darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro the Dragon > Random thing that has caused me much confusion
Page 1 of 1
Random thing that has caused me much confusion
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#1 Posted: 23:23:37 16/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Explanation:
There's kinda this under appreciated thing, when you play any of the original Spyro games (That's what I call the first three by the way.) and take the disc out and put the disc of another original the music changes up and it does this cool remix thing where some of the music blends together... (It did it for me but it might not be the safest thing to do and it might not even work half the time...)

Why I am confused:
Anyway, when I first did it putting Spyro 1 in first and then putting in Spyro 2 I was running around Dry Canyon. I stopped for a moment and just listened to the blended music but when I started running/charging again there was a voice... It said "Here we go!" all happily. It surprised me at first but then I realized something. The voice reminded me of Sparx for some reason...
Has anyone else tried this?
I'm still confused about that voice and would like to know if anyone else can hear it...
I'm gonna try it again and see if it does it. Cause I don't think I was imagining it..? I was wondering if it was maybe an unused voice clip from one of the games but...? Idk...
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#2 Posted: 04:16:55 17/03/2016
I don't think that's intentional. Putting in another disc probably just confused the game, though you were still able to run around in the level that was already loaded. But I'm not exactly sure what you heard. "Here we go" reminds me of the line at the end of Spyro 1: "Here we go again!" though I'm not sure why that dialogue would have played.
---
You gotta believe!
#3 Posted: 13:43:53 17/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: madison-dwrd
I don't think that's intentional. Putting in another disc probably just confused the game, though you were still able to run around in the level that was already loaded. But I'm not exactly sure what you heard. "Here we go" reminds me of the line at the end of Spyro 1: "Here we go again!" though I'm not sure why that dialogue would have played.

It wasn't Spyro's voice at all. smilie I'll try it again later today. (If only YouTube liked me and would post videos quickly...)
ClassicSpyroLUV Yellow Sparx Gems: 1193
#4 Posted: 18:27:04 17/03/2016
I HAVE to try this!
#5 Posted: 20:29:25 17/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ClassicSpyroLUV
I HAVE to try this!

You should! So you can tell me if you hear that voice too. smilie I am positive it wasn't a dream...
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#6 Posted: 21:12:46 06/04/2016
I've always wanted to try that glitch. Does it work on PS2?
#7 Posted: 14:19:37 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: alicecarp
I've always wanted to try that glitch. Does it work on PS2?

I got it to work a couple times using my PS2, it doesn't want to do it again though...
etherealspyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2267
#8 Posted: 16:33:10 11/04/2016
If someone can catch this on video I'd love to see it. I sadly only physically own the first spyro, the other two are on my ps3, otherwise I would totally try it out.
---
Furry trash tho
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#9 Posted: 21:56:26 11/04/2016
I wanna try this, but I've only got the classic games on PS3 smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#10 Posted: 22:23:19 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Jaggedstar
I wanna try this, but I've only got the classic games on PS3 smilie

WELP. Like I said in a previous comment, I can't get it to work again, did it about four times though, pretty cool.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me