darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 622 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 620 621 622 623 624 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#31051 Posted: 18:36:33 09/02/2018
Quote: BOOMCAKE
Quote: Bifrost

On the Com2us game, if it's anything like Summoners War, it'll be turn based.

I am bit positive they did a online action RPG "Soul Seeker" perhaps a reskin into a Skylander game could do a much better job.

Never heard of Soul Seeker, what's the differences from Summoners War?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
BOOMCAKE Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#31052 Posted: 20:51:21 09/02/2018
Quote: BOOMCAKE

On the Com2us game, if it's anything like Summoners War, it'll be turn based.

I am bit positive they did a online action RPG "Soul Seeker" perhaps a reskin into a Skylander game could do a much better job.

Never heard of Soul Seeker, what's the differences from Summoners War?

Honestly, I didn't play them. But just by watching gameplay videos.
Soul Seekers is a online action RPG similar like Diablo and Skylanders 1 with the option to play semi-automated PVP rounds, your hero team vs other hero team online. Is not turn based gameplay and has no city building from Summoner Wars that is the major difference between both.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:52:05 09/02/2018 by BOOMCAKE
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#31053 Posted: 23:34:37 09/02/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: GaiaMemories
I just can't get into Imaginators as much as I did with the previous 5 games. I don't think I'm tired of Skylanders as more to do with the game itself.

I love the characters but I completely agree.

I love the characters, some levels are great, like Gryphon Park and Thumpin Wumpa , which isn't even by TfB mind you, but the rest are just so strongly "eh", it's really surprising to me. Nothing really made me thing "Oh that's awesome" outside of the creation gimmick.

Absolutely agree. The game itself is just plain average.

And angelg, I also agree it's a good deal, just Blackout usually costs 40€ by itself.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:35:52 09/02/2018 by Halvmorke
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#31054 Posted: 04:51:45 10/02/2018
It was promoted MONTHS before actually coming out (Superchargers came out Sep 2015, Battlecast on May 2017). That's what killed it. They stopped every attempt at marketing after the open beta on Australia, and then got surprised no one remembered the game by release - and most likely deleted the Cards to Life demo after their bonuses were up and no game show.

When was the cereal box promo? And the in-store displays? The comic fun packs that came with free cards?

I never played Battlecast - the idea of a game throwing out the thousands of dollars worth of toys I bought and asking me to buy trading cards instead (trading cards with very questionable trading ability at that) just didn't appeal to me - but, I get the impression there was a lot of issues in the development of the game and, mostly, it just wasn't very well received.

Again, I welcome them to prove me wrong and come up with a way to continue the franchise... but, frankly, let's be honest... the actual *gameplay* in the Skylanders series was never groundbreaking or anything. It was generally competent, occasionally awesome (the original 3DS launch title is still my favorite), occasionally not so awesome basic platformer gameplay with a dungeon crawler feel and some collect-a-thoning included. If the series hadn't (re-)invented the toys to life category and implemented it in such an awesome fashion, there's little chance the game would have really sold to the point where we got SWAP Force and beyond.

I just don't see a path for the series to really continue. Like I said, implementing the existing toys in a major fashion just isn't worth the development costs - and I think a lot of folks would see a new game that doesn't use all the existing toys as a no-go (remember how folks were upset that the accessory pieces and level unlocks did next to nothing as the series progressed? And how the vehicles were essentially only used for Superchargers? Imagine that, but for all 300+ toys).

This probably goes more in the 'What went wrong' topic, but, honestly, they messed up from the beginning. The number of toys didn't just kill our wallets, but it backed them into a corner where supporting them became such a double-edged sword.

Imaginators seemed like a swan song for the series from the outset, as supporting all the custom possibilities in future games would be a big investment. I sincerely wonder if they had started work on an Imaginators 2, but shuffled all that work into the expansions we got as DLC.
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#31055 Posted: 05:17:52 10/02/2018
Quote: UncleBob
It was promoted MONTHS before actually coming out (Superchargers came out Sep 2015, Battlecast on May 2017). That's what killed it. They stopped every attempt at marketing after the open beta on Australia, and then got surprised no one remembered the game by release - and most likely deleted the Cards to Life demo after their bonuses were up and no game show.

This probably goes more in the 'What went wrong' topic, but, honestly, they messed up from the beginning. The number of toys didn't just kill our wallets, but it backed them into a corner where supporting them became such a double-edged sword.

Imaginators seemed like a swan song for the series from the outset, as supporting all the custom possibilities in future games would be a big investment. I sincerely wonder if they had started work on an Imaginators 2, but shuffled all that work into the expansions we got as DLC.

What I don't get about this is, if you're gonna kill a franchise, why release DLC for it?

I'm not saying this is a valid argument for why the franchise isn't dead at this point, but this is just plain stupid. It's not like it made all that much money.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#31056 Posted: 05:47:28 10/02/2018
They probably had a bunch of the development already done and figured they could sell some toys in the process to recoup some of their costs. Just a guess.
#31057 Posted: 12:56:30 10/02/2018
The cereal promo was after they laid off the entire staff and called the game done - there were only enough people to put less than half of the game's planned update(which were the cards in the boxes), and there were at least 30 cards that were never fully implemented because it got cut short. Even MORE if you count the cut characters that still have illustrations floating around in portfolios. We don't have an exact date of the layoff but someone in the Skylanders subreddit posted sometime later to give the bad news.

Battlecast was 100% Activision's failure, unless Beachhead Studios did something so egregious we never heard about it. They promised social media things, competitions, more coverage at events - none of that happened after Cards of Life ended. Worse, none of that happened BEFORE the game came out and there wasn't even a post about 'hey the game came out' until a WEEK after, when apps live and die off of word of mouth. Months of open beta were a nice addition, but clearly something the devs did on their own to try and push the game foward one last time, which didn't work.

Skylanders as TTL could survive - in the hands of someone more competent. As of now, with Acti, it can only survive without the gimmick, if at all considering they'd find another way to milk it to death again instead of, idk, making it a franchise that can stand on its own legs like everyone else.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:58:09 10/02/2018 by Bifrost
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#31058 Posted: 13:53:09 10/02/2018
okay, but we can now finally all agree on that the skylanders are done, and move on with our lifes and play other games. i know i will..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:53:38 10/02/2018 by CountMoneyBone
#31059 Posted: 14:51:26 10/02/2018
I know you won't as long as people are discussing it here and take your bait, stop lying.

There's still a mobile game even if Acti axes it 5 months in. It's not like I play a lot of games on my phone, wouldn't hurt to give it a try, even more if it has Hex/my other favs on it.

Also if I don't archive stuff for the wiki nobody will, as I saw with far too much stuff...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:51:58 10/02/2018 by Bifrost
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#31060 Posted: 16:17:29 10/02/2018
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Quote: angelg
A bit off topic, sorry... do you guys think scratch new + blackout new for 40 euros is a good deal?

For both? Considering how rare they are now, yes. Definitely.

Yeah blackout and a Scratch are very expensive Skylanders 40 Dollars is a great deal !!
FlyingHigh Green Sparx Gems: 470
#31061 Posted: 21:00:34 10/02/2018
If you would live in Germany it would not be a good deal! Here you get a triple pack including Scratch for 5€!
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#31062 Posted: 21:06:23 10/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: CountMoneyBone
okay, but we can now finally all agree on that the skylanders are done, and move on with our lifes and play other games. i know i will..

The Skylanders franchise definitely isn't done in every way, there will be another mainline game. When? 1 year? 5 years? 10 years? We don't know. There is no way to tell. Skylanders was once one of the biggest games in the industry, the last few games were no as successful (especially SuperChargers and Imaginators). However, these characters are recognizable now to millions of people and the brand, tens of millions. It would be stupid of activision to ignore that, one day these characters will come back to consoles, I have no doubt that of that. Take Doctor Who, it was cancelled in 1989 due to lack of viewers, in 2005 it began again and became more popular than it ever was. The same will happen with Skylanders. As for playing other games, Skylanders wasn't ever the only game I played as I'm sure it wasn't for many, it was purely a franchise that I loved to keep up on in terms of news and loved being a part of the community and still do. Right now I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2, I, and many enjoy many types of games. Playing Skylanders doesn't mean you need to stop playing other games.
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#31063 Posted: 21:41:24 10/02/2018
In case anyone had forgotten, they even had them in TV dinners. Not sure when they released those, before or after the Battlecast release date. I bought the Stealth Elf and Rollerbrawl ones for my collection but the dinners themselves were so awful. Eating the card itself would have been better tasting.
---
Stay Cool!
#31064 Posted: 03:19:10 11/02/2018
http://www.theinvestor.co.kr/view.php?ud=20180205000549

Well guys, I've narrowed down when the release date for the Mobile Game could be.

Quote:
Its stock price will begin to rise significantly from the end of the second quarter as it plans to launch a mobile version of “Skylanders” and “Summoner’s War” MMORPG in the latter half, forecast the analyst adding that its current stock price is still undervalued at 11.5 times its price earnings ratio.

It's either saying that the mobile game will release at the latter half of the second quarter or the latter half of the year. That means that at the absolute earliest, the mobile game will be releasing in Mid/Late May, and will be releasing with enough time left in the year to make an impact on Com2Us' profits.

I know you won't as long as people are discussing it here and take your bait, stop lying.

There's still a mobile game even if Acti axes it 5 months in. It's not like I play a lot of games on my phone, wouldn't hurt to give it a try, even more if it has Hex/my other favs on it.

Also if I don't archive stuff for the wiki nobody will, as I saw with far too much stuff...

God bless Legends of Skylands man. If it wasn't for that man we wouldn't have any of the Battlecast stuff archived as far as in-game effects and stuff go.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:37:30 11/02/2018 by ninja9351
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#31065 Posted: 18:24:38 11/02/2018
Quote: FlyingHigh
If you would live in Germany it would not be a good deal! Here you get a triple pack including Scratch for 5€!

Do you remember the store you saw this sale? I have checking a few german retailers but wasn't lucky...
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#31066 Posted: 21:57:13 11/02/2018
Quote: UncleBob
The fact that Activision is farming the title out to some minor South Korean mobile studio with no real track record to speak of says a lot to me.

I wouldn't say Com2us are minor, they are pretty successful with Summoners War.

Summoners War clears $1 billion in lifetime revenues three years after launch
---
bye
#31067 Posted: 22:39:17 11/02/2018
Com2us is pretty big, though yeah they focus on few titles unlike King and whatnot(iirc there are a few bigger ones from South Korea). Beachhead Studios is the one that literally just does Activision games and nothing else. Or did, their site is currently down so I don't know if they just laid off the Battlecast team or everyone.

Bless Legends of Skylands indeed. 10 years from now someone will get super interested in researching the series, and if his channel stays afloat, these people will be in for a pleasant surprise.
---
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#31068 Posted: 15:18:50 13/02/2018
I just can't get into Imaginators as much as I did with the previous 5 games. I don't think I'm tired of Skylanders as more to do with the game itself.

I got into it just a much if not more than any previous entry GAME wise, but a lot less figure wise. Some of that was "I can make my own, why buy?", and some of it was fatigue from wasting money on the previous entry (though it did give me a playable Bowser). With that said, it was by far the best 'game' of the series, only comparable to Giants game-play wise. The levels weren't re-donkulously long, the fighting was fast paced, the jumps weren't ridiculously annoying (I don't want to play a platformer), the gimmick was fun and added replayabliity, etc. It just had one major issue (that ALL of the games have had, except for me arguably Giants) and that would be "end-game". The only "saving" grace for Giant's end-game was that the levels were so short, and there were so few figures, that speed runs were a thing, as was maxing characters out. Eventually there were too many characters to "max them all out" against the content provided, the levels were so long they became more a chore than something worth speed running through, etc. Imaginators had/has so much potential for growth, but the growth was short-cited - DLC was crammed into EXPENSIVE packaging (one level, one character and several outfits for HALF THE COST OF THE WHOLE GAME?) and the add-on built in for "reason to play after beating the game" had the content depth of half a level with absolutely no challenge when compared to say Kaos Challenge in a previous entry. I spent more time just doing the arena than anything else outside of the main game.

Giants was my first and holds a special place, I got it plus SAS close to the same time period and had a smaller collection, along with the 'collecting' nature of it all (another sour spot, I've NEVER had the come up on something special despite driving over multiple states hitting all the shops trying to find stuff)...it was just magical. After that the game switched to 'AAA title and Cash Grab and lost the magic, leaving it at just a game...and a shallow one at that. SF had great synergy debates and ideas but level design was long and bland. TT felt 'good', but suffered from too much AAA-ness and POOR crystal distribution (not entirely their fault I know - and I don't even CARE about yawn traps or being a collector, just trying to get basic crystals became difficult). SC had terrible controls, terrible redesigns (mostly), terrible gimmick, but did have the magic of Bowser. Imaginators said "hey we listened", it just fell short of what it could have been with more dedication from Activision.
-Unreall
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#31069 Posted: 21:55:14 13/02/2018
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/profile.php?user=15752

Oh shoot! Did anyone see that Chris posted a comment to his GB?

TFB working on something confirmed again
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#31070 Posted: 22:14:26 13/02/2018
At this point, if V.V. are truly working on the Spyro remakes, my money is on TfB developing the seventh game.

No idea which other project they could have in ther hands, if not that.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:51:46 13/02/2018 by Drek95
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#31071 Posted: 22:34:35 13/02/2018
just because TFB is working on something doesn't mean skylanders, people.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#31072 Posted: 22:47:06 13/02/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
just because TFB is working on something doesn't mean skylanders, people.

I know, I just wonder what else they could be working on. I don’t think it’s Skylanders but I’d love to see what it is!
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#31073 Posted: 22:49:31 13/02/2018
Out of curiosity, what has TFB worked on besides Skylanders? smilie
#31074 Posted: 22:51:28 13/02/2018
Quote: yelvy

Star Control (1990)

blind optimism is getting cancelled by ya boi smilie
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#31075 Posted: 22:58:04 13/02/2018

Star Control (1990)

Sure. Just wondering what they had done previously, so we might work out what they're gonna do next! smilie
#31076 Posted: 23:01:13 13/02/2018

Star Control (1990)

Oh, the same Star Control which we know is currently being handled by a small part of their team? smilie

Blind pessimism is just as annoying as blind optimism, especially when there is no actual blind optimism to complain about.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:02:05 13/02/2018 by Drek95
#31077 Posted: 23:02:03 13/02/2018
Star Control was before Activision, I don't believe they own the IP anymore, Paul Reiche just got permission to create another from the current owners. They also did movie tie-ins before Skylanders, but dunno if they were shovelware-level. As of now, TFB seems to be Acti's child-friendly dev team along with VV and Beenox.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:02:28 13/02/2018 by Bifrost
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#31078 Posted: 23:06:40 13/02/2018
List of games Toys For Bob has made:
[User Posted Image]

It could also very well be a new IP.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#31079 Posted: 23:10:55 13/02/2018
Star Control was before Activision, I don't believe they own the IP anymore, Paul Reiche just got permission to create another from the current owners. They also did movie tie-ins before Skylanders, but dunno if they were shovelware-level. As of now, TFB seems to be Acti's child-friendly dev team along with VV and Beenox.

Can only talk about the PS2 Madagascar game but it was really fun and solid, honestly pretty close to old-school adventure/platform games.

I agree, it’s either Skylanders or a new IP.
Donn’t see them touching any of their other previous property, unless it’s an even bigger Star Control entry.

And of course, assuming the rumors are true and they are not the ones behind the Spyro remakes, which would be sooooooo awesome it is probably not the case. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:11:10 13/02/2018 by Drek95
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#31080 Posted: 23:43:13 13/02/2018
Madagascar open-world game with all regions and all Pokémon please
---
Bruh
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#31081 Posted: 23:44:32 13/02/2018
TfB made the first two Madagasgar games and.....they were pretty good. Played them a ton as a kid.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#31082 Posted: 00:33:15 14/02/2018

Star Control (1990)

Star Control wasn't very liked

Blindness in general being cancelled by ya boi
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#31083 Posted: 02:59:13 14/02/2018
Imaginators' current content is really good, the main problem is that there's not much of it there compared to all the other games; smaller story, smaller level selection, smaller side modes, emptier hub... it ends up feeling like Trap Team Ultra-Lite. On the bright side, it fits the Switch version since it's played it short bursts 99% of the time.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:00:59 14/02/2018 by TrapShadowFan
#31084 Posted: 03:02:46 14/02/2018
We don't know what it is. It's very possible that it's a Skylanders game, but you can't say for sure whether it is or not yet. All you can do is wait and see, so nobody should believe they already know the outcome yet.

...except Toys for Bob.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:03:05 14/02/2018 by TrapShadowFan
#31085 Posted: 04:23:19 14/02/2018

Star Control (1990)

A new Star Control is essentially confirmed to be under production by a small team at TFB. Whatever they are hiring for is a AAA console game. Not saying it's Skylanders, but it ain't Star Control. I heard somewhere that one of the job listings said something about a "service related" game, whatever that means. I get the feeling that if it isn't Skylanders it's some other type of new genre of game that has never been seen before.
---
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#31086 Posted: 14:58:38 14/02/2018
This much kind of confirms Skylanders to be "frozen" behind the courtains, with those "other ways to support it" being merch and a little more, as some of us have been stating since the beginning. With VV focused on remaking classic IPs and developing Destiny, adn TfB staff reduced and fragmented (most of the 'top staff' from Skylanders is currently "out of game", some of TfB staff is developing Star Control as a personal project, and the remaining is doing something in U4 we don't know about yet), it's pretty accurate to say that Skylanders is a franchise whose time is over, and now it's the time to welcome the new generation of stuff, these being mostly classic IP remakes (as a lot of people suggested also since the beginning).

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not being the kind of pessimistic jerk who's like "everything is over, I told you, you're dumb, buu, buu...", I'm just being realistic deducing a statement based on the facts we have. I'd really like another game, but let's be sensible, that seems highly unlikely.

Not bad at all, maybe they make another game in the future as a "filler strategy". In the meantime, we still have 7 console games, 4 handheld ones, and 300+ figures to collect and play. That's a pretty neat run.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#31087 Posted: 15:47:12 14/02/2018
Quote: JCW555
List of games Toys For Bob has made:
[User Posted Image]

It could also very well be a new IP.

I doubt it will be a new IP. The days when they made new IP was back before Activision bought them, and only Star Control had any success (though The Unholy War and Pandemonium/Magical Hoppers were both a lot of fun, and The Horde looks like a pretty fun game despite its ridiculous live action cutscenes). Activision seems to mainly use smaller studios like TfB and VV to make games using pre-existing IP. Even Skylanders started off as part of the Spyro IP, remember. Less risky that way.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#31088 Posted: 15:52:37 14/02/2018
I hope it's a new Madagascar game. Makes sense too, once you think about it.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:53:20 14/02/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
#31089 Posted: 16:11:48 14/02/2018
It can still be the remasters, too. Laura Kate Dale is trustworthy on her own, but the sources could always be mistaken on some facts. Though for a 2018 release, VV does make the most sense, TFB just doesn't have the size to rush a game out of the door anymore.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:12:01 14/02/2018 by Bifrost
#31090 Posted: 16:21:50 14/02/2018
we're not getting a console game this year.
#31091 Posted: 16:31:19 14/02/2018

Why don't you try your hand at a gaming rumors twitter if you're so sure. I'm sure Laura and Liam would appreciate some competition.
Acti could still **** out a game if they feel like one year's plenty to Guitar Hero Live this franchise. Should it happen if they didn't announce it at the fiscal year thingy, let alone still a TTL? Nooooo. Can it happen? Never say never, especially to AAA making poor decisions.
---
#31092 Posted: 16:32:16 14/02/2018
Guys, don't disregard my thought, please.
---
#31093 Posted: 17:03:16 14/02/2018
Dunno about a Madgascar game, man. The franchise isn't dead with Penguins around, but it doesn't feel like they'd get anything out of a new game.
---
#31094 Posted: 17:08:17 14/02/2018
Nah it makes sense

Familiar series

It'd an old IP video game wise

TfB is very familiar with the series' lore
---
#31095 Posted: 17:08:25 14/02/2018

Please point us to a source for your supposedly 100% accurate information and we'll gladly take you up on that.

Seriously though, whether it's likely or not, none of us know whether or not we'll get a new console game this year. None of us work at Activision or Toys for Bob, so none of us have a right to tell others what will and won't happen like our word is the absolute governing authority. Maybe we won't get a game this year. It seems likely we won't, but none of us can say for sure, and none of us know more about the matter than anyone else, unless your uncle's friend's cousin's brother works at Toys for Bob.
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#31096 Posted: 17:39:18 14/02/2018
Here's my two cents on the situation at hand. Personally I quit the series and moved on to my true favourite franchise, Kingdom Hearts. I quit because Activsion. That's all I will say on the matter since I don't want to turn this into a rant. As this will be my last post on the forums for the year (and maybe last post ever) I want to get the goodbyes said to specific people here.

Drek: Keep on keeping on in life from your attitude and personality you're a cool dude in my book. Don't let others bring you down.

Bifrost: we don't have the best track record here but you're still a pretty chill person. Keep on keeping on as well.

ChompyKing: I know you wanted to be a friend of mine when you commented on my account. Sorry we didn't really talk much however, you're still a good person.

Ninja9351/PM9351: we've had our agreements and we've had our disagreements. However, you're still a cool dude in my book and is kind for the most part. I can tell your channel is growing more and more each day. Keep up the good work. Just try not to overhype things a little lol.

Zapnorris: now of course our track record is complete trash that's said and done. However, I have some kind words for you. You're a pretty funny dude when it comes to memes and whatnot keep up the comedy. Just try to nice to others on the forums here a lot mor. I'm sure everyone here wants to be your friend. Allow them to.

And to everyone else may you have the best of luck for your futures and enjoy the Skylanders series!

May your heart be your guiding key.

Goodbye. : )
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:40:04 14/02/2018 by SkyFan91
#31097 Posted: 17:49:42 14/02/2018
some sappy kingdom hearts-tier posting won't save you now.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#31098 Posted: 17:53:07 14/02/2018
Nah it makes sense

Familiar series

It'd an old IP video game wise

TfB is very familiar with the series' lore

I personally don't think so for the following reasons:

• The last Madagascar games were made by D3 Publishing, I think that's the name. All of the recent DreamWorks games (Madagascar 3, The Croods, Rise of the Guardians) were made by them, since the deal with Activision was over since 2012-2013.
  • No new film coming out as far as we know. They could make a game based on the King Julian Netflix series, but there's a problem...
  • DreamWorks has moved on from videogame adaptations. All of their movies got those earlier, but now we only get mobile phone apps, which are way cheaper and easier to make, and have a much bigger market.

That's just my two cents on the subject.

Also, I liked the Madagascar 1 and 2 games as a kid too. Heh, I thought I was the only one.
---
Bruh
#31099 Posted: 17:55:06 14/02/2018
some sappy kingdom hearts-tier posting won't save you now.

God, you just can't be a nice guy, can't you?
---
First | Previous | Page 622 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 620 621 622 623 624 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me