darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 26 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#1251 Posted: 18:47:30 29/05/2016
Quote: The PokemonMan
I just visited the Calendar Website and noticed that it says 'DISCONTINUED' next to the Price

http://www.calendars.com/Skyla...od201500011644/

Could this mean that Activision found out, or was it already there before and i didn't notice

I didn't pay too much attention but I think it was already there the first time we found out about it.

But Activision most definitely knows that we know.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#1252 Posted: 18:48:32 29/05/2016
Quote: yelvy
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Quote: Deja Vu
If they do PvP, then only with an online option because I don't have anyone who wants to fight with me... #nosociallife

Same.

Same here!

C'mon guys, is probably not that bad smilie

...right?

Well, I would love PvP online as well, mainly because it would add a lot of replay value. If this feature is matched by system where you get fairly rewarded for each win, even better then.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#1253 Posted: 18:50:32 29/05/2016
I think you underestimate the severity of my social life...

I was never that into PvP anyway. Survival arenas were pretty awesome, though! smilie
The PokemonMan Green Sparx Gems: 314
#1254 Posted: 19:04:53 29/05/2016
I'm going to try fiddling around with the developer tools on skylanders.com to see if I can find anything. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions? Also, did someone use developer tools to find something last year cause I forgot?
---
POKEMON SUN AND MOON
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#1255 Posted: 19:27:03 29/05/2016
My tip is don't sweat it. The official site update ALWAYS comes last. You're better off looking for new merch on Amazon and whatnot.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
The PokemonMan Green Sparx Gems: 314
#1256 Posted: 19:38:37 29/05/2016
I just checked, but there was nothing. Thanx anyway!
---
POKEMON SUN AND MOON
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#1257 Posted: 20:34:48 29/05/2016
Ok, I'm like 110% sure this isn't true, so don't put your hopes up. So some kid who goes to my school says his dad works for some Gaming Insider company, and apparently his dad went to the event and he gave me some "true info".

The game is called Skylanders: Armoured Alliance and the gimmick is swapping Chestplates on Skylanders and he gave some character info too.

The characters in the Starter Pack are the Samurai Penguin named Pain-Guin who is a gimmick lander and a new life gimmick lander named Overgrowth, who is a lizard with Venus Flytrap armour. The armour only corresponds with a Skylanders of the same element, so you can't swap Pain-Guin and Overgrowth's armour. But luckily, they include two more sets of armour (and apparently all of the armour have names, he just forgot them) a water one, which is some sort of ice armour, and a life one which is made of tree bark. More characters at the event were another gimmick lander from undead, named, Omega is a werewolf with bone armour. There was also one core from th Dark Element named Shadow Maker, who is some sort of Black Magician.

Remneber the is most likely false due to this happening before (we are all big fans at my school) but I thought I would share and people who have been please confirm this false if it is.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1258 Posted: 20:38:11 29/05/2016
Yeah, no... He's lying! Don't believe the hype.

Any kid who says that their dad works for such and such gaming journalist is clearly telling a fib to make the other kids jealous.
#1259 Posted: 20:39:58 29/05/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
Yeah, no... He's lying! Don't believe the hype.

Any kid who says that their dad works for such and such gaming journalist is clearly telling a fib to make the other kids jealous.

I know, just thought I should share, even though it is fake the concept seems pretty cool and maybe we could put the info in italics.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1260 Posted: 20:39:58 29/05/2016
Quote: LittleWizard
Ok, I'm like 110% sure this isn't true, so don't put your hopes up. So some kid who goes to my school says his dad works for some Gaming Insider company, and apparently his dad went to the event and he gave me some "true info".

The game is called Skylanders: Armoured Alliance and the gimmick is swapping Chestplates on Skylanders and he gave some character info too.

The characters in the Starter Pack are the Samurai Penguin named Pain-Guin who is a gimmick lander and a new life gimmick lander named Overgrowth, who is a lizard with Venus Flytrap armour. The armour only corresponds with a Skylanders of the same element, so you can't swap Pain-Guin and Overgrowth's armour. But luckily, they include two more sets of armour (and apparently all of the armour have names, he just forgot them) a water one, which is some sort of ice armour, and a life one which is made of tree bark. More characters at the event were another gimmick lander from undead, named, Omega is a werewolf with bone armour. There was also one core from th Dark Element named Shadow Maker, who is some sort of Black Magician.

Remneber the is most likely false due to this happening before (we are all big fans at my school) but I thought I would share and people who have been please confirm this false if it is.

Sounds pretty Skylandery IMHO. Not sure how true it is. I'd love for it to be true, but it's not likely. We'll find out in a few days time.

Although, the Armour gimmick is to similar to SF.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:40:56 29/05/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
#1261 Posted: 20:43:51 29/05/2016
Omega and Shadow Maker don't sound like TFB names at all. Fake all around for me, of the 'my uncle works at nintendo' variety.

Inb4 it's real because we don't believe in it.
---
#1262 Posted: 20:44:26 29/05/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Sounds pretty Skylandery IMHO. Not sure how true it is. I'd love for it to be true, but it's not likely. We'll find out in a few days time.

Although, the Armour gimmick is to similar to SF.

Apparently, you can upgrade armour on its own, to give extra damage to Skylanders, and if you fully upgrade you unlock a new special attack.
---
#1263 Posted: 20:44:51 29/05/2016
Overgrowth sounds pretty legit. Swapping chest plates is kinda lame, though, and Im pretty sure 'Armoured Alliance' is kinda similar to something I made up last week.
#1264 Posted: 20:45:36 29/05/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Omega and Shadow Maker don't sound like TFB names at all. Fake all around for me, of the 'my uncle works at nintendo' variety.

Yeah but they do sound like VV names which is very odd.
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1265 Posted: 20:48:45 29/05/2016
I hope this is true, because it sounds awesome. Here's to hoping. Also, LittleWizard, could you ask that kid if he knows anything about possible villain figures? He might be lying, but let's see what he tells us.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#1266 Posted: 20:51:36 29/05/2016

Hey you said you were all big fans, did you guys discuss the leak at all? If you didn't it increases chances of this being true.
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#1267 Posted: 20:55:09 29/05/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
I hope this is true, because it sounds awesome. Here's to hoping. Also, LittleWizard, could you ask that kid if he knows anything about possible villain figures? He might be lying, but let's see what he tells us.

So I just spoke to him, and he said he can't speak about the story too much, but it explains how the villains escaped from Traptanium, and are now allies to the Skylanders. All of the Doom Raiders and Moneybone will have figures and you can upgrade them by using the Trap of that element.

EDIT: Almost forgot. Sky 5 spoilers below
Kaos now works at the academy and gives you access to a new realm of Darkness and their is a new villain.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:59:11 29/05/2016 by LittleWizard
#1268 Posted: 20:57:59 29/05/2016

So I just spoke to him, and he said he can't speak about the story too much, but it explains how the villains escaped from Traptanium, and are now allies to the Skylanders. All of the Doom Raiders and Moneybone will have figures and you can upgrade them by using the Trap of that element.

Oh my God. I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally hope this is legit. This sounds amazing already. But how come Moneybone would get a figure? He's not a Doom Raider, so it wouldn't really make sense. Also, why would the Doom Raiders join the Skylanders after breaking out of Traptainium?
---
#1269 Posted: 21:01:48 29/05/2016

Oh my God. I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally hope this is legit. This sounds amazing already. But how come Moneybone would get a figure? He's not a Doom Raider, so it wouldn't really make sense. Also, why would the Doom Raiders join the Skylanders after breaking out of Traptainium?

They only become allies with the Skylanders after the events of SC, being worthy foes and some excuse Tfb used so they can make villain figs, and that applies to Moneybone as well even tho he isn't a Doom Raider.
---
#1270 Posted: 21:08:57 29/05/2016
I'm crossing my fingers that this is legit.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1271 Posted: 21:09:18 29/05/2016
probably fake but if villains do get figures i will be happy

also- the penguin's name needs to be pain-guin. please. i want it.
#1272 Posted: 21:09:47 29/05/2016
Pain-Guin sounds like a typical TFB character to me smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:09:54 29/05/2016 by yelvy
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1273 Posted: 21:09:55 29/05/2016

Take note here, people~
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#1274 Posted: 21:12:25 29/05/2016
Quote: Bifrost

Yeah but they do sound like VV names which is very odd.

TFB is VERY punny and alliterative, don't underestimate that. Even with stuff like Eruptor and Stealth Elf, it has to roll off the tongue and be easy to memorize,and those aren't.
Shadow Chaser('s' sound, even if not too close) or Howlmega would be TFB names, in my opinion.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:13:23 29/05/2016 by Bifrost
#1275 Posted: 21:12:58 29/05/2016
Quote: Aura24

Take note here, people~

Quote: ZapNorris

ahem.
#1276 Posted: 21:14:25 29/05/2016
Alright this is the rest of the "info" I could get off him, but the new portal is a mix of the DI and LD portal and the portal is standing up like the LD portal and there is now special areas to place your vehicles (yeah they are returning) and magic items, and there were 4 Skylander/Villain spots but no 4-player was confirmed but If that happens the tether will finally be removed.
---
#1277 Posted: 21:15:51 29/05/2016
Alright this is the rest of the "info" I could get off him, but the new portal is a mix of the DI and LD portal and the portal is standing up like the LD portal and there is now special areas to place your vehicles (yeah they are returning) and magic items, and there were 4 Skylander/Villain spots but no 4-player was confirmed but If that happens the tether will finally be removed.

I don't know what to make of this. I'm hoping, but I'll try not to get too hopeful.
---
#1278 Posted: 21:16:34 29/05/2016
Hmm... Now it sounds fake. Either way, I'm not liking the thought of Skylanders having a portal similar to DI or LD.
#1279 Posted: 21:16:56 29/05/2016

I don't know what to make of this. I'm hoping, but I'll try not to get too hopeful.

So will I, and with this Realm of Darkness, this may confirm free play and crossing dimensions.
---
#1280 Posted: 21:18:58 29/05/2016
Quote: yelvy
Hmm... Now it sounds fake. Either way, I'm not liking the thought of Skylanders having a portal similar to DI or LD.

Apparently, it has its own feel to it, and shares resemblance with the original SA and Giants portal.
---
#1281 Posted: 21:19:25 29/05/2016
LittleWizard not trying to be rude but could you answer my question? I you didn't talk about the leak at school? This increases chances of this being true if you didn't.
---
#1282 Posted: 21:20:11 29/05/2016
Since we are getting close to wednesday- i'd advise us all to check amazons every day for new listings.

the ones that have skylanders (and leak new stuff) are

amazon.com
amazon.co.uk
amazon.ca
amazon.de
amazon.it
amazon.es
amazon.fr
amazon.com.mx
#1283 Posted: 21:20:28 29/05/2016

Take note here, people~

ahem.

Again, don't get hopes up here, people. Pff
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#1284 Posted: 21:20:54 29/05/2016
Quote: sprocketrocket
LittleWizard not trying to be rude but could you answer my question? I you didn't talk about the leak at school? This increases chances of this being true if you didn't.

We did, but he never saw the actual picture.
---
#1285 Posted: 21:22:28 29/05/2016
Quote: sprocketrocket

We did, but he never saw the actual picture.

Just the leak or did you describe the character? Also did he describe the looks?
---
#1286 Posted: 21:23:48 29/05/2016
it's most likely fake tho

but i'd be down for armor. they could just have tiny rfids in them like the traps, and it'd be fun to use them.
#1287 Posted: 21:26:44 29/05/2016
[quote=[url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=127451&post=5963698]sprocketrocket[/url]][quote=[url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=127451&post=5963693]LittleWizard[/url]][quote=[url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=127451&post=5963689]sprocketrocket[/url]]LittleWizard not trying to be rude but could you answer my question? I you didn't talk about the leak at school? This increases chances of this being true if you didn't.[/quote]

We did, but he never saw the actual picture.[/quote]

Just the leak or did you describe the character? Also did he describe the looks?[/quote]

I described the leak to him, he told me that it looked exactly like how I described it. And by swapping Chestplates I mean including the helmet as well (it's all stuck together) so most characters must have the same pose, but the way he described his was he was lunging.

Seemed to mess up on quote, but I'm CBA to change it
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:27:57 29/05/2016 by LittleWizard
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#1288 Posted: 21:26:54 29/05/2016
As much as I want to believe this, this is such a common set-up for fakes, and the kids should know enough to not give anything away. His dad could get fired...
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
#1289 Posted: 21:32:27 29/05/2016
Anything fans claim what would be in the next game can be false before the game's official reveal. This is the time period when fans would post fake info, leaks, and images to gain attention. Be wary, everyone.
---
#1290 Posted: 21:33:04 29/05/2016
it's %90 fake guys
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#1291 Posted: 21:33:21 29/05/2016
Anything fans claim what would be in the next game can be false before the game's official reveal. This is the time period when fans would post fake info, leaks, and images to gain attention. Be wary, everyone.

Amen!
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
#1292 Posted: 21:35:03 29/05/2016

I'm not doing this for attention swear down. Though this kid is a big fan, and he is an attention seeker in lessons so you are probably right.
---
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#1293 Posted: 21:36:05 29/05/2016
If this were legit, which I won't believe until it's official revealed later this week, is what is the benefit of swapping armor? Why would I want to go out and buy extra armor, if that were the case. Would there be 2 characters per element for the gimmicks so there's 2 sets of armor? But from what you said the starter pack would imply buying armor on its own, which brings me back to the original question: what would be the benefit of it?
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#1294 Posted: 21:36:14 29/05/2016
I would say it's a fake as www.skylanders.com/armouredalliance isn't registered as a domain on Whois domain search
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#1295 Posted: 21:37:31 29/05/2016
i keep getting notifications from here lol

anyway

Since we are getting close to wednesday- i'd advise us all to check amazons every day for new listings.

the ones that have skylanders (and leak new stuff) are

amazon.com (murica)
amazon.co.uk (uk)
amazon.ca (canada AKA where i'm going if trump gets elected)
amazon.de (germany)
amazon.it (italy AKA the goldmine)
amazon.es (spain)
amazon.fr (france)
amazon.com.mx (mexico)
DeadPortal Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#1296 Posted: 21:43:25 29/05/2016
I've been AFK for a day or so. Any leaks, news, or interesting ideas?
---
My FanFiction

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6264483/DeadPortal
#1297 Posted: 21:43:50 29/05/2016
Quote: DeadPortal
I've been AFK for a day or so. Any leaks, news, or interesting ideas?

nothing legit sadly
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1298 Posted: 21:44:12 29/05/2016
Regarding Armor Alliance... Sounds like something Skylanders would actually do, but I'd bet my life savings on it being fake. Especially with names as uncreative as "Omega" and "Shadow Maker".

Regardless, we'll at least finally get some info next week, so we'll see how much water it holds by them.

Also...
Now listen up here, folks.
There's two kinds of people on this forum.
Ones who want the new Water Skylander to be named Pain-Guin,
and ones who want it to be named Sliceberg.
Who's side'r you on, pardner?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#1299 Posted: 21:44:18 29/05/2016
Is it probably fake? Yeah, 99.9% chance of being fake.

Do I want it to be real though? Oh definitely.
---
Hahahahaha
#1300 Posted: 21:45:12 29/05/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
Regarding Armor Alliance... Sounds like something Skylanders would actually do, but I'd bet my life savings on it being fake. Especially with names as uncreative as "Omega" and "Shadow Maker".

Regardless, we'll at least finally get some info next week, so we'll see how much water it holds by them.

Also...
Now listen up here, folks.
There's two kinds of people on this forum.
Ones who want the new Water Skylander to be named Pain-Guin,
and ones who want it to be named Sliceberg.
Who's side'r you on, pardner?

PAIN-GUIN MUST BE HIS NAME

IT HAS TO BE
First | Previous | Page 26 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me