Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 15 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Village Light
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#701 Posted: 05:10:18 20/02/2017
Drake sat up and said "is that so? well my friend i'm sorry to say this but this 'Tyrus' boy your looking for isn't here. I would know since I have met him and had a good look at him. I think I saw him heading off that way" Drake gestured a direction clearly out of the way of there intended destination.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#702 Posted: 12:02:29 20/02/2017
Tyrus stopped in his tracks, standing real still this time and starting to sweat. So he hasn't been the obly one pretending to be asleep. But what did Drake think he was doing? He was suppose to be asleep! His eavesdrop was bound to get suspicious, even more his comment. Why did he had to say that? Why not let Thorn answer first? Tyrus's only hope was for the Orc to believe Drake...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#703 Posted: 16:28:22 21/02/2017
Halvard was surprised to see one of the sleeping individuals now awake. How long had he been awake for? How long had he been listening to the conversation? "Oh!" Halvard began, startled by the sudden comment from the stranger. "We're you not asleep just a minute ago?" He was uncertain of the information he was being given. It was so sudden, so abrupt. Instead of instantly accepting the information given to him, he instead asked, "How long we're you listening to our conversation?" Thus far, he had not noticed Tyrus sneaking away - or that he was gone in the first place.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#704 Posted: 18:17:18 21/02/2017
Drake says "the whole time. I'm a light sleeper so I heard you show up. I just kept quiet tell now because I had nothing to contribute. that and it isn't eavesdropping if the conversation is right next to you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#705 Posted: 20:16:11 21/02/2017
Tyrus knew it was now or never. Now that Halvard was distracted with Drake, he acaccelerated his pace, and using some leaves to cover himself up and reach the safety of the trees. He knew it would be suspicious that he, the boy who was sleeping near the campfire and that the Orc no doubt noticed from a distance, had disappeared just now, but even with that, he was determined to remain hidden among the trees until Halvard left at last...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:42:47 24/02/2017 by Felines
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#706 Posted: 18:40:03 24/02/2017 | Topic Creator
As Tyrus makes it to the tree, a loud voice calls out from the ornate sword near the tree. "Ahem! Do you not see that the boy is running away! Stop talking to that foul wyrm and catch the boy! Hurry!" Sir Alexander shouts from where he sits in the dirt. Thorn flashes a face of surprise as the sword calls out, he seems to have forgotten that it was there. His eyes return to Halvard warily with a forced smile. "Well, that was... unusual."
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#707 Posted: 18:51:50 24/02/2017
"That stupid sword!" Tyrus whispered as he managed to hide himself behind the nearest tree. It wasn't too big, but it'll have to do. Like Thorn, he has also forgotten the talking sword was near them, and since it had remained quiet for all that time, he didn't expect it to speak so suddenly, and treacherously like that. Whoever was possessing that sword was incredibly bitter. Since Thorn was ignoring the sword, he hoped Halvard did as well. He still believed the Orc would take him away forcefully if he spotted him, and even though he doubted Nizla and Thorn were going to allow that, he didn't want a fight to unfold at his expense...
---
#708 Posted: 22:10:10 24/02/2017
mentally Drake thought "why couldn't he just stay put so I could get this guy off his tail. now not only coud he be spotted now that stupid sword is trying to mess everything up if this can get any worse please don't"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#709 Posted: 22:14:51 24/02/2017
Halvard heard the voice - it was undeniable - but he was momentarily baffled by why not a single other person was reacting to it. His first reaction was to search the area for another party, but it was a fleeting search with little effort put into it. "What, I mean who, was that voice?" Halvard asked, continuing to try and seek the source of the voice. He was beginning to feel uncertain about what was going on here, and the voice speaking out suddenly had completely distracted him from any previous conversation. "Is there someone else here?"
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#710 Posted: 22:37:57 24/02/2017
Tyrus expected for the treacherous sword to give away his position before anything could be done. But he heard how Halvard seemed more concerned about the sword's voice rather than what it just said, he hoped that was enough to get the orc off his track. But just in case, he took out his cheap, small knife, ready to fight off Halvard if necessary. Like dragons, orcs had quite a nasty reputation, and since Nizla has already confirmed earlier that it was wise to listen to Hamlet's occasional gossips, Tyrus prepared for the worst...
---
#711 Posted: 05:05:57 25/02/2017
Drake says "I think that's the old sword over there. the soul of an old man was sealed away into it and its sitting there as decoration and being a chatterbox"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#712 Posted: 01:04:39 26/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Thorn seems rather flustered for a moment as he begins to stumble with his words. He stops however when Drake speaks and seems rather relieved. "Yes, the sword is.. well-" "It's an Ego-Sword, or a sword with a personality." Nizla cuts off Thorn as she sits up in her bedroll with a very annoyed expression. "I see that sleeping isn't an option at this point in time so I will make this quick. You will not receive that which you are searching for from us." She says to Halvard as she began to pull back the cover of her bed roll.
Sir Alexander makes a scoffing noise. "I beg to differ! The boy ran off into the trees! This woman is likely some dragon witch!"
"Dragon witch? Oh... you'll wish I was just something so petty you rusted old scrap heap."
Thorn winced at the bitter tone in Nizla's voice.
---
#713 Posted: 01:26:38 26/02/2017
Tyrus was listening to everything, still hiding behind that same, small tree. Despite the size, Tyrus was quite small and skinny himself, so the tree managed to conceal him completely. He still had his knife in hand though, just in case. He was sweating tremendously, really hating that sword, and wondering why nobody has destroyed that chattering piece of metal already. Halvard was still there, and Tyrus wanted him to leave. He had no idea how his father managed to convince an orc of all creatures to take on that task, and that worried him greatly. He knew now he had Nizla's support as well, but he wasn't sure if that was enough to convince the orc to take his quest elsewhere...
---
#714 Posted: 03:54:16 26/02/2017
Drake says "um want me to break that sword for you?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#715 Posted: 00:30:53 27/02/2017
The sword constantly tossing its commentary into the conversation was nigh impossible to ignore, and Halvard, now aware of the speaking sword itself, focused better on what it was saying. Should he believe the words an a sword? He wasn't used to swords having the ability to speak, so it was impossible to know if it was notorious for lying or if it was blurting out the exact truth. For a moment, Halvard stared at Nizla upon hearing the 'dragon witch' comment from the sword, but then his eyes shifted. He now glanced to the general area of the trees themselves, eyes scanning the darkness to attempt to make out a shape. He figured calling would be pointless. If the boy Tyrus really was here - and the sword wasn't lying through its teeth, strange as that sounded - he would be hiding for a valid reason, because he didn't want to be found. He quickly realized that searching was meaningless in the pitch black and turned back to the rest of the group. His voice was stern when he said, "I want to know what's going on here. Do you or do you not know where Tyrus is?" He expected them to tell him they didn't, but he was beginning to doubt that was fully true. He couldn't help but toss glances into the trees, seeking even the slightest of movements.
---
#716 Posted: 01:08:18 27/02/2017
Now Tyrus was genuinely terrified. The orc knew his name, finally confirming that it was indeed his own father who had sent him. He was paralyzed and breathing shallowly, not wanting to make a sudden move or he knew he would be busted. He heard how stoic Halvard's voice sounded when he asked the group about him, since it was a tone his father used on him many times. There was no doubt in his mind that the orc wasn't going to leave empty handed, and even with that threesome's support, he didn't want a fight to take place because of him. Thorn could transform into a dragon and probably defeat him without much effort, but that enclosure was small and he could end up destroying the surroundings, not to mention endanger his own life if Halvard turned out to be a dragon slayer. Such a difficult position! Tyrus was becoming paranoid, believing that the orc's humongous hand was going to appear behind the tree at any minute and drag him all the way to Hamlet. One thing was certain; if he managed to get out of that situation, the first thing he was going to do was destroy that infernal sword...
---
#717 Posted: 18:05:54 27/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Drake, " Nizla said in an obviously agitated voice, "If you can break the sword, then by all means, break that damned blade." She stood from her bedroll and dusted herself off, tucking her hair behind her right ear.
Thorn froze as he fumbled with his sentences. "Yes, well... I mean, no... well, technically-" He looked over to Nizla who gave him a small nod before speaking.
"I do not know where Tyrus is. Thorn probably does, being that he is far more perceptive than I." She explained. Her eyes narrowed almost dangerously on Halvard. She spoke coldly. "However, should you try and take that child against his will I will intervene. Neither of us want that, I can guarantee it."
---
#718 Posted: 21:25:03 27/02/2017
Halvard glanced to Thorn for a fleeting moment. His gaze was initially strong, but softened up a little after a few moments of being held on him. He then turned back to Nizla, saying to her, "I am by no means trying to force Tyrus to return. The last thing his father knew is that he ran off pursing a dragon, and that this dragon was seen flying away with passengers upon its back. He isn't even sure if his child is safe and alive. He's worried, as a father realistically would be, and if the boy is safe, and is he's unharmed, then it needs to be known." Halvard continued to speak seriously, but tried to appeal to a softer part of the group. He knew his anger could get a little out of hand, and he wasn't here to start a fight with anyone, or to drag Tyrus back against his will.
---
#719 Posted: 21:40:38 27/02/2017
Drake says "oh is that all? well his dad just wants to use him to get in good with royalty not because he cares. at least that's what Tyrus told me. now he's not going to go with you so have fun playing hide and go seek with him. as for that sword." Drake gets up and draws his sword. he ready's to swing thinking out loud "now lets see how sharp this dragon fire sword really is."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#720 Posted: 21:45:54 27/02/2017
Tyrus listened as Halvard claimed he wasn't going to force him to return. He didn't know if that was a lie to make him come out of hiding, but it was certain that no progress was going to be made if he continued cowering behind that pathetic little tree. So wanting that ordeal to be over, Tyrus came to view, walking in front of the orc, still with his knife in hand but not threatening him.
"Wait Drake!" Tyrus urged, as he finally came out from behind the tree.
"Well then... Mister... tell father that I'm fine. That I'm safe and happy. If that's all that he really wants to know, then you got the information now. And to prove it further, give him this." Tyrus said as he took off a collar that he kept hidden behind his shirt, and that was made supposedly of bear claws. That was the only gift he ever got from his father.

"Give him that, and I'll write him a message along with it." Tyrus said as he wrote on the very small journal he kept in his pouch when he collected stones, which had a quill inside. He tore out the page and knowing his father would recognize the handwriting, he hoped that was enough to make him leave Tyrus alone. The boy hoped that was enough for Halvard, since he still didn't know how would he react to his sudden appearance. It was now a little bit too obvious he was hiding from him specifically.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:47:12 27/02/2017 by Felines
#721 Posted: 00:58:49 28/02/2017
Drake says "wow that was your hiding spot Tyrus?" obviously disappointed.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#722 Posted: 01:53:46 28/02/2017
Tyrus looked at Drake and got angry, not for what he said, but the way he said it.
"Well what did you expect me to do!? Hide underground like a mole?" Tyrus replied harshly, evidently feeling offended by the commentary.
---
#723 Posted: 02:21:30 28/02/2017
Drake shrugged "ok ok not need to snap at me. I just meant you hid so close it could be easy to find you quickly that's all."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#724 Posted: 05:35:28 28/02/2017
Tyrus calmed down, though he was still a little tense.
"Well, it's not like I had too much time to react." Tyrus expressed, arguing with him almost like a sibling. He then resumed his attention to Halvard, not wanting to prolong the discussion any further.
"Anyway, you have all the information you need, so I guess this means your mission is over... right.. sir?" Tyrus said to Harland with a quirky smile, feeling too uncomfortable with his overwhelming presence. He still had the collar and letter on his hand, offering them to Harland. If his safety was the orc's only mission, he hoped that was all that was needed to be done to make him leave.
---
#725 Posted: 15:49:58 28/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Um, I wouldn't do that if I were you." Sir Alexander says to Drake as he draws his sword.
Nizla visibly relaxes when Halvard claims he will not take Tyrus against his will. She doesn't say anything, but she does turn her eyes to Tyrus and watches him closely.
Thorn begins to speak again, this time less flustered than before. "Hopefully this issue has been resolved." He says to Halvard.
---
#726 Posted: 20:37:36 28/02/2017
Drake says "oh really? give me a few good reasons why I shouldn't use my sword on you Mr. Alex."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#727 Posted: 20:47:15 28/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Firstly, my name is SIR Alexander. I'm a knight, by the gods sake. Secondly, I am a magic sword. You're blade would likely shatter." Sir Alexander says as he lie there in the dirt. Although he has no means to expression other than his voice, he seems very confident.
---
#728 Posted: 20:58:36 28/02/2017
Drake smirks "and this sword was forged in dragon fire with the aide of multipul battle mages who happen to be my ansestors. so to put it plainly my blade will cut through you like a hot knife through worm butter. and that's only one reason."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#729 Posted: 21:02:14 28/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh, no! Don't strike me I beg of you!" The sword shouts in mock terror before letting out a long sigh. "Well, have at it you are so sure." As Sir Alexander says this he falls silent as if he is watching Drake.
---
#730 Posted: 21:05:30 28/02/2017
Drake gives it a mighty swing.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#731 Posted: 21:09:12 28/02/2017 | Topic Creator
And Drakes sword shatters into eight pieces. As the pieces collide with the ground Sir Alexander lets out a long whistle. "Told you so." He said before giving a long mocking laugh. "There are few blades that can best me after all!"
After the sudden noise Nizla turns her head and pinches the bridge of her nose. "What did you do now?"
---
#732 Posted: 21:11:12 28/02/2017
As Tyrus waited for the orc to accept his offer, he was growing quite irritated with both Drake and the sword. Why was Drake even talking to that blabbermouth weapon? He wanted him to destroy it already, not noticing that he already tried. He really hated that sword, and it was beyond him why that small forest community has even bothered keeping it. Was that really necessary for them to keep all the offerings they received? Whoever gave that sword away certainly was smart; he or she could gain passage to the Caedalyn forest while at the same time get rid of an annoyance.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:12:03 28/02/2017 by Felines
#733 Posted: 21:31:41 28/02/2017
Drake stood there I shock awe at what happened his families sword. he dropped it and fell to his knees on the verg of angry tears.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#734 Posted: 00:10:43 01/03/2017
Halvard was surprised to see Tyrus suddenly revealing himself as such. While he had grown suspicious that the boy might be closer than he imagined, he never would have thought that the boy would just leap out of a hiding place as such. Halvard didn't want to intrude too heavily on someone else's affairs, but he was deathly curious what exactly the boy was doing out here in the first place, and with these strangers nonetheless. "I am by no means attempting to go against you, Tyrus, but I have to ask nonetheless, what exactly are you doing out here? The series of events are sketchy at best and I'd be interested to know how you ended up here, and what you're attempting to do." He hoped Tyrus didn't take his question as ignoring of his wishes. He simply wanted - and possibly needed - to know more than the little he knew. What was the boy trying to achieve?
---
#735 Posted: 00:24:54 01/03/2017
Tyrus didn't want to divulge information about his own mission to a creature he barely knew, but since he wanted Halvard off his tracks, he decided to explain all to him so that hopefully, it will all be clearer to him.
"Look, that thing about finding the dragon was all an excuse I made up to go away. I told father I would go after the dragon after the crier had announced it, but that was just leverage. He didn't even noticed when I left! He doesn't care! In reality, I'm just looking for my mother. Living with father has become too unbearable! He doesn't care, not even about my most basic needs! Almost all the money he makes he just wastes it away in the tavern, money that he earned because I gather materials for his shop! I had to learn to fend for myself. Get my own food, and even make my own clothes! And I'm tired of it! Please, just take these things to him and tell him to leave me alone!" Tyrus expressed with frustration, feeling wrong to tell such delicate information to a stranger, especially one that wasn't even human, but since Halvard brought it up, he had to get all that out of his system.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:09:41 03/03/2017 by Felines
#736 Posted: 14:39:07 03/03/2017
((OOC: I'm going around posting this on any RPs I'm active in. I have and will be fairly inactive for a while as I am currently in the process of getting some things together to make steps in progressing in my life. I'd rather not go into detail of what those are, just that they will leave me inactive for a while. Also, Felines, I think you got my characters mixed up from two different RPs))

Halvard was in no place to comment on Mason's behalf for use of money or how often he provides food for his son. That would be out of line to comment on, as in all honesty, he barely knew either person. Part of him barked that he should stand in defense, but a more rational and calm emotion within him debated that it wouldn't be within his rights. He considered for a second where to go with this. Mason wanted his son back, but his son would prefer to live with his mother. He wouldn't feel entirely right going back to Mason with that information, but would it be within his rights to hover around the child? For one, this wasn't his kid. It was likely the kid didn't even like him, which he was alright with and accepted. Second, he by no means wanted the kid to feel he was trailing him simply to spy on him. Mason did say that any amount of time would be acceptable, but Halvard imagined it must have been burning the man up within to wait. "I see," Halvard started, beginning with a simple comment that showed understanding and did not appear argumentative. "I understand the desire to move on to better things, and I understand the relationship between child and parent being... sensitive. I won't bother trying to argue whether or not your father cares about you, as I know it isn't my place to debate this. However, if I'm going to go back to your father and tell him you aren't returning - a message that will already not be enjoyable to deliver - then I at least want to confirm you are actually safe with your mother. Surely you understand that."
---
#737 Posted: 16:25:08 03/03/2017
OOC: Fixed it. Sorry, it's just that the names are so similar.

Tyrus didn't like the sound of that. His mother was very nomadic and it wasn't going to be easy to find her. It could take him several days, or even months to find her. However, he wanted Halvard to go away already, so he had to come up with something convincing. He couldn't claim Nizla as his mother, since they looked nothing alike, so he invented something else.
"Well, I'm still searching for her, but I've heard from a very reliable source that she's somewhere around here. Maybe she even have a tent here and I don't even know it. Surely, I'll find her by morning." Tyrus claimed, full of false hope. Based on Halvard's last sentence, it sounded like he was going to stay with Tyrus until he has found her, an idea he wasn't looking forward to.

His false hope was more true than he ever expected, for the Druid community was more closer than he thought; a mile away or maybe even less. Despite being very late, the Druids were use to skip sleep and not feel tired, but Alissa's predicament had her under a tight chain. It was tiresome and depressing trying to forget about her most precious thing in the world, and knew that it was probably going to be impossible to forget about her beloved Tyrus...
---
#738 Posted: 17:27:15 04/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"Ooh, he's going to cry?" Sir Alexander said in a mocking tone. "What did you expect? I even warned you not to."

"That's one hell of a gamble," Nizla said as she turned her eyes back to Tyrus. "How can you be certain to find a nomadic group of druids by the morrow?" Her words weren't so much cold as they were pointed. She was asking to make a point, that much was certain.
---
#739 Posted: 18:20:14 04/03/2017
Tyrus was just bluffing that last sentence to keep the orc off his track, but Nizla quite possibly ruined that chance.
"Not helping." Tyrus said between teeth, not almost certain that the orc wasn't going to leave him alone now, at least until he found his mother, if that was really his intention. He still didn't like him. It was hard enough to get use to a dragon, though it helped that Thorn had a very convincing human disguise, but nevertheless, now he probably had to travel with a dragon AND ad orc, not to mention a very moody woman. His complicated train of thoughts was briefly interrupted by the sword talking again. Seeing to his direction and wondering why the sword wasn't destroyed yet, and he saw to his shock how Drake's beloved sword was broken. Seemed like Tyrus wasn't the only one in a predicament. Did Drake's cool sword was just broken by that infernal talking sword? Tyrus felt horrible for Drake and wished there was something he could do, but since he had his own problems and doubted there was much he could do, he simply stayed put, wondering what was gong to happen now...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:41:51 05/03/2017 by Felines
#740 Posted: 22:34:04 04/03/2017
Drake glared at the sword "I'm very tempted to use my magic to melt you right now." he gathered up the fragments of his broken blade. "i will reforge my family sword and it'll be more powerful then ever. that's a promise."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#741 Posted: 10:00:40 05/03/2017
OOC: I apologize for being so far behind and non responsive, things have gotten tight around my house as I'm expecting in about 5 weeks now. Doctor appointments are frequent and I'm busy with what work I can do. I've loved reading through this and I hope to continue doing so but I probably will not post again. Oh, and I loved the picture that was drawn of the characters.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
#742 Posted: 16:46:37 05/03/2017
OOC: Welcome back ash. Sorry to hear you have to leave permanently, but it's understandable. I'll miss you smilie

As Tyrus waited to see how the orc would reach on his predicament, he was still listening to Drake from the background. He heard how he planned to fix the sword, and that was his cue. Tyrus did knew a lot about blacksmithing, the only thing his father ever bothered to teach him, so as soon as he could solve his own problem, he was going to help his friend Drake recover both his confidence and his family sword.
---
#743 Posted: 22:08:37 10/03/2017
((OOC: I'm not entirely done with what's kept me busy, but I'm at least able to get on rarely))

Tyrus's assumption was more than correct. At this point, pretty much nothing the boy said was going to convince Halvard to leave until he knew the boy was safely with his mother. "Then I am sure you would not mind an old Orc hanging around for that little of time, then." He wouldn't feel right just walking off and assuming the boy was safe.
---
#744 Posted: 22:51:48 10/03/2017
Tyrus simply sighed, angry that he couldn't be wrong about this particular assumption. Why did his father had to send him an orc? Wasn't his life miserable enough? He was still convinced Mason only wanted him returned so that he could continue exploiting his talent, nothing else. At least the only silver lining about this predicament was that he wasn't going to be forced to return to Hamlet. He could live with that, even if it meant tolerating the orc's presence.
"Fine! But as soon as I find my mother, you'll leave me alone!" Tyrus said sternly, still disliking the idea of an orc following his every move, even if he did make a good bodyguard. Tyrus wondered if he should tell Halvard about his possible apprenticeship, since that was his plan B in case he didn't find his mother or if she didn't wanted him around. He then figured that could wait, and that Nizla was probably going to tell him later on anyways.

"Alright! Time to get back to sleep." Tyrus then said suddenly with a small yawn, believing this interruption was going to take a toll on him in the morning. But before he went to this spot, he approached Drake.
"Don't worry. I'll help you fix your sword tomorrow. he whispered to him gently, before finally turning around and returning to the exact same corner he was sleeping on before Halvard's arrival, hoping he could catch his sleep soon since he didn't want to feel tired the next day.
---
#745 Posted: 01:17:49 11/03/2017 | Topic Creator
After several moments Nizla lets out a long sigh, "The child is right. Go to sleep." She said as she turned and made her way back to her bedroll. She laid back down and laid there with her back turned to the group.
Thorn adjusted himself slightly, returning his eyes to the fire. "Well, Halvard, make yourself comfortable. We rise at first light." He said quietly.
Sir Alexander made a loud groaning noise. "You aren't seriously going to trust them are you? That thing is going to turn and eat you in your sleep!"
"I have no idea what you are talking about." Thorn says calmly back to the blade.

MEANWHILE
The druids have been traveling for about an hour. Coming into view in the distance is the great tree Vierveranne. Near the tree there are several figures around a campfire. This is not entirely uncommon as the road is most commonly used by traders who brave the forest. So far, nothing seems amiss.
---
#746 Posted: 02:28:07 11/03/2017
Tyrus felt very uneasy when the sword spoke. He didn't know if the accursed sword was talking to him or if the commentary was addressed to either Halvard or Thorn. Now that he realized it, he was sleeping in a mysterious place, with both a dragon and an orc as companions, two creatures that had the very dastard reputation of killing people without provocation. But Thorn has been nothing but polite to him ever since they met, and Halvard seemed genuinely concerned about his safety so far, so Tyrus believed he had nothing to worry about. He was determined to ignore that infernal sword at all costs, and was sorry Drake was unsuccessful in destroying it. Whatever bewitching magic that thing had, it was incredibly annoying.

Alissa followed the elders without question, having secretly sobbed almost all the way there. She was feeling slightly better now though, and the Vierveranne tree was such a peaceful place to be on. She was hoping the serenity of the place would help her forget all about Tyrus. She always had something on her to offer, so she was ready. Once they arrived, she gave the healing potion she made earlier to the elders. Tyrus was lying down, but he still wasn't able to sleep. He could see new arrivals, and by their appearance, they seemed to be Druids. This filled him with hope, even if he doubted this community was the one he was looking for. There were many Druid communities Eariloth, so what were the chances of this one being the one his mother was part of?
---
#747 Posted: 04:36:26 11/03/2017
Drake pirked up at what Tyrus said to him and nodded. he went back to his spot and went to sleep.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#748 Posted: 05:42:30 11/03/2017
Tyrus whispered a quiet good night to Drake before closing his eyes, trying to ignore the bunch of strangers that just came by. Druids were notorious for venturing any place in the world, no matter how dangerous. What an adventure it must be to them! And to think he could be one of them as soon as he found his mother. What was better was, just in case he was unsuccessful in his mission, traveling with Nizla and Thorn was going to be as equally adventurous, so he pretty much had his life planned.

Right there, Alissa gave her offer; a sparkling robe she knitted herself using materials the elders had given to her, unaware that her beloved son was mere feet away from her. Knitting was more of a hobby to her, and the robe was so sparkly, it attracted unwanted animals to her whenever she went to one of her expeditions. As she gave away the robe, she started to miss Tyrus once again. Not even that peaceful place was enough to make her forget about him. She couldn't comprehend why she was thinking of him more often than usual...
---
#749 Posted: 11:38:40 11/03/2017
Halvard was satisfied to see Tyrus was not arguing with him joining along the group. In fact, nobody particularly argued against it, though they did not seem overjoyed either. He tossed a glance in the sword's direction first, when it proclaimed a snarky remark about a thing eating someone. Was it Halvard himself the sword was referencing. He knew the reputation his kind had for violence. He contemplated hissing a retort at the sword in case it were talking to him, but quickly realizing that would be a meaningless waste of time, after all, he doubted the talking blade would take it to heart - probably just fire of another comeback if anything. He turned to glance to Tyrus, but the boy had moved into his resting place before Halvard had even the chance to speak to him, so he abandoned that thought too.

Though Halvard noted the distant group of strangers, but did nothing beyond that. The others were already nestling themselves in to sleeping positions and if he were to be temporarily joining the group, he would need the sleep too to keep pace with them. As such, he found a spot to claim for his own to rest, keeping a fair distance from Tyrus, as he did not wish for the boy to feel he was being intruded upon.
---
#750 Posted: 16:35:34 11/03/2017
Tyrus kept his eyes closed, trying to conceal his sleep, but once it was interrupted, it was very hard for him to get it back. He opened his eyes to see where Halvard was located, and was relieved to see him a little far away from him. He then took a quick glance to the group of Druids, curious on what kind of offerings they made... and then... he saw a woman with what looked like bluish hair. It was hard to tell with the little light from the campfire. Alissa was one of the few Druids who didn't use a cloak, so her hair could be seen in plain sight. Tyrus tried to ignore the woman, unable to believe the chances, but since he couldn't sleep, he had to set him mind at ease. He cautiously got up and approached her, but he didn't dare to speak to her. That woman looked an awful lot like his mother, but could she really be? What were the chances of finding her the same day he left Hamlet when he knew how much her community traveled?
---
First | Previous | Page 15 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me