darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders: Imaginators - General Discussion Topic (*NO SPOILERS*)
First | Previous | Page 582 of 583 | Last
1 2 3 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 583
Skylanders: Imaginators - General Discussion Topic (*NO SPOILERS*) [STICKY]
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1355
#29051 Posted: 23:33:20 11/08/2017
Here's a new game!

Your favorite NPC? This doesn't include Kaos or trappable villains as they are actually playable at points.

I like Brain. For one thing, he's an Ancient - ONE OF THE CREATORS OF SKYLANDS. Also, I like how he's most likely the most powerful being in Skylands, as he's basically that place's God and thus controls everyone. I think he has a lot of potential to be a really great character, good or evil.
---
My Team: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
"Fish and chips! Steak and beef! Crepes and eggs! Steak! Eggs!"
Blue Gaudreau Red Sparx Gems: 15
#29052 Posted: 23:37:45 11/08/2017
The Darkness I remember seeing him and when I fought him I was series 1 spyro and the hot streak it was so exciting
He was also just a menacing character in general
alicecarp Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 8488
#29053 Posted: 07:57:15 12/08/2017
Tessa is my favourite because I like her design and personality. Also because I like foxes.
---
Something's burning. Must be my arrows!
TrapShadowFan Gold Sparx Gems: 2876
#29054 Posted: 19:39:04 12/08/2017
Buzz and The Darkness are both great. I always loved watching Buzz and Flynn's interactions in Trap Team, and the Darkness was a great antagonist.
---
"What?! Our present calamity can't be the choice of Steins Gate!"
emeraldzoroark Blue Sparx Gems: 986
#29055 Posted: 19:46:28 12/08/2017
The Darkness, a great villain up until his boss fight. Ew.
---
Quote: Actual quote from Buckshot

Get out of my way, and into my car!

Blue Gaudreau Red Sparx Gems: 15
#29056 Posted: 20:08:03 12/08/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark

The Darkness, a great villain up until his boss fight. Ew.




I liked the boss fight's idea
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1355
#29057 Posted: 20:08:03 12/08/2017
Oh yeah, the Darkness was also a REALLY good one. I wish they did figures of NPCs, too. Like, they could look like Skylanders but act like magic items by giving the Skylander a certain boost. It would be nice to get figures of some of the non-Skylander characters, too.
---
My Team: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
"Fish and chips! Steak and beef! Crepes and eggs! Steak! Eggs!"
Blue Gaudreau Red Sparx Gems: 15
#29058 Posted: 20:08:52 12/08/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257

Oh yeah, the Darkness was also a REALLY good one. I wish they did figures of NPCs, too. Like, they could look like Skylanders but act like magic items by giving the Skylander a certain boost. It would be nice to get figures of some of the non-Skylander characters, too.




The darkness as a villain figure would be sick
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:09:50 12/08/2017 by Blue Gaudreau
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1355
#29059 Posted: 20:15:17 12/08/2017
Quote: Blue Gaudreau

Quote: Chompy-King257

Oh yeah, the Darkness was also a REALLY good one. I wish they did figures of NPCs, too. Like, they could look like Skylanders but act like magic items by giving the Skylander a certain boost. It would be nice to get figures of some of the non-Skylander characters, too.




The darkness as a villain figure would be sick




Yeah, it really would. He'd be Dark, and I could imagine him summoning dark cyclones or zapping beams.
---
My Team: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
"Fish and chips! Steak and beef! Crepes and eggs! Steak! Eggs!"
TrapShadowFan Gold Sparx Gems: 2876
#29060 Posted: 20:27:02 12/08/2017
A Darkness Skylander would be the most OP thing imaginable.

"PRIMARY ATTACK: Press Y to conquer all of Skylands."

"SECONDARY ATTACK: Press A to pilot the Doomstation and swallow the entire level."

"TERTIARY ATTACK: Press X to kill Glumshanks."

"SOUL GEM: "Hold Y and suck everything in the game into a blackhole forever. It's over. Skylands is gone for good and no Skylanders game will work on this console again. Please call Activision support for assistance on how to exorcise your Darkness figurine before it conquers Earth."
---
"What?! Our present calamity can't be the choice of Steins Gate!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:28:44 12/08/2017 by TrapShadowFan
emeraldzoroark Blue Sparx Gems: 986
#29061 Posted: 20:59:05 12/08/2017
Quote: TrapShadowFan

A Darkness Skylander would be the most OP thing imaginable.

"PRIMARY ATTACK: Press Y to conquer all of Skylands."

"SECONDARY ATTACK: Press A to pilot the Doomstation and swallow the entire level."

"TERTIARY ATTACK: Press X to kill Glumshanks."

"SOUL GEM: "Hold Y and suck everything in the game into a blackhole forever. It's over. Skylands is gone for good and no Skylanders game will work on this console again. Please call Activision support for assistance on how to exorcise your Darkness figurine before it conquers Earth."




The only way to beat it is to run it over with a car.
---
Quote: Actual quote from Buckshot

Get out of my way, and into my car!

Crash10 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1489
#29062 Posted: 21:59:55 12/08/2017
Does Sparx, Aku Aku and Uka Uka count? They're nice I guess.
---
That's no good! -Sanex the Hodgehead
Wishblade Yellow Sparx Gems: 1342
#29063 Posted: 23:14:56 12/08/2017
Flynn.

..."BOOM!"
---
Play my trivia challenge: http://forum.darkspyro.net/spy...hp?topic=137292
Blue Gaudreau Red Sparx Gems: 15
#29064 Posted: 04:54:35 13/08/2017
An Arkeyan Ultron Figure
KingMed Blue Sparx Gems: 969
#29065 Posted: 14:13:37 13/08/2017
Tessa and The Dragon Hunter would be cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:14:14 13/08/2017 by KingMed
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1355
#29066 Posted: 14:16:45 13/08/2017
Oh hey, I got a new game! Favorite character of each gimmick?

For Senseis, let's not do villains, just Skylanders.

Giant: Eye Brawl
Swap Force: Boom Jet
Trap Master: Kaboom
SuperCharger: Double Dare Trigger Happy
Sensei: Chain Reaction
---
My Team: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
"Fish and chips! Steak and beef! Crepes and eggs! Steak! Eggs!"
emeraldzoroark Blue Sparx Gems: 986
#29067 Posted: 14:21:43 13/08/2017
Giant: Thumpback, Hot Head or Tree Rex, theyh ad some great characters
Swap Force: Night Shift or Blast Zone
Trap Team: Wildfire
Supercharger: Splat
Sensei: Chain Reaction
---
Quote: Actual quote from Buckshot

Get out of my way, and into my car!

Blue Gaudreau Red Sparx Gems: 15
#29068 Posted: 15:07:29 13/08/2017
Giant: Hot Head
Swap Force: Freeze Blade
Trap Team: Krypt King
SuperCharger: Spitfire
Sensei: Wild Storm
KingMed Blue Sparx Gems: 969
#29069 Posted: 15:36:32 13/08/2017
Giant : Eye Brawl
Swap Force : Free Shift
Trap Team : Knightlight
Super Chargers : Bone Bash Roller Brawl
Imaginators: Tae Kown Crow
McMurderpaws Blue Sparx Gems: 716
#29070 Posted: 16:48:08 13/08/2017
Quote: Blue Gaudreau

An Arkeyan Ultron Figure


Not a bad idea. I'd dig an Arkeyan Conquertron figure if they got George Takei to come back for the voice work.
Blue Gaudreau Red Sparx Gems: 15
#29071 Posted: 18:17:06 13/08/2017
Does anybody else want lost islands alter ego figures?
alicecarp Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 8488
#29072 Posted: 18:40:06 13/08/2017
Giant: Ninjini
Swap Force: Fire Kraken
Trap master: Knight Light
Supercharger: Fiesta
Sensei: Flare Wolf
---
Something's burning. Must be my arrows!
Bifrost Emerald Sparx [online] Gems: 4982
#29073 Posted: 18:43:38 13/08/2017
Quote: Blue Gaudreau

Does anybody else want lost islands alter ego figures?



I like several of them, but far too many alter the figure too much or are variants of unpopular characters. Wouldn't happen even if the series was in a good standing.
---
I do art
very fast emilu driving at incredibly hihg speed
Blue Gaudreau Red Sparx Gems: 15
#29074 Posted: 19:00:08 13/08/2017
Spell punk figures
KingMed Blue Sparx Gems: 969
#29075 Posted: 19:50:27 13/08/2017
I just imagined a big figure of Spell Slamzer with Spell punks surrounding him !!
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2212
#29076 Posted: 21:35:37 13/08/2017
SSA: Slam Bam
SG: Tree Rex
SSF: Rattle Shake
STT: Wallop
SSC: Spitfire
SI: Ambush
Muffin Man Yellow Sparx Gems: 1527
#29077 Posted: 23:13:33 13/08/2017
SSA Core (since it didn't have gimmicklanders): Boomer
Giant: Ninjini
Swap Force: Free Ranger
Trap Master: Knight Light
Supercharger: Turbo Charge Donkey Kong
Sensei: Wild Storm
---
My muffins are made with 100% real muffin batter.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:14:33 13/08/2017 by Muffin Man
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#29078 Posted: 00:26:19 15/08/2017
mike wyd

[User Posted Image]
---
it really do be like dat sometimes
HeyitsHotDog Emerald Sparx Gems: 3458
#29079 Posted: 00:27:52 15/08/2017
Quote: ZapNorris

mike wyd

[User Posted Image]




Uh, you can't post that....

I mean I know it's not yours, but still.
---
GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRAAAAA!
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#29080 Posted: 00:29:02 15/08/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Quote: ZapNorris

mike wyd

[User Posted Image]




Uh, you can't post that....

I mean I know it's not yours, but still.




huh???
---
it really do be like dat sometimes
HeyitsHotDog Emerald Sparx Gems: 3458
#29081 Posted: 00:29:59 15/08/2017
Quote: ZapNorris

Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Quote: ZapNorris

mike wyd

[User Posted Image]




Uh, you can't post that....

I mean I know it's not yours, but still.




huh???




That's from the SF art book and VV doesn't like it then people post pictures from the book.

Is this from instagram?
---
GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRAAAAA!
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#29082 Posted: 00:32:00 15/08/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Quote: ZapNorris

Quote: HeyitsHotDog




Uh, you can't post that....

I mean I know it's not yours, but still.




huh???




That's from the SF art book and VV doesn't like it then people post pictures from the book.

Is this from instagram?




yeah mikenacharge owns one of the books
---
it really do be like dat sometimes
HeyitsHotDog Emerald Sparx Gems: 3458
#29083 Posted: 00:34:27 15/08/2017
Quote: ZapNorris

Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Quote: ZapNorris




huh???




That's from the SF art book and VV doesn't like it then people post pictures from the book.

Is this from instagram?




yeah mikenacharge owns one of the books




ah

and why did he post the image?
---
GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRAAAAA!
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1355
#29084 Posted: 00:35:32 15/08/2017
Quote: ZapNorris

mike wyd

[User Posted Image]



you just gave me a friggin heart attack because I thought this was legit
---
My Team: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
"Fish and chips! Steak and beef! Crepes and eggs! Steak! Eggs!"
Blue Gaudreau Red Sparx Gems: 15
#29085 Posted: 00:37:17 15/08/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257

Quote: ZapNorris

mike wyd

[User Posted Image]



you just gave me a friggin heart attack because I thought this was legit




Same here
Holy cow
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#29086 Posted: 00:37:50 15/08/2017
sorry for doin yall a spook
---
it really do be like dat sometimes
Blue Gaudreau Red Sparx Gems: 15
#29087 Posted: 00:39:23 15/08/2017
Quote: ZapNorris

sorry for doin yall a spook




It's okay that idea would actually be cool.
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1355
#29088 Posted: 00:39:32 15/08/2017
Holy smokes you just did me a startle. Phew.
---
My Team: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
"Fish and chips! Steak and beef! Crepes and eggs! Steak! Eggs!"
HeyitsHotDog Emerald Sparx Gems: 3458
#29089 Posted: 00:40:23 15/08/2017
Shapeshifter's was the original title for Swap Force!
---
GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRAAAAA!
Bifrost Emerald Sparx [online] Gems: 4982
#29090 Posted: 00:46:29 15/08/2017
It is legit, that's just SF. It's from the time it was 3+ parts, so it was in fact shifting their entire shapes.

That said, yeah you might want to take that down. Acti does not like Strata scans where we can see them.
---
I do art
very fast emilu driving at incredibly hihg speed
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:47:30 15/08/2017 by Bifrost
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1355
#29091 Posted: 00:49:17 15/08/2017
Also, here's a fun fact:

You know how if you rapid fire enemies with Spy Rise they start to slow down and then freeze? It works with the final boss, as in you can freeze Kaos. I just did it and it made the whole thing super glitchy. It was actually really fun.
---
My Team: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
"Fish and chips! Steak and beef! Crepes and eggs! Steak! Eggs!"
emeraldzoroark Blue Sparx Gems: 986
#29092 Posted: 00:52:01 15/08/2017
Spy Rise, OP as heck as always.
---
Quote: Actual quote from Buckshot

Get out of my way, and into my car!

Blue Gaudreau Red Sparx Gems: 15
#29093 Posted: 00:54:50 15/08/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257

Also, here's a fun fact:

You know how if you rapid fire enemies with Spy Rise they start to slow down and then freeze? It works with the final boss, as in you can freeze Kaos. I just did it and it made the whole thing super glitchy. It was actually really fun.




What attack was that?
SkyFan91 Green Sparx Gems: 368
#29094 Posted: 00:57:03 15/08/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Quote: ZapNorris

Quote: HeyitsHotDog




Uh, you can't post that....

I mean I know it's not yours, but still.




huh???




That's from the SF art book and VV doesn't like it then people post pictures from the book.

Is this from instagram?




Don't you mean superchargers? That's the book he got
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1355
#29095 Posted: 00:57:03 15/08/2017
Quote: Blue Gaudreau

Quote: Chompy-King257

Also, here's a fun fact:

You know how if you rapid fire enemies with Spy Rise they start to slow down and then freeze? It works with the final boss, as in you can freeze Kaos. I just did it and it made the whole thing super glitchy. It was actually really fun.




What attack was that?



If you just hold his first attack button.
---
My Team: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
"Fish and chips! Steak and beef! Crepes and eggs! Steak! Eggs!"
Blue Gaudreau Red Sparx Gems: 15
#29096 Posted: 01:01:23 15/08/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257

Quote: Blue Gaudreau

Quote: Chompy-King257

Also, here's a fun fact:

You know how if you rapid fire enemies with Spy Rise they start to slow down and then freeze? It works with the final boss, as in you can freeze Kaos. I just did it and it made the whole thing super glitchy. It was actually really fun.




What attack was that?



If you just hold his first attack button.




Thanks! Gonna try it myself.
Dark35 Blue Sparx Gems: 572
#29097 Posted: 02:13:12 15/08/2017
I have been gone for like... A year. What has happened?
---
Buckshot is fluffy bae.
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#29098 Posted: 02:48:52 15/08/2017
Quote: Dark35

I have been gone for like... A year. What has happened?




we're dead in the ****ing ground
---
it really do be like dat sometimes
Blue Gaudreau Red Sparx Gems: 15
#29099 Posted: 03:04:23 15/08/2017
Quote: Dark35

I have been gone for like... A year. What has happened?




A lot
Muffin Man Yellow Sparx Gems: 1527
#29100 Posted: 03:16:46 15/08/2017
1. Skylanders Imaginators sold terribly and now the series appears to have gone on indefinite hiatus.

2. The cartoon tie-in, Skylanders Academy, did really well and has at least two more seasons planned (despite Activision's efforts to cancel it).

3. Two new Adventure Packs have been patched into the game. One of them still hasn't released in the US despite releasing in other countries months ago. Most people have given up hope.

4. Imaginators released on the Switch, with some changes made to accommodate its portability. It presumably sold poorly as well.
---
My muffins are made with 100% real muffin batter.
First | Previous | Page 582 of 583 | Last
1 2 3 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 583

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me