06/2016
I'm more interested on the fact that looks like an Astroblast chest. Splat could've been just a coincidence, but Supercharger parts are possible from the looks of things. I know we have a Spellslamzer set, I meant the skylanders.

Not gonna lie, trying to discover which set's origin is way more fun than looking for mods in footage.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:02:34 03/06/2016 by Bifrost
#3118 Posted: 10:04:13 03/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost
I'm more interested on the fact that looks like an Astroblast chest. Splat could've been just a coincidence, but Supercharger parts are possible from the looks of things.

Hopefully this may further confirm the fact old characters unlock parts related to them, at they at least allow you to obtained them earlier.

Speaking of SuperChargers, I wonder if they'll be able to supercharge and mod their vehicles again.
At lest the former would be a no brainer.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#3119 Posted: 10:15:08 03/06/2016
Hope so.
TfB doesn't tend to be smart when it comes to interface, but it seems like they've improved quite a bit from the technical side.

Another thing which randomly came into my mind: do you think they will give us an option to create asymmetricaparts?
I don't think they will but it would help making our characters even more unique.

Imagine a reptilian Skylander with a giant robo-arm.
Cool, isn't it?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:16:00 03/06/2016 by Drek95
#3120 Posted: 10:35:32 03/06/2016
I don't think assymetry will work for arms but there'll probably be single side acessories, like bracelets and whatnot. I hope at least.
The UI did look dumb on SC because they favored theme over function. I saw a video from one of the UI developers where the intention was to have the health circle slightly closer to the center of the screen and it was good, or even a version of the TT health bar with the Armor stats going around it. But in the end it's tucked in a corner and hard to see because the colors all mesh together at the corner of the eye. Lost tons of skylanders in Nightmare because I couldn't stop and look at the armor bar in time.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:43:51 03/06/2016 by Bifrost
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#3121 Posted: 11:24:49 03/06/2016
I would love the option to create asymmetric parts, but I haven't seen those happening in the released videos, none of the feaured imaginators seem to be the case. I will have to look carefully again thorugh the videos.

I don't remind playing a game recently which would allow me to create asymmetric body parts, whenever you choose facial features, arms, legs, etc, both sides are modified in the same exact way. However, as Bifrost said, it's quite common in small gear like rings and even in bigger parts like arms and legs (fallout 4 for isntance let's you choose different armor equipment for your right and left side).

I would possibly create the gladiator kind of warrior, heavily protected in the arm where he doesn't wield any weapon.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#3122 Posted: 11:50:19 03/06/2016
Can someone with a Twitter account ask them if you can swap out Imaginators in a Creation Crystal? They probably can't and/or won't answer that, but I figured it'd be worth asking anyway.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#3123 Posted: 12:04:55 03/06/2016
This thread is moving too fast, I can't keep up.

anyways...
I was excited and then realized with all the press blurbs I've gone through, nothing has been mentioned about customizing your play experience. That worries me. I think everything else they've done is a huge positive step, but by its self, it doesn't change the length of replay. I 'might' go through the game a little longer to get more gear with better stats (Diablolanders could be real!), but if you can't really change up the level design besides their difficulty which is mostly "damage sponges" and "damage spikes", then its still coming up short. diablo did well because of randomized (somewhat in 3) dungeons - and in 3 the ability to affect things like bad guy density. I am not asking for fully customizable level, just "make" me want to get stronger.
- Unreall
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#3124 Posted: 12:16:59 03/06/2016
I might leave the thread for a little bit. I can barely keep up.

I'll come back at E3, when more news is revealed.
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
#3125 Posted: 12:41:07 03/06/2016
Quote: Unreallystic

They never show the extra features right away, it's always gimmick and a level, then a few more levels and characters, then stuff like the hub and the side content. We'll have to wait a while until we know if that's happening or not.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:57:22 03/06/2016 by Bifrost
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#3126 Posted: 12:56:06 03/06/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
Can someone with a Twitter account ask them if you can swap out Imaginators in a Creation Crystal? They probably can't and/or won't answer that, but I figured it'd be worth asking anyway.

I would be shocked if you couldn't. At the London press event they heavily implied you couldn't even save an imaginator without a crystal. So to limit saving in that way and then say you can't overwrite what's in a crystal would be madness.
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#3127 Posted: 13:00:00 03/06/2016
I'm guessing you can at least delete which Imaginator is in the crystal.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#3128 Posted: 13:04:49 03/06/2016
[User Posted Image]

Thank goodness. Posting it here in case someone doesn't want to wade through thousands of scribbles and the occasional good Fan Skylander on their twitter.

Also FAQ is up!

Quote:
There will be no new Traps released with Skylanders Imaginators, however Traps will have the same in-game function in the racing portion of the game as they did in Skylanders SuperChargers. Note that the use of Traps in the racing portion of Skylanders Imaginators will require the use of a Trap-compatible portal.

Heere it is.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:07:07 03/06/2016 by Bifrost
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#3129 Posted: 13:05:26 03/06/2016
Quote: wideawakewesley

I would be shocked if you couldn't. At the London press event they heavily implied you couldn't even save an imaginator without a crystal. So to limit saving in that way and then say you can't overwrite what's in a crystal would be madness.

Can you also ask them at the next event your at if you can change the battle class afterwards. Like if you decide maybe a life bazooker would be a better combo than a life brawler.
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#3130 Posted: 13:09:06 03/06/2016

Just out of curiosity, was the press event in London at an Activision office, or somewhere else?
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
wah543 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#3131 Posted: 13:52:09 03/06/2016
How are the senseis working is there 20 total including the 11 villains or is there 20 plus the 11 villains? Also the icons on the bases are they like the swap force abilities and why don't villains have them
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#3132 Posted: 13:54:26 03/06/2016
Quote: The FAQ
Skylanders Imaginators comes complete with a character creation system that allows you to combine appearances, powers, abilities, names, catchphrases, musical themes, and much more to create the wildest Skylanders imaginable. Many of these options will be available as soon as you fire up the game while others will unlock during the game's campaign. Once characters are created, players will be able to store their new creations inside an elementally aligned Creation Crystal that they can take with them to other systems.

Musical themes? Maybe that's something similar to villain themes?

Also, don't remember if it was confirmed yet or now, but on the FAQ, it mentions the consoles, and 3Ds and Wii aren't mentioned.
---
Dead
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#3133 Posted: 13:55:34 03/06/2016
Quote: wah543
How are the senseis working is there 20 total including the 11 villains or is there 20 plus the 11 villains? Also the icons on the bases are they like the swap force abilities and why don't villains have them

All we know is that there are 20 senseis, 11 Villains, and 1 guest star. We have no idea how many different kinds of creation crystals there are.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#3134 Posted: 13:55:34 03/06/2016
Quote: wah543

There are 20 completely new Skylanders and 10 (or 11, we are still unsure about the exact number) rehabilitated villains, and they are all Senseis.

The symbols on their bases represent the Battle Classes (10 in total), which are important to unlock new moves for Imaginators and destroy shrines to gain Sky Chi abilities.
Both Skylanders and villains have them.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:56:42 03/06/2016 by Drek95
#3135 Posted: 14:01:07 03/06/2016
Quote: mega spyro

Musical themes? Maybe that's something similar to villain themes?

Also, don't remember if it was confirmed yet or now, but on the FAQ, it mentions the consoles, and 3Ds and Wii aren't mentioned.

Tealgamemaster's footage just barely goes through that. They bring it up quickly but I have no idea what they mean with it.
---
#3136 Posted: 14:11:02 03/06/2016
Oh, like the normal gimmicklanders themselves, like the Giants theme playing during Feats of Strength and whatnot. That's actually really clever in hindsight,since there are two gimmicks and two themes - and the Senseis already have the japanese-ish sound playing when they enter.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:11:57 03/06/2016 by Bifrost
PainterRex Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#3137 Posted: 15:11:31 03/06/2016
The thing I dislike the most about the character creations part, is the addition of humans. Humans are not suppose to be in skylands, and yet it seems we are getting human pieces (head, arms, legs) and the ability to color them according to human skin tone. Plus those pieces are disturbing and creepy anyway. Also the tiger pieces seem odd.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#3138 Posted: 15:18:15 03/06/2016
Quote: PainterRex
The thing I dislike the most about the character creations part, is the addition of humans. Humans are not suppose to be in skylands, and yet it seems we are getting human pieces (head, arms, legs) and the ability to color them according to human skin tone. Plus those pieces are disturbing and creepy anyway. Also the tiger pieces seem odd.

Well then... Don't use them. It's good for the people who want to create a real person (like me with the Best Friends).
#3139 Posted: 15:22:32 03/06/2016
Humanlike still can not be true humans. Humans are actually a species in Skylands,but they're just rare. Kaos having some lines implying he's not human also hint that there might be lookalike species.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#3140 Posted: 15:24:55 03/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Humanlike still can not be true humans. Humans are actually a species in Skylands,but they're just rare. Kaos having some lines implying he's not human also hint that there might be lookalike species.

Humans are extremely rare in Skylands, probably to the point they're near extinct.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#3141 Posted: 15:25:25 03/06/2016
TBH, I could care less about Bowser and DK. I never got them anyway and I didn't have a Wii U, but if they were on ALL consoles, it would be a different story.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#3142 Posted: 16:30:47 03/06/2016
At the London press event they heavily implied you couldn't even save an imaginator without a crystal. So to limit saving in that way and then say you can't overwrite what's in a crystal would be madness.

Well, that would be because you can't even access the character creator without a crystal.

That said, you can still manually overwrite what's in the crystal by completely changing the character in it. Whether it's possible to save multiple creations and switch between them, we'll have to wait and see.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#3143 Posted: 16:31:14 03/06/2016

This came out a few days ago, but I don't think it's been posted here.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#3144 Posted: 16:32:58 03/06/2016
It has,it's how we found out about Double Trouble parts.
---
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5272
#3145 Posted: 17:04:16 03/06/2016
Every Creation Crystal: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGMym3gLYdN/
[User Posted Image]
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:07:24 03/06/2016 by skylandsfan
#3146 Posted: 17:04:54 03/06/2016
new crystal designs revealed!

[User Posted Image]\

the light one... *drools*

BUT WAIT A DIGGITY DARN MINUTE

THAT'S A DIFFERENT LIFE DESIGN THAN THE ONE IN THE DARK STARTER

so.. looks like multi-crystal designs confirmed
First | Previous | Page 63 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me