Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 17 of 17
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Village Light
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#801 Posted: 04:08:48 15/03/2017
"No, it's alright." Alissa said, as she started to give belly rubs while still lying down. Unlike her son, she really loved animals, and petting one was very therapeutic to her. Myla was quite an interesting animal. She knew it was a hellhound, but didn't look that much like one. Perhaps petting her would ease up the horrifying guilt she was feeling.
"Tyrus never really liked animals. I'm afraid he got that from his father. He always believed they pestered him on purpose just to annoy him. There was this cat on Hamlet that always rubbed against him and made him trip many times." Alissa explained, Mason really hating animals, much more than Tyrus. But Alissa knew Tyrus had something that animals seemed attracted to, whether they were ordinary or mythical. Not all were friendly to him though. She knew about the bear that almost killed him, (possibly out of near starvation), and knew that only made Tyrus much more wary around any kind of animal, no matter how harmless they were.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#802 Posted: 18:16:43 15/03/2017
Drake smiled "I see well if I was in his case I'd be weary around animals myself." Myla was panting happily from the belly rubs. Drake smiled and said "aww Myla did you make a new friend? hugh?" Looking at Alissa he said "now that you gave her a belly rub she's like your new best friend."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#803 Posted: 19:02:15 15/03/2017
"I suppose..." Alissa said with a neutral tone, starting to close her eyes. She was injured, and urgently needed rest. Before succumbing to sleep, all she could think of was her beloved Tyrus, and what kind of hell he must be going through because of her. Even though she managed to hide it very well, Alissa was in a severe state of depression, and the only think that kept her going was finding her son alive, and that she wasn't alone in that mission. Her son must be alive. Why would Guivim spent sixteen years of their lives just to kill the one he has been so desperate to search? That thought was what kept Alissa full of hope...
---
#804 Posted: 20:28:35 15/03/2017
Drake says "rest easy. we'll save your son or my name isn't Drake Dragnkin."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#805 Posted: 21:12:35 15/03/2017
Halvard wasn't sure about 'befriending' but she seemed happy when she spoke, proud of her boy and what he had done, so he made no further intervention. "I will help you get him back. Both you and his father wish to see him safe, and it would be morally wrong to just walk away from you." Halvard glanced to Myla for a fleeting moment. He hadn't had the pleasure of meeting a hellhound before. It was certainly a curious pet, after all.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#806 Posted: 21:30:14 15/03/2017
After her body was unable to take it, Alissa fell asleep in almost an instant. She was subconsciously thinking about Tyrus, and how he must've loved her so much if he left Hamlet (which was very far away from there), just to look for her. That only added more of her guilt. Now she probably lost his love forever.

Back at Guivim's lair, Tyrus was now at the corner of his cell, with his eyes swollen after having cried for a while. It felt so horrible being locked up in that small space, with nothing to do, no freedom at your disposal and treated as a simple property. There was only a bucket there, so Tyrus had to make up his own entertainment to avoid losing his sanity and try to pass the time and keep his mind off his predicament.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:30:49 15/03/2017 by Felines
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#807 Posted: 14:38:55 24/03/2017 | Topic Creator
ooc: I'm sorry for not being online. I might not be online for a while either. My dog passed away this morning. She's been sick for a while, but she isn't suffering any more. I'm sorry.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#808 Posted: 18:11:59 24/03/2017
ooc: its ok NightBlade I understand and I'm sure many of use here understand as well. please take all the time that you need.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#809 Posted: 21:44:02 19/04/2017 | Topic Creator
ooc: Hey guys, it's been awhile. I wanna run something by you guys and see how you feel before I do anything.
Long story short I'm having a hard time trying to salvage the story line of where this rp was going. Any idea I really had for it sorta passed around the time that I took off. That being said, I'd still be interested in playing with you all.
I'd like to propose that I start something fresh rather than try to pull inspiration from where there isn't any for me. This would likely take place in the same world setting, my Mirror Worlds setting in the Eariloth half. Or it might take place in one of my other world settings.
Anyway, let me know how you guys feel and stuff.
---
#810 Posted: 23:24:51 19/04/2017
OOC: Oh boy do I miss this RP smilie smilie smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:46:29 20/01/2018 by Felines
#811 Posted: 18:12:24 26/01/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah. I understand what you mean.
---
#812 Posted: 04:45:36 28/04/2018
OOC: Wow, I still see this RP and I can't believe it's over. Oh well, we still have the next one. It's a little slow right now, but still interesting. We just need to wait for it to pick pace. If in a future you decide to continue this one, I'll be more than willing to return smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 17 of 17
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me