darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 570 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 568 569 570 571 572 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#28451 Posted: 22:20:44 02/06/2017
Eon and Kaossandra(screw it it's the canon name to me) are over 100 years old, but Ermit's dialogue about the Kaos Clan implies Kaos can't be middle-aged yet. Book of Kaos never makes a mention of the rest of his family, so they probably disappeared early in his life - I don't remember if the Wilikins mention them either.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:21:22 02/06/2017 by Bifrost
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#28452 Posted: 22:23:11 02/06/2017
As far as I remember, Wilikins didn't mention Kaos' age. I think he has to be around his early 20s.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#28453 Posted: 22:47:10 02/06/2017
Quote: goldenrushducks
Now that I think of it, I'll probably just get the Wii U version. The switch doesn't seem too nicely worked on. Especially scanning my hundreds of toys and then scrolling through the screen to play as one is mad. If I really want to get the switch I'll buy it pre owned. Thanks to all.

Well if you're on the library screen and put a figure on the nfc touchpoint after they've been scanned in you can instantly switch to that character regardless of where they are in the library
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#28454 Posted: 00:18:45 03/06/2017
I'd say Kaos is 25-30, like Zoroark said.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#28455 Posted: 00:23:19 03/06/2017
Quote: Halvmorke
As far as I remember, Wilikins didn't mention Kaos' age. I think he has to be around his early 20s.

Not the age, I don't know if they mention his other relatives. Book of Kaos implies he and Kaossandra were already alone in the castle by then, since at some point she locks him out and is the only one to answer the door.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:23:39 03/06/2017 by Bifrost
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#28456 Posted: 03:26:45 03/06/2017
Quote: Crash10
There's a limit of characters who can be in the menu at the same time, so you can't really have your entire collection at once on the menu. Doesn't help much in navigation, though.

Oh okay, that settles it. Wii U for meeeeeee.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#28457 Posted: 04:30:01 03/06/2017
no word on LIM' s NA release date yet?
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#28458 Posted: 05:53:31 03/06/2017
Quote: Insane01
no word on LIM' s NA release date yet?

Negative. Still nothing to report in the US. smilie
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#28459 Posted: 06:33:54 03/06/2017
Quote: Drawdler
... RO-BOW smells like vanilla.

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=136234
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#28460 Posted: 14:34:39 03/06/2017
I hope that IF there will be new senseis that the smasher sensei will have a hammer, its wierd to see that the one time a hammer wielding skylander is required, is not dare. I am fine with tri tip, chopsotch and painyatta but it will not hurt to have a hammer sensei (if there wil be more senseis).
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#28461 Posted: 15:52:23 03/06/2017
I find it wierd that the Smasher Class, the one which has an axe as it's symbol, has 4 usable axes.
---
Soon.
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#28462 Posted: 16:10:54 03/06/2017
I wish that for the upcoming patch they return the old adventure packs.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#28463 Posted: 17:11:32 03/06/2017
Quote: KingMed

Upcoming patch?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#28464 Posted: 17:16:38 03/06/2017
Quote: Drek95

Upcoming patch?

well if we will get "imagnitors year 2" and sanse it will not count as a full game it will be count as patch notes right?.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#28465 Posted: 17:54:44 03/06/2017
I'm not saying that anything is confirmed what I meant was...if we get a new patch in the future.
#28466 Posted: 18:59:11 03/06/2017
I'm not saying that anything is confirmed what I meant was...if we get a new patch in the future.

Oh, got it.
Sorry, sounded like a patch for the game was actually announced, wouldn't be anything incredible. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#28467 Posted: 21:06:29 03/06/2017
I wish there was a patch to fix a few of the small issues the game has at the moment though. I dont want new parts or stuff, just minor fixes like changing some of the HUD icons or making any character before Imaginators actually capable of surviving on harder difficulties...

Oh wait.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#28468 Posted: 17:49:56 04/06/2017
meanwhile in america

[User Posted Image]
MagnaSurge Yellow Sparx Gems: 1045
#28469 Posted: 01:55:24 05/06/2017
I was watching MugiMikey's live stream. I asked if there would be a Modern Sonic meets Skylander Sonic parody, although my comment got glazed over and someone else mocked my comment with "There's no such thing as Skylanders Sonic. Skylanders is dead," their comment got read and Mikey replied "Let's make it happen. Yeah let's do it." I can not wait for that parody.
---
---
- I want Tara Strong to voice my waifu.
- Ashi will forever remain in my heart. :'c
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#28470 Posted: 02:51:41 05/06/2017
Managed to find some more Skylanders merch slated for a February 2018 release. This appears to be some sort of guide book unrelated to any of the other merch that has been discovered for a release later.

Here it is on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1608...ords=skylanders
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#28471 Posted: 03:18:33 05/06/2017
Quote: MagnaSurge
I was watching MugiMikey's live stream. I asked if there would be a Modern Sonic meets Skylander Sonic parody, although my comment got glazed over and someone else mocked my comment with "There's no such thing as Skylanders Sonic. Skylanders is dead," their comment got read and Mikey replied "Let's make it happen. Yeah let's do it." I can not wait for that parody.
---

Who's that?

You know i love to judge people for what they like. JK.
#28472 Posted: 04:21:51 05/06/2017
I have noticed a few things...The book isn't cheap so I don't expect to be a bunch of random pictures and backstories...I Think that acti is trying to expand the lore by adding new details , hints of new characters and areas that we haven't seen yet and probably something like the skylanders relationships or short stories.

I have also noticed that the it says on the book that this isn't the final cover...so they might have something in store for us.

Hmmm Plus they are re-releasing the micro comics , so something must be up !!
MagnaSurge Yellow Sparx Gems: 1045
#28473 Posted: 06:15:33 05/06/2017
Quote: KeybasHedKey
Quote: MagnaSurge
---

Who's that?

You know i love to judge people for what they like. JK.

He's a youtuber who makes Sonic parody animations. His humor is really great.
---
- I want Tara Strong to voice my waifu.
- Ashi will forever remain in my heart. :'c
#28474 Posted: 09:32:02 05/06/2017
I have noticed a few things...The book isn't cheap so I don't expect to be a bunch of random pictures and backstories...I Think that acti is trying to expand the lore by adding new details , hints of new characters and areas that we haven't seen yet and probably something like the skylanders relationships or short stories.

I have also noticed that the it says on the book that this isn't the final cover...so they might have something in store for us.

Hmmm Plus they are re-releasing the micro comics , so something must be up !!

Yeah, it's quite interesting.

Regarding the cover, I noticed two things about it:
  • the Tech, Fire, Water, Magic, Earth and Life symbols on the logo lack details, but the ones on the rest of the cover are correct;
  • there isn't any trace of the Light and Dark symbols, not on the logo nor on the rest of the cover.
  • Not sure about it, but I think they used the updated logo for the most important merchandise post-SuperChargers.

So those might be the differences they are talking about, even if they are pretty minor.
The release date makes me think it won't contain informations about a potential seventh game, but it might easily include all the Imaginators 2.0 characters and new levels (if it's true, of course).

And yeah, that's definitely not the kind of merchandise you would expect from a dying franchise.

EDIT:
didn't noticed it at first but the message on the cover says "to be revealed", doesn't simply imply it isn't final.
Makes it sound like they are truly hiding some major informations.

Imagine Krakatoa and Void's glorious' artworks stealing the scene on the cover. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:41:36 05/06/2017 by Drek95
#28475 Posted: 09:54:46 05/06/2017
I just read this book description and it does look promising, we might know if this is legit in 8 days.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:55:33 05/06/2017 by omer1698
#28476 Posted: 11:19:36 05/06/2017
We never got info on the books except for Book of Kaos until they were out. Gonna have to wait until next year, but cover usually means release.
---
#28477 Posted: 11:31:37 05/06/2017
They might even give some of the npcs ( Buzz , Flynn , Cali , Tessa ,Megs...) Some charcerts devoplment too , now that would be cool...I would like to know more about megs buzz , and Tessa )
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#28478 Posted: 13:07:56 05/06/2017
It's for sure different from any of the other merch that we've discovered so far. I think the fact that it directly references Imaginators is definitely a good sign for Year 2 being a thing.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#28479 Posted: 13:20:31 05/06/2017
Quote: ninja9351
It's for sure different from any of the other merch that we've discovered so far. I think the fact that it directly references Imaginators is definitely a good sign for Year 2 being a thing.

Aura mentioned there are books of the sort for other franchises, they're sort of like Book of Elements but supposedly with better info. We'll have to wait and see though, almost a whole year.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:23:04 05/06/2017 by Bifrost
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#28480 Posted: 13:55:37 05/06/2017
Why would they make merch for a "dying" franchise perhaps maybe it isn't ending like I've been saying
#28481 Posted: 15:08:24 05/06/2017
If year 2 got revealed this year...which I highly doubt then the new sensies will be included , but if they were planned for 2018 I don't think that activison are going to include pictures of all new characters that haven't been released in the book...The only thing that they can do is tease them by including their names in stories or facts and stuff like that.

It would totally suck if the book was full of gameplay play throughs and skylanders backstories and other things that we already know and to charge us 22 bucks for a bunch of backstories that we can look up online is crazy !!...I want to know things like are Bash and flashwing dating ? Was ambush stealth elf's master...is buzz Flynn from the future ? you know things that matter to the fandom and questions that we have been asking.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:23:28 05/06/2017 by KingMed
#28482 Posted: 16:12:56 05/06/2017
If year 2 got revealed this year...which I highly doubt then the new sensies will be included , but if they were planned for 2018 I don't think that activison are going to include pictures of all new characters that haven't been released in the book...The only thing that they can do is tease them by including their names in stories or facts and stuff like that.

It would totally suck if the book was full of gameplay play throughs and skylanders backstories and other things that we already know and to charge us 22 bucks for a bunch of backstories that we can look up online is crazy !!...I want to know things like are Bash and flashwing dating ? Was ambush stealth elf's master...is buzz Flynn from the future ? you know things that matter to the fandom and questions that we have been asking.

and it will be nice to know the species of some of the skylanders.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#28483 Posted: 17:37:28 05/06/2017
I want to know things like are Bash and flashwing dating ?

WTF? No. Just... no. What is with you internet kiddies and 'shipping fictional characters?
Quote:
Was ambush stealth elf's master...

Stealth Elf and her master are pretty much the main point of the Enchanted Elven Forest level pack. Not to spoil anything if you aren't able to play it, but her master isn't Ambush.
Quote:
is buzz Flynn from the future ?

Buzz is probably Flynn's father or grandfather, but them having the same cocky attitude might just be a regional personality trait (they look more like each other than they do other Mabu), so they might not be related at all.

Unrelated to the above: my local GameStop called to let me know they got in Tidepool and Blaster-Tron this morning. Still no word on Lost Imaginite Mines, though. smilie
#28484 Posted: 17:52:14 05/06/2017
Bashwing is canon, mate, though I'm not sure if it was said on the last Book of Elements or one of the Collection books.

Stealth Elf has 4 masters, we don't know which one was the first.

Buzz is all but said to be Flynn's father, secret dialogue from TT has him say that his father trained the Trap Team and disappeared. Bigger question is how no one figures it out.
---
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#28485 Posted: 17:54:06 05/06/2017
Quote: McMurderpaws

WTF? No. Just... no. What is with you internet kiddies and 'shipping fictional characters?

To be fair, at least that one has a basis since Bash did fall in love with her. As far as I know, she doesn't have the same feelings for him, it's one way.

Stealth Elf and her master are pretty much the main point of the Enchanted Elven Forest level pack. Not to spoil anything if you aren't able to play it, but her master isn't Ambush.

I played that just yesterday (I only got around to playing Imaginators four days ago despite owning the game for six months), and...I don't think that's the one they're referring to. Because the description of the old master is this;

"Stealth Elf was separated from her parents when she was very young, and was taken-in by an unusually stealthy, ninja-like tree creature in the deep forest."

That doesn't match what we're given. I mean, they could easily be the present master after Stealth Elf moved on (and probably is), but not the one referred to here, so that part's still a mystery.

Buzz is probably Flynn's father or grandfather, but them having the same cocky attitude might just be a regional personality trait (they look more like each other than they do other Mabu), so they might not be related at all.

Father or other familial figure is what I thought they were hinting at back in Trap Team, what with him suddenly showing up, having a similar personality and even the use of the word "Boom" for their catchphrases. But Superchargers basically dropped hinting anything between them, so either that wasn't their intention or they decided against making them related in the end.

Unrelated to the above: my local GameStop called to let me know they got in Tidepool and Blaster-Tron this morning. Still no word on Lost Imaginite Mines, though. smilie

I've seen it at my local GAME (UK), so it should come in soon if you're in the States.
---
Eh.
#28486 Posted: 17:55:16 05/06/2017
Unrelated comment: got Blastertron and Tidepool at TRU today! Now it's time for LIM to release!
#28487 Posted: 17:55:50 05/06/2017
Just gave a look, wiki says The Complete Collection says that Flashwhing doesn't want to admit "she really likes him[Bash]".
---
#28488 Posted: 17:56:03 05/06/2017
I want to know things like are Bash and flashwing dating ?

Quote:
Was ambush stealth elf's master...

Quote:
is buzz Flynn from the future ?

Dude what fan fiction first of all anything could be possible...They made golden queen and wolf gang a couple...it is confirmed that Bash likes flashwing so it isn't impossible.

Second Stealth called King Pen master...Whifh indicates that she had multiple masters + it is well known that elves live for a very long time and stealth elf's back story says that her master is a tree like creature...Master Cami from Enchanted eleven forest isn't a tree like creature she is an elf just like stealth elf.
#28489 Posted: 17:59:47 05/06/2017
Skylanders Academy a ) isn't canon, and b )Golden Queen loses interest in Wolfgang by the end of the episode. Please look things up before using assumptions as fact.

Stealth Elf has four mentioned masters - Cami, a tree person, a "gnarly"? person, and another elf from the mincomics. King Pen is questionable as it could've been just courtesy.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:02:28 05/06/2017 by Bifrost
#28490 Posted: 18:06:51 05/06/2017
Quote: Bifrost
Skylanders Academy a ) isn't canon, and b )Golden Queen loses interest in Wolfgang by the end of the episode. Please look things up before using assumptions as fact.

I'm just saying that anything is possible and I just want confirmation on Bash and flashwing and other things.
PS I was giving out examples of things that I could think of at that moment...don't be harsh on me guys. smilie
#28491 Posted: 18:09:05 05/06/2017
I just gave it. I'll be pretty harsh when that informatoon has been on the wiki for years. Everyone asks for lore but when it's out no one cares, either. Wonder why the comics and books did so badly and why Cavan Scott didn't return to write this, huh?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:13:08 05/06/2017 by Bifrost
#28492 Posted: 18:14:38 05/06/2017
Second Stealth called King Pen master...
Quote: Bifrost
King Pen is questionable as it could've been just courtesy.

I'm pretty sure it was courtesy, since all of the non-villain/guest Senseis all have "Master" before their names on the boxes.

See the box art below -- Crash, Cortex and Golden Queen all just have their names, but King Pen is listed as "Master."
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:27:41 05/06/2017 by McMurderpaws
#28493 Posted: 18:22:42 05/06/2017
YEAR 2 IS HAPPENING I KNEW IT
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#28494 Posted: 18:27:19 05/06/2017
hes right

https://instagram.com/p/BU98BU5DdYJ/
#28495 Posted: 18:27:56 05/06/2017
Quote: ZapNorris

WHAT THE ****!!!!?@?@??!?!

wait wait wait, let me just try somthing
[User Posted Image]
am i awake?
is this really... karakatoa?
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 18:32:35 05/06/2017 by omer1698
#28496 Posted: 18:32:12 05/06/2017

What are we even looking at? Where's its face? Why is the whole thing literally just grey and yellow?

Edit: The other official characters don't show "Fire Brawler" under their names during the summoning sequence, they show "Sensei." I'm calling this a Photoshop until we hear something official.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:36:12 05/06/2017 by McMurderpaws
LittlePunk Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#28497 Posted: 18:32:40 05/06/2017
I HOPE ITS TRUE!!!!!! OMG
---
smilie This fire is outta control!
smilie Let there be rock!!!
#28498 Posted: 18:33:56 05/06/2017

What are we even looking at? Where's its face? Why is the whole thing literally just grey and yellow?

mabey its a prototype? if its really is karakatoa.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#28499 Posted: 18:36:41 05/06/2017
It almost looks like an Imaginator, but then again, gold belt.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
First | Previous | Page 570 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 568 569 570 571 572 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me