darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 509 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 507 508 509 510 511 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#25401 Posted: 07:29:41 13/01/2017
Quote: Crash10
Yeah, for now it looks like it's keeping up for another year, even without a new game.

"skylanders 2017 is canceled"...
could this switch thing is what they ment when they said skylanders 2017 is getting cand? this could mabey be a proof for the hitus option.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#25402 Posted: 07:41:42 13/01/2017
Quote: Drawdler
Actually, this still kinda begs the question of why Australian stores seem like they might not stock later waves? I know we aren't the main market and it might change, but it's worrying to me as someone over here.

I'm in the "don't think this means the series is safe, but it's a very good sign" camp, but then again I was kinda hoping for the series to wrap up just because it'd be perfect timing for me for it to end... *smileshrug* All that aside, this sold me on getting a Switch ASAP, I've been thinking about how nice it would be recently.

Keep in mind the people I spoke to at Target and BigW may be just as in the dark as we are, although the BigW guy was pretty sure they were not going to get anything else in.

In terms of the game as a whole. It's possible that parts of the rumour are true. This doesn't sound like Skylanders 7 but if they are releasing "new toys and content" then that's a great sign. Perhaps there won't be any Skylanders 7 in the coming year (or next few years) but perhaps they'll do level packs and (hopefully) disc only games.

Either way from someone who was well and truly sold on the franchise being dead, this is excellent news and it sounds like there's life in it yet. Now excuse me while I go and play the Enchanted Elven Forest pack that I had put off playing until next Christmas in case there were no further games.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#25403 Posted: 08:00:02 13/01/2017
It seems Activision is basically banking on the Switch version to bring in a huge boost to sales. If the Switch ends up being closer to the Wii than the Wii U in terms of popularity then it could end up working out very well for them. What they really need is to win back all those parents who bought a Wii but never got a Wii U, PS4, or XB1.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:02:08 13/01/2017 by Muffin Man
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#25404 Posted: 09:03:44 13/01/2017
Press gameplays pleople:

---
Bruh
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#25405 Posted: 09:08:42 13/01/2017
I see the Switch announcement has delayed the inevitable. Still at least we're guaranteed all the figures. Grateful for that at least.

I don't see the Switch selling well at all.
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:09:28 13/01/2017 by wideawakewesley
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#25406 Posted: 09:45:45 13/01/2017
I don't think the switch port means the franchise is saved, it may just be a way to grab some profit before it's ending. It's not bad news either.

The digital library...a future hint? In case there are more games, not producing physical toys would require a lower investment ( a lower profit too) but it could mean they are ready for some big changes. I love physical toys so I'm not a huge fan of this, but if it means they are trying to sustain the franchise with a lower amount of sales and hence save it, I'm all in.

Wasn't expecting at all the new adventure pack and had strong doubts about season 2 of the show. This doesn't mean the franchise is saved, but is not bad news either.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Darkling183 Green Sparx Gems: 340
#25407 Posted: 10:27:50 13/01/2017
Quote: Drawdler
Actually, this still kinda begs the question of why Australian stores seem like they might not stock later waves? I know we aren't the main market and it might change, but it's worrying to me as someone over here.

Quote: kaosmumishot
Keep in mind the people I spoke to at Target and BigW may be just as in the dark as we are, although the BigW guy was pretty sure they were not going to get anything else in.

Maybe Activision was preoccupied for a couple of months, trying to figure out how to sell the remaining figures as profitably as possible after the poor first-month sales figures came in.

The Cursed Tiki Temple adventure pack seems to have materialised out of thin air. There's currently no place for it on the M.A.P., and the fact that there's no toy piece for it makes me think Activision said "Let's have Toys for Bob quickly put together a new level and sell Wild Storm for twice the price! Oh, and we can get rid of some of those surplus Imaginite chests no-one's buying while we're at it!" (As well as the fact that with the other adventure packs, the soul gems for those senseis were in the included level, while Wild Storm's is in the core game.)

I mean, no-one has heard of the Cursed Tiki Temple before. We all assumed that Wild Storm would get an individual release. (Speaking of which, this makes both non-villain Air senseis only available in adventure packs - ka-ching?)

So it's possible that Activision itself hadn't released the details of these packs to suppliers until, well, just now. That could explain why Target and Big W didn't have any orders in their system - Activision didn't know how they were going to package the remaining senseis yet. It'll be interesting to see if the CTT pack starts showing up on Australian stores' order lists after this announcement.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:52:53 13/01/2017 by Darkling183
mR_CaESaR Yellow Sparx Gems: 1310
#25408 Posted: 11:04:57 13/01/2017
I wonder if they'll just add a body to the Ninja battle class... would this be the 100 new parts?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:05:17 13/01/2017 by mR_CaESaR
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#25409 Posted: 11:51:50 13/01/2017
I'll be fine with them not releasing a new game this year...only if they kept on adding new levels and new parts for us to collect <3.
It would be cool if they made some of the npcs like Tessa or Cali give us daily missions.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#25410 Posted: 11:54:18 13/01/2017
Wait, so is the Adventure Pack exclusively be added to Switch? Or will it be patched in to the rest of the consoles?

This is amazing news to wake up to! Cursed Tiki Temple sounds exciting.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#25411 Posted: 11:58:24 13/01/2017
I haven't been very active lately.
Mostly because of real life stuff, but also because of the growing (and apparently motivated) negativity about the future of this series and Imaginators itself.

Well, guess my mood now? smilie

"Excited" doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling right now: it's like I've been sleeping and having a depressing nightmare, and now I've finally woke up and realized it was just a bad dream.
I don't care if I'm judging too fast, I'm extatic and I want to enjoy this feeling as much as I can!

The Switch announcement is great and all, but what really thrills me the most is the upcoming Cursed Tiki Temple Adventure Pack; no, to be precise, it's not even that.
It's the fact that, for the first time in this series, we are getting a new figure which probably weren't planned since the beginning and will be implemented thanks to a patch!
And that Pack (or the patch itself, which is what I'm hoping for) will also bring new parts for our Imaginators!

This means a lot more than what it may seem at first!
We could theoretically get previously unplanned Skylanders, Magic Items or even more Adventure Packs; and don't even make me think about the possibility of finally getting more body options and freedom for the editor!
I'm screaming out of joy, for Ancients' sake! smilie

I also think this sheds some light on the upcoming planning: V.V., which is supposed to be the team responsible for the seventh game, is currently developing the N-Sane Trilogy while TfB is getting us covered with at least an update to support one new Adventure Pack and tons of new parts.
I guess they might give us a couple more suprises by the end of 2017, while the other team will start working on Skylanders 7 for 2018.
Sounds about right to me.

Long story short, at least for now... SKYLANDERS LIVES!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:08:51 13/01/2017 by Drek95
#25412 Posted: 12:07:25 13/01/2017
Quote: Drek95
The Switch announcement is great and all, but what really thrills me the most is the upcoming Cursed Tiki Temple Adventure Pack; no, to be precise, it's not even that.

It's the fact that, for the first time in this series, we are getting a new figure which probably weren't planned since the beginning and will be implemented thanks to a patch!

Unfortunately, Wild Storm isn't a new figure. He has been planned since the beginning of the game. However, it seems like the Cursed Tiki Temple level is new to the game, and will probably be added to the game by the update that Toys for Bob are working on.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#25413 Posted: 12:17:27 13/01/2017
Quote: Darkling183

Unfortunately, Wild Storm isn't a new figure. He has been planned since the beginning of the game. However, it seems like the Cursed Tiki Temple level is new to the game, and will probably be added to the game by the update that Toys for Bob are working on.

I thought the pack would have also included a Cursed Tiki Temple figure, but they might make Wild Storm itself unlock the level, when placed on the Portal for the first time.
Probably jumped to conclusions on that one, but it's still something "external" to the main game which they likely didn't plan.

Either way I think it's probably the most exciting thing this franchise has ever seen!
Who knows, maybe for the next game they will ditch the poster so they can add as many new Skylanders as they want over time, or simply decide a number of characters and place some "?" similarly to Trap Team's.

Imagine waking up one day, moths after the 7th game came out, and finding out about a new Skylander we knew absolutely nothing about until the previous day.
That would be kinda magical in some way, it would be like bringing part of the reveal's excitement and spreading it across the year.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#25414 Posted: 12:22:29 13/01/2017
Errrr, I didn't see any mention of Tidepool, RO-BOW, or Blaster-Tron in that article. :/

Hope they don't release too late. *sigh*
#25415 Posted: 12:27:32 13/01/2017
I thought the pack would have also included a Cursed Tiki Temple figure, but they might make Wild Storm itself unlock the level, when placed on the Portal for the first time.

There was no mention of an adventure pack figure, so yes, Wild Storm will probably unlock the level, the way Crash Bandicoot unlocks Thumpin' Wumpa Islands.

Quote:
Probably jumped to conclusions on that one, but it's still something "external" to the main game which they likely didn't plan.

Yes, true - it's the first time they've added actual DLC to a Skylanders game, rather than content that's already on the disc, as far as I know. Interesting times. =)

Quote: Swap Force Fan
Errrr, I didn't see any mention of Tidepool, RO-BOW, or Blaster-Tron in that article. :/

Well, we don't know anything about Grave Clobber's release date except that it'll be 'later this spring', which could be as late as May. So perhaps Activision will abandon the traditional wave 4 (February/March) and wave 5 (May/June) release windows, or maybe it means Grave Clobber is part of wave 5.

But yes, I want my Quickshot sensei, darn it!
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#25416 Posted: 12:28:28 13/01/2017

Activision: "Wave 5 = NEW ADVENTURE PACK smilie $$$"
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#25417 Posted: 12:51:23 13/01/2017
So, what does this mean for the series future? Is this rumor dead maybe?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#25418 Posted: 12:54:51 13/01/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Liam said that they were making a patch. This was the patch, I guess. The rumor still stands unless Activision denies it
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#25419 Posted: 12:55:07 13/01/2017
Quote: Buuzer

Activision: "Wave 5 = NEW ADVENTURE PACK smilie $$$"

Yes I've been thinking that myself. And bring it on I say. Although I would like the AP's to be a bit meatier. Something like 3 chapters would be nice.
#25420 Posted: 13:00:05 13/01/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd

Liam said that they were making a patch. This was the patch, I guess. The rumor still stands unless Activision denies it

Well yeah but after they made the patch it might change and disproof the rumor.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#25421 Posted: 13:02:49 13/01/2017

It doesn't change anything, really. The announcement only talks about the next few months: Activision will be releasing Grave Clobber 'later this spring', and are trying to make more money from Wild Storm by putting him in an adventure pack with some of their numerous leftover Imaginite chests (meaning that anyone who wants a non-villain, non-pastel Air sensei will have to pay an adventure pack price for it). smilie

It's clear that Wild Storm wasn't originally intended to be part of an adventure pack. His soul gem is findable in the core game, whereas all other adventure pack senseis had their soul gems in the included level.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:47:07 14/01/2017 by Darkling183
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#25422 Posted: 13:19:31 13/01/2017

Well Liam also said that they were trying to cancel Academy season 2, which was still coming according to this article.
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#25423 Posted: 13:35:03 13/01/2017
Quote: JohnnySmasher42

Well Liam also said that they were trying to cancel Academy season 2, which was still coming according to this article.

He didn't say that. He said the rumor was Activision was trying to get out of the commitment behind the scenes. People taking these leaps in logic was the reason he got into an argument with the guy making the show.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#25424 Posted: 13:43:20 13/01/2017
The rumor was that they were trying to cancel Season 2, he did say that on the Patreon thing.

However, the Switch event showed there was a LOT of fake rumors that were given to leakers by supposedly trustworthy sources. We're far from being safe but a patch might mean they're still trying to get something finished rather than pull the plug with no goodbye.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:43:49 13/01/2017 by Bifrost
#25425 Posted: 13:46:08 13/01/2017
Not to mention Liam discredited the rumor that got everything right.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#25426 Posted: 13:53:57 13/01/2017
Quote: Bifrost
The rumor was that they were trying to cancel Season 2, he did say that on the Patreon thing.

However, the Switch event showed there was a LOT of fake rumors that were given to leakers by supposedly trustworthy sources. We're far from being safe but a patch might mean they're still trying to get something finished rather than pull the plug with no goodbye.

who knows, mabey in the end the switch patch will work beyond thier expectations and they will not even think on touching the plug.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:55:05 13/01/2017 by omer1698
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#25427 Posted: 15:11:41 13/01/2017
new adventure pack!?

NEW ADVENTURE PACK!??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
#25428 Posted: 15:52:21 13/01/2017
I saw Mystical TKC at gamestop today when I preoreed the Seutch, Zelda and Imaginators. I also got a fire crystal single
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#25429 Posted: 15:54:43 13/01/2017
ALSO THE SPECIAL BOY IS COMING IN MARCH
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#25430 Posted: 16:40:29 13/01/2017
I'm thinking they mean with the "Adventure Pack" that the new parts included will give you an "adventure." I doubt there is a new level included.
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#25431 Posted: 16:45:45 13/01/2017
I'm thinking they mean with the "Adventure Pack" that the new parts included will give you an "adventure." I doubt there is a new level included.

"Cursed Tiki Level Pack"
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#25432 Posted: 17:45:19 13/01/2017
Quote: Darkling183
Activision will be releasing Grave Clobber 'later this spring', and are trying to make more money from Wild Storm by putting him in an adventure pack with some of their numerous leftover Imaginite chests (meaning that anyone who wants a non-villain Air sensei will have to pay an adventure pack price for it).

Egg Bomber Air Strike begs to differ, unless you want to update your post to include non-pastel as well. smilie (To be fair, this variant looks pretty terrible.)
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#25433 Posted: 18:19:09 13/01/2017
I wonder if Activision is just going to adopt the Lego Dimensions model at this point and just release expansions to Imaginators every year rather than new games.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#25434 Posted: 18:54:44 13/01/2017
Quote: Muffin Man
I wonder if Activision is just going to adopt the Lego Dimensions model at this point and just release expansions to Imaginators every year rather than new games.

I've been saying for a while that they SHOULD do it. Honestly, Imaginators is built on a good engine and there's a lot they can do to keep players coming back again and again. The announcement that they're adding an additional 100 costume pieces is a big part of that.

Hopefully they're considering a Season 2 for 2017-18 that includes an additional Villain Sensei for every element to cover the ones that had people disappointed from this year's release (Chef Pepperjack, Luminous, Gulper, MESMER-FRIKKIN-ELDA, etc.), because Activision knows that most of the money that the Skylanders series makes is on the overpriced-but-awesome physical figures.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#25435 Posted: 19:37:01 13/01/2017
Looking back I feel like smilie made more sense with the Cursed Tiki Temple Adventure Pack. Yes I know we don't need more salt on him, but it would have made more sense and would have helped his sales.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#25436 Posted: 19:40:27 13/01/2017
He'd be the right choice for it, over Wild Storm who has more of a nordic theme and the rest. It's not like every Sensei in the final waves isn't from an element we don't already have.
---
PainterRex Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#25437 Posted: 19:53:37 13/01/2017
Here's an idea I just had, what if Activision had been planning this all along, the whole "company's closing, no more skylander games" rumor? They wanted sales to go down, so they could come back with something far better than the initial game to make the sales skyrocket? Complete and utter nonsense my brain just thought of, but just something I thought i'd share smilie
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#25438 Posted: 19:54:45 13/01/2017
Quote: GhostRoaster617
Looking back I feel like smilie made more sense with the Cursed Tiki Temple Adventure Pack. Yes I know we don't need more salt on him, but it would have made more sense and would have helped his sales.

Quote: Bifrost
He'd be the right choice for it, over Wild Storm who has more of a nordic theme and the rest. It's not like every Sensei in the final waves isn't from an element we don't already have.

Wild Storm has more chance to be bought by children (and us) thanks his cool design.
"Do you want that badass skylander? Then pay $30"
It's a smart move to be honest.

Quote: PainterRex
Here's an idea I just had, what if Activision had been planning this all along, the whole "company's closing, no more skylander games" rumor? They wanted sales to go down, so they could come back with something far better than the initial game to make the sales skyrocket? Complete and utter nonsense my brain just thought of, but just something I thought i'd share smilie

Well, in this case Activision will be like:
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:56:40 13/01/2017 by Buuzer
#25439 Posted: 19:55:02 13/01/2017
Quote: GhostRoaster617

good point, most of the advanture pack skylanders have some sort of relation to the pack theme:
pirate seas: terrafin is a shark, dirt shark but still a shark
Darklight Crypt: ghost roster is undead
Dragon's Peak: sunburn is a dragon, well half dragon but still dragon
Empire of Ice: slam bam control ice

i will skip swap force and trap team for thier pack skylanders have no relation to the theme.

Gryphon Park Observatory: birdie is a bird, griffin is a half bird lagendry being
Enchanted Elven Forest: boom bloom have more relation to the enemies becuse both of them are plant mutants
Thumpin' Wumpa Islands: nuff said
so if we think on this grave clobber does fit batter to the cursed tiki tample theme then wildstorm.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:01:30 13/01/2017 by omer1698
#25440 Posted: 20:04:31 13/01/2017
Nevertheless smilie was the smarter choice since he is one of the more popular survivors in the line thus far. He is tied with smilie and smilie as most anticipated sensei.
---
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#25441 Posted: 20:05:37 13/01/2017

I... think that's rather unlikely. And would also be stupid of them.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#25442 Posted: 20:06:05 13/01/2017
then they could at least give his pack a theme tha fits him, mabey nordic like bifrost said or somthing more native american. but like we all know pop thorn have nothing to do with time, wind up have nothing with sheeps, deja vu is about time not Parallel universes and blades have nothing with trains. so i guess it will not be that crazy that wild storm will be in a tiki themed adventure pack.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:08:36 13/01/2017 by omer1698
#25443 Posted: 20:26:41 13/01/2017
Quote: AdamGregory03

I... think that's rather unlikely. And would also be stupid of them.

QFT. There's no way that shooting yourself in the foot yesterday leads to extra toes tomorrow. I also don't see anything that qualifies the Switch port as "far better than the initial game," or have any reason to believe it'll make sales skyrocket.

And there's STILL no mention of a new Skylanders game for 2017. Receiving a mid-season port of Imaginators on a new console is unexpected and welcome news, but there's still nothing out there that says that Skylanders 7 isn't delayed to 2018 or beyond.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#25444 Posted: 20:29:01 13/01/2017
I personally think that this port is more of a "last chance" for the game. Toys for Bob said there was no Switch version planned. It was something made now. They saw it as a opprtunity to sell the remaining figures, and made it. I hope sales are good so maybe they might think of, at least, supporting Imaginators for longer.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:30:02 13/01/2017 by Crash10
#25445 Posted: 20:52:14 13/01/2017
Racing isn't in the Switch version at all, as seen in the press release. By extension, traps are also kill.
---
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#25446 Posted: 21:18:42 13/01/2017
Not sure if this has been posted, but just in case, imaginators gameplay in switch:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2017...switch-gameplay
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#25447 Posted: 21:51:28 13/01/2017
Okay, wow. This is a lot to take in.

Skylanders on the Switch? Eh...
New Adventure Pack? YES
Wild Storm (Currently my most wanted Sensei and one of my absolute favorites)? ULTRA YES
Grave Clobber releasing soon? OH BOY
Skylanders maybe not ending after all? AAAAHHHHH

And to top it all off, it's Friday, I'm now on break, my Pain-yatta combo pack's coming any day now, and my Crystal Pack 8 Pack from eBay just arrived.

me right now:
[User Posted Image]
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#25448 Posted: 22:26:54 13/01/2017
One thing that makes me excited for smilie is that his move when he punches totems seems to be his go to move to help him move faster. Glad he has some kind of speed move since it's obious he won't be all that fast. Judging from the gameplay he could be a really strong character and I look forward to seeing his different paths.
---
#25449 Posted: 22:30:05 13/01/2017
It's still a bit King Pen-y. The Lariat only extends with the Soul Gem I believe, and he's set for one direction and a sitting duck.
---
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#25450 Posted: 22:57:57 13/01/2017
This is amazing news. What excites me the most is the fact that they're actually going the DI route and patching in this new content. That signals what could be a new and good direction for the series. On another note, I also love the new element of surprise; because it wasn't in the code, this is the first time ever where nobody saw this coming at all, not even the dataminers. Much better than the "secret" Light and Dark Elements, which was a fail because everyone knew about it just after the game released.

I know this doesn't exactly debunk the rumor the series is ending, but boy, things are really looking up for the franchise. smilie
---
Purple dragon.
First | Previous | Page 509 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 507 508 509 510 511 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me