darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 120 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#5951 Posted: 15:05:42 30/06/2016
Part of me still believes its Dark because of the base, but something is telling me it's tech, because of the Gold and Blue.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#5952 Posted: 15:11:34 30/06/2016
I think if it were to be Tech, then the base would be orange, as that's the color most commonly associated with the Tech element. Just like how Ember's base is red, King Pen's blue, Golden Queen's brown, they're all the colors associated with their elements. So unless it's an unfinished paint job or something, I'd say Dark is probably the safest bet.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#5953 Posted: 15:14:57 30/06/2016
Alright.

Is anyone worried about Imaginators working in the Next Game? We could be buying these to get all hyped and create our characters, then when we want to bring them to the next game, they don't work. That would be such a disappointment.
---
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#5954 Posted: 15:25:22 30/06/2016
Quote: Luminous35
Alright.

Is anyone worried about Imaginators working in the Next Game? We could be buying these to get all hyped and create our characters, then when we want to bring them to the next game, they don't work. That would be such a disappointment.

Hi Magic Items. Hi Traps. Hi Vehicles. They may work but with very Limited function and not at all like they were intended. Hi Traps again. smilie
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#5955 Posted: 15:29:02 30/06/2016
Quote: Portal___Master
Alright.

Hi Magic Items. Hi Traps. Hi Vehicles. They may work but with very Limited function and not at all like they were intended. Hi Traps again. smilie

Maybe you just can't edit them anymore and have to go back to Imaginatots to do so.
#5956 Posted: 15:45:47 30/06/2016
That is a concern of mine as well... I can see them making it so they can still be played in the next game, but you have to go back to Imaginators to actually customize them, so I guess as long as you're fine with what you made it won't be that big of a deal... Or they could just have then function on like a Cloud, like they said they wanted to do with most of the previous game Skylanders, I believe.

On another note, since I personally believe it's pretty obvious Chef Pepper Jack will be the fire villain sensei, am I the only one expecting him to get the Christmas variant this year? Provided he is made into a sensei?
---
Check this out! Please?
#5957 Posted: 16:07:33 30/06/2016
I'm expecting Ambush to get it.

Though, I can guarantee that Chompy Mage and Chef Pepper Jack will be toys. I can guarantee it.
---
shadyspyro567 Green Sparx Gems: 298
#5958 Posted: 16:29:19 30/06/2016
It's probably just an error the Crash Edition is Playstation exclusive
---
I AM KAOOOOOOOOS
#5959 Posted: 16:51:59 30/06/2016
Where exactly are those kids on the picture anyway? Is it a small event which we'll get to see more in-depth soon? (including the new Sensei)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:52:22 30/06/2016 by Deja Vu
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#5960 Posted: 17:03:21 30/06/2016
Probably just some random video to be put on the site showing "how much fun kids are having playing Imaginators" or something or other
#5961 Posted: 17:20:33 30/06/2016
Quote: isaac343018s
Probably just some random video to be put on the site showing "how much fun kids are having playing Imaginators" or something or other

I guess then we'll get to see the new character.
zorca13 Green Sparx Gems: 450
#5962 Posted: 18:37:29 30/06/2016
Is a Skylanders panel still possible for SDCC? The unoffical blog doesn't have anything even remotely skylanders related listed. Idk, I'm new to the forum, maybe I just checked a wrong source. I'm with those dying for news
---
I'm all that's left, or maybe I'm all there ever was
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#5963 Posted: 18:42:15 30/06/2016
Quote: zorca13
Is a Skylanders panel still possible for SDCC? The unoffical blog doesn't have anything even remotely skylanders related listed. Idk, I'm new to the forum, maybe I just checked a wrong source. I'm with those dying for news

Chances are low since there were no announcements,but Acti is always tight-lipped about this anway so it's still possible they have a booth for some small amount of news.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#5964 Posted: 20:39:36 30/06/2016
I'm gonna predict it's a Dark Ninja shark with 4 arms and shurikens
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#5965 Posted: 20:42:55 30/06/2016
Guys, I think I've finally understood why it's been saying "New Swashbuckler Tail"

[User Posted Image]

In the Crash Trailer, this character was shown, really fast. Hes clearly a Swashbuckler.
Now, lately we've been seeing "New Swashbuckler Tail" and this is not a glitch.

Remember that Swashbuckler Character from the first trailer who had a Snake Tail? Well I'm pretty sure all Swashbuckler Creations are going to have some weird Tail Thing for legs, and I can tell you that this ruins some of my creations for sure.

Some of the tails received from New Swashbuckler Tail, they don't appear in the normal tail options.

So there you have it.

And this also means our villain is going to be floating or have some weird tail thing similar to this.

Which gives us these options: Luminous, Dreamcatcher, Bad Juju, Broccoli Guy, or Threatpack.

So far, our best option for the Swashbuckler Villain is Bad Juju, as shes the only one that has the weird tail thing out of the group. Bifrost will be happy bout' this :3
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:46:19 30/06/2016 by Luminous35
#5966 Posted: 20:44:05 30/06/2016
^ No. The only parts exclusive to classes are the weapons. A Swashbuckler doesn't have to have a tail.

Remember guys, we can't trust people with 35 in their name.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#5967 Posted: 20:50:14 30/06/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
^ No. The only parts exclusive to classes are the weapons. A Swashbuckler doesn't have to have a tail.

Remember guys, we can't trust people with 35 in their name.

Remember guys, don't be huge jerks.

Hoping it's just an option, because man I'll be mad if we get Swashbuckler reveal and it's a different leg menu because stupid decisions.

However, Luminous, you're into something with the characters having that trait. Bad Juju when? -brick'd-
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:51:13 30/06/2016 by Bifrost
#5968 Posted: 20:52:02 30/06/2016
Both Swashbuckler legs from the Crash and Reveal trailer had a weird tail for legs.
---
#5969 Posted: 20:57:35 30/06/2016
Yes, but it *still* could be just a coincidence, or the legs get switched from being at the bottom of the list to the top so the randomizer picks them more often. I just don't want to be restricted to a class to have my ghosties, naga-people or whatever else.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:57:50 30/06/2016 by Bifrost
#5970 Posted: 21:00:52 30/06/2016
Me neither. It really messes up my characters.
---
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5289
#5971 Posted: 21:02:03 30/06/2016
Me neither. It really messes up my characters.

It actually helps mine. I shall make a banana snake with all avaliable food parts
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#5972 Posted: 21:02:38 30/06/2016
Guys, I think I've finally understood why it's been saying "New Swashbuckler Tail"

[User Posted Image]

In the Crash Trailer, this character was shown, really fast. Hes clearly a Swashbuckler.
Now, lately we've been seeing "New Swashbuckler Tail" and this is not a glitch.

Remember that Swashbuckler Character from the first trailer who had a Snake Tail? Well I'm pretty sure all Swashbuckler Creations are going to have some weird Tail Thing for legs, and I can tell you that this ruins some of my creations for sure.

Some of the tails received from New Swashbuckler Tail, they don't appear in the normal tail options.

So there you have it.

And this also means our villain is going to be floating or have some weird tail thing similar to this.

Which gives us these options: Luminous, Dreamcatcher, Bad Juju, Broccoli Guy, or Threatpack.

So far, our best option for the Swashbuckler Villain is Bad Juju, as shes the only one that has the weird tail thing out of the group. Bifrost will be happy bout' this :3

If this is true, then it I have to make some class changes.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#5973 Posted: 21:03:09 30/06/2016
Quote: skylandsfan

It actually helps mine. I shall make a banana snake with all avaliable food parts

Hotdog stick isn't a Swashbuckler weapon, nor is the giant fish.
---
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5289
#5974 Posted: 21:05:13 30/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: skylandsfan

Hotdog stick isn't a Swashbuckler weapon, nor is the giant fish.

I mean body parts. Probably should've been more clear about that
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
#5975 Posted: 21:08:02 30/06/2016
The tail used by the character of the picture I showed is the Furry Naga tail...
which has not been seen in the regular tails section.

*insert trumpet noise here*
---
#5976 Posted: 21:08:23 30/06/2016
I'm definitely going to make another genie character, since genie tails like Ninjini's are a thing.
---
#5977 Posted: 21:12:14 30/06/2016
I guess that means I need to switch Blastbright, my Light Sentinel to a Swashbuckler, which really sucks.
---
#5978 Posted: 21:16:40 30/06/2016
There's also zero reason to make this decision, leg animation clearly doesn't account for these characters except for dancing, and you could just make that not move in the snake legs section.

But I'm looking through Aura's footage after she unlocked several special tails, and they're nowhere to be seen. Sigh.
---
#5979 Posted: 21:18:05 30/06/2016
Yep... this is truly a disappointment.

THANKS FOR RUINING SOME OF MY CHARACTERS, TFB.

Sorcerer's automatically hover too, which isn't such a big deal.

But these Swashbuckler tails really do.
---
#5980 Posted: 21:19:31 30/06/2016
Sorcerers seem to just have it as an animation quirk.

But you know what's worse? That means Ninjas also have the size restriction. There's no option to remove body tops in the footage either, default is Spark Chest.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:19:45 30/06/2016 by Bifrost
#5981 Posted: 21:32:14 30/06/2016
You know what? I actually haven't seen any Ninja Imaginators at all. Quite peculiar...
---
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#5982 Posted: 21:32:40 30/06/2016
Saving the best till last, perhaps?
#5983 Posted: 21:33:09 30/06/2016
You know what? I actually haven't seen any Ninja Imaginators at all. Quite peculiar...

I believe that Ninja is the only class we've seen nothing from.
---
#5984 Posted: 21:34:35 30/06/2016
Yep. We've seen nothing on the Ninja's.

Which is very very very weird.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#5985 Posted: 21:34:40 30/06/2016
I'm sincerely worried by this whole Swashbuckler tails thing as well but I'd like to remember something.
You presented some facts, Luminous, but there is another fact which actually works both as a confirmation and a denial of this theory.

The Battle Class selection screen's constellation for Swashbucklers has a wisp Ninjini-like tail as well, however, the Quickshot's presents quite a unique model as well even if we've seen that not all Quickshots need to have that Trigger Happy-like body shape (confirmed by a Quickshot in the reveal trailer).

Just saying that while Swashbuckler tails might be limited to them they may not be the only type of legs available for their Class.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#5986 Posted: 21:35:15 30/06/2016
So many characters ruined in a few posts. I honestly see no reason at all to make this. True, Ninjini had a tail and represents the Swashbuckler Class the best but if this is true then they've made a big step into the wrong direction.
#5987 Posted: 21:37:05 30/06/2016
Quote: Drek95

Just saying that while Swashbuckler tails might be limited to them they may not be the only type of legs available for their Class.

Yeah,but how it's going to work? Again, there's no option for no chests on any other class, and the tails don't appear.
---
#5988 Posted: 21:39:57 30/06/2016
I don't know why, but I really want a Sensei who's literally just an octopus who holds multiple chainsaws in his tentacles. He can spin and shred enemies, throw his chainsaws and swing them in front of him. Just a random idea.
---
#5989 Posted: 21:41:04 30/06/2016
I can't wait what explanation they'll have for this. Now I have to change my Bowslinger mermaid to a Swashbuckler mermaid, which isn't that big of a deal but still sucks. Why don't they just make the Smasher body the default and let us adjust it as we want?
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#5990 Posted: 21:45:33 30/06/2016

Yeah,but how it's going to work? Again, there's no option for no chests on any other class, and the tails don't appear.

Absolutely don't know.
But hey, Lou did mentioned the possibility to create hunched characters, maybe he was talking about those bodyless designs.

If I had to guess I'd say they simply didn't implemented the option yet (or at least the icon to access body manipulation) because there is no way they are going to get away with such a huge oversight if it turns out to not be possible in-game.
And still this possibility only applies to Quickshots so far, can't really say anything about Ninjas as of now but they'd probably suit small and fast creatures better.

I also would't look at Senseis too much: just because Swashbucklers could be limited to snake-like lower limbs doesn't mean figures will have to follow the same rule (ironically the only legless Sensei so far is a Sentinel).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:46:56 30/06/2016 by Drek95
#5991 Posted: 21:49:32 30/06/2016

Absolutely don't know.
But hey, Lou did mentioned the possibility to create hunched characters, maybe he was talking about those bodyless designs.

If I had to guess I'd say they simply didn't implemented the option yet (or at least the icon to access body manipulation) because there is no way they are going to get away with such a huge oversight if it turns out to not be possible in-game.
And still this possibility only applies to Quickshots so far, can't really say anything about Ninjas as of now but they'd probably suit small and fast creatures better.

I also would't look at Senseis too much: just because Swashbucklers could be limited to snake-like lower limbs doesn't mean figures will be limited to that (ironically the only legless Sensei so far is a Sentinel).

THIS.

Maybe they just didn't make legs for Swashbucklers yet. This game is killing me, just answer our questions TFB and give us new characters!
#5992 Posted: 21:50:51 30/06/2016
Well, there was a Sentinel Imaginator in the Reveal Trailer who had legs.
---
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#5993 Posted: 21:53:40 30/06/2016

Uummm...Maybe leg tails just arnt in the demo they put together for e3 ? We didn't see any trigger happy type body options iether , but that doesn't mean they're not available.

It's entirely possible we've only seen swashbucklers with tails because that's all they had programmed for them so far in the preview.

I'm not worried. You guys need to stop putting so much stock in a 1 level demo version that probably hasn't been updated in months .
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
#5994 Posted: 21:53:57 30/06/2016
Well, there was a Sentinel Imaginator in the Reveal Trailer who had legs.

Some journalists also created one for their E3 article,but the screenshot is VERY blurry.
---
#5995 Posted: 22:27:18 30/06/2016
If Swashbuckler legs are just tails, then personally, I'd personally be inbetween regarding it. I'd get it since Ninjini is really the only Swashbuckler-esque character we had before, but I don't see why they'd limit designs by her and why just normal legs couldn't work either. But, on the other hand, the only ideas that are ruined by this were for Imaginator versions of Deadpool and Leonardo, the former of which can easily fit Quickshot and the latter of which I've just decided to replace with a Ninja Turtles homage who's a Ninja class instead. To be honest though it looks like it'll still offer just as many options as any other classes, as we've seen mermaid tails, snake tails, whatever that is in the picture above of the guy with pizza around his waist who looks like he wants to end his miserable existence...
---
Check this out! Please?
#5996 Posted: 23:17:48 30/06/2016
You all thinking that swashbucklers are limited to tails actually makes me want to quit the franchise as a whole. We already know that parts apart from weapons are not exclusive to classes. Plus, if it were true, there wouldn't be a part called "swashbuckler tail" because then every single leg would be a swashbuckler tail.
---
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#5997 Posted: 23:20:14 30/06/2016
Alright.

I think they will keep the imaginators playability concept going. It's different to the trap and play villain concept.

Where interest in traps would've dwindled despite introducing more villains and move pools. The imaginators concept has more longevity as it not only gives you more character options then traps, but also provides an interactive and creative aspect that gamers always respond to.

This was actually the one major element that Skylanders was noted for missing in comparison to Disney infinities toy box and Lego dimensions customisation options. So I don't think they'll get rid of it unless they have an even bigger concept planned.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
#5998 Posted: 23:23:57 30/06/2016
[User Posted Image]

THIS IS THE BEST SWASHBUCKLER WEAPON. I DON'T CARE IF WE HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING ELSE.
---
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#5999 Posted: 23:36:16 30/06/2016
I actually really like the Swashbuckler's weird legs, so I'm sticking with that, and also guessing Dreamcatcher will get her time to shine.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#6000 Posted: 23:43:42 30/06/2016
Popsicle Swords? (Swashbuckler Class)
Hot Dog Stick? (Smasher Class, I think)
Petal Blaster? (Bazooker Class)

Next: Flaming Goat Launcher. smilie
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
First | Previous | Page 120 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me