Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Children of The Realms(Dragon RP, anyone can join!)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Children of The Realms(Dragon RP, anyone can join!)
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#201 Posted: 06:32:21 15/07/2016
"Oh wow! That's uh...quite the crowd Alex. I dunno if...oh, it'll turn out fine probably." Kurth kinda stumbled through his words a bit. He looked at Nero. "Oh! Uh, thanks! I'm Kurth. And here on my back is my sister! Oh, and my eyes are just special. My dad's are a lot better heheh. I haven't learned how to use my eyes yet." Kurth carefully made his way down the building he climbed.

Kurth blinked once at Alexander and just said. "I'm puzzled." And that was that. He was silent for a minute be for grinning and bursting out laughing.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#202 Posted: 10:24:16 15/07/2016
Kiara stayed sitting on Kurth's back, holding onto him, as well as the fish. She didn't know what to say, so she stayed silent.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#203 Posted: 10:24:56 15/07/2016
"I am curious what powers do you have?" Nero said yo Kurth.
---
SC
#204 Posted: 22:47:31 18/07/2016
"Ohh, I have the light element and I can control wind a little too." Kurth shrugged and then looked behind him at Kiara. "Wanna get off?" He said quietly to her.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#205 Posted: 23:06:45 18/07/2016
Name: Motus
Species: Kinetic Dragon
Elements: Motion
Personality: Impulsive, carefree, and loving, Motus finds joy in adventure and constantly seeks new places and dragons.
Appearance: Motus is a slender, wingless dragon with pearlescent silver scales. Many faded streaks bolt down his body, blooming into tufts of fur. His eyes are a crisp sapphire blue. Golden rings encircle his front right leg as well, hand crafted jewelry that jingles with movement.
Other: Kinetic dragons are usually a very reclusive species of dragon, making Motus very out of place in a crowd. Many dragons stop him to ask what world he came from, not knowing he is native to the land.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#206 Posted: 01:43:40 19/07/2016
"I mean your secret powers. You can sense my aura while others cannot." Nero said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:28:31 20/07/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#207 Posted: 05:21:37 19/07/2016
Even though Kiera didn't really want to get off Kurth's back, she slowly did, placing the fish beside her brother and standing behind him.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#208 Posted: 18:50:37 20/07/2016
ooc: Icestorm? you mean Nero right?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#209 Posted: 20:29:21 20/07/2016
Ooc: gosh darn it!
---
SC
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#210 Posted: 23:52:39 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Zelda: Accepted
Shade and SC: Try to keep correction in cannon posts and not in blank ones please

Alexander clapped his paws together to get everyone's attention. He was sitting back on his hind legs and tail as he held his paws together, "Ok," he cut them off, "Sorry to burst your bubble, no one is completely undetectable, we all get it," he slid his right paw off and rotated a little, "Lets move into the market so we can get this show on the road," he gave a quick grin. Snapping quickly to Nero, "We're going on an adventure I search of lost treasure. I hear its suppose to be dangerous, but with a larger company of friends, the big baddies wont even know what hit'm. You in?" He held out a paw to Nero.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#211 Posted: 00:26:35 21/07/2016
Nero thought for a moment. He then smirked. "You had me at treasure." He then shook his paw.
---
SC
#212 Posted: 08:20:16 21/07/2016
"There is such a nice breeze today." Motus's snout was turned to the air, taking in the smells of nature and the gentle kiss of the suns rays. His eyes were closed, lost in the sway of the wind. "Smells like adventure..." he said with a grin inching on his face.
The dragon sat atop a rock formation peaking above the trees, his daily sun time, watching over the commotion of the land around him. Animals scurrying about below, a bustling city far ahead, and an inviting, wide open blue above. The wind kicked up fiercly, and he dug his claws into the stone to stay still. "An ominous smell now. That wind came from..." The city! Of course! All these peculiar folk find all sorts of fun and fame. He hunched into a pouncing position. "Take me to excitement, dear wind." he whispered, and lunged into the air. With his arms tucked in, he started going forward at an alarming rate, becoming a glimmering bolt of silver straight towards the city.
---
#213 Posted: 22:53:52 21/07/2016
"Alright! Let's be off!" Kurth grinned starting to go with them and then looked back at Kiara. "C'mon sis! Let's go!" He said.
---
#214 Posted: 02:47:48 22/07/2016
Ignitus was happy to fallow. he had almost completely forgotten all about how much he missed his parents considering how bright everyone's auras were, (bright means happy and cheerful, having nothing to bother them) so much so he couldn't help but to smile.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#215 Posted: 02:57:09 22/07/2016
But when ever Ignitus looked at Nero he saw no aura for his combination of dragon and Kaiju genes prevented most from seeing his aura.
---
SC
#216 Posted: 04:55:44 22/07/2016
(ignitus isn't experienced enough to see auras but he can feel them. Also auras determen ones emotional state, Nero would need to habe zero emotions for him to not have a detectible aura. All living begings have aura and Nero is no exeption.)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#217 Posted: 06:38:33 22/07/2016
"Huh?" Kiara blinked and looked up. She had stayed behind Kurth, being his shadow, and hadn't been listening to the conversation. "W-wait up!" She stumbled forward and began to run after her brother.
#218 Posted: 06:50:07 22/07/2016
Motus streaked across the skies of the city, quickly taking in the view and mapping out where the most clustered groups of dragons were. Of course he liked to talk with new folk, but he hated getting rushed by a crowd of curious onlookers. He circled back around, aiming towards the market this time, is streak creating right angles and sharp, quick turns rather than a gradual curve. He landed suddenly but softly in the marketplace, near the alleyway of a few buildings and away from the crowds. Only his snout stuck out from the shadows, sniffing a few times before he fully stepped out into the open. No-one had noticed him yet, whew...
The silver dragon paced the outskirts of the market, still surveying. He knew that there was someone here with an adventure, but he had to pick them out. As he paced, a dragon or two began to follow, and then more, until he had accumulated a whole group like a ball of lint. Newcomers asked what he was, what his scales were made of, if he could fly, while those who recognized him asked to examine him, or to showcase something for them, run errands, or other miscellaneous things. He lost sight of the rest of the market. "E-Excuse me please. I need to go. Can you please move? Ma'am, that is my tail you are holding. Hey! Watch the fur!" They had trapped him in a social cage, and he couldn't take off in fear of hurting someone. "Help, somebody?"
---
#219 Posted: 18:30:11 22/07/2016
Ignitus could feel distress near by and said "someone's in trouble."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#220 Posted: 02:37:32 23/07/2016
(if i still can join also not sure where to jump in)
Name: Lightalia
Species: Dragalicorn
Elements: nature; growing plants and manipulating them, light
Personality: she is kind and carefree. She loves nature and healing/helpin others whenever she can. She very rarely gets angered and is shy and easily flustered or embarrsed.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Art is by WolfRed-Gata Character belongs to me so no touchy
Other: Her tail is a latern that she can make glow. She also uses herbs to help heal others.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:18:06 02/09/2016 by Somnium
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#221 Posted: 12:35:08 26/07/2016
Ooc: Sorry that I have not been here for so long time. But i would like to come back if it is Okey?

Wave saw the group "Again those guys, and he (Nero) is with them. Hmm... well I guess there is nothing better to do then follow them, must be more interesting then just walk around here" Wave thought and started to follow the group so that he could see what they do, but keeped his distance.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#222 Posted: 06:26:26 28/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Somnium, I see nothing wrong with accepting your character, but I would like for you to expand a little on what the "Nature" element is(everyone has their own view on the fan-made elements) also a bio of some sort would be great.

Alexander used his ancestral power to see energy flow to locate the issue in question, "Here I thought my kind was highly intriguing," his eyes returned to normal, "Its nothing serious, just a group of curious grown-ups taking an interest in a wingless... Wait what?" He let the ability on once again, "No wings, patches of fur, and an element I am not familiar with," he then looked to Kurth and Kiara, wince they were the only ones in the group he had known the longest, "Yay or nay on this one, guys?"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#223 Posted: 06:40:42 13/08/2016
"Ehhhhhhh..." Kurth gave a half-smile, half grimace look. He shrugged. "Whaaat's, the worst that could happen?" He asked, one of those sweat drops rolling off the side of his face. "Hey Alex, are we bringing the whole city haha?" He laughed. There were lots of kids in the city for sure. He just thought they would be doing like, chores or whatever young dragons do. There were all so many vivid and unique dragons.
---
#224 Posted: 21:20:05 30/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Alex thought for a moment about Kurth's comment. He looked at those who seemed to have joined their party wagon, "Well... I mean I don't see the harm. If there are more of us, then we are more likely to ward off anyone who wishes us harm." He looked to his own bag which had provisions for up to four dragons for the first two days, "It would be up to their parents, and if they can provide for themselves in the long run." He shrugged.
---
#225 Posted: 02:27:02 14/09/2016
"Yeah. I mean, I have provisions for me and Kiara to last awhile. We should be careful who we bring with us though. I'm just worried cause Kiara is pretty young and all. And you know our parents tell us to not talk to strangers." Aretis said, voicing his concerns. Sure he could make one or two new friends, but more than that seemed a little out of his depth. He wasn't exactly an extrovert, and he knew his sister would be even more intimidated.
---
#226 Posted: 07:33:53 14/09/2016
Kiara stayed behind her brother, keeping quiet.
#227 Posted: 20:54:38 28/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Alex closes the distance between himself and the twins, "Come on guys, try to be a little more open minded. Cant make any new friends if you avoid everyone," he looks back to the others who have arrived. Returning his attention to Kurth and Kiara, "Besides, if things get rough with these guys," one of his eyes turns a golden hue, "I'll just scare'm off." He winked the golden eye. As his eye lid opens back up his eye was its original sapphire blue. "I know our parents want us to be safe and not cause trouble, but they'd also want use to have fun and make friends if possible. And I've got a good vibe from everyone so far. Yeah some tried to hide, but that's because they were scared too. Lets just give them a chance."

OOC: I will ge more active in about a week, but for now, I'll be in and out without guarantee. ^_~
---
#228 Posted: 23:17:59 02/10/2016
OOC: I have been away from here for sometime now, but if this rp is still going on i would be happy to still be part of it.

Wave was watching the group "Okey i have had enough, i want to know what is happening here, the one talking with those two must be somekind of leader of the group" Wave thought and walked as proudly as he could directly to Alex "Okay what is going on? Nobody puts group this big together for no reason you know" Wave said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#229 Posted: 23:42:46 02/10/2016
Nero quickly turned his head to look at Wave. "Its you!" with a hint of a growl in his voice.
---
SC
#230 Posted: 09:59:46 03/10/2016
Wave was ready to lose it, but at the end was able to keep his cool "Well the first impression of the group just got much worse, but if you would let me talk with him (pointing towards Alex) first, then we have plenty of time to keep up what we have started" Wave said trying to look as cool as possible, but it could be seen from his face that he was not so cool about seeing Nero as he was trying to show .
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#231 Posted: 10:16:18 03/10/2016
"Why are you here?" Nero said.
---
SC
#232 Posted: 06:00:15 13/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Alexander snaps around, "Whoa who what now?" he the spots Wave who had only just approached, "Me why me? Ohhh, ok." Alex steps up, "I must answer your question with a question: Is it wrong to have a group together to discuss a grand adventure!?" he says placing a clenched paw over his chest, "To answer the question more directly," he took a more serious, not menacing tone, "They're just new friends. Me and my friends," looking back to Kiara and Kurth, "Had come to town to pick up some previsions for aa treasure hunt we are about to embark on," as he spoke he paces a little between the group members, "We may have attracted some adventurous souls to join us, plus I've always liked the idea of strength in numbers. The odds of us running into anything really dangerous are slim to none," he pauses, "According to the stories."
---
#233 Posted: 10:49:39 14/10/2016
Wave looked confused " Did i say it is some how wrong? I just thought that there must be something going on, and i think i was right.......... Wait wait wait did you just say something about treasure hunt?" Wave smiled a bit and continued "So when do we go?".(Wave chanced his approach much more friendly looking and kind of just added himself to the group whitout asking more).
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#234 Posted: 20:56:13 14/10/2016
"Who said you can come?" Nero said
---
SC
#235 Posted: 20:41:19 17/10/2016
Wave smiled " Well i think that there is nobody giving any you are in tokens? And if we want to treasure hunt, we have better chance to find something if there is More of us right?"
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#236 Posted: 22:00:30 17/10/2016
Nero gave a growl and looked to Alexander. "Don't let this one with us. He almost got me into more trouble with the guards." He said with a growl at Wave.
---
SC
#237 Posted: 18:33:52 18/10/2016
Ignitus said "um if you were already in trouble with the guards then wasn't it you who caused it to begin with?"

ooc: he put that together since Nero said 'more in trouble'
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:00:20 19/10/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#238 Posted: 20:13:40 18/10/2016
ooc: Nero never told him what he did.
---
SC
#239 Posted: 01:58:00 19/10/2016
ooc: ops my bad
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#240 Posted: 03:07:13 19/10/2016
ooc: its fine. Oh don't forget about my RP called the Dragon Guard.

"You shut your mouth! If he wasn't there I would of been fine." Nero said as he pointed a stirn finger at Wave followed by a low growl in his voice.
---
SC
#241 Posted: 17:06:59 19/10/2016
Ignitus could feel his aura and said "that isn't what your aura tells me. I may not have any formal training but even I can tell from your aura that's a lie."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#242 Posted: 19:31:07 19/10/2016
"Alright, if you say so. But go easy. And if anything happens to Kiara, well...Let's just say I don't wanna be explaining to 4 different sets of parents why their kid was beat up. Alone that is." Kurth was kidding of course, but he winked back at Alex anyway. Then he frowned watching Nero and Ignitus in the beginning of a squabble. Half of him kind of wanted to see how this would play out.
---
#243 Posted: 21:42:44 19/10/2016
Nero growled at his remark. He then smirked. "Humm....you're skilled. Very few are able to see my aura."
---
SC
#244 Posted: 23:52:49 19/10/2016
Ignitus says "I'm part spirit dragon it's basically my thing. and see it? it's so dark I can almost compare it to a black hole. I can feel ur aura from a mile away. besides you would have to dead to not have an aura. even a infent can figure that much out."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#245 Posted: 07:30:42 20/10/2016
"Yes true but my lenage makes my aura invisible to most." Nero said.
---
SC
#246 Posted: 09:33:44 21/10/2016
Ignitus says "my dad told me you kijus were an odd bunch but he never said why. now I can see one reason why."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#247 Posted: 10:30:00 21/10/2016
"Is that an insult?" Nero growled.
---
SC
#248 Posted: 18:08:37 21/10/2016
Ignitus says "not really. if you want to take it as an insult go ahead."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#249 Posted: 20:08:34 21/10/2016
Nero made a huff sound and moved away.
---
SC
#250 Posted: 22:42:12 23/10/2016
OOC: god I missed a lot
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me