darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 601 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Flame58 Blue Sparx Gems: 528
#30001 Posted: 02:08:22 28/08/2017
Quote: SoulfulWolf
Okay, I've had this thought in my head for awhile now, and am wondering if anyone knows how it would work;

Okay, so I have 1 creation crystal of each element, the Switch version of Imaginators, and SSA on 3DS. Can someone tell me what would happen if I were, to say...

Create a Fire Knight with Crystal X, Save it to Profile A of my Switch. Crystal X is still empty. Profile A has a Fire Knight with Crystal X's ID.

Then I go onto Profile B of my Switch, take the still empty Crystal X and create a Fire Sorcerer. I save the Fire Sorcerer to Crystal X using Wendel.

Profile A has a Fire Knight saved (with Crystal X's ID), and Crystal X has a Fire Sorcerer saved. [Profile B is now irrelevant to the rest of this post.]

Now, can anyone tell me what will happen when I scan Crystal X to Profile A? Will it show the Fire Knight, using Crystal X's ID? Will it replace the Fire Knight with the Fire Sorcerer inside Crystal X? Or will it clone Crystal X, thus adding both a Fire Knight and a Fire Sorcerer into my game, both belonging to the same Creation Crystal??

And if it does clone the crystal, can you; 1. Create all 10 imaginator classes at once with 1 crystal? or 2. Still save an imaginator to the crystal, now that 2 imaginators with the same toy ID exist in the game's memory?

I think it will load the Fire Knight because regardless of the different character in the toy, it only checks the ID, then prompts the game to load the character already saved with that ID. To load the Fire Sorcerer you would need to delete the Fire Knight from the virtual collection, I don't think you can clone.
---
"Let the flames begin!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:31:05 28/08/2017 by Flame58
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5772
#30002 Posted: 02:16:06 28/08/2017
Darn. I was really hoping for a way to make different class imaginators without have to restart at level 1 or buy [90] more crystals...
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#30003 Posted: 04:00:53 28/08/2017
Question - Who do you think should voice Malefor?

This sounds weird, but I think Clancy Brown would be absolutely perfect. Listen to the voice of Neo Cortex in the original Crash Bandicoot: Cortex Strikes Back and imagine Malefor with that voice. It works really well for me.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:01:25 28/08/2017 by Chompy-King257
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#30004 Posted: 04:08:29 28/08/2017
Malefor needs a deep sexy / scary voice
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#30005 Posted: 06:01:20 28/08/2017
Darn. I was really hoping for a way to make different class imaginators without have to restart at level 1 or buy [90] more crystals...

If you just want to experiment with different classes or store your progress with a 100 class + element combinations or more...
Set up 10 extra profiles, probably named by either class or element, and create 10 imaginators in each profile to store them.
You would only be able to load 1 imaginator per crystal in your primary profile, but with a bit of organization you could delete and update as needed to build up every imaginator.
Just keep track of what you're doing so you don't delete the wrong one by mistake. I would explain the steps, but I don't own a switch. This is basically what someone else said before.
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5772
#30006 Posted: 10:49:31 28/08/2017
Quote: 4inCreation

If you just want to experiment with different classes or store your progress with a 100 class + element combinations or more...
Set up 10 extra profiles, probably named by either class or element, and create 10 imaginators in each profile to store them.
You would only be able to load 1 imaginator per crystal in your primary profile, but with a bit of organization you could delete and update as needed to build up every imaginator.
Just keep track of what you're doing so you don't delete the wrong one by mistake. I would explain the steps, but I don't own a switch. This is basically what someone else said before.

Oh, yeah I could do that easily. Though it'd be a bit tedious. Especially keeping the ability to use every part in the game. Essentially, I'd have to either 100% the game 10 more times [including 10 more tedious Nightmare playthroughs], just so I could freely edit my imaginators without having to; Save the imaginator I want to edit from my battle class profile to the Crystal, Switch profiles, delete whatever imginator of that element is on my main profile, edit it, save the new version to the crystal, switch back to the battle class profile, delete the old version of the character, and upload the new one. I can't just use the battle class profile, cause it'd be missing say 90% of the imaginite pieces my main profile has. If I'm that worried about having all 100 imaginator combinations [and not have to restart at level 1 each class change], I'd rather just bite the bullet and get the 90 more creation crystals during a sale. Not that that'd be the easiest thing in the world. (Dark Crystals...)
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#30007 Posted: 13:34:50 28/08/2017
Yeah, it would be time consuming for sure. A combination of buying more crystals and the save/delete method seems like the best option.
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#30008 Posted: 17:13:27 28/08/2017
Quote: KingMed

So... Keith David, then?
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#30009 Posted: 18:37:42 28/08/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257
Question - Who do you think should voice Malefor?

I don't know if he'd do it but I'm going to suggest him anyway. I think Sam Witwer would be perfect.
---
Hahahahaha
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#30010 Posted: 22:29:03 28/08/2017
Quote: McMurderpaws

So... Keith David, then?

Nah Tim Curry
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#30011 Posted: 23:56:21 28/08/2017
Quote: Blue Gaudreau
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

So... Keith David, then?

Nah Tim Curry

If that were the case I would be unable to unheard forte.

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILTHY BROWN

ACID RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
#30012 Posted: 01:16:21 29/08/2017
Question - I know I asked this before, but not people answered. So...what powers does Kaos currently have?

Like, does he have any Darkness powers anymore?
Does he have any Mind Magic? If so, how strong is it?
And he has Portal Mastery right?

This is kinda important so I'd really appreciate an answer.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#30013 Posted: 01:18:20 29/08/2017
Question - I know I asked this before, but not people answered. So...what powers does Kaos currently have?

Darkness powers I'd say are a no go, since now that the Darkness is gone, he lost is powers. it's actually never addressed if Kaos some how got powers back, thinking about it now. Likely some Portal Master Powers.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#30014 Posted: 01:23:54 29/08/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Darkness powers I'd say are a no go, since now that the Darkness is gone, he lost is powers. it's actually never addressed if Kaos some how got powers back, thinking about it now. Likely some Portal Master Powers.

I didn't think he had Darkness powers anymore, but he still has the symbol so I'm a little confused.
And Mind Magic? Is that still a thing? Because he had that before he had Brain, so what's the deal?
And is his Portal Mastery linked to The Darkness, since he was a Dark Portal Master?

I don't know.
---
#30015 Posted: 01:29:32 29/08/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

I didn't think he had Darkness powers anymore, but he still has the symbol so I'm a little confused.
And Mind Magic? Is that still a thing? Because he had that before he had Brain, so what's the deal?
And is his Portal Mastery linked to The Darkness, since he was a Dark Portal Master?

I don't know.

Kaos lost his powers at the end of SSC because The Darkness was defeated and banished.

The latter, I have no clue. The fact that TfB fully ignored SSC's ending still pisses me off to no end.

Yes, his Portal Mastery was linked to the darkness.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#30016 Posted: 01:33:23 29/08/2017
So he basically is a regular human being at this point?

Oooohhhh, and the reason he has the symbol on his head still is because The Darkness didn't take it away. It's still there but it now means nothing.

Yeah, the Mind Magic is the only bit I don't get.
---
#30017 Posted: 01:37:57 29/08/2017
So he basically is a regular human being at this point?

Oooohhhh, and the reason he has the symbol on his head still is because The Darkness didn't take it away. It's still there but it now means nothing.

Yeah, the Mind Magic is the only bit I don't get.

Yeha, it's confusing and I do personally blame TfB, as much as I love the guys. Big screw up to not follow on SSC.

Bifrost would know more about this, so maybe tommorah she'll expand!
---
#30018 Posted: 01:39:03 29/08/2017
Well, thanks for the help. I'll wait when more users are on and they also see the question.
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#30019 Posted: 01:45:40 29/08/2017
I said another day, it's never clearly stated if Kaos was ever a Portal Master because of the plot hole. His Dark Portal Master powers are gone, but TFB's games used the lore as him being a legitimate one that strayed from the path. All that we have is the Darkness' teasing "without them, you'll be just you"(paraphrasing), but being the ultimate evil it could be an exaggeration.

My headcanon is that Kaos is just a regular albino might-be-human that knows magitek. His Mirror of Mystery counterpart seemed powerless or at least just a very standard wizard guy; though that is up to question because he could simply be a lazy pacifist like the Trolls.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:52 29/08/2017 by Bifrost
#30020 Posted: 01:50:14 29/08/2017
Yeah, I pretty sure his Darkness and Portal Master powers are gone, or at least mostly.

But what about Mind Magic? I mean, he was creating Doomlanders before he was being helped by Brain, so does that mean he can has it with no power source or chance of it being taken away?
---
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#30021 Posted: 08:25:34 29/08/2017
Dosent he still have the book of mind magic?
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
#30022 Posted: 14:13:30 29/08/2017
Quote: sky-dragon
Dosent he still have the book of mind magic?

That's what I thought. And he still created Doomlanders on his own up until Golden Arcade, so couldn't he keep doing that?
---
#30023 Posted: 15:10:16 29/08/2017
I think that Imaginators really messed up the lore of the series
#30024 Posted: 15:27:55 29/08/2017
I think that Imaginators really messed up the lore of the series

I wouldn't say messed up more, but more so hurt the potential story telling and it's future.
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#30025 Posted: 20:13:29 29/08/2017
With all the tech skills required to play Blaster-Tron, I'm surprised that he's a light element
---
Soon.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#30026 Posted: 20:46:40 29/08/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark
With all the tech skills required to play Blaster-Tron, I'm surprised that he's a light element

I think he looks more like a cross between magic and tech. Maybe it's because robots, missiles and lasers are usually associated with tech and purple being the colour of magic. Plus, every other light Skylander so far is white and gold making Blaster Tron an odd one out.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#30027 Posted: 21:56:24 29/08/2017
Quote: alicecarp
Quote: emeraldzoroark

I think he looks more like a cross between magic and tech. Maybe it's because robots, missiles and lasers are usually associated with tech and purple being the colour of magic. Plus, every other light Skylander so far is white and gold making Blaster Tron an odd one out.

It's funny, I was just earlier today displaying all the Light and Dark skylanders together in my bedroom and thinking that exact though about Blaster-tron.

I really wish Blaster-tron had been Tech and that Luminous had been Light.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#30028 Posted: 23:31:52 29/08/2017
Wow I haven't posted on here for a ridiculously long time.

Anyway, I'm currently replaying SSA and I was thinking about the future of the franchise. While the sales and lack of interest make it naive, I began to get hope it's not over yet. (Also I'm sorry if this has been said 20 times before, I just want to express how I think about this.)

It has never been confirmed nor denied that Imaginators was the last big console game. TFB did Imaginators last year, so their next game would come out in 2018. I don't remember correctly but I think there was always confirmation for each new game at the start of the year it's coming out, never before. So TFB's next game would get confirmed at the start of 2018.

VV on the other hand couldn't do their game this year since they were working on the Crash remasters. If the things that were said are true, they'll do their game next year and give TFB another year to work on theirs, or they'll wait instead.

What I wanna say is that there really isn't a reason to assume the franchise is dead, since all that happened was one year without game due to another project. I could be wrong, but maybe next year everything will go back to normal and we'll either get another TFB game or a new VV one. Either way, one of the two will have more time to work on a game and that could turn out to be great.
#30029 Posted: 16:52:27 30/08/2017
Also, I know it's an easy pun, but one of the weapons in Mario+Rabbids is called Barrel Blaster(DK's vehicle)! Being Ubisoft it might not even be intentional, but until I actually see the description I prefer to think it is.

edit: Description says it's a "blast from the cask" that smells vaguely of cabbage, I don't think it's anything in specific.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:57:03 30/08/2017 by Bifrost
Slvr Red Sparx Gems: 87
#30030 Posted: 18:50:24 30/08/2017
Quote: Deja Vu
Wow I haven't posted on here for a ridiculously long time.

Anyway, I'm currently replaying SSA and I was thinking about the future of the franchise. While the sales and lack of interest make it naive, I began to get hope it's not over yet. (Also I'm sorry if this has been said 20 times before, I just want to express how I think about this.)

It has never been confirmed nor denied that Imaginators was the last big console game. TFB did Imaginators last year, so their next game would come out in 2018. I don't remember correctly but I think there was always confirmation for each new game at the start of the year it's coming out, never before. So TFB's next game would get confirmed at the start of 2018.

VV on the other hand couldn't do their game this year since they were working on the Crash remasters. If the things that were said are true, they'll do their game next year and give TFB another year to work on theirs, or they'll wait instead.

What I wanna say is that there really isn't a reason to assume the franchise is dead, since all that happened was one year without game due to another project. I could be wrong, but maybe next year everything will go back to normal and we'll either get another TFB game or a new VV one. Either way, one of the two will have more time to work on a game and that could turn out to be great.

I'm hoping for this! It would be nice if the game had a bit more time gone into it, as there are hundreds of little bugs with old characters in Imaginators (I forget what one in particular, but one of the older characters from SSA or Giants has an upgrade that doesn't even work! lol). Not to mention, this gives avid collectors such as myself some more time to pick up characters we couldn't catch beforehand. I think this break was healthy, and by no means the start of a funeral. smilie
---
Current Figure Total: 403
Newest Figure: Employee Edition Prism Break
Level Average of All Figures: 12.6
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#30031 Posted: 13:27:11 31/08/2017
So I am a grown man with a full time job and two kids. My real passion is music, I try to get it in when I can, and trying to expand across that I've slowly converted my basemennt theatre/video gaming area - into a music studio. In doing that I've displaced where most of my non-Rainbow6 Siege video gaming stuff was done and is stored - including skylanders. I decided to build/put together/cobble together - a "Toys To Life Corner" in the basement., so I moved all my skylandedrs (the kids skylanders are still elsewhere in the house right now), I moved the Disney Infinity down, I'm going to bring the Amiibos down *maybe, we have 2 Switches and working on getting a 3rd, but I've been doing the Amiibo stickers/NFC tags for Zelda and the such, so I dunno), and I will be moving the LEgo Dimensions stuff down 'sometime soon'.

All that exposition most likely isn't required, I'm just in my own thoughts - sorry - but during the moving process of the skylanders, I let me kids play with them, I had just dumped them off the display into a trash bag and sat it on the other side of the room, and they just had fun playing with the figures, especially Superchargers and Swap Force. Its made me rethink some opinions and question things.

1. For the longest time I've had almost a disdain for the VV entries in the series. Most of it was level design, some of it was character driven, feeling like people were created just for one or two moments, and didn't matter to the overall lore...both SF and SC were the bottom tier of the Skylanders franchise...yet watching my kids - and thinking of myself as well, I have to admit, from a toy perspective, they blew TfB out the water...between SAS, Giants, TT, Imaginators, the figures/gimmicks, were stagnant toys, figurines that were un-posable. But Both SF and SC had gimmicks/elemennts that made the toys fun - outside of the game. My 2 year old daughter was driving the monster truck around the room on the floor, while my son (6) was using the light spaceship (backwards) to fly around in the basement. They then ran through the bag to pull out the SF characters - as a completionist, I have all the base swaps and all the non-chase variants, and for the next half hour they just swapped figures, randomly approaching me to show what they came up with. so I HAVE to solute VV, if not for the games, for the gimmicks being useful even now, when the kids aren't playing the games.

2.I've got a ton of figures and don't know what to do with them. I have grouped everything together, and frowned as I realized I had a couple thousand most likely in figures sitting there, that had depreciated to a couple hundred, not including the boxes of figures I had that were tucked away because my display case didn't have room for the duplicates or multiple series of the same figure. I wonder what I will do with the figures in 5 years?

3. I got upset looking at my elites...I have like 8-10 of them and purchased them with hopes of using them - moving forward...yet here they are, sitting in their display boxes, used for a couple games. They look great, and I can't help but feel guilt that I'm not playing with them right now, but I have no new content to use them on.

4. I miss the series ya'll. I'm fine with them taking a year for the next entry, the market was over saturated, and I want quality over quantity, but I'm falling into a black hole of uncertainty that I'm sure all of you can identify with. My daughter is almost at the age where she can start playing, my son started helping us at 2 and playing at 3 (I still remember when we lived only a few miles from the Cary TRU, and the day a game came out, coming home with al lthe boxes and opening them with my son, it was like Xmas in...the Fall), so I'm sure I'll run the whole series back with her, but still - I miss it.
-Unreall
#30032 Posted: 14:05:22 31/08/2017
I'll just give the figures to my younger relatives or friends' children once I feel like I have no attachment anymore. Not TOO young, I want them to last more than a month, but younger me would be elated to get a figurine collection of their own to show off to friends(after a certain age I noticed damaging them was a really bad idea, I think I displayed Polly toys before donating most of my unused stuff), so I want another kid to have what I couldn't : P
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:06:35 31/08/2017 by Bifrost
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#30033 Posted: 14:40:41 31/08/2017
Oh VV and TFB please make an amazing comeback
#30034 Posted: 14:51:18 31/08/2017
Quote: Unreallystic
I still remember when we lived only a few miles from the Cary TRU

Ah, we were practically neighbors then. I lived about 2 miles away from Crossroads from Sept 2011 to Aug 2015. Small world.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#30035 Posted: 02:13:53 01/09/2017
Quote: Bifrost
I'll just give the figures to my younger relatives or friends' children once I feel like I have no attachment anymore. Not TOO young, I want them to last more than a month, but younger me would be elated to get a figurine collection of their own to show off to friends(after a certain age I noticed damaging them was a really bad idea, I think I displayed Polly toys before donating most of my unused stuff), so I want another kid to have what I couldn't : P

Yeah, I say either give unused figures away to young relatives or donate them to some toy drive or whatever that can give them to some other kids somewhere.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#30036 Posted: 13:03:45 01/09/2017
Quote: Unreallystic
I still remember when we lived only a few miles from the Cary TRU

Ah, we were practically neighbors then. I lived about 2 miles away from Crossroads from Sept 2011 to Aug 2015. Small world.

Ah nice...I was a frequent at that TRU - 6'6" heavy set black guy, hard to miss heh. While saving up and finding a house we lived at the Wildwoods at Lake Johnson apartment complex for a couple years, I think 2013ish to 2015ish. I LOVED living in that area, especially in the fall when the leaves started falling and I could literally lay my eyes on the lake. I'm down in ***uay now, but I still work at NCSU (changed jobs, then changed jobs again and landed 2 blocks from where I had worked previously), so during lunch I periodically would run to Crossroads after moved...no reason to go anymore. I popped up at TRU yesterday to see if they had a certain Disney Infinity set, when I was moving those my daughter who's raging through the "Frozen" phase, had a ball with the figures, so I was hoping they would still have them marked down *read nope*, and they would have it *nope, just crystal Buzzlightyear and one other triple pack for Gen 1*.
-Unreall

EDIT - HAHA it edited the city I live in because of the letters in it, never seen that before
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:04:48 01/09/2017 by Unreallystic
#30037 Posted: 21:52:20 01/09/2017
Quote: SkyFan91

we died remember???
#30038 Posted: 22:46:37 01/09/2017
Gasp... is it... merch?

Man, I feel like getting some frozen yogurt now. There's like a single store in the entire city that doesn't charge more than a bucket of regular ice cream for medium.
---
#30039 Posted: 23:01:14 01/09/2017
Quote: ZapNorris

we died remember???

Oh yeah sorry I forgot that apparently a year break means death
#30040 Posted: 23:54:45 01/09/2017
i gotta find a menchies for the SPOON OF DOOM
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#30041 Posted: 23:54:55 01/09/2017
Gasp... is it... merch?

Man, I feel like getting some frozen yogurt now. There's like a single store in the entire city that doesn't charge more than a bucket of regular ice cream for medium.

Oh my god now I want it too. So much time since the last I got.

Oh yeah sorry I forgot that apparently a year break means death

It's a coma right?
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:57:05 01/09/2017 by Crash10
#30042 Posted: 00:02:26 02/09/2017
As for Menchies I'm out of luck. That place is invested with nuts and I'm allergic to all nuts : /
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#30043 Posted: 00:19:27 02/09/2017
I had some Monster cookie ice cream earlier

SO GOOD
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#30044 Posted: 12:13:12 03/09/2017
Quote: Drawdler
Gasp... is it... merch?

But... The frogurt is cursed.

But it comes with your choice of topping!
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#30045 Posted: 12:55:57 03/09/2017
Quote: Drawdler
Gasp... is it... merch?

But... The frogurt is cursed.

But it comes with your choice of topping!

But... the topping contains potassium benzoate!
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#30046 Posted: 13:39:54 03/09/2017
Which levels do you play the most in Imaginators?
I play the last level + the boss fight a lot
The dragons level , Mushroom River and Cursed Tiki Temple.
#30047 Posted: 13:42:12 03/09/2017
Thumpin Wumpa Islands
---
#30048 Posted: 13:46:59 03/09/2017
Sky fortress
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#30049 Posted: 16:36:02 03/09/2017
If we count Realms, the Life Realm for sure, cause I need the money.
If not... IDK, the last one maybe?
---
Soon.
First | Previous | Page 601 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me