Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > MORE FIRE SALES. (Deals for 3/13-3/19 and 3/20-3/26)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
MORE FIRE SALES. (Deals for 3/13-3/19 and 3/20-3/26) [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 23:45:59 11/03/2016 | Topic Creator

This is yet another FIRE SALE topic, brought to you by Zap.

MARCH 13TH – 19TH

BEST BUY:
B1G1 Free Superchargers figures and vehicles
$29.99 Starter Packs, with free old one

GAMESTOP:
Buy 1 Get 1 free Skylanders Superchargers figures and vehicles
50% off Racing and Dual packs
$29.99 Superchargers Starter Packs, Free Kaos Trophy with purchase

TARGET
50% off all Skylanders toys
$29.99 Superchargers Starter Packs

TOYS”R”US
$9.99 All Skylanders Superchargers figures and vehicles
Save $10 on all Racing packs
$29.99 Starter Packs

MARCH 20TH – 26TH

BEST BUY:
B1G1 Free Superchargers figures and vehicles
$34.99 SuperChargers Starter Packs

TARGET:
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off all toys to life, mix and match across brands

[User Posted Image]
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 23:48:37 11/03/2016
Free Kaos Trophy? Does that mean it's the new Lightcore Hex?

Man I wish that was 'trap' and not 'trophy'.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#3 Posted: 03:11:27 12/03/2016
Goddammit I love Tobias Funke.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#4 Posted: 03:35:35 12/03/2016
>$29.99 Starter Packs, with free old one

I wish there was *some* old starter that I could use to justify finally buying the iOS starter. Hm.

It's a shame my local BB doesn't have any launch SSA starters with the Volcanic Vault stilll.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#5 Posted: 03:46:52 12/03/2016
Hahahahaha. They know they have nothing to compete with the competition bombarding stores next week. The best TTL game of the year sees its coolest Level Pack yet (Midway Arcade), that even lets you play 20 arcade games in its open world, and Infinity has more figures coming out.

Skylanders has notta. They can't even give us a date for regular Thrillipede and Buzz Wing. Instead, they have to entice by dropping the price on all the shelf warming (at stores that actually have stock) figures.

And we still don't even know anything about Sky 6. Can this brand be redeemed at all? Doubt it. Again, though, this is cool for whoever was patient enough to wait out buying Superchargers. Makes me wish I would have waited.

Also cool to see ALL TTL products being buy 1 get 1 starting the 20th. Good time to buy into the better brands of the year. I'd take advantage of that, but I have a feeling getting nice haul on the 15th from Best Buy with GCU will save me even more. Already got my Midway Arcade, Stay Puft, Aquaman, Superman, Marvel Battlegrounds, Ant Man, Black Panther, Vision, BS Spider Man, Baloo and Marvel Power Discs on hold for Tuesday. Gonna be a good TTL day.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#6 Posted: 04:26:06 12/03/2016
Might pick up the land racing pack sine it will be half off. I just want the trophy, I'll probably just toss trigger happy and his car, neither my gf or I want him. But this is cheaper than paying $25 for a trophy second hand on ebay or amazon.
Jimmy40741 Blue Sparx Gems: 732
#7 Posted: 13:41:01 12/03/2016
Where are you getting for info about the GameStop sale from? I can't find anything on their website, and I haven't received an email about this sale.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#8 Posted: 19:24:56 12/03/2016
This isn't about Activision reacting about the competition or not. This is stores trying to shift the stock that isn't selling. These sales are very similar to the last days of Guitar Hero. Activision doesn't want this stuff on fire sale. Stock taking up space is basically losing money for retailers because they could use that space for stuff that is selling.

They need to just put out Wave 5 and be done with this year and learn from it. It might even be too late to recover. People have soured on the franchise and the competition upped their game in the same year. Not a good combination for Skylanders. It is going to be really hard to convince retailers to invest in a large display and stock that they end up having to sell at 50% or more discount.
MagnaSurge Yellow Sparx Gems: 1045
#9 Posted: 21:26:19 12/03/2016
Does Best Buy's deal on the starter packs of the "with free old one" mean past starter pack entries like Trap Team?
---
- I want Tara Strong to voice my waifu.
- Ashi will forever remain in my heart. :'c
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#10 Posted: 21:26:53 12/03/2016
Quote: defpally
These sales are very similar to the last days of Guitar Hero.

looks like we have come to where the guitar hero was a few years back... this might be the end of skylanders for sure.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:27:52 12/03/2016 by CountMoneyBone
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#11 Posted: 21:57:33 12/03/2016
i cant find these deals anywhere, im guessing its because its still the 12th but i havent seen any previews or emails go out anywhere.
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#12 Posted: 22:44:58 12/03/2016
Quote: CountMoneyBone

looks like we have come to where the guitar hero was a few years back... this might be the end of skylanders for sure.

I still have a sealed new DJ Hero game bought on the cheap from Big Lots. Once Big Lots starts selling Superchargers, then I know Activision is in some trouble.
---
Stay Cool!
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#13 Posted: 23:31:22 12/03/2016
Quote: GameMaster78
Also cool to see ALL TTL products being buy 1 get 1 starting the 20th.

Other TTL brands having fire sale? Must be the end of TTL as a whole smilie
---
bye
#14 Posted: 23:33:43 12/03/2016
Quote: newkill
Also cool to see ALL TTL products being buy 1 get 1 starting the 20th.

Other TTL brands having fire sale? Must be the end of TTL as a whole smilie

I mean, DI is having a crazy sale as well,but because I need to prove to everyone this is the end of Skylanders I'll pretend that's the only one,right? Comparisons to GH also make my point all the more real I swear.

Said it once, said it again. A fire sale doesn't mean bomb, MANY fire sales means they just want to get on with the next game and this one did poorly. But horrible-to-bomb? We'd be seeing the prices drop even outside of them. The argument is wrong, not the conclusion(when it's not exaggerated of course).
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:35:17 12/03/2016 by Bifrost
#15 Posted: 05:32:17 13/03/2016
This isn't about Activision reacting about the competition or not. This is stores trying to shift the stock that isn't selling. These sales are very similar to the last days of Guitar Hero. Activision doesn't want this stuff on fire sale. Stock taking up space is basically losing money for retailers because they could use that space for stuff that is selling.

They need to just put out Wave 5 and be done with this year and learn from it. It might even be too late to recover. People have soured on the franchise and the competition upped their game in the same year. Not a good combination for Skylanders. It is going to be really hard to convince retailers to invest in a large display and stock that they end up having to sell at 50% or more discount.

Couldn't agree more. I don't have faith in this brand to release regular Thrillipede and Buzz Wing. They've shown they're willing to release stuff that's grayed out on our collection screen, why not do it again?

At the same time, the way they handle releases is archaic, and they don't properly communicate with customers, let alone care enough about the customers, especially the fans.

Disney and Dimensions have great game this year in terms of marketing and keeping with dates. They also don't ditch aspects of their gameplay, which I appreciate. I'm always one to believe that if it isn't broke don't fix it. Man, I can't wait for the 15th. So much TTL releasing that day. Got me 200 bucks ready to plop down. Wish I could say some was Skylanders, but, well, they don't want to release the final two figures, so... can't buy what isn't released.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#16 Posted: 13:05:36 13/03/2016
AMIIBO IS BETTER THAN ALL YOUR GARBAGE
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#17 Posted: 13:30:47 13/03/2016
Quote: CountMoneyBone

Don't forget that Activision killed Guitar Hero so thoroughly that when they tried to bring it back last year it crashed and burned again.
#18 Posted: 14:00:34 13/03/2016
Kind of ironic, isn't it? The brand that started it all, is the brand to be so out of touch with its consumers. It's the brand most likely to die first. I believe Acti is the one killing it. TFB is just allowing it. On the subject of yawn traps, TFB members post here. They know we want them and could do whatever in their power to get the customers those traps, even if it's a preorder incentive (God knows they'll need it come Sky 6), but they'll be stubborn and not listen or care. Instead, they'll have the knowledge that some were able to call and merely "inquire" about their release and get them for free.

They should have been released from the get go. That was the start of the Skylanders plunge. Someone came up with the lame decision to make elemental gates accessible by Trap Masters only in TT. Cash grab right there, while spitting on past collections. Then they remove the gates altogether and kill exploration in Superchargers. I've said this all so many times.

They still refuse to give solid release dates for figures, and ship figures separately, like the competition does. They no longer hold any sort of reveals, while even Infinity does Infinity Next, staying in touch with that brands consumers.

It's why I think Acti never chose to have set release dates, or ship them in their own packaging. If things looked bad, they can hit the eject button and leave their customers in the dirt.

Activision: Sorry guys. Sales are sloppy. We won't be releasing the remainder of he figures for said game. Bye. Ninja vanish. *throws smoke pellet*

How can any customer of any given rand show respect for something when said brand can't respect itself? Respect has to be earned and Acti/TFB/VV has shown a willingness to not care about the consumer at the end of the day, whether it's killing past collections they say they value, changing core gameplay by removing fun aspects, or not allowing customers to complete the collections of any given game.

It's times like this, they get what they ask for. Competition just does business better, and people support that with their wallets. Acti treats us adults like we were born under rocks.
---
#19 Posted: 14:04:08 13/03/2016
Gotten to the point I just tl;dt through these walls of text. Every post is the same with different analogies, sometimes even repeating it on paragraphs.

There's a new poster for TRU's sale if you guys care but it's with nearly the same characters featured - so yeah Eggcited Thrillipede watching you sleep. Also Nightfall's picture mirrored which really bothers me because her jacket is assymetrical.
---
#20 Posted: 14:28:07 13/03/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Gotten to the point I just tl;dt through these walls of text. Every post is the same with different analogies, sometimes even repeating it on paragraphs.

There's a new poster for TRU's sale if you guys care but it's with nearly the same characters featured - so yeah Eggcited Thrillipede watching you sleep. Also Nightfall's picture mirrored which really bothers me because her jacket is assymetrical.

Not untrue, but people are just expressing frustration with a franchise they have loved for years and are now watching it collapse. If Activision weren't so tight-lipped with information, perhaps we would have something to talk about other than complaining.

For example, when the Power Blues were coming out did you notice a drop in threads about the future of Skylanders and complaints in general (because I did)? Even though finding them was a little difficult for some it was still more about the figures and where to find it.

These complaints are a symptom of the problem, not the problem itself.
#21 Posted: 14:38:30 13/03/2016
I know, but twice in the same thread, in two threads about the same things? I just ignore the page stretch because there's nothing useful to get from it.

Complaints starting because there's nothing better to talk about is true, but shouldn't be. But I can only think of so many subjects before someone decides to tell me PVP is a level theme idea and I decide to discuss more Skylanders in Stuff and Nonsense than here.
---
#22 Posted: 16:50:47 13/03/2016
Complaining is comaining, broken record or not. However, when I go to the general discussion topic on the Superchargers forum, I see people complaining, even those who are complaining about those who are complaining. I believe that's what you call a double standard.

So in essence, people complaining about complainers shouldn't complain when they need only take a look in the mirror. Just my opinion.

Edit: and Def is on point. I've spent thousands upon thousands every year for this brand and what has it given me? Bad handling of releases, the inability to complete my collection, fears if any given item will even release, removed functionality and certain aspects of gameplay. As a customer I have every right - and will - to complain and vent.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:54:23 13/03/2016 by GameMaster78
#23 Posted: 21:17:57 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OKAY SO FIRE SALE THINGY AT TARGET

The weekly ad for this week stated $30 starter packs.

There is also a half off starter pack Cartwheel- so starter packs at target are $15
#24 Posted: 21:19:38 13/03/2016
Complaining is comaining, broken record or not. However, when I go to the general discussion topic on the Superchargers forum, I see people complaining, even those who are complaining about those who are complaining. I believe that's what you call a double standard.

So in essence, people complaining about complainers shouldn't complain when they need only take a look in the mirror. Just my opinion.

Edit: and Def is on point. I've spent thousands upon thousands every year for this brand and what has it given me? Bad handling of releases, the inability to complete my collection, fears if any given item will even release, removed functionality and certain aspects of gameplay. As a customer I have every right - and will - to complain and vent.

^THIS I AGREE 100%
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:21:44 13/03/2016 by CountMoneyBone
#25 Posted: 21:24:54 13/03/2016
Quote: ZapNorris

There is also a half off starter pack Cartwheel- so starter packs at target are $15

Oh! That is the magic price for an iOS starter. Not sure I've seen it there though.
#26 Posted: 21:34:41 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: UncleBob

Oh! That is the magic price for an iOS starter. Not sure I've seen it there though.

They do exist at target. Use THIS and this dcpi- 207-03-0009

Mine has 2 in stock..!
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#27 Posted: 22:45:02 13/03/2016
i still dont see the gamestop deals on there site.
#28 Posted: 01:32:16 14/03/2016
They do exist at target. Use THIS and this dcpi- 207-03-0009

Mine has 2 in stock..!

My "local" stores have it in stock Nice. Guess I'm going there this week. :D
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#29 Posted: 13:27:05 14/03/2016
Quote: MagnaSurge
Does Best Buy's deal on the starter packs of the "with free old one" mean past starter pack entries like Trap Team?

I put it in my cart on the website and Trap Team was the one they gave me automatically for free. Didn't go through with it though because I mainly want a non derpy Spitfire.

Wait, it actually works on top of the sale price? Looks like I need to download the app and get myself to a Target!
#30 Posted: 13:41:56 14/03/2016
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
Quote: MagnaSurge

I put it in my cart on the website and Trap Team was the one they gave me automatically for free. Didn't go through with it though because I mainly want a non derpy Spitfire.

Wait, it actually works on top of the sale price? Looks like I need to download the app and get myself to a Target!

Yes, it does work as I understand. Also, it works on figures/vehicles which are already less than half price on sale. People are getting vehicles for like $3 and change and figures for a bit more (they have the sale prices on vehicles and figures reversed I believe).

I was in Target yesterday and their shelves were fully stocked with the sale prices listed (and Cartwheel lasts until 3/19). I saw a couple iOS Starters and they were marked down as well. It is startling how far things have fallen. With these prices I doubt anyone other than TRU and maybe Gamestop will stock Wave 5 unless they have contracted orders or something.

I wonder what kind of effect this is having on their plans for Skylanders 6. It is a TfB year, so I expect lots of new figures. But it is going to be a hard pull to convince retailers to devote space when they have to put figures on sale for 75+% off to move them while the game is still current.
#31 Posted: 16:48:00 14/03/2016
My Targets are always bare on Skylanders. Pegs are almost always empty and they have a ton of Trap Masters they have on clearance endcaps.

Whatever happens to this brand, they asked for it. If TFB/VV were so concerned with the brand, and if this is all Actis fault, they would voice their concerns. Their hands are just as dirty if you ask me, because they refuse to do anything, if they're not also part of the problem.

I really don't see Buzz Wing and normal Thrillipede coming out. Perhaps that's because I've seen then not release stuff before, whether it was triple packs, or low stock of final waves, or not releasing traps which register toward our collections.

I'm sure they would have mentioned something by now. Why keep people waiting? Another flaw with this game, is how far they try and drag out a game that can be beaten in days.

Meanwhile, all of my stores have their pegs ready for the newest waves of Disney Infinity and Lego Dimensions. So can't wait for tomorrow. TTL overload, and that's not including Roy and Ryu this Friday.

If Acti/TFB/VV were smart, they would have released Buzz Wing and Thrillipede this week to try and get some sales, but when you lack logic and have a knack for not releasing products from later waves in any given country, I guess it's to be expected.

As for Sky 6, I have a feeling they will do what they did with SSA. They saw sales weren't as great as they wanted them to be, so they didn't even produce wave 3 until after Christmas, when they saw it take off and Boomers were lining the shelves. I expect them to play it safe because they're scared. They won't mass produce wave 1 and if it starts going downhill they pull the plug and we're left with a game we can't fully finish.

This is a big duh, though. That's why you don't change the formula. ALL Skylanders should be able to open elemental gates. They should bring back elemental gates instead of remove gameplay aspects that set the game apart from the competition. If - HUGE IF - TFB were smart, they would simplify things. Make a game that plays more like the first game. Value past collections and give new characters. If in case they don't release all characters, one can at least use their past collections to 100% the game. But, no logic.
---
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#32 Posted: 20:47:21 14/03/2016
O-oh yeah I'm sorry I forget to keep updating the Stickied Sales Thread. My bad. Been caught up with a bunch of stuff for college this semester kek

But uh yeah, if you waited like I did, you're rolling in the sales now. I was actually really shocked, Target had Trap Masters for 50% off...and surprisingly had Knight Light and Knight Mare singles. I picked Knight Light up because I'm still missing the whole Sunscraper Spire set but I figured what the heck for 50% off.

I'm guessing it may have just been my store but you might want to check your local Targets to see whats possibly left over. I'd be willing to bet all Targets are doing sales on previous game stuff.

I'm not sure how many people here follow the reddit Skylanders community, but I happened to see a few users reporting that they were able to stack Target's Cartwheel app deals with the in store deals as well. If anyone has done that, a bit of clarification or details would be awesome.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:49:14 14/03/2016 by spyroflame0487
Skylandscaper Emerald Sparx Gems: 3966
#33 Posted: 21:25:45 14/03/2016
I was able to stack today.
---
WANTED: regular Chompie Mage. Can be loose. We will open and play with it like all of our Skylanders.
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#34 Posted: 23:20:40 14/03/2016
I stacked got ios starter for 14.99 with sale plus cartwheel awesome.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
#35 Posted: 23:42:34 14/03/2016
My Targets are always bare on Skylanders. Pegs are almost always empty and they have a ton of Trap Masters they have on clearance endcaps.

Whatever happens to this brand, they asked for it. If TFB/VV were so concerned with the brand, and if this is all Actis fault, they would voice their concerns. Their hands are just as dirty if you ask me, because they refuse to do anything, if they're not also part of the problem.

I really don't see Buzz Wing and normal Thrillipede coming out. Perhaps that's because I've seen then not release stuff before, whether it was triple packs, or low stock of final waves, or not releasing traps which register toward our collections.

I'm sure they would have mentioned something by now. Why keep people waiting? Another flaw with this game, is how far they try and drag out a game that can be beaten in days.

Meanwhile, all of my stores have their pegs ready for the newest waves of Disney Infinity and Lego Dimensions. So can't wait for tomorrow. TTL overload, and that's not including Roy and Ryu this Friday.

If Acti/TFB/VV were smart, they would have released Buzz Wing and Thrillipede this week to try and get some sales, but when you lack logic and have a knack for not releasing products from later waves in any given country, I guess it's to be expected.

As for Sky 6, I have a feeling they will do what they did with SSA. They saw sales weren't as great as they wanted them to be, so they didn't even produce wave 3 until after Christmas, when they saw it take off and Boomers were lining the shelves. I expect them to play it safe because they're scared. They won't mass produce wave 1 and if it starts going downhill they pull the plug and we're left with a game we can't fully finish.

This is a big duh, though. That's why you don't change the formula. ALL Skylanders should be able to open elemental gates. They should bring back elemental gates instead of remove gameplay aspects that set the game apart from the competition. If - HUGE IF - TFB were smart, they would simplify things. Make a game that plays more like the first game. Value past collections and give new characters. If in case they don't release all characters, one can at least use their past collections to 100% the game. But, no logic.

i believe the yawn trap is a sign of what to come... stores aint fond of selling with loss and it will reflect heavy in future orders. at this moment i am not sure we will even see a skylanders 6. all the warning signs is up all over the place.. i think activision have really done it this time.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:44:25 14/03/2016 by CountMoneyBone
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#36 Posted: 23:51:27 14/03/2016
We know were getting a Sky6. And haven't you said that every year?
---
Hahahahaha
#37 Posted: 23:56:23 14/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: trixster68
I stacked got ios starter for 14.99 with sale plus cartwheel awesome.

Yep. It works!
#38 Posted: 00:40:38 15/03/2016
tl;dr: I can also confirm - $14.99 starters at Target with Cartwhee Picked up an iOS pack and a PS3 pack. 'saved' $90

So... I made the hour drive after work today to get the iOS starter. I had grabbed my backup cell as I wanted to see my options for getting two starters so I could get a loose Hot Streak.

Got to target, stepped out of my car. locked my doors with my key fob (as I always do) and instantly realized I didn't have my wallet! WTF, me? Crap. So, I get back in my car. put my keys in my lap and sit there with my car door open on my phone to see what my options are. Figured out - I could log into my Target.com account and order a gift card with my saved Debit card information, and have it sent to my phone - so I did that. Got back out oof my car, shut my door... and promptly realized I forgot my keys... which were now sitting in the previously locked car, in the driver's seat. Crap.

So... pull up my insurance information on my phone, call roadside assistance. Yay. half an hour wait time.

Go into the store. They have both starters. So,I read the terms of the Cartwheel coupon. You can buy up to 4 starter packs with one coupon! Sweet. Take the two starter packs I want to the checkout. Make idle chit-chat with the cashier about how my day is going. She rings up the two starters. Comes to $62.xx. I have her scan my cartwheel. Drops to $31.xx. Sweet. Have her scan my virtual gift card. Purchase goes through... and I didn't make a 2-hour round trip for nothing. :D
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:23:17 15/03/2016 by UncleBob
Cheshiremonkey Gold Sparx Gems: 2068
#39 Posted: 06:25:39 15/03/2016
I was surprised to see the new Eon's Elite for $10 so soon.
Jimmy40741 Blue Sparx Gems: 732
#40 Posted: 19:45:41 15/03/2016
I found GameStop's sale. 18-27th, $9.99 characters and vehicles, $3.99 kaos cup, 2 eon's elite with a starter pack, and $25 off starter packs. They also have disney and lego stuff on sale, plus a bunch of other things. It's a little hard to see the fine print, but you get the jest of it.

http://www.gamespot.com/articl...h/1100-6435652/
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#41 Posted: 23:01:30 15/03/2016
Perhaps they're letting stuff clear out before releasing the final 2 figures.
#42 Posted: 01:27:02 16/03/2016
My stores have been empty for the longest. I posted a pic on the Buzz Wing topic.

They know what stores aren't ordering. How can Buzz be released if stores aren't ordering? Why would stores order if they have to put Skylanders on clearance and sale constantly to get rid of stock? Then Acti will sit there and do nothing to restore any lost confidence by retailers and consumers.
---
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#43 Posted: 23:40:59 16/03/2016
Done the cartwheel thing for Target and it worked! I got a Stormblade ($3.24) and a package ripped Stealth Stinger ($3.74) as that's the only one they had of that. I probably should have bought more, but I was looking at them and I still couldn't care about the guys or their vehicles even at insanely cheap prices. I'll stick to the ladylanders and their vehicles, meaning I only need a Nightfall, a Splatter Splasher boat and a Bone Crusher car now. Then again, if I don't get the vehicles, it's not a big deal to me. I'll get whatever SuperChargers that I don't own at garage sales for $1 a pop or so, but I'm not going to go out of my way to collect them either. I just don't really feel like collecting them no matter how much I try to care.

About Buzz and really any figure released in 2016 like Roller Brawl, I'm just not seeing them locally around here. They tend to be one-in-and-done at Gamestop and always selling out immediately at TRU (also never arrived at Target, Walmart or Best Buy). I think the later stuff is probably going to end up being very rare and very over priced this fall, so if you really want a Buzz, you'll probably have to order one online even at a little markup as I think anyone who waits is going to be pretty sorry for doing so after a few months. Then again, demand could be so low that the values could remain low too. Who knows?! Personally I wouldn't wait on him if I was at all interested in getting one.
---
Stay Cool!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:49:14 16/03/2016 by fairyland
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#44 Posted: 00:12:53 17/03/2016
Quote: Cheshiremonkey
I was surprised to see the new Eon's Elite for $10 so soon.

Wait, where's this one? I want my EE Dino-Rang.
procrstntngdrgn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3613
#45 Posted: 22:53:37 17/03/2016
EE dino rang is less than $8 on amazon
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#46 Posted: 16:21:35 18/03/2016
FYI I went to Gamestop and tried to get the land racing pack half off. Instead of a land pack, I just got a bunch of weird looks from the manager and staff.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#47 Posted: 18:07:10 18/03/2016
Well, next time, for the love of christ, wear pants. :p
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#48 Posted: 18:23:20 18/03/2016
At Gamestop, I tried to get the Land Racing Pack half off, but the cashier scanned the price and said it was still $34.99.
So I just bought the Soda Skimmer for $9.99 instead. smilie
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#49 Posted: 19:39:51 18/03/2016
Quote: spyrothe111
At Gamestop, I tried to get the Land Racing Pack half off, but the cashier scanned the price and said it was still $34.99.
So I just bought the Soda Skimmer for $9.99 instead. smilie

Yeah that's what happened here. The other deals were legit, but they thought I was just a confused customer.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#50 Posted: 05:46:51 19/03/2016
Aww missed this deal, def would have gotten a ios copy of superchargers for $15. Oh well im sure we will see more offers close to this or another 29.99 with pos mcdonalds $10 off.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me