darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 580 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 578 579 580 581 582 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#28951 Posted: 18:19:42 15/06/2017
Well people start looking for those eBay listings on LIM. Was in skype with my friend and he called Acti support and you don't even want to know the bull**** that we heard
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#28952 Posted: 18:23:22 15/06/2017
Quote: SkyFan91
Well people start looking for those eBay listings on LIM. Was in skype with my friend and he called Acti support and you don't even want to know the bull**** that we heard

Preeeetty sure we do.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#28953 Posted: 18:26:08 15/06/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Preeeetty sure we do.

well i assume that not only they didnt gave you an answer, they allso tried to sold you a bunce of cryptic bull**** insted.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#28954 Posted: 18:27:23 15/06/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Preeeetty sure we do.

We were told that Activision will be announcing a release date for LIM. Yeah no that's bs
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#28955 Posted: 18:41:08 15/06/2017
To elaborate on Skyfan's comments. The Activision support woman said that Activision would announce a release date for all figures 2 months ahead of time. This doesn't really make sense though, seeing as they have NEVER done this for any products before.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#28956 Posted: 18:49:22 15/06/2017

We were told that Activision will be announcing a release date for LIM. Yeah no that's bs

HOW WAS THAT TOO DIFFICULT TO JUST SAY THE FIRST TIME? WHY DO YOU NEED TO MAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE DRAMA?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#28957 Posted: 18:52:51 15/06/2017
Quote: McMurderpaws

HOW WAS THAT TOO DIFFICULT TO JUST SAY THE FIRST TIME? WHY DO YOU NEED TO MAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE DRAMA?

theproblemwithmatt.png
#28958 Posted: 19:35:23 15/06/2017

How was that drama??? The **** are you talking about
#28959 Posted: 19:50:55 15/06/2017
>tfw instagram kids are still going on about the non-existent "year two" in the comments of the academy posts lel
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#28960 Posted: 19:56:29 15/06/2017
At this point I'm just waiting for Academy. Where it is, c'mon.
---
Bruh
#28961 Posted: 19:57:22 15/06/2017
Quote: Crash10
At this point I'm just waiting for Academy. Where it is, c'mon.

we need more well executed innuendos

more
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#28962 Posted: 19:58:08 15/06/2017
Off topic I'm an emerald sparx yay

So what's going on over LIM?
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#28963 Posted: 20:11:19 15/06/2017
Dude, don't even start with Academy. Not only we had the S3 leak, Eric has tweeted a good few times about how Hex and Skull have a greatly expanded role in there. And S2 isn't even out yet ;___;
On one hand Netflix putting a whole season at once is great for binging, on the other 12 month breaks are painful.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:11:39 15/06/2017 by Bifrost
#28964 Posted: 20:18:35 15/06/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
>tfw instagram kids are still going on about the non-existent "year two" in the comments of the academy posts lel

Leave Periime alone dude
#28965 Posted: 20:19:59 15/06/2017

Leave Periime alone dude

everyone else has moved on except for him. his time has come.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#28966 Posted: 20:20:56 15/06/2017
Quote: Bifrost
Dude, don't even start with Academy. Not only we had the S3 leak, Eric has tweeted a good few times about how Hex and Skull have a greatly expanded role in there. And S2 isn't even out yet ;___;
On one hand Netflix putting a whole season at once is great for binging, on the other 12 month breaks are painful.

Do we have leaks for S2?
---
Soon.
#28967 Posted: 20:24:30 15/06/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark

Do we have leaks for S2?

no. i just wanna see it
#28968 Posted: 20:26:34 15/06/2017
No leaks, we just know about Cynder joining the team and more episodes focusing on the less important Skylanders(this second one is from the interview with Eric).
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:27:00 15/06/2017 by Bifrost
#28969 Posted: 20:52:00 15/06/2017
Eric has tweeted a good few times about how Hex and Skull have a greatly expanded role in there.

Well, maybe I will watch Academy season 2 after all... smilie
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#28970 Posted: 21:16:30 15/06/2017

I think I have spotted the Keemstar of darkSpyro.

In other news, with Skylanders most likely ending, I can finally start saving my money for the Switch.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:16:55 15/06/2017 by Swap Force Fan
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#28971 Posted: 21:18:16 15/06/2017
Well at this point, you can import for a premium, or sit and wait and maybe end up paying even more if it turns into Thrillipede/Yawn Traps. I took the bite and imported yesterday, the statement from the support rep sounds like they don't know and just wanted to get people off the phone. And that is not promising. The Facebook page has pretty much turned into an advertisement for the Netflix show.
#28972 Posted: 21:20:22 15/06/2017
You three please quit it. If the franchise's going down the hill, most people wouldn't want it to end with stupid bickering.

I can't even sell my lesser priority Skylanders anymore so I can't use the money to move on to next gen e_e' Gonna have to miss the Splatoon update cycle once again.
---
#28973 Posted: 21:25:15 15/06/2017
Quote: Swap Force Fan

In other news, with Skylanders most likely ending, I can finally start saving my money for the Switch.

Keemstar makes drama videos. Something I don't do
#28974 Posted: 21:32:45 15/06/2017
Quote: Swap Force Fan

Keemstar makes drama videos. Something I don't do

if keem is a gnome, then you're a eastern barred bandicoot. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(also, i definitely recommend the switch. BOTW is amazing and odyssey is gonna be outstanding)
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#28975 Posted: 21:35:23 15/06/2017
Can we stop with this? How many times I told you all not to start drama?
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#28976 Posted: 21:43:16 15/06/2017
Buuzer, do they even look like they're going to stop after 5 warnings?

Hey here's a good idea maybe take it to PMs, I don't think everyone needs to care about Zap and Skyfan's newest topic of bickering. Like not later the next time someone brings up Instagram and you two start arguing about X kid that's not even on the forum, now.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:44:05 15/06/2017 by Bifrost
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#28977 Posted: 21:48:58 15/06/2017
Buuzer, do they even look like they're going to stop after 5 warnings?

Hey here's a good idea maybe take it to PMs, I don't think everyone needs to care about Zap and Skyfan's newest topic of bickering. Like not later the next time someone brings up Instagram and you two start arguing about X kid that's not even on the forum, now.

I don't care, if they continue with this drama I'll start to gnorc.
This is... what? The third time I warned them?
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#28978 Posted: 21:55:28 15/06/2017
Nah, I'm not kidding about 5 times. I just skim through the posts nowaday but I'm counting out of boredom.

Wish I wasn't so full of work to write some cool complex polls about levels and characters like I did a few years ago. Would get some new discussion in the section :I
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#28979 Posted: 22:11:38 15/06/2017
Unpopular Opinion - I think if this issue is to stop, the people who have issues with one another should just have it out in the PMs and end their feud so no more problems occur or topics get derailed.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#28980 Posted: 22:29:01 15/06/2017
Quote: ninja9351
To elaborate on Skyfan's comments. The Activision support woman said that Activision would announce a release date for all figures 2 months ahead of time. This doesn't really make sense though, seeing as they have NEVER done this for any products before.

Sounds like an excuse to me, but I have to admit it's a pretty specific one.
Who knows, maybe they are really planning on announcing a solid release date for Lost Imaginite Mines and maybe also a couple other figures.

After all they are the last Imaginators' toys, and might even be the very last ones in the franchise.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#28981 Posted: 23:24:48 15/06/2017
Quote: Drek95
Quote: ninja9351

Sounds like an excuse to me, but I have to admit it's a pretty specific one.
Who knows, maybe they are really planning on announcing a solid release date for Lost Imaginite Mines and maybe also a couple other figures.

After all they are the last Imaginators' toys, and might even be the very last ones in the franchise.

For all we know, LIM could be the Q4 Level Pack, and it wasn't a typo or mistake after all. It doesn't make sense to me, because I'm not sure anyone would still care about Skylanders by then, but who knows.

I think the easiest answer is the phone reps don't know, marketing and distribution almost certainly don't keep them up to date with anything that isn't publicly announced. She said something that sounded pretty good and got her moved on to the next call.

The real answer is almost certainly they are having difficulty getting the retailers to want to stock more Imaginators stuff, just like Thrillipede and the Yawn Traps.
#28982 Posted: 23:46:58 15/06/2017
Probably.

Yeah, I theorized about it being that famous listed Adventure Pack, but again, what a delay.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#28983 Posted: 23:57:29 15/06/2017
Which, again, is why it would have been better for Activision to release all their figures by the holiday shopping season and moved on to the next game, rather than dragging out releases over 8 months with no PR campaign to follow the initial release. They've uptown funked it up every year and never learned. smilie

I wanna buy a cheap XBONE TT starter.

Hey Zap, is $18.49 cheap enough?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:51:52 16/06/2017 by McMurderpaws
#28984 Posted: 01:07:51 16/06/2017
I think that the best option would have been to keep releasing content up to a couple months before the release of the new game, roughly around July or so but with a good PR campaign so that we knew the various release dates.

Maybe they will learn from their mistakes, in the future.
Yes, even if they are Activision.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:08:38 16/06/2017 by Drek95
#28985 Posted: 01:48:53 16/06/2017
Also an entirely acceptable solution, but Activision marketing has always sucked and shows no signs of changing. My way (releasing everything up front) would maximize their profits given their complete lack of interest in follow up marketing.

I know people say its days are numbered, by the manager at the local GameStop says Lego Dimensions is killing it. They get a few customers a day asking about it and have sold out of the Goonies set twice, whereas I'm their only regular Skylanders customer. And nobody can argue that Dimensions' marketing isn't doing a great job, with their active social network presence and announcing release dates months in advance.
#28986 Posted: 03:19:10 16/06/2017
yeah thats good thanks
Darkling183 Green Sparx Gems: 340
#28987 Posted: 09:53:58 16/06/2017
I know people say its days are numbered, by the manager at the local GameStop says Lego Dimensions is killing it. They get a few customers a day asking about it and have sold out of the Goonies set twice, whereas I'm their only regular Skylanders customer. And nobody can argue that Dimensions' marketing isn't doing a great job, with their active social network presence and announcing release dates months in advance.

The lack of any new announcements at E3 seems to have killed most fans' hopes that Dimensions will continue beyond its second year. Nothing new was announced, despite there being three 20-minute presentations specifically covering Dimensions from Tuesday to Thursday.

The final wave of year 2 packs will be coming out in early September, whereas year 1's final wave was released in May. The first and second years of Dimensions were both launched in late September. The writing's on the wall.
#28988 Posted: 16:48:37 16/06/2017
Quote: Darkling183

The lack of any new announcements at E3 seems to have killed most fans' hopes that Dimensions will continue beyond its second year. Nothing new was announced, despite there being three 20-minute presentations specifically covering Dimensions from Tuesday to Thursday.

The final wave of year 2 packs will be coming out in early September, whereas year 1's final wave was released in May. The first and second years of Dimensions were both launched in late September. The writing's on the wall.

... Which is why I said "people say its days are numbered" up front.

But ultimately, the lack of new info or Year 3 announcements could mean any number of things, not just "it's cancelled." They're clearly behind schedule, because Wave 10 was originally supposed to land in June--and include a level pack--so they might not have any future content worth showing right now. They may be on development hiatus while other projects (i.e. Lego Marvel Superheroes 2) are being completed and could come back once finished, or are waiting to see how Wave 10 sells before committing to further development. They may be trying to resolve a licensing dispute before they're able to announce anything else. The might even be working on Lego Dimensions 2 and are working on winding down the current game before they announce it.

But most likely, the marketing division told them to push the hell out of the Wave 10 packs and not talk about anything else, in conjunction with one or more of the above and/or something I haven't even thought of.

The point of my previous post still stands, though; even with the perceived failure to address concerns at E3, Lego Dimensions marketing is doing a much better job than Activision at keeping their userbase informed and hyped about upcoming releases. We know exactly when we can get Teen Titans, Powerpuff Girls and Beetlejuice in stores, and they're still 3 months out. Can you say the same of Skylanders' Lost Imaginite Mines outside of Europe?
#28989 Posted: 17:21:16 16/06/2017
Which, again, is why it would have been better for Activision to release all their figures by the holiday shopping season and moved on to the next game, rather than dragging out releases over 8 months with no PR campaign to follow the initial release. They've uptown funked it up every year and never learned. smilie

They have always been operating in the mindset they were in for the first game. That's Activision's fault for not shifting with the market. Holiday would have been too son, but the last releases should have gone out alongside the Switch release. They had a golden opportunity there with renewed excitement with people picking up the game for their new console and wanting content. Now, three plus months later is far too late. They should have realized the market would not support their standard release schedules, they knew it was selling poorly, they knew the franchise wasn't getting a new game this year to drum up interest at E3.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#28990 Posted: 22:04:46 17/06/2017
has anyone found out what's going on with the NA release of LIM yet? I'm wondering because it's getting close to a month since EU/AU got it and no need in regards of SI year 2. this doesn't look good for Activision or TFB. I would figure they would have this all sorted out by now. definitely not good for business
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#28991 Posted: 11:54:46 18/06/2017
i know there is no year 2 but they could atleast relese Heartbreaker buckshot.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#28992 Posted: 11:59:18 18/06/2017
He does not exist anymore. Let's just pretend it was a good photoshop.
---
bye
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#28993 Posted: 12:36:30 18/06/2017
Quote: newkill
He does not exist anymore. Let's just pretend it was a good photoshop.

...made by Activision/Toys for Bob
---
Soon.
Xjmmjbn Blue Sparx Gems: 950
#28994 Posted: 12:48:14 18/06/2017
The number of posts on this forum has died down considerably since the mayhem of last week.
---
Call me X, if you will. I've given you all you need to know to find out my true name, but then why am I using a pseudonym?
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#28995 Posted: 15:46:34 18/06/2017
Well soon the post will be like skylanders itself it will have come and went just like that. Best of luck all and as the last road sign I saw dead end ahead. It's time for a switch....
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#28996 Posted: 16:56:06 18/06/2017
I want spyro to have a solo game again...it has been almost 10 years since Dawn of the dragon .

I really want this to be canon so bad !!!
https://instagram.com/p/BVfTL_RB-ok/
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:23:37 18/06/2017 by KingMed
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#28997 Posted: 19:31:01 18/06/2017
I'd be surprised if Spyro doesn't at least get a trilogy remake. The success of both it and the Crash trilogy remake will probably determine what's done with both IPs going forward.

I wonder, if a Spyro trilogy remake does happen will it get a spot at the top of the website like a new game would?
---
Boop me if you see this.
#28998 Posted: 20:08:17 18/06/2017
Quote: KingMed
I want spyro to have a solo game again...it has been almost 10 years since Dawn of the dragon .

nazi flynn is worst headcanon
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#28999 Posted: 20:55:26 18/06/2017

Please no
Zekrom Prime Blue Sparx Gems: 816
#29000 Posted: 22:52:16 18/06/2017
Quote: TrapShadowFan

Please no

That's swap force fans for you
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:10:51 19/06/2017 by Zekrom Prime
First | Previous | Page 580 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 578 579 580 581 582 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me