Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > DARKSPYRO CHAMPIONSHIP! (PokemonX/Y/ORAS)
Page 1 of 1
DARKSPYRO CHAMPIONSHIP! (PokemonX/Y/ORAS) [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1 Posted: 02:13:02 10/03/2016 | Topic Creator
WElCOME ONE AND ALL IT IS EVERYONE'S FAVORITE PRIMAL DRAGON HERE. THE ONE THE ONLY LEGENDARY POKEMON TRAINER SKKKKKKKY!!!! That me! smilie

lol welcome one and all to the Darkspyro championship of 2016!! Where all the best Pokemon trainers will battle against one another to become the champion and the title of Pokemon Master of 2016 which is as you all know (unless you've been stuck in a cave without an Escape Rope or a Pokemon with Dig) is the 20th aniverity of Pokemon (#Pokemon20)! So without further adew lets get on with the show!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now for the rules

1. No Legendary Pokemon allow in this tournament! Every other pokemon (including their Mega Forms) are allow
2. You must register 6 pokemon for the tournament. And DO NOT switch them out with other pokemon with your PC
3. You must let me know if you going to be away from the site for a few days
4. Level 50 only!
5. Do not bully other people and all that (Trash talking is allowed though nothing wrong with a friendly rivalry smilie)
6. DO NOT CUSS!
7. Do not stall for time! if you do then you will be disqualified
7. Have fun~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note to join the tournament you have to post your FC or let me know your FC through PM if you don't want everyone to know it. As well have your 6 pokemon that you are going to use

As well depending on how many people joins will determine how the tournament will go.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#2 Posted: 02:19:16 10/03/2016
I'll join. Will give you the info once enough people join and this gets started.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#3 Posted: 03:06:16 10/03/2016
I'll join, but keep in mind that I've been pretty busy lately.
Do you have a deadline yet or are you wanting to see how many people join first?
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#4 Posted: 14:12:31 10/03/2016
Will join and will see the turnout before fully joining.
---
you never saw me
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#5 Posted: 00:05:32 11/03/2016
Just to spite I-B and Seiki, I'll join.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#6 Posted: 05:17:54 14/03/2016 | Topic Creator
@Starfire Dragon No I do not have a dead line set quite I'm just seeing who all will join first for the next few days.

Speaking of which I will give it about one more week before I set a dead line for entry as well if you know someone who might want to join please invite them and if you have any questions please feel free to ask
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#7 Posted: 22:38:23 19/03/2016 | Topic Creator
UPDATE:

Ok the deadline will end on the 26th of this month I am giving you guys a extra week to get your teams and stuff in order Remember you must give your Friend Code and register the six pokemon you're planning to use for the tournament before the 26th of this month (which will be Next Saturday).
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me