Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Children of The Realms(Dragon RP, anyone can join!)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Children of The Realms(Dragon RP, anyone can join!)
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#251 Posted: 02:44:48 24/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Alex steps down between Nero and Ignitus, "If this little fiasco is in order," he took a deep breath, "Can we look past the whole 'How'd you detect me?' and the 'I know about you.' stuff, and get to the real reason we're here." he steps a little further, turning around to a point that he could see the whole group, "The treasure is not going to hunt itself." he raised a brow. Due to his unique abilities, he decided to hide his full potential by making himself appear to be a regular wind elemental. He forms a small cyclone under a claw that he had held only a foot from the dirt, "Before we get started," he lifts the cyclone higher, as it grows slightly, "What are our resources as far as money, abilities," he clenches the wisp of wind, making it cycle up over his paw, "Personalities, maybe."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#252 Posted: 03:24:58 25/10/2016
Ignitus says "I'm able to use all the elements at will but I don't have any formal training yet. I can feel the emotions of other and I can spend some of my energy to heal injuries of others. I can be fairly resorcful but with no real experience."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#253 Posted: 09:55:52 25/10/2016
Wave smiled " That is what i like to hear, lets just say I can do pretty much everything with water. About money... I have some not much."
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#254 Posted: 10:16:47 25/10/2016
Nero made a puff of smoke. "I have light, fire, Ice, and poison elements. I also have healing abilitys which make me heal much faster than most.
---
SC
#255 Posted: 00:26:08 26/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"Quite the arsenal we have," Alex says intuitively, "Those baddies won't know what hit'em!" he says sitting back on his tail a little, and clenching one closed paw in the palm of the other, "My name is Alexander," he intentionally left out his last name so they could not trace him back to his father, Lucien, so easily. With wind being one of his primary elements, he was easily able to hide his other talents in the cloud of wind based energy, masking his true aura, "I am a wind elemental. I like to race, and listen to stories. I read occasionally," he set back down on all four, "And I'm very well versed in my element, which, not to mention, makes me really-really fast."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#256 Posted: 01:06:49 26/10/2016
Ignitus thought to himself you r ur fathers son Alex. Ignitus hoped he could keep up since he laked formal training
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:36:02 26/10/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#257 Posted: 01:31:32 26/10/2016
"And do you even know my father?" Nero said with a huff as he read Ignitus mind.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:16:20 26/10/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#258 Posted: 03:51:05 26/10/2016
ooc: Ignitus was thinking that to himself and was referring to Alex
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#259 Posted: 10:16:45 26/10/2016
ooc: fixed that.
---
SC
#260 Posted: 15:34:27 26/10/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I do not recall Nero having mind reading abilities. Ignitus was also thinking about Alex's comment about who he was, not Nero's father.
If you want to make things "in thought" most users use the Italics: The button that make the letters slant, like this.

Also! could we stick to avoiding one liners, they take up posts, and present very little detail overall.
---
#261 Posted: 16:07:11 03/11/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I guess it was not the best idea to try and make a spin-off/continuation...

I had a good plan for how things would go, but the intros get everyone with my RPs it seems...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:08:50 03/11/2016 by SpyroD
#262 Posted: 20:02:31 03/11/2016
OOC: I am still ready to continue any time. I just wait things to keep going. If you can still keep this one going it would be nice. If you ask me there is no problem to just keep going from the point we are in now, but it is of course your choise, that do we still keep going and If yes how.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#263 Posted: 20:29:46 03/11/2016
Ooc: I still want the RP to continue.
---
SC
#264 Posted: 06:18:24 11/11/2016
ooc: same here.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#265 Posted: 11:10:10 11/11/2016
*Clears throat* *raises omw hand with index finger pointing up, upon pointing at group* Nyerg

Name: Ballistic Beats
Species: Fire Elemental
Element: Fire!
Personality: Well, where to start? Cant sit still, super excited about pretty much everything. Is a bit of a tech head, loves technology, mostly music and mechanics. Too bubbly to ignore, but may get annoying at times. Usually means well but can be a bit clumsy.
Appearance: A light grey little girl. She is quite tall for her age, however. Her crest(spines) resemble Spyro's to an extent, only more solid to one color, a darker grey than her body. Her underbelly scales match the shade of her crest, and make V like shapes. She usually sports a black and blue striped leg warmer/sweat-band(however you choose to perceive it!) with an MP3 wedged in there. She also loves her headphones custom designed to her colors with BB on each side. Its hard to catch her without a smile of some sort, so good luck with that.
Other: Has a tendency to levitate at random. Can't control it, she just defies laws of physics at random.

Name: Clud
Species: Magmatic Elemental
Element(s): Fire and earth hybrid
Personality: Shy when it comes to being around others, but super heroic and brave in the face of danger and adventure. He tends to keep to himself, but often finds himself being drug into unwanted situations by Ballistic, his older sister.
Appearance: A deep red with a dark green secondary(crest, chest, and wings). His tail is like most earth types, blunt object(I don't know... Uhhh, let's say it'ssmilie shallow point mace. His eyes, however, are a bright orange, and his snout I slightly shorter than average, but shares similar height to his sister. Like his sister, he is not completely nude: He adorns a brilliant necklace, thick belt of ivory stones, centered on a sapphire that was given to him by their mother when she passed away from unforeseen illness.
Other: Cares for his sister to no end and would wish that she would stop getting into other's business. He also has some self healing properties, but is mostly a boosted metabolism, so he gets hungry a lot.

Yeye!
---
Well that just happened...
#266 Posted: 02:04:40 02/12/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: well I know S-G and D-O cannot confirm their own schedules(like myself apparently), so I'm not entirely sure we could continue if we wanted to... Reason being that it be hard to even move on without the remaining original cast(including myself) from the Prequel, four part, story-line.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#267 Posted: 03:13:28 02/12/2016
ooc: Sorry I've been gone so long. Been busy and stuff, but I should be a little more freer to post stuff now.

Kurth shrugged and then gave a slight bow as he introduced himself. "I am Kurtharis. Please call me Kurth." He grinned. "My elements are wind, energy, and light. However, as an element I haven't been able to do much with light. I can cast a few basic light spells I picked up from my dad. As for my wind and energy counterparts, my speciality is enhancement." He then lifted a paw and gestured towards Kiara. "This is my little sister, Kiara." He then looked sharply at everyone but Alex. "If I hear any of you giving my sister trouble, you'll feel just how much of a punch I can pack in the morning." He then winked at Alex. The threat wasn't serious, but it also wasn't joking. He wanted to the create that sort of 'I-don't-know-if-he's-joking-or-not' atmosphere, and that's what he did.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#268 Posted: 03:33:54 02/12/2016
Nero looked at Kurth and gave a smirk and a laugh. "Heh! I can take you."
---
SC
#269 Posted: 12:21:23 02/12/2016
Ooc: SpyroD I see what you are saying there. But I am okey with a rp that goes on when you have time. And if it takes long we can always make something little up, which does not effect the story too much (like what is going on with Wave and Nero now). But like I said before, it is your choise.

Wave was trying, but could not let so great pass go by "Well it seems you are just great when it comes to making friends. Great teamwork skills will be seen from you, I am so sure about that" Wave said to Nero, with a voice which made it clear he was joking.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#270 Posted: 20:57:32 02/12/2016
Nero then looked at Wave. "Do not test my tolerance toward you!" He said with a growl.
---
SC
#271 Posted: 02:32:30 03/12/2016
Ignitus says "from what my dad told me, the Icestorm he met was a general so I kinda would expect something I don't know, general like from his kid. and this is coming from a ten year old who has seen his fare share of well everything. also Nero you say u can take him but did u think u could take on a guard?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#272 Posted: 02:39:15 03/12/2016
Nero turned with a growl. "I could take them as well! I could of easily escaped if it wasn't for this welp for interfering." He said as a puff of smoke came out of his nose.
---
SC
#273 Posted: 11:59:16 03/12/2016
" It would be easy if you had a tolerance, and btw if i remember right you where taken down before i even saw you, so a friendly advice, if you steal something do it so that nobody can see you" Wave answered to Nero with a grin on his face
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#274 Posted: 15:41:14 03/12/2016
When Wave smiled right to his face it made him very angry he then charged at Wave.
---
SC
#275 Posted: 18:25:22 03/12/2016
Kurth sighed again even though he technically kind of started this one. Man, these dragons were already picking fights with each other, and we haven't even gotten to that point on a camping trip where everyone starts getting on each other's nerves. This will only end well. Whelp, only one thing left to do.

Kurth spread his wings out a little bit and then lunged forward, landing in between Wave and Nero. He whipped around, creating an air current around him. His tail swung around following the air current and generating more speed. The tail was aimed to smack Nero right in the face as he closed in. And if Nero dodged, that meant he would've had to back off as soon as he saw Kurth.

As Kurth landed, his left paw followed the same current on the other side to backhand Wave in the face. Both would be lightning fast blows, but the intent behind them was to smack, not to damage.

Afterwards Kurth stopped his pirouette and settled on the ground. "Now, if we're all done measuring horn lengths, I believe adventure is awaiting. Alex?"
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#276 Posted: 19:48:59 03/12/2016
//Id like to join, how does dragon ages and aging work in this universe?//
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
#277 Posted: 19:57:47 03/12/2016
Nero quickly dogged the first smack but when the second smack hit him in the face he got even more furious. He backed up a little and breathed blue fire at Kurth.
---
SC
#278 Posted: 04:44:03 04/12/2016
Ignitus blocked the flames with his wing. when the flames died he wasn't hurt and said "stop bickering like hatchlings. I may not know any of you that well but I know that you're better then this and that you should calm down now before it goes to far."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#279 Posted: 04:51:13 04/12/2016
Nero blew flames from his nose. "You know nothing of me welp!" He then turned his back away from the group and sat away from them. He then dipped his head down knowing he was in the wrong. The grass around him seemed to burn off as his power was almost lost control.
---
SC
#280 Posted: 01:21:47 05/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: StalkerSnake
//Id like to join, how does dragon ages and aging work in this universe?//

A dragon's age comparison to humans varies, but we've just been using representative ages, as in what age they relate to humans as. And yes, you can still join!

Alex puffed up his lips, "Knock it off guys," he walks up, "If you can't get along for more than five minutes, please leave. I tried to make this a great experience," he slips up around Nero, like a snake, "Not invading personal space am I? Good," he added before she could reply. He slithers off, "Look," he jumps up atop a near by building, "I don't want to force you to leave, but if you want a hand in the treasure, you're going to have to get along." He looks down on them, laying on the edge, letting his right paw dangle from the side.
---
#281 Posted: 01:55:31 05/12/2016
"I will come." Nero took a deep breath and sighed. "Forgive me....my temper isn't the best. I am sorry if I harmed anyone." He said still looking down and away from everyone.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:36:52 05/12/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#282 Posted: 04:30:57 05/12/2016
Ignitus says "I'm fine, in fact I'm basically fire profe."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#283 Posted: 13:00:19 05/12/2016
Wave was looking around like he had done nothing wrong. He was still moving his head and mouth trying to make the pain from the hit by Kurth go away.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#284 Posted: 19:41:44 05/12/2016
Ignitus says "and you Wave deserved it. You provoked him knowing full well what would happen but still did it anyways. If I wasn't fire prof I would've lost a wing because of you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#285 Posted: 20:44:37 05/12/2016
Kurth sighed and then looked back to Kiara. He muttered something to himself that no one else could hear. Then he cleared his throat and dipped his head to Alex. "Well, I guess we should at least get out of the city. We can talk about where we want to explore along the way!" He suggested.
---
#286 Posted: 23:00:56 05/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Alexander lifts himself up onto his paws, "Actually, now that I think about it, I kind of want to see how this plays out," he said jokingly, "Well either way we cant leave just yet. We've picked up adventurers not previsions. I mean we could save out current money and just fish. My dad taught me a neat trick that works everytime!" He added letting his gaze travel a bit between everyone else, "Does anyone here not like fish or wild fruits?"
---
#287 Posted: 00:45:47 06/12/2016
"I prefer fruits. specifically a poisonous kind that would kill most others but for some reason it doesn't kill me. It maybe because of my....." Nero paused for a moment. "N-never mind."
---
SC
#288 Posted: 01:14:41 06/12/2016
"Dad taught me a bit about hunting in forests and stuff. I can set some traps and I can...kinda hunt like what we come across. For provisions, I didn't really bring much money with me. I dunno. Maybe it'll be fun to try living off the land y'know." He piped up. Kurth then waited to see what everyone else would respond.
---
#289 Posted: 04:49:35 06/12/2016
Ignitus says "I'm not much of a hunter yet but I can handle myself."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#290 Posted: 13:16:18 06/12/2016
Wave just ignored Ignitus because he did not want to answer him "Nobody asked you to defend me from the fire" he just thought and started to listen the current conversation.
"I am fine with fish and as water dragon it should not be a big surprise that I can fish too." Wave said.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#291 Posted: 20:38:18 07/12/2016
Ignitus smirked "really you're a water dragon as well?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#292 Posted: 12:19:47 09/12/2016
"I kind of said earlier that I can do pretty much everything with water" Wave said with a little smile
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#293 Posted: 21:53:59 09/12/2016
"Heh. Show off." Nero said.
---
SC
#294 Posted: 01:53:23 10/12/2016
Ignitus smirks "i'm a water dragon as well. perhaps u can teach me a thing or 2"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#295 Posted: 03:01:32 10/12/2016
"A water dragon that's fireproof? Only fire dragons and dragons that has the fire element like I do are fireproof." Nero said with a huff.
---
SC
#296 Posted: 22:17:28 10/12/2016
"Yeah, and you're only a monkey if you're brain is like a monkey." Kurth rolled his eyes. "Clearly, some of us aren't dragons then." He said jokingly. "Anyway, since I'm sure we'll all get along swimmingly, I'm going to go buy some extra healing potions with my meager allowance. We're going to need it." Kurth gave a sarcastic smile. "No, no need to come with me. I'm sure you'll all be here by the time I get back." Kurth took a bow and then lowered himself. "C'mon Kiara." Kurth let Kiara get on his back.
---
#297 Posted: 23:22:39 10/12/2016
Nero only gave a huff to Kurth's remark. "Whatever."
---
SC
#298 Posted: 01:26:08 11/12/2016 | Topic Creator
"Aren't we all just a bundle of joy," he hops down, "Potions aren't really cheap," he lifted his own coin pouch from his side bag(he has a satchel right? I forget... If not, then he does now), "Take these. Won't need it when we find the loot," he grinned handing the pouch off to Kurth.

"Now, can I have your attention please," Alexander walked up to the middle of the small group that has gathered for this expedition into the great unknown, "On this day, whether we currently get along or not, we are a team. If you have any objections, please make yourself comfortable here in town while the real adventurers make history." his wording was erratic, but with careful common sense one might pick up what he's laying down.
---
#299 Posted: 01:41:18 11/12/2016
Nero simply smirked and gave a nod.
---
SC
#300 Posted: 08:33:27 11/12/2016
Kurth took the pouch a little hesitantly. "You sure? Alright then. Thanks, Alex. This should be enough for at least a few more in case we get into trouble." He then scampered off to find a potion shop. Though, he knew of one. His dad would have him buy some healing potions every now and then. He knew where to go.
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me