Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17
Village Light
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#151 Posted: 23:16:12 11/04/2016
Foxxe shook her head but with a small smile, "Alright then, hold still, this will hurt a little bit. There's a good chance this fractured or broke something," she told him as she knelt on a knee and started opening the trap slowly. Once she had it open she slid it away and slowly closed it back. "Let me give you some advice," she said as she completely sat on the ground with him, "If a human has made a trail though the woods, you can tell. Branches are broken or moved and the trail is usually wide. There will be no traps set on those trails. However, an animal trail is a thin trail and no branches or obstacles will have been broken or moved out of the path; these trails wil most likely have traps hidden on them, on the edge of them, or possibly under or on the other side of the log you need to step over that's on the path. I also set traps in tall reeds or grass along river banks, you just have to pay attention." She patted Steeles head as he laid down in the dirt beside her, "Think you can remember that?"

Kora frowned at the contents of the wagon, Nothing useful.. She poked her head around the cart to look for Aereleth, from what she understood she was to just unlock the wagon so that It could be taken away safely.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#152 Posted: 03:19:24 12/04/2016
Drake nodded "yea i think i can." he tried to get up but fell back down "damn! first i wake up in a forest, i deal with a lazy wizerds imps, then i get into an argument with a smith about how my sword isn't sorccery or anything like that and now i got a busted leg. what's next? a dragon shows up to have a picnic with us?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#153 Posted: 15:08:48 12/04/2016
"I'd rather not have a dragon show up so let's watch what we say, okay?" She stood and held her hands out to him to help him up, "I guess I'll take you to my place, it's not far. I have a few things that could help you there. Or would you rather me take you back to town, that's not far either."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#154 Posted: 17:15:54 12/04/2016
Drake thought about it and said "your place works. everyone in town is obsessed with money."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#155 Posted: 17:19:24 13/04/2016
She laughed and helped to pull Drake up to stand, "Well you do need money to buy things so I suppose I can understand why people want it, but it is just food, water, shelter, clothing, little things like that which people buy but I suppose that isn't important," she said with a grin. She put his arm across her shoulders so that he could lean on her and take the weight off his leg.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#156 Posted: 19:44:52 13/04/2016
Darke smiled with her "yea well i don't get it. but whatever." as he walked with her.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#157 Posted: 21:46:30 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
#Tyrus and Kora:
The goblin shaman sat in contemplation before it responded, "Proof! We need proof that the human can find shinies like it says!" It squeaks out before pointing it's staff decisively. "Bring proof!"

Areleth careful makes her way across to Kora, as carefully as she could in order to make it across the way without her armor clanking. She carefully made her way to the front of the cart before hoisting the front of it up with a very loud screeching sound. To this all the goblins turned their heads towards Aereleth and Kora.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#158 Posted: 22:16:10 13/04/2016
"Run," Kora said as she ran to the back of the wagon to push, "Run, run, run!" She had definately been wanting to avoid a fight with these guys. If they were to be cornered or something of the such then she would fight but otherwise, she was better at fleeing and felt better off for it.

Foxxe brushed bushes aside with her bow as they walked, "So you really don't remember anything?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. She couldn't imagine somethin like that, knowing nothing. "Just a little bit farther and we will be at the house."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#159 Posted: 22:49:05 13/04/2016
Tyrus believed he was doing a fine job distracting the goblins, and if Kora could have just waited for a little while more for him to lead the goblins away. He was really angry that she was the one who messed up, but decided to do what she said. Since there were too many goblins in the way, he ran in a circle to surround them, taking out his sword in case any of the creatures wanted to fight with him. Since they must know Kora was there to steal, they could suspect Tyrus's distraction, so he didn't want to wait there to see how things would have gone.

At the blacksmith's shop, Mason was growing concerned about his son's whereabouts, and went outside to see if he would return. It was getting very late, but he was going to give Tyrus half an hour more to return. If not, he was going to send one of the wandering guards to search for him, since he couldn't leave the shop...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#160 Posted: 23:29:09 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Aereleth turns about as pale as a sheet and Flint turns his head sharply towards the source of the noise. "Well ladies and gentlemen I believe it's time we leave!" Flint says before running to catch up with Aereleth who had began running, pulling the cart behind her. "Kora, Kid, Run!" Aereleth shouts as she runs as quickly as possible for being in a full suit of armor while hauling a cart.
The goblins? Not happy. They spring for weapon squawking and making grunting war sounds as they start to give chase to the group.
---
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#161 Posted: 00:25:58 14/04/2016
Can I use non-OC characters.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#162 Posted: 00:29:20 14/04/2016
Drake nodded "pritty much. i don't even know how i used those spells earlyer. the blacksmith said my sword was forged in dragon fire so it's really powerful and dangerous. or so he said. he also said that the symbole on it is one of sorcery but even though i don't know why but i know he's dead wrong. other then that i have no memory at all."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#163 Posted: 00:45:12 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: @Pokemon2: I'd really prefer that you'd use ocs as this is a unique world setting and everything might not carry over.
--

@Drake and Foxxe:
As Drake and Foxxe are walking someone emerges almost silently from the woods to their right. This person has pale skin and long white hair covered by a green hood. They wear antlers and flowers as a headdress above their pointed ears. They have blue eyes that seem to go on for eternity. This person pauses as they emerge before smiling serenely and giving the two a small wave. They then begin to continue walking across the trail.
---
#164 Posted: 00:47:51 14/04/2016
I was thinking about using Falco Lombardi from Star Fox.
---
#165 Posted: 00:50:31 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Doesn't fall under the races players can use, I'm afraid you cannot play that character.
---
#166 Posted: 00:53:44 14/04/2016
I'll just reuse Star☆ from the Outcast Camp Reboot RP but making her more fitting to the theme.
---
#167 Posted: 00:55:51 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Just make sure it falling within the rules for the rp and it should be fine. I'll let you know if there are any problems with the character sheet.
---
#168 Posted: 01:04:17 14/04/2016
Name: Dillan Star☆ York (prefers to be called Star☆)
Appearance: A 4'5 girl with pink hair and long eyelashes and dresses as pretty as she can.
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Lifestyle: Huntsman
Other: She is the only female with this mix of Warrior And Huntsman.
---
#169 Posted: 01:14:46 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Your character is more than likely not the only person with a warrior with a huntsman lifestyle, but you are completely accepted man.
--

@Star: It's a lovely afternoon. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the local wizard's tower is no longer smoking, and the town cleric has set out with a band of people for recover town good 'stealthily' . In the Town of Hamlet people are bustling about in their day to day lives. People are going to the temple, to the markets, and to the inn. It's a pretty normal day for the village of Hamlet over all.
---
#170 Posted: 01:16:56 14/04/2016
Drake notices the elf and feels a sense of familierarity. it was hard to see but if you look closely enough Drake's ears are ever so slightly pointed since he was 1/3 elf or something like that. in the hand that holds his sword he waves hello back. the blade gave a faint glow from the elfs pressence.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#171 Posted: 01:21:23 14/04/2016
Quote: NightBlade
Aereleth turns about as pale as a sheet and Flint turns his head sharply towards the source of the noise. "Well ladies and gentlemen I believe it's time we leave!" Flint says before running to catch up with Aereleth who had began running, pulling the cart behind her. "Kora, Kid, Run!" Aereleth shouts as she runs as quickly as possible for being in a full suit of armor while hauling a cart.
The goblins? Not happy. They spring for weapon squawking and making grunting war sounds as they start to give chase to the group.

Tyrus managed to surround the goblins and make a run for it, using his sword to avoid their own weapons. He barely managed to get ahold of the moving cart, but he had to kick the gobling that took hold of his legs.
"This wasn't part of the deal!" Tyrus yelled, specifically to Flint, who was now starting to believe they were burglars, and that he was now their accomplice.
---
#172 Posted: 01:32:03 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
@Drake and Foxxe: The woman pauses in her stride when she notices his blade. "Very few swords shine light... You must be very fortunate to have one such sword." She says as she slowly brushes her hair back.

#Tyrus and Kora:
"Neither was Aereleth making that infernal noise, but thing 'appen!" Flint shouts back in reply to Tyrus running as fast as he can behind the cart. "Just run, Tyrus!"
Aereleth remains silent as they run up the trail, clearing turning her focus to moving the cart as they begin to make it back to the main road.
"We just have to get to the road! The goblin's won't follow us farther, "Flint begin coughing as he runs, "Probably... "
---
#173 Posted: 01:36:27 14/04/2016
I looked at the blade then back at her and said "well i have no idea how i got this thing so thank you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#174 Posted: 01:55:47 14/04/2016
#Tyrus and Kora:
"Neither was Aereleth making that infernal noise, but thing 'appen!" Flint shouts back in reply to Tyrus running as fast as he can behind the cart. "Just run, Tyrus!"
Aereleth remains silent as they run up the trail, clearing turning her focus to moving the cart as they begin to make it back to the main road.
"We just have to get to the road! The goblin's won't follow us farther, "Flint begin coughing as he runs, "Probably... "

Tyrus was very annoyed of what was happening, and being tired of getting dragged along, he went to his feet after kicking more goblins, and started to push the cart to help Aereleth move it.
"Man, if only I knew some magic..." he complained to himself, believing a spell could have helped them. He was part Druid after all, and they knew a lot about magic, but due to his lifestyle with his father, he had no clue. He just continued running with the rest of the group, being that more adventure than he bargained for.
---
#175 Posted: 02:03:59 14/04/2016
Kora continues shoving on the cart as well, her legs may have been short but she was keeping up well and was used to running. "We can complain about our misfortune later," she said to Tyrus. She didn't even want to chance a glance behind her, she was afraid to see how close the goblins were behind them. "Are you okay?" She asked Flint as best as she could while running and running out of breath.

Foxxe paused with Drake as the elven woman appeared, normally she would have nodded and not given the woman another thought as she went on her way. "And now we are talking to strangers," she mumbled with a sigh as she was forced to stop with him as she was helping to hold him up.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#176 Posted: 02:10:29 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
@Drake and Foxxe:
The white-haired woman gives Foxxe a small smile, "I meant no harm in speaking. Your friend seems... hurt. I could assist you, if you wish." She says looking at Drake's wounds.

@Tyrus and Kora:
Flint lets out some rough form of a 'yes' in response to being ask if he was okay. It was around this time that the group up up to the road. The hoards of goblins refusing to cross into the man made path. It took him several moments to find words to speak as Aereleth slowly began to slow her pace. After finding his breath Flint responds, "Oh, we may have botched some things, but we still got the town back it's stores... Now we just have to get them back... "
---
#177 Posted: 02:20:02 14/04/2016
Foxxe looked to the woman then to Drakes leg, "It is fine with me if he is alright with it. I'm sure you could do better a job than I." She admitted that an elven woman would be better than her at healing or patching someone up.

Kora waited until her breathing had calmed some to speak, "It could have been worse I suppose, but we accomplished what we came to do." She still wasn't fond of working with others even though it had turned out alright.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#178 Posted: 02:21:49 14/04/2016
Tyrus looked at the sky, and realized how late it was. Believing that his father was going to do something hasty if he didn't return on time, he got ready to leave that unpleasant group.
"Alright, so you got what you wanted, now I will leave!" he said rather angrily, still believing that it was burglary what just happened. That stuff about the goblins robbing them could have been made up, but he had no way to know, so he didn't accuse them. However, as he turned around to prepare to leave to the shop, he remembered something very important.
"But you. You better come with me and give my father the other half of the gold that you promised him. He becomes madder than an ogre with rabies if he's not paid what it is promised to him." the boy said to Flint, knowing his dad too well, but also partly not wanting to return alone in fear that there were still some goblins nearby.
---
#179 Posted: 07:45:20 14/04/2016
Star☆ saw that her parents got 15 billion dollars and they moved out to the village and got a castle to live in.
---
#180 Posted: 15:35:13 14/04/2016
Drake nodded "I'm good with that."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#181 Posted: 20:46:00 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: @Pokemon2: That's a little much there my man, but your parents could be nobility. ALSO, edit: I didn't notice yesterday but your missing history in your sheet. Can you edit that in at some point.
--
@Kora and Tyrus:
Flint nods his head. "I will, lad. I'll give you your money: well earned for you if I might add." He says to Tyrus, he reaches for his coin purse while walking beginning to count out coin for Tyrus. "I'll get you your pay. No need to keep a lad from his well earned pay. You did a good thing today. Very good indeed."
Aereleth at the front of the cart final speak, blowing red strands of hair from her face. "We just have to get this back to town now. The temple will 'elp sort out what goes to who." She said as she continues to pull the cart.

@Drake and Foxxe:
The woman produces what appears to be a healers kit from a pouch within her cloak. She then carefully approach Drake. "If you lie down this will take but a moment." She says. She begins to pull bandages and ointment from the kit for his wounds.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:54:15 14/04/2016 by NightBlade
#182 Posted: 20:58:02 14/04/2016
"I'll take it back to town with you since I need to be going that way but then I would like to be paid the rest of my money and be on my way if you don't mind," Kora stated from the back of the cart as she watched Flint pay Tyrus what he earned.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#183 Posted: 21:04:05 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Aereleth slowly turned her head back to Kora at the back of the cart, "I don't know if you've noticed, Kora, but I do 'appen to be pulling a cart full of stuff. " She said to Kora before turning her head back to the road. "Making sure you know is all."
---
#184 Posted: 21:14:11 14/04/2016
Kora shook her head, "Really? I didn't notice, is that what this thing is and what you're doing? I thought we were just taking a nice little jog." She sighed, "I meant when we get to town and you are free to pay me, I would appreciate it so I can be on my way then."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#185 Posted: 21:17:54 14/04/2016
@Kora and Tyrus:
Flint nods his head. "I will, lad. I'll give you your money: well earned for you if I might add." He says to Tyrus, he reaches for his coin purse while walking beginning to count out coin for Tyrus. "I'll get you your pay. No need to keep a lad from his well earned pay. You did a good thing today. Very good indeed."
Aereleth at the front of the cart final speak, blowing red strands of hair from her face. "We just have to get this back to town now. The temple will 'elp sort out what goes to who." She said as she continues to pull the cart.

By the time the cart went away, Tyrus proceeded to head to the shop, very disappointed that Flint didn't accompany him. He was now all alone in those woods, heading home, but he was still a bit far from town. He was still with his sword at hand, keeping watch for any goblins that could be nearby. He had very good hearing thanks for all the exploration and animals he had to face, so he was confident that nobody could be able to ambush him...
---
#186 Posted: 21:27:19 14/04/2016
Star☆ felt a bit scared about being the only female huntsman with warrior status.
---
#187 Posted: 21:58:40 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
@Kora:
Aereleth's brows knit together and she lets out a sound that probably is an 'oh'. After several moments she speaks up again, "Sorry. As a cleric of Anathia I'm not supposed to take that sort of tone with others." She says as they walk. It would still be a good walk into town, but not a terribly long one. Aereleth falls into a slightly uncomfortable silence as the three of the Travel, Flint keeping his thoughts to himself.

@Tyrus:
No one ambushes Tyrus on his way back into town.
---
#188 Posted: 22:23:20 14/04/2016
When Tyrus returned to town, he was very relieved he had no trouble along the way. When he went back home, he found his father talking to one of the guards.

"Never mind." Mason said to the guard after seeing his son, being evident that he was talking to him to find his son. Tyrus was kinda relieved to return home, and just in the nick of time for the looks of it.

"Her dad. Here is the other half that the midget promised you." Tyrus said, giving the coins to his alcoholic father. Mason almost asked his son how did he do today, but much to Tyrus's relief, his father prompted to count his gains of the day instead. Tyrus returned to his room, but much to his disbelief, he really enjoyed the job he was put up to. Such exitement. Not even fighting animals in self defense could be equal to the exitement he felt today. He was missing such intense adventure...
---
#189 Posted: 00:03:55 15/04/2016
Kora shrugged, "Speak to me in whatever tone you wish, but don't expect me to not reply in a smart manner back," she said with a small grin. As they walked she pushed her hood back to get some sun on her face, it felt good and she sighed. She didn't mind the walk or the silence, she was used to keeping to herself so she didn't find it awkward.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#190 Posted: 04:25:59 15/04/2016
Drake sat down and awaited treatment "ok then lets begin miss-?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#191 Posted: 17:40:31 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
@Kora: After several minutes you three pull into town, to which Flint walking up and give a hardy knock to Aereleth armor. "Come on, Aereleth, let's give the woman her coin."
Aereleth lets the cart down before reaching for a coin purse tied to her waist. "Right. Sorry about the wait." Aereleth says counting out the coin she had promised earlier in the day. "Here you go, Kora. Thanks for your help. Town would be in a lot of 'urt is would 'adn't of gotten these back."

@Foxxe and Drake:
"I am Lunara of the Moon." The woman says, as she kneels down and beings to tend to Drakes wounds. "You may simply call me Lunara, if you should not wish to use my full title." She states focused on her work.
---
#192 Posted: 18:04:38 15/04/2016
Since it was late, the blacksmith shop closed down, and of course, Mason went to the tavern to spend most of his gains, leaving Tyrus all alone in his room. But the boy had other plans. He wanted to make sure that the goblins that he distracted earlier were indeed thieves and that they group he helped were actually there to bring the stuff back and not common thieves as he was suspecting. So after making sure his father was really gone, he left his room, going outside to speak to one of the wandering guards.
"Excuse me sir. Please, can you instruct me... about goblins?" he asked, not knowing if they had a bad reputation like ogres or dragons.
---
#193 Posted: 19:29:39 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
The guardsmen will look down at Tyrus before letting out a hum. "Well, Goblins are a relatively minor problem for town guards. Mostly they steal a sheep or two and sometimes give travelers trouble. They tend to wander in large groups, though. The amount of them makes them more dangerous than their actual strength. " The guardsmen explained. He gave another hum of contemplation and added another piece of information. "Haven't give the town too much trouble as of late. Mostly they cause mischief if there's low risk. Would take candy from a baby I suppose."
---
#194 Posted: 19:56:00 15/04/2016
"Hmm, I see now." Tyrus expressed, relieved to know that goblins could be indeed thieves, and that perhaps the group he helped were telling the truth about recovering those stuff.
"So thank you sir. I must be off now." he then said, knowing he will be sleeping soundly tonight. He wanted a small adventure that night, but believing the goblins could still be lurking around, he would wait for tomorrow and hope more people would take him on an adventure like the one he experienced.
---
#195 Posted: 22:11:03 15/04/2016
Drake nodded "Lunara of the Moon. that's a pritty name."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#196 Posted: 22:17:21 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Lunara finishes bandaging up Drakes leg before packaging her items back into her healer's kit. "Thank you, few choose to address me by my full title." She says before she stands again. "I've patched your wounds, take care so that next time you do not injure yourself so."
---
#197 Posted: 22:21:43 15/04/2016
Drake nods "yes you and me both" the blade glowed brighter when the elf was closer to it and dimmed as she moved away. it was as if the blade wished to speak but couldn't.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#198 Posted: 22:34:45 15/04/2016
Star tells Drake about how she was trained as a huntman and how she feels about the only female with the huntsman status.
---
#199 Posted: 22:46:04 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Lunara's eyes wander to the sword again before she speak. "Your blade seems to react to me. It's very strange. Very strange indeed. I do not believe I have done anything to warrant me being reacted to." She says to drake before her eyes wander to Foxxe and back to him. Her smile fades and she brushes her hair back behind her ears. "Is there any reason you think of that a blade would react to someone like me?" She said as the sun ducked behind the clouds and the wind blew quietly.
---
#200 Posted: 22:49:42 15/04/2016
Star saw the blade and said "The blade reacted to Lunara like a Cosmic Energy!"
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me