darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 49 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#2401 Posted: 12:31:14 01/06/2016
OH GOD THAT TRAILER. THE THEME SOUNDS AWESOME.
DARK EDITION WITH 3 DARK SENSEI AND 3 CRYSTALS AND MORE? D1 FOR ME.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#2402 Posted: 12:32:05 01/06/2016 | Topic Creator
It's hard to judge what are senseis and what are creations. I'm probably not going to update the roster until we get some kind of evidence pointing towards them being seneis and not creations.
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#2403 Posted: 12:33:12 01/06/2016
Best game ever !I'm gonna go insane making my own characters . It's too bad there doesn't seem to be any quadraped beast bodies , but alwell.
Hopefully the campain mode has more content the usual or at least a diverse mission list to give us lots to do with the limitless number of characters .
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#2404 Posted: 12:35:03 01/06/2016
I don't know how I feel. I'm excited for the game, but it basically seems a lot like a glorified Swap Force... Once again, if they made it a sandbox game, or gave it interesting game modes I think I'd be freaking out right now. I'm still hype, but cautious.
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
#2405 Posted: 12:38:08 01/06/2016
Quote: TTD
It's hard to judge what are senseis and what are creations. I'm probably not going to update the roster until we get some kind of evidence pointing towards them being seneis and not creations.

That Water skylander and that Air skylander are Senseis. Both has a belt. You can see the belt on the water girl but you need to stop at exact moment to see it on the Air Sensei.
[User Posted Image]
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#2406 Posted: 12:40:14 01/06/2016
I'm too late! They Hype is over. I'll take some minutes to get up to date and tell my thoughts.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2407 Posted: 12:42:51 01/06/2016
Ok, false alarm, she's doing other stuff. So I can talk about GD's moves - holy crap that super with the Khepri inspiration, the eye lasers! You can also see she floats slightly while shootong her basic move, thank god it was always weird how she slowly walked in TT.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:43:34 01/06/2016 by Bifrost
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#2408 Posted: 12:43:15 01/06/2016
Quote: Blink182Bouncer
I don't know how I feel. I'm excited for the game, but it basically seems a lot like a glorified Swap Force... Once again, if they made it a sandbox game, or gave it interesting game modes I think I'd be freaking out right now. I'm still hype, but cautious.

Yeah, I'm with you. Just...don't know what to think yet...
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2409 Posted: 12:43:51 01/06/2016

In-Depth Imaginators Demo
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2410 Posted: 12:44:58 01/06/2016
That's Windham through and through with the Sky Baron Docks area. Now I wonder about the vulture enemies,hm.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#2411 Posted: 12:45:29 01/06/2016
It seems all previous characters will be playable:

"We certainly respect people's collections, including this making sure all the previous characters were playable - it's been an important aspect of development. And certainly going forward we want to make sure these characters are supported as well. It's always been a core tenet of ours to do that.""

Source: http://www.techradar.com/news/...to-life-1322531

(Last paragraph)
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:47:46 01/06/2016 by angelg
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#2412 Posted: 12:53:54 01/06/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd

Yeah, this game totally has more of a SSC artstyle/graphics to it. I'm glad they settled on one engine now <3
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#2413 Posted: 12:54:03 01/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Buuzer

That Water skylander and that Air skylander are Senseis. Both has a belt. You can see the belt on the water girl but you need to stop at exact moment to see it on the Air Sensei.
[User Posted Image]

Thank you. I'll update it now.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#2414 Posted: 12:54:54 01/06/2016
Quote: Drawdler
Quote: Drek95
GREAT ANCIENTS THAT TRAILER.

Fingers crossed for quadrupeds though.

And yes, the second is definitely an Air Sensei (first is most likely Water): you can tell if from the black and golden plates on his arms.

The first one has an Air emblem though smilie

I don't think the first one is one, iunno, just doesn't really feel like it has a proper theme going on.

Yeah, I was talking about the order in which they appeared in the trailer.
The hooded guy is Air and I guess the girl is Water (because she seems to be wielding two squid guns, or hammers).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2415 Posted: 12:55:16 01/06/2016
IGN just leaked dark king pen

[User Posted Image]
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#2416 Posted: 12:59:39 01/06/2016
Has anyone gotten to see the magic moment for SI? I think I see a glimpse of it here, but I don't know...

[User Posted Image]
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
BOOMCAKE Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#2417 Posted: 12:59:51 01/06/2016

Thanks Brah.

Now we know all Classes: Knight Ninja Bowlinger Sentinel Smasher Quickshot Bazooka Sorcerer Brawler Swashbuckler
#2418 Posted: 12:59:56 01/06/2016
Ahhh, well crap! That sucks for them.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#2419 Posted: 13:02:39 01/06/2016
Alright, sorry; I'm not able to see the videos right now, just images.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#2420 Posted: 13:04:11 01/06/2016

At 1:11

What the heck have they done with Double Trouble, it's too weird, I can't believe what I'm seeing, I can make my own Double Trouble character, variant smilie. But, But, it's just not how I expected him to come back.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#2421 Posted: 13:09:02 01/06/2016
Here's hoping for a Portal Owner's pack.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#2422 Posted: 13:09:24 01/06/2016
I actually am kinda glad they didn't change it. I love the Superchargers magic moment.
So all characters in general can reach level 22 or just the Imaginators and the Sensei's?
Some of the characters in the trailer look AWESOME! Also, when you create a character, is it possible to change their name, or does it have to be Fire Smasher, Fire Brawler, Fire Knight. Magic Knight and whatever. Does it HAVE to be that?
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#2423 Posted: 13:10:53 01/06/2016
The trailer was nothing special honestly, we only saw two new Skylanders and it was crap compared to the TT trailer. I love the look of the Air sensei, but I'm not a big fan of the female one.
Damn I need Golden Queen, she looks amazing. I hope the magic moments will have an elemental background in the final version because I really missed those in SC. Oh and also THE CHARACTERS HAVE THEIR OWN CUTSCENES! I'M SOLD!
#2424 Posted: 13:12:56 01/06/2016
Quote: Luminous35
I actually am kinda glad they didn't change it. I love the Superchargers magic moment.
So all characters in general can reach level 22 or just the Imaginators and the Sensei's?
Some of the characters in the trailer look AWESOME! Also, when you create a character, is it possible to change their name, or does it have to be Fire Smasher, Fire Brawler, Fire Knight. Magic Knight and whatever. Does it HAVE to be that?

You can change the name. They just didn't for the sake of time.

DOES ANYONE HAVE CLEAR, HD PICS OF THE STARTER PACK AND FIGURES, YET?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:14:11 01/06/2016 by TheToyNerd
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#2425 Posted: 13:13:48 01/06/2016
So, time to logic out which villains are gonna be playable, since the focus on weapons kinda shows that guys like Dreamcatcher, Luminous, and Nightshade probably won't be in it. So first, lets go over every villain that has a notable weapon on them, not counting Earth, Undead, or Magic, since we know those ones already.

Pepper Jack, Gulper, Chill Bill, Brawl n Chain, Cross Crow, Chompy Mage, Broccoli Guy, Shield Shredder, Bad Juju, Krankcase, Bruiser Cruiser, Shrednaught, Brawlrus, Mab Lobs, Blaster-Tron, Lob Goblin, Fisticuffs, and Tae Kwon Crow.

Now, for the second round we need to deduce the already existing Villains (That we know about). Golden Queen is a sorcerer, we know this, but what are Pain-Yatta and Wolfgang? Well, if you look, it's clear that Pain-Yatta is most likely a smasher, and Wolfgang... I wanna say swashbuckler, since that one fits his character.

Now we need to figure out the rest of the villains, all 7 of them. The limiting factor here is that we need:
- One of each element
- One of each class

We've already eliminated 3 of each so lets get started on the rest. And as a reminder, the classes are:
Smasher, Knight, Ninja, Bazooker, Quickshot, Sorcerer, Brawler, Sentinel, Swashbuckler, and Bowslinger.

Now, admittedly, most of this is pure guess work since we don't know the full gameplay styles of each, but here's a likely guess from me:

Pepper Jack - Sentinel
Cross Crow - Bowslinger
Krankcase - Quickshot
Blaster-Tron - Bazooker
Tae Kwon Crow - Ninja

What about the last two, you ask? Well, Life is easy, it's Cuckoo Clocker as a Brawler, sinc ethey seem to mostly use their fists. But Air is a bit tougher, in fact, I have no idea what Air will actually be, since the only remaining class in my guess is Knight, and none of the Air villains fit the Knight description.

Anyway, I'm probably wrong on most of these, but this is just my guess.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#2426 Posted: 13:14:58 01/06/2016
Quote: ZapNorris

[User Posted Image]

When opening this image, cut out the _765w in the URL to make the image bigger.
---
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#2427 Posted: 13:17:31 01/06/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
The trailer was nothing special honestly, we only saw two new Skylanders and it was crap compared to the TT trailer. I love the look of the Air sensei, but I'm not a big fan of the female one.
Damn I need Golden Queen, she looks amazing. I hope the magic moments will have an elemental background in the final version because I really missed those in SC. Oh and also THE CHARACTERS HAVE THEIR OWN CUTSCENES! I'M SOLD!

I agree. The game looks good...the trailer was terrible. I wish they would do more like STT with the mystery box, villains and new characters
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#2428 Posted: 13:18:55 01/06/2016
Quote: SilverWolf2308
Quote: ZapNorris

[User Posted Image]

When opening this image, cut out the _765w in the URL to make the image bigger.

That said bigger image

[User Posted Image]
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#2429 Posted: 13:21:29 01/06/2016 | Topic Creator
They are definitely going to change the magic moment vortex sometime down the line, the one in the video is almost certainly a placeholder.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#2430 Posted: 13:24:30 01/06/2016
Since they confirmed a new Guest Star is coming, I'm assuming that's the 11th Villain Sensei. I'm predicting Ganon.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#2431 Posted: 13:26:07 01/06/2016
Interesting Detail about an Art Competition in the Press Release

Quote:
To celebrate imaginations coming to life, Activision is kicking off the “Skylanders Art-to-Life Contest.” Starting today, Portal Masters are invited to submit drawings of their own created Skylanders for a chance to have their characters represented in the Skylanders Imaginators game at launch! To participate, fans simply draw their imagined Skylander and submit it via Instagram or Twitter with the dedicated hashtag #SkylandersArtContest, or to us directly at SkylandersCommunity@Activision.com. The judging panel will include Toys For Bob who will determine a grand prize winner. For more information, including rules, visit: Skylanders.com/SkylandersArtContest.
#2432 Posted: 13:26:53 01/06/2016
NO NEW LEVEL CAP PLS. I DON'T WANT TO LEVEL UP ALL MY 126 SKYLANDERS smilie
---
#2433 Posted: 13:27:27 01/06/2016
So the different battle classes are:
Brawler
Knight
Sorcerer
Ninja
Bazooker
Quickshot
Brawler
Sentinel
Swashbuckler
Bowslinger

I like it, didn't expect there would be three projectile classes, sentinel or Swashbuckler, but it'll certainly be interesting to create some characters with the fitting classes and elements.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#2434 Posted: 13:30:00 01/06/2016
Brawler
Knight
Sorcerer
Ninja
Bazooker
Quickshot
Brawler
Sentinel
Swashbuckler
Bowslinger

I like it, didn't expect there would be three projectile classes, sentinel or Swashbuckler, but it'll certainly be interesting to create some characters with the fitting classes and elements.

I posted that already, I'd like some form of credit for when I post news.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#2435 Posted: 13:31:40 01/06/2016
Starter Pack.

[User Posted Image]
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#2436 Posted: 13:31:49 01/06/2016
They are definitely going to change the magic moment vortex sometime down the line, the one in the video is almost certainly a placeholder.

I hope so, guess the SuperChargers' one was so generic to accomodate the various Skylanders/vehicles combinations.
I want to get back at elemental magic moments!

Also... Increased level cap, please (guess the Inaginators' might get well beyond 22 if each new Sensei or Battle Class adds one level)!
I do want to level up all my 126 Skylanders. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2437 Posted: 13:33:50 01/06/2016

Quote:
To celebrate imaginations coming to life, Activision is kicking off the “Skylanders Art-to-Life Contest.” Starting today, Portal Masters are invited to submit drawings of their own created Skylanders for a chance to have their characters represented in the Skylanders Imaginators game at launch! To participate, fans simply draw their imagined Skylander and submit it via Instagram or Twitter with the dedicated hashtag #SkylandersArtContest, or to us directly at SkylandersCommunity@Activision.com. The judging panel will include Toys For Bob who will determine a grand prize winner. For more information, including rules, visit: Skylanders.com/SkylandersArtContest.

OH **** WADDUP
BOOMCAKE Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#2438 Posted: 13:34:00 01/06/2016
Quote: Bionichute
I have no idea what Air will actually be, since the only remaining class in my guess is Knight, and none of the Air villains fit the Knight description.

I new one or maybe the scrapped boss(?) Villain Dragon Hunter from Superchargers? He is based of the rush crushers from the same game which use guard fitting for a knight class and elemental he had to be AIR if he hunts dragons on Sky.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#2439 Posted: 13:36:23 01/06/2016
I SAW A FOX TAIL! YASSS! I love this game so much... smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#2440 Posted: 13:37:07 01/06/2016

Quote:

I might get a chance at entering my Ice Dragon, Snowfall! Oh wait, he's 4 legged so he won't be picked. Never mind.
FlipWreck888 Blue Sparx Gems: 648
#2441 Posted: 13:38:44 01/06/2016
With them saying that each Sensei raises the Level Cap does that mean that Lv 50 will be the highest level?
---
The Heaven's Call, The Earth Cries Out, The Crowd Roars! All Calling me to defeat evil! I am the warrior of justice! Kamen Rider Stronger!
#2442 Posted: 13:39:00 01/06/2016
Quote: Bionichute
Brawler
Knight
Sorcerer
Ninja
Bazooker
Quickshot
Brawler
Sentinel
Swashbuckler
Bowslinger

I posted that already, I'd like some form of credit for when I post news.

I didn't see it, sorry. And anyone could've posted it you know, it's not like you found it.
First | Previous | Page 49 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me