darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 584 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 582 583 584 585 586 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#29151 Posted: 11:46:39 02/07/2017
Quote: tigerdr
I saw LIM at target just a few days ago and
I'm in the us
so I wouldn't say it's not out yet. I probably should have bought it but the impulse to buy the figure wasn't really there.

Quote: Wishblade
Where? You tell us WHERE?!?

Quote: ZapNorris
YOU TELL US WHERE RIGHT NOW MISTER OF I SWEAR TO GOD WE AS A COLLECTIVE FORUM WILL RIP OUT YOUR SPINE AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS

Did he not just say the US
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#29152 Posted: 12:52:14 02/07/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
I saw LIM at target just a few days ago and
I'm in the us
so I wouldn't say it's not out yet. I probably should have bought it but the impulse to buy the figure wasn't really there.

Quote: Wishblade
Where? You tell us WHERE?!?

Quote: ZapNorris
YOU TELL US WHERE RIGHT NOW MISTER OF I SWEAR TO GOD WE AS A COLLECTIVE FORUM WILL RIP OUT YOUR SPINE AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS

Did he not just say the US

There are 50 states each of which divided into Cities and Counties
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#29153 Posted: 14:04:57 02/07/2017
Dude could also be mistaken or outright trolling. It hasn't shown up at any of the Targets I frequent in NC, and we got the Dark Creation Crystals and Blaster-Tron & Tidepool each a week or so before they were actually supposed to release.
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#29154 Posted: 16:11:35 02/07/2017
Huh. Well then. Looks like Ro Bow isn't gonna get yawn trapped after all. We'll see
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#29155 Posted: 16:52:10 02/07/2017
TrapShadowFan, took your advice and got it overseas.
Zap, found on EBay someone from Germany selling it $49 w/ free shipping. should get it 7/7-7/18. that will be my birthday gift to myself. late but better than not having it at all.
most of the decent priced ones are auctions, mostly from Russellville, Alabama. Some start at $.99
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#29156 Posted: 16:56:02 02/07/2017
Btw, I'm hoping it shows up on 7/7, then it would only be two days after my birthday.
however, I want the remaining crystals as well, but if I miss them it's no big deal compared to LIM.
I've missed the Yawn traps, what's a few creation crystals going to do?
---
"
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#29157 Posted: 16:59:48 02/07/2017
Quote: McMurderpaws
Dude could also be mistaken or outright trolling. It hasn't shown up at any of the Targets I frequent in NC, and we got the Dark Creation Crystals and Blaster-Tron & Tidepool each a week or so before they were actually supposed to release.

It isn't out, I was jus tin Target and Best Buy yesterday and went by out of curiosity. He is either mistaken or trolling. "I saw it but didn't get it, or have any evidence" when it hasn't been seen in any other store in the country isn't really convincing.
#29158 Posted: 17:41:34 02/07/2017
Quote: defpally

It isn't out, I was jus tin Target and Best Buy yesterday and went by out of curiosity. He is either mistaken or trolling. "I saw it but didn't get it, or have any evidence" when it hasn't been seen in any other store in the country isn't really convincing.

Where do you live again defpally?
#29159 Posted: 17:58:46 02/07/2017
Quote: SkyFan91

North Carolina
#29160 Posted: 18:10:09 02/07/2017

North Carolina

Oh that's a nice place
Corn_Hornet Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#29161 Posted: 00:09:29 03/07/2017
I bit the bullet and ordered it off eBay from England for $45 total (shipping included).

Of course it will probably come out in the US now, but at least it's done and I don't have to waste time hunting it down.
#29162 Posted: 01:23:56 03/07/2017
Quote: Corn_Hornet
I bit the bullet and ordered it off eBay from England for $45 total (shipping included).

Of course it will probably come out in the US now, but at least it's done and I don't have to waste time hunting it down.

That's my perspective. I spent a bit more, but I have it and am done now. I also got to play the level and get all the stuff in it. If it comes out now, I would be fine with that. I'm thinking it probably won't, it is just far too late and there is like zero interest in Skylanders at retailers. At best, it might pop up for a brief online order like Thrillipede.
#29163 Posted: 14:48:36 03/07/2017

North Carolina

Oh that's a nice place

It really isn't. Weather has been in the upper 80s to mid 90s with 80+% humidity every day so far since the start of June. It's like living in Satan's sauna. x_x
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#29164 Posted: 14:52:39 03/07/2017
Dunno if anyone saw this in the "Skylanders Toys and Merchandise" section, but the deep discount fire sale has begun on Imaginators.

Quote: obidawsn
Gamestop currently has Senseis for $2.50 and creation crystals for $2.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse...IMkqEosnywuPFxw

Why I'm posting this here is that with Imaginators now at blow out prices, I'm wondering if I should get Ro-bo from the UK...I'm thinking it's a big fat "YES" now. If only I could pair it with the green Chompy Mage I need too....
---
Stay Cool!
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#29165 Posted: 16:09:21 03/07/2017
Not trolling. As I went on last tuesday and didn't think anything of it until coming here. The only one I didn't see as far as the packs go is the one every website is showing off is the tiki one. But LIM was unmistakable because of the Robow that came with it.

If you know me from awhile back I don't have pics and I may go back to check and it's probably gone by now. I didn't even know LIM was a thing and I casually strolled to the electronics department since my target was loaded with skylanders, but if it's showing up on ebay then no one here has been quick enough to spot it because most of you are probably not around my age except for a few others here. Which means there's a lot fewer of older people on lookout when they pop up. I haven't looked at them in months and really only paid attention to the easter ones. Then there's scalpers grabbing these things. I saw two at target and the reason I haven't revealed my state is because of wanting to go back and get it.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:15:41 03/07/2017 by tigerdr
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#29166 Posted: 16:56:57 03/07/2017
Well no one is coming to your target to buy it. Besides all targets would have them and not just yours. Nice try.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:57:43 03/07/2017 by trixster68
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#29167 Posted: 17:37:22 03/07/2017
Quote: fairyland
Dunno if anyone saw this in the "Skylanders Toys and Merchandise" section, but the deep discount fire sale has begun on Imaginators.

Why I'm posting this here is that with Imaginators now at blow out prices, I'm wondering if I should get Ro-bo from the UK...I'm thinking it's a big fat "YES" now. If only I could pair it with the green Chompy Mage I need too....

They're all $8 and $10 online right now. Are the prices lower in stores? With all this fire sale stuff going on and the debunking of year 2, Activision sounds a lot like Konami did when Kojima quit; they never admitted he was quitting, and they tried to say he was just taking "an extended vacation."

Also my LIM, which I thought was internationally shipped late last week, already arrived just now! Fastest shipping I've seen from Ebay! If you order LIM I recommend the seller gonein2ends. Their listing wasn't the cheapest (about $50 including shipping), but it got here extremely fast! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:50:05 03/07/2017 by TrapShadowFan
#29168 Posted: 18:43:10 03/07/2017
They are the ones to buy from gonein2seconds
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#29169 Posted: 19:18:57 03/07/2017
wait, they're running fire sales on creation crystals now!?

I'VE WAITED FOR THIS
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#29170 Posted: 19:39:38 03/07/2017
Are there any of these sales in the UK? I looked on GAME's site, which is our regional equivalent of GameStop, and they don't have anything. I'm looking on Toys 'R' Us and Creation Crystals are £7.99, but I'm not sure how much they were in the first place (Senseis are ordinarily £15.99, but scalpers usually push them up to £22.99).

UPDATE:
I've just found Senseis and Creation Crystals are 3 for 2 at Smyths until July 5th! Gonna see if they have them in stock at my local place either tomorrow or Wednesday depending on how I feel. Here's a link if you're interested:

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/...text=Skylanders

Interestingly they also do triple character packs at 3 for 2. £29.98 for nine characters in their original boxes isn't half bad!

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/...pack-1/p/155467

Also, Argos are doing 3 for 2 when you buy LIM but it doesn't say when the offer ends (if ever). I won't link it as I've probably clogged the thread up enough already! smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:49:08 03/07/2017 by Johnbonne
#29171 Posted: 19:55:55 03/07/2017
ordered my LIM yesterday for $49 (including free shipping) and got an email that it has been shipped. should be getting it soon
---
"
#29172 Posted: 20:23:44 03/07/2017
Quote: TrapShadowFan
Quote: fairyland

They're all $8 and $10 online right now. Are the prices lower in stores? With all this fire sale stuff going on and the debunking of year 2, Activision sounds a lot like Konami did when Kojima quit; they never admitted he was quitting, and they tried to say he was just taking "an extended vacation."

HMMMMM.....perhaps it was a pricing mistake this morning? You know like those rumors we all hear of new game systems selling for $29.99 instead of their normal $299.99? But it did happen, here is my online receipt:

[User Posted Image]

Either way I'm glad that for once I FINALLY got in one of these mistake sales. A big thank you to obidawsn! I got shipping confirmation a few minutes ago on nine of the 15 items (it seems they ship from different stores and comes in split shipments) so I guess they are honoring their mistake.

I have a UK friend that is looking into getting me a LIM. We swap stuff every Christmas, so it'll be a nice gift if he can find one for normal price locally. If that doesn't work out, I'll try that seller. I seem to recall that's the same guy I got my Thrillipede from.
---
Stay Cool!
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#29173 Posted: 23:04:16 03/07/2017
That $2 and $2.50 algae ended abruptly. I went back for more crystals and they are $7.99 now.
---
Any last wishes?
#29174 Posted: 23:26:55 03/07/2017
Quote: TrapShadowFan
Also my LIM, which I thought was internationally shipped late last week, already arrived just now! Fastest shipping I've seen from Ebay! If you order LIM I recommend the seller gonein2ends. Their listing wasn't the cheapest (about $50 including shipping), but it got here extremely fast! smilie

I got mine from that seller too, and can confirm it arrived in under 10 days. I also ordered a Thrillipede from the same seller last summer that got here much faster than exected as well.
#29175 Posted: 23:44:13 03/07/2017
I'm kind of bummed that they didn't sell the 8-pack crystal set in the US, because I don't have the Magic Spider case/gem stone crystal
---
"
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#29176 Posted: 00:10:11 04/07/2017
http://nintendoeverything.com/...ries-struggles/
Don't know what this means but it's nice to see Activision acknowledge that Skylanders exists
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#29177 Posted: 00:21:46 04/07/2017
Quote: JohnnySmasher42
Don't know what this means but it's nice to see Activision acknowledge that Skylanders exists

Well, at least Skylanders has SOME future.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#29178 Posted: 01:20:51 04/07/2017
Quote: Insane01
I'm kind of bummed that they didn't sell the 8-pack crystal set in the US, because I don't have the Magic Spider case/gem stone crystal

So order it amazon.de
---
#29179 Posted: 06:47:49 04/07/2017
Quote: trixster68
Quote: Insane01

So order it amazon.de

Yeah, at this point if you cannot find it here, import if it is something you want. I think we are done with stocking in the US, I would doubt many stores get any more Skylanders stock, so if you can find an import deal for something you cannot find here, it would be wise to get it.
#29180 Posted: 07:41:40 04/07/2017
Happy Birthday America or Happy Birthday Canada a couple days late.

[User Posted Image]

Believe it or not, I saw this cake at Walmart yesterday morning. I highly doubt anyone will buy it, especially at $36.98, but I found so interesting to see a Skylanders cake in 2017.

Actually I could make my own Skylanders cake like this one for under $5 or so. Cake making is so easy! And it would be so much yummier than the awful bake goods that Walmart puts out. I have all the stuff already to make that frosting and I'd use real Skylanders figures on top as opposed to a derpy looking Eruptor. If only I could bite the head off of a Gill Grunt. LOL
---
Stay Cool!
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#29181 Posted: 09:51:43 04/07/2017
This will be a piece of cake, especially for heroes like us. Heroes who like cakes.

I actually don't like cake. It bothered me that the game assumed that.
---
Soon.
#29182 Posted: 14:40:13 04/07/2017
Thanks, trickster, but I'm good. got LIM coming soon, which is only thing I'm interested in. I didn't finish the traps because the Yawn molds weren't released in the US, so there's really no big rush for the rest of the creation crystals.
it's just a shame that we don't get stuff like that in the US because stores are reducing their stock to almost nothing.
been to Wal-Mart, Best Buy & GameStop....almost nothing.
Target....modest amount
Toys R Us....excellent stock, but they got Blaster-Tron & Tidepool late, as well as jacked up their prices. +$2 to CTT & GOO ending up at $31.99
what's worse is that they're so overstocked on the earlier games, from Swap Force to Superchargers, with a bit of Giants, that I almost feel sorry for them......almost.
They got plenty Dimensions stuff, and gradually trying to get rid of their Infinity stock
Amiibos? seems like TRU had lots of their stock locked up in the same place as their games
---
"
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#29183 Posted: 17:03:50 04/07/2017
Quote: trixster68
Well no one is coming to your target to buy it. Besides all targets would have them and not just yours. Nice try.

Even if they did it's not there, so someone bought the two that were since then. Honestly the fact that some of you have so little faith these days in believing in what others say on here. LIM is this year's blink if you missed it moment of buying. If others didn't see them then tell me why there are several ebay auctions in the US where they are being sold for 47 bucks a pop? Oh that's right because if only a certain two people here spot them in the wild you pay them mind, but the fact is in what I typed in another post. Most of the older users who purchased skylanders STOPPED hunting them to keep others up to date. Meaning if you missed LIM it's exactly that reason. You're on your own to go hunt it.

Thrillipede back then was one as he was only available 2 years ago on toys r us's website along with his vehicle for one weekend in june. The light and dark expansions as well were like this around march/april and january of that year as well. Darklight crypt was also one that had a short supply if you did not get it sealed in the wild.

I used to be active and only pointed out what I saw in store and I didn't think nothing of the guy because he was an archer type and it wasn't interesting to me because of that and the magic crystal. Since I already had one. With all the expansions, it seemed like everyone had enough supply so I didn't care to pick him up.

The fact that others in other states ARE selling them stateside for such high prices tells you he exists and you just missed out on him probably by a week.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
#29184 Posted: 17:35:34 04/07/2017
The LIM they are selling are imported from the UK. They are not US boxes. So with that being said they have not hit the US market only over seas markets.
---
#29185 Posted: 17:41:49 04/07/2017
Even if they did it's not there, so someone bought the two that were since then. Honestly the fact that some of you have so little faith these days in believing in what others say on here. LIM is this year's blink if you missed it moment of buying. If others didn't see them then tell me why there are several ebay auctions in the US where they are being sold for 47 bucks a pop? Oh that's right because if only a certain two people here spot them in the wild you pay them mind, but the fact is in what I typed in another post. Most of the older users who purchased skylanders STOPPED hunting them to keep others up to date. Meaning if you missed LIM it's exactly that reason. You're on your own to go hunt it.

Thrillipede back then was one as he was only available 2 years ago on toys r us's website along with his vehicle for one weekend in june. The light and dark expansions as well were like this around march/april and january of that year as well. Darklight crypt was also one that had a short supply if you did not get it sealed in the wild.

I used to be active and only pointed out what I saw in store and I didn't think nothing of the guy because he was an archer type and it wasn't interesting to me because of that and the magic crystal. Since I already had one. With all the expansions, it seemed like everyone had enough supply so I didn't care to pick him up.

The fact that others in other states ARE selling them stateside for such high prices tells you he exists and you just missed out on him probably by a week.

Sorry, but if it was out there your report would not be the only one. There would be whole threads and people shouting from the rooftops about Target sightings. Every store would have gotten two or so. They are on EBay because people bought imports and are jacking up the price and either shipping from overseas or they imported a while back and are reselling or offering pre-orders (and not making it clear that is what it is). It has been out in Europe for over a month.

Look, you might have just been mistaken, but I really don't think just a few Targets got them in and absolutely no one else has seen them. The only people buying Skylanders any more are the big fans, and many of them are on here.

There is little faith in that because it is the Internet and that is how it works. We had a guy a few years back insist his friend showed him a Thumpback out the back door at a TRU, which was complete BS. And that is hardly the only case.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#29186 Posted: 18:43:57 04/07/2017
If it was a smaller store I'd guess they imported it themselves, but being Target this is probably not allowed. Some stores here take advantage of the delayed releases and import the games rather than waiting on distributors, and charge an arm and a leg during that gap. Even when Skylanders was still a thing here, I could find Starter Packs a few weeks after it was out on the US going for half a console, probably to catch parents who are unaware of ebay or rushing for a birthday gift.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TTD Hunter Gems: 6213
#29187 Posted: 19:21:25 04/07/2017 | Topic Creator

Interesting article. I just hope the franchise doesn't make a permanent move to mobile, for me skylanders is a console experience and none of the skylanders mobile games (with the exception of Cloud Partrol which grabbed me for about a month) have managed to grab me. With the Switch doing so well, outselling the Wii in its first few months I think that next year would be a perfect time for the franchise to return to consoles.
L Cynder Platinum Sparx Gems: 5744
#29188 Posted: 20:33:10 04/07/2017
Quote: TTD

Interesting article. I just hope the franchise doesn't make a permanent move to mobile, for me skylanders is a console experience and none of the skylanders mobile games (with the exception of Cloud Partrol which grabbed me for about a month) have managed to grab me. With the Switch doing so well, outselling the Wii in its first few months I think that next year would be a perfect time for the franchise to return to consoles.

I agree with you. I also personally hope The franchise will continue selling the toys to life figurines too. It just wouldn't make sense if they suddenly stoped with the figures themselves and just gives out playable characters from the start. It might work for the 2018 mobile but not for a console game.

I also hope there will be a new console skylanders 7 game in 2018 along side the mobile game.
---
favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Zekrom Prime Blue Sparx Gems: 816
#29189 Posted: 21:22:48 04/07/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark
This will be a piece of cake, especially for heroes like us. Heroes who like cakes.

I actually don't like cake. It bothered me that the game assumed that.

Well then you are not a hero.
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#29190 Posted: 19:06:34 05/07/2017
Wat.
This is modding, right? Of course it is

You can gives hats to Sensei too, it seems
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5336
#29191 Posted: 19:22:33 05/07/2017
Giving hats to Senseis makes sense, since they are in the game. They're just not normally accessible.

Mostly just graphical glitches and hacking, huh. Kinda disappointing that nothing new was discovered, and only for TWI.
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
#29192 Posted: 19:43:03 05/07/2017
It's not really hacking. Iirc the Vinesauce Corruptor has results completely out of the person's control. From what Vinny Vinesauce does himself, it's hard enough to not have it crash or softlock.

The hats are definately hacking since the player has the same one every time. If that was affected he'd probably change a lot.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:44:23 05/07/2017 by Bifrost
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#29193 Posted: 20:31:18 05/07/2017
God, I wish I could give to Kaos Sensei his golden crown from Superchargers. Emperor Kaos in action!
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#29194 Posted: 03:24:15 08/07/2017
http://gematsu.com/2017/07/act...-panel-schedule
I don't know what I expected
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#29195 Posted: 04:30:11 08/07/2017
Not surprised, this year besides acdamey i expect nothing skylanders related. I put all my hope for next year.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:30:41 08/07/2017 by omer1698
#29196 Posted: 17:32:39 08/07/2017
focusing on Destiny 2, COD WW2 & Crash Bandicoot. no Skylanders at SDCC 2017?
what a shocking surprise smilie
might as well pull the plug
---
"
#29197 Posted: 19:36:05 08/07/2017
The light switch has been turned off. Oh well its been a great run. Goodbye skylanders
---
#29198 Posted: 19:40:40 08/07/2017
hey guys remember that mobile game announced the other day and mentioned again not even a week ago? no? we're going to panic? eh w/e.
---
#29199 Posted: 19:50:17 08/07/2017
Oh Skylanders isn't at comic con? Well that's expected there isn't a new game this year who knows maybe they'll show off the new mobile game at gamesco* oh ok so everyone's gonna start panicking oh boy
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:50:39 08/07/2017 by SkyFan91
#29200 Posted: 19:55:33 08/07/2017
Weird that there's no SA content though, I thought Eric was in talks to get a panel for S2 like last year. Probably won't be back from vacation in time, oh well.

Again, stuff doesn't look pretty for the games, but missing convention appearances is the norm right now for them and any other game that's not their big three. Can only hope for some Spyro remaster announcement and Skylanders RPG once summer vacations are over.
---
First | Previous | Page 584 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 582 583 584 585 586 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me