Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Children of The Realms(Dragon RP, anyone can join!)
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Children of The Realms(Dragon RP, anyone can join!)
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1 Posted: 02:36:16 17/02/2016 | Topic Creator
The dragon realms, a world of... well dragons. Now I know you all think "Dragon Role Play, there might be a lot of violence! Gotta join and prove I'm the best. I'm going to be the hero!" Well to be honest, that's how we got this far. Our "dragons", no our "heroes", no our "legends" all proved their worth to the realms time and time again. After the years they spent in peril, in harms way, and caught in crazy love triangles, one must wonder: "What could possibly be next for these legends?" The answer is simple, parenthood. Our heroes of the realms have been to death defying reaches, given their lives to save the world they call home. They trained to better counter what the world could throw at them, but they never stopped to think, "How do you raise a child?"

Well, I guess, this is where the story begins. Our Legend's of The Realms have just experienced their own "Year of The Dragon," the world couldn't be anymore peaceful than it is now. Wait, did they just tell tails of adventure and treasure? Oh boy... Here we go again!

Da Rules:
1. Myself, Spyro-Gamer, and Dragon-Outcast are the GMs
2. No god-moding
3. No profanity
4. No overboard backstories that have nothing to do with the adventure(we have all done that before, don't lie!)
5. You may have a love interest, but nothing too graphic(refer to rule number 3)
6. This is to be a light hearted adventure RP, so refrain from being dark and devious(no lie, we did that the first time XD)
7. Have no more characters than you can handle
8. If you have scheduled offline time, inform us so you are not left behind

- If there is anything else the other GMs would like to add to the rules, feel free to post here or PM me about them ^_^ -

Character Sheets should have, but not limited to:

Name:
Species:(elemental standpoint)
Elements:(if more than one)
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:(in any)

-Again, if the other GMs deem something else is necessary, please feel free to let me know what to add-

-----
MY BOY:

Name: Alexander Gray(Son of Lucien Gray and(based on last instalment) Aethra(aka: Ria))
Species: Golden God Dragon
Elements: base elements: electricity, light, and fear; Golden(Ancestral) powers activated: all known elements
Personality: very outgoing, adventurous, and super protective(species related trait). Never seems to be in a bad mood, and always looks on the bright side of things.
Appearance: As a Golden God, he is mostly white. His underbelly, wing membrane, and eyes are a deep sapphire blue. His horns are smooth and lean backwards with a small claw size set just under them that form the same shape as the ones above them. He is, as a Golden God usually is to elementals(any being with the ability to control a specific or numerous elements), rather attractive in physical appearance. Most of his height, as all Golden Gods also are, is in his legs, making him slightly taller than most others his age. He, as a Golden God, in his Golden form can be around 3 times his average size to cope with increased energy output. As a result of the increased energy output, reverting back to normal can cause him to become unconscious if he over extends his natural body's limit. In Golden Form, he is just that, a golden, larger version of himself.... Oh and his tail tip is a simple short dagger shape.
Other: he can access limited functionality of other elements in his natural form, but is quite limited on the extent of the effects, this can be determined when just his irises turn a golden hue. When his irises are a golden hue he can see energy in any form, and filter what energy he sees(think of the Aura from Pokémon: Lucario and The Mystery of Mew).

=Other characters may be added at a later time=

If I missed anything, do not hesitate to inform me. I'm a fair guy(nowadays XD).

GGD Basics:
Golden Gods abilities include: Obtaining a new element by being attacked by it; see energy in all its forms and flows(take the Aura concept from Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, only with different colors depending on the being, type of energy, or object); they can obtain energy form their surroundings(like taking the concept of being a generator, can be placed almost anywhere and produce energy), they are much more powerful in storms, under water, and near volcanos; Golden Form(explained below); external elemental control(similar to "bending(Avatar: Last Air Bender)"); light speed thought(Golden Form); advanced healing; Golden Gods are all connected in their dreams, though they sleep sparsely, where they can train with each other or those who have passed and now reside in this heavenly state; NOW THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART: GOLDEN GODS WILL DO ANYTHING THEY ARE TOLD AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT BREAK THEIR GUARDIAN CODE, AND MUST BE SAID IN AN AUTHORITIVE TONE

Appearances: All Golden Gods are never always gold, they are all White with a secondary color that covers their bellies, wings, and eyes. Males are known to have different colors for their eyes; example: Lucien has bright yellow as a secondary color, but his eyes are crystal blue. Golden Gods are tall, but most of their height come from their longer legs. Paws have five claws, not the traditional Spyro three tow. If you see a Golden God with an accessory about their body that matches very closely to another's then they are mated(taken/married). In Golden Form, where they get their tittle "Golden God," they become covered in large golden scales and their bodies grow to almost three times their original size, except for fully grown Golden Gods (Lucien is not fully grown so he appears around three times his size). They become faster, stronger, more volatile, and only take this form if absolutely necessary, but this will drain more energy than they can take in, leaving them vulnerable immediately afterwards.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:50:16 24/04/2016 by SpyroD
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2 Posted: 04:46:57 17/02/2016
Hmm, are there any requirements for our characters to join? Like tell who their parents are or something?
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#3 Posted: 05:55:13 17/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Parents do not really matter, but if you would like to introduce them as temporary background characters, then go right ahead. Your character should at least be dragon, I personally prefer the winged dragons(like those of the Spyro series(this sequal to the original Realms saga was based out of the Classic Spyro worlds)), but if you wish to have a dragon without wings, I do not see the harm in doing so ^_^
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#4 Posted: 05:55:48 17/02/2016
OOC: THE REALMS ARE BACK

Name: Kiara
Species: Light dragon
Elements: Light & Ice
Personality: Kiara is a kind, caring, and friendly dragoness. Due to her age, she is childish and doesn't understand certain things. She is usually shy when first meeting people, but quickly opens up and reveals her personality. She tries to act brave when others around her are being brave, but loses the act quickly and bounds to safety. She looks up to her big brother Kurth and respects him deeply.
Appearance: Kiara is a pale blue dragoness. She has light yellow eyes, dark blue wing membranes, pale yellow wings, and silver underbelly. She has two large white curved horns on her head, white claws, small silver curved back spikes, and a large teardrop shaped silver 'spike' on the end of her tail.
Other: Throughout Kiara's childhood, she and her family have discovered that she is more talented at magic than close combat. However, still being young, she is unable to control her magic when it becomes too strong. She is also able to teleport, but she hasn't gotten the hang of it yet. She is the daughter of possibly two of the last pure light dragons in the world, Starz and Aretis, and she is the sister of Kurth.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:44:29 17/02/2016 by Spyro-Gamer
#5 Posted: 06:07:01 17/02/2016
Wow SpyroD, how'd you get your post below me? I though Spyro-Gamer was number 3.

Anyway, wings aren't of worry, since that's basic, however ... what i mean is that I don't exactly have any parent characters except for a couple normal, not-so-heroic ones. Neither do any of my existing heroic characters have children yet.
---
#6 Posted: 06:07:50 17/02/2016
OOC: I deleted my post, edited it, and posted it again. xD
#7 Posted: 06:08:38 17/02/2016
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
OOC: I deleted my post, edited it, and posted it again. xD

That explains it.
---
#8 Posted: 06:49:41 17/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Well the parents don't have to be heroic, this is "Children of the Realms," not previous heroes children of the realms. As long as you've got a young spry little guy and/or girl with a heart for adventure, you're set. If you really don't have any ideas, I could spare a dragon couple of mine to act as your character's parents?(Cale, an electric dragon, and Azsuress, a magma(fire and earth) dragon)
---
#9 Posted: 06:56:14 17/02/2016
Oh, I've got characters, just wanted to know if there were any requirements. With that said, my main character of choice has a special abiliity; tis Ganter and his mysterious Hope Light.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#10 Posted: 07:34:33 17/02/2016
Name: Kurtharis (Kurth)
Species: Half Light Dragon, Half Levisra Dragon
Elements: Energy, Wind, Light
Personality: A thrill-seeker, Kurth likes to just do whatever he feels like it. He's really peppy and happy all the time. He's a bundle of energy that can't sit still and would never back down from a challenge. Moreover, he kinda looks for trouble.
Appearance: Kurth is an ivory scaled dragon with turquoise wavy-spines. He is much like his father. Being less than average sized must run in the family. Big wings also ran in the family. However, unlike his father, and due to his father, he has been under constant training. His body is packed with small, hard muscles, especially in his hind legs. Speed is a pro for him, yet his physical strength is not his greatest asset. After all, another thing that was passed down was his fairly average to low stamina. His body can't handle long, drawn out fights of claw-to-claw combat.
Other: He is Aretis and Starz's son. Also he is Kiara's older brother.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#11 Posted: 07:52:38 17/02/2016
(Sure, it's uber special to me, and Ganter is my only non-god/god-like character to have it. Basically, Hope Light is a powerful, rainbow-colored aura that belongs to the god of good, Neo Des. Ganter was his chosen to inherit it, though, in RP's, he never initially knows about it. Hope Light is best known for it's defensive capabilities, able to stand up to most anything, although i've often lowered the strength of such for RP's. Outside of RP's, it has offensive capabilities, mostly for enhancing physical and elemental strength. Hope Light, in just about every RP here, will only be activated during times of powerful, emotional ... influence. For example:
Quote:
Ganter frowned as his idea exploded. There has got to be a way to deal with these bombs.

Another explosion rocked the ice dragon out of his thoughts. Looking around, Ganter gasped in horror as he saw Nuevo and Careena sprawling on the ground from the nearby explosion. "Brother! Sister!" Ganter yelled out.

Without a second thought, he flew over to his siblings, fearing for their safety, and all the while, Ganter's normally ice-blue eyes flashed in a multitude of colors. His body began to let off an aura of a similar glow. When another convexity mine appeared next to his siblings, Ganter tried his best to shield them with his body, and the mine explodes. When the smoke clears, a multi-colored force-field surrounded the three ice dragon siblings. Ganter blinked in surprise, looking at the force-field surrounding him, of which then disappears.

Quote:
Both of his older siblings were getting their guilt trips; Careena's was about the little girl, while Ganter's was about possibly sending the heroes to their deaths. "I've got to do something, this is partially my fault. I'm going in after them, I don't care what Terrador said, they may need my help." Ganter spoke shakily, and he wasn't aware of the rainbow colored aura surrounding him, and to his eyes, the darkness ahead opened up, he could see inside as if the sun was shining, and so the ice dragon started walking.

Quote:
Nuevo had had it, running in front of Ganter, he forced his brother to stop. Ganter noticed this and started to blink, "Uh, Nuevo, what are you doing?" He was genuinely confused, and the aura faded away.

"You were glowing with all kinds of colors, are you alright?" Nuevo replied.

"I was?" Ganter asked, stumped. He didn't entirely know what he was doing, only that he had to do something.

Discovering the truth of this power can only happen from the information of a higher being, like The Chronicler, or Neo Des himself (as it is for current canon).

TL/DR: Hope Light is a rainbow-colored aura that tends to activate in dire situations, or those involving powerful emotions, and is best known for healing and protective abilities. Ganter isn't always even aware of this unless someone tells him.
---
#12 Posted: 04:21:44 18/02/2016
Hmm, just noticed something, you don't want any age over 20, yet Ganter's sister, Careena, is 21. And thanks on accepting Hope Light.
---
#13 Posted: 11:10:54 18/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: theuone
Hmm, just noticed something, you don't want any age over 20, yet Ganter's sister, Careena, is 21. And thanks on accepting Hope Light.

Why not just make her younger, for the RP. I've made all my characters younger and older than their initial ages, but I never changed who they are visually or personality wise. Can't be children if they are adults ^_^
---
#14 Posted: 12:26:12 18/02/2016
Hmmmmm, I really don't want to change her age ... they have their own backstories and such.
---
#15 Posted: 16:58:48 18/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Hmmm... I don't know, when the original trilogy started our characters were teens then too... S-G, D-O?

ALSO: I'm clearing my recent posts, and editing my first post to have my Golden God info ^_^
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:00:25 18/02/2016 by SpyroD
#16 Posted: 17:49:40 18/02/2016
If it helps, since my characters have their own story and stuff, i was thinking of doing a little dimension thing to bring the trio into this ... it won't mean much though, since they'll forget all about it upon seeing their parents. (Whom are deceased in their timeline.)
---
#17 Posted: 20:34:07 18/02/2016 | Topic Creator
All my characters have their canon backgrounds, but when it comes to RPs I'll change them a little so the character fits the plot, but doesn't loose their personality. If you could have an edited back story that still bring them their personality without making them over the age limit, that would work... Unless the other GMs have something else in mind.
---
#18 Posted: 20:56:51 18/02/2016
Yeah, I'll just wait to see what the others have to say, I really don't want to change anything about the trio.
---
#19 Posted: 01:21:12 19/02/2016
OOC: Well, it is Children of the Realms, not Teens or Young Adults of the Realms. And 21 is in the 'young adult' range. And as you said in the character sheet, the age limit is max 20. I don't know if having a 21 year old with a few kids/young teens would be a good idea.
You could always create a younger character, theuone. Or make one of your characters go back in time and then they'd be a kid again.
So, yeah, but you're the main GM, SpyroD, so it's up to you.
#20 Posted: 02:32:55 19/02/2016
Hmmm, I suppose I could have Careena magically become younger, even if she'll hate it.

Also, I was thinking of other characters I could add, like the twins Cinder and Granite, or maybe someone with two elements.
---
#21 Posted: 07:17:05 19/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Multiple element characters are accepted(how can I not with my GGDs). But, I guess if you want to put the majority control in my hands, we could have a Time Trixter as the final "big bad," if you want to go with being magically turned younger. (I just hoped you'd be a little lenient with your characters as I am, but not everybody is the same) Once he/she gets toasted, the magic cast on your character(s) can be removed.
---
#22 Posted: 12:28:32 19/02/2016
Yeah, I just didn't want to change anything about my characters, especially ones as important and valuable as the Ice Family; Ganter would be me as a dragon.

What's this about a time trixter?
---
#23 Posted: 06:22:32 21/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Just that, he/she can be the reason your characters are young(to follow the age limit and all). Once defeated your characters can return to their normal ages. Unless you do have characters that can fit the criteria?
---
#24 Posted: 06:24:47 21/02/2016
Oh, I already have someone for that, but you won't want him to appear ... ever here of Magiah?
---
#25 Posted: 04:33:56 26/02/2016 | Topic Creator
No, sorry, can't say I have. Why?
---
#26 Posted: 05:51:03 26/02/2016
Ahh, Magiah is my most potentially OP character, just due to the fact that he has complete control over magic, and thus everything else. However, he isn't the type of dragon that wants to kill everyone or rule anything, he'd rather use his magics to cause mischief in all kinds of strange way, from changing aspects about people, such as species and gender, alter the weather, send people to alternate reality's, or even start a war between two groups, only to stop it before someone dies.

Basically, he can be the reason for age changes, but you probably won't want him to actually appear in this as, especially as an antagonist.
---
#27 Posted: 06:32:18 26/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sounds like my most OP character, Elizabeth, has a challenger. But to be honest, it is basic knowledge that dragons cannot be effected by magic *_* so legitimately, by such facts, your character wouldn't be able to do anything to dragons at all *shrugs* that's if you want it to be magic based, as you say. Now if it were a matter based element/ability, to a certain extent they would be able to do such acts, but not magic ;P
(don't wanna be a damper on it all, but that's what I know, and have heard for years)

If you would like to play an antagonist, and since I've already offered to use such terms(magic) to alter your characters ages, I see no reason you couldn't use him for this RP(as long as you tone down all of those abilities).
---
#28 Posted: 06:39:30 26/02/2016
Yeah, I'll just have Magiah be the reason for the age, but not appear. He's definitely someone I can't change.

In my opinion/version, I've never really seen dragons to be unaffected by magic, but rather be the most proficient at it.

And as for an antagonist, I'm sure we could figure that out, since I've got some other characters I could use.

Lastly, I'll set up the trio's character sheets later.
---
#29 Posted: 07:27:04 26/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Glad we could come to a compromise ^_^ I look forward to RPing with you, this is quite a special event RP. A bit of a reunion of both characters and players. Though some players have been lost(lot literally, just they have either left for good, or just aren't as active as they use to be), we shall prevail. Now, if only we could get a few more players to join, it would be perfect!
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#30 Posted: 19:36:43 26/02/2016
Ooc: looks interesting. I'm in.

Name: Nero
Species: Kaiju (although he has dragon blood in him due to his mother Crystal.)
Elements: light, fire, ice, poison
Personality: kind and caring. Shy when he meets new people. Free spirited when he warms up.
Appearance: mostly black with neon green wing membranes and claws. He has front fangs that show. His eyes are a ices blue color.
Other: He is the son of Icestorm and Crystal. He is very adventurous and curious of creatures which often gets him into trouble. He isn't the best of flyers but practices a lot which often leads to his own injury. A Kaiju in my oc is similar to dragons but they have incredible healing abilitys in natural sunlight. They are notorious for their bigger relatives for distruction and death which is why Nero is shy and cautious arond new people. (Is afraid they will attack him.) They are smaller than dragons but they are strong and fast for their size. (3 ft tall and 6ft long is their max size which Nero is.)
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:29:45 26/02/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#31 Posted: 19:59:54 26/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Looks good, but if you could give a little description of the Kaiju species(not everyone will know what that means).
---
#32 Posted: 21:15:45 26/02/2016
Here's my prized trio:

Name: Ganter
Species: ice dragon
Elements: ice
Personality: Ganter is a rather friendly, but a stubborn ice dragon. Ganter will give his life to protect his siblings, knowing that they are so closely bonded that they'd do the same. With that in mind, Ganter will also protect anyone who he considers a friend. When someone needs help, he won't hesitate to give it. Also, Ganter doesn't like being bored; when he gets bored, he does the first thing that comes to mind.
Appearance: He has ice-blue scales with a ice-white underbelly. His horns are similar to Spyro's with the exception being it's a silver color, and the same thing for his crest. His eyes are blue. Ganter's wings are also ice-blue, and for his tail tip, it resembles three fan-like horizontal blades with a blue 'orb' in the center.
Other: Ganter is in possession of a mysterious "element known as Hope Light, a multi-colored aura that is most known for its defensive and healing capabilities, as well as boosting physical and elemental strength.

Name: Careena
Personality: She is the most responsible, and originally eldest of the trio. Careena has made it her personal duty to make sure her brothers have a guardian, and so she has become it, so she is very protective of her younger brothers.. She, too, doesn't like being separated from her siblings, but can handle it. Also, Careena often bickers with Ganter, but she never truly gets angry. While she is the most mature, she enjoys a good time, and can often be seen exchanging pranks with Ganter.
Appearance: She looks like a normal ice dragoness, complete with an icicle tail tip.
Other: N/A

Name: Nuevo
Personality: He is the least mature of the trio, and he like to have fun even on adventures that may not be so fun. He strongly admires Ganter and doesn't want to ever be separated from him. He is also very friendly and neive. (However you say that.)
Appearance: He resembles a smaller version of Ganter, but his tail tip is shaped like Spyro's.

I may bring in 1-3 more later. Also, their information was taken from my Fanfiction profile, which is somewhat outdated, so expect an update.
---
#33 Posted: 21:30:30 26/02/2016
Ooc: I fixed it SD.
---
SC
#34 Posted: 22:48:37 26/02/2016 | Topic Creator
That works SC, and Accepted Theuone ^_^

We're ready to start, but we will always be open for new players!
---
#35 Posted: 23:52:54 26/02/2016
ooc: Cool! Cant wait!
---
SC
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#36 Posted: 04:58:17 27/02/2016
Name: Maria
Species:Water Dragon
Elements:Water
Personality: Nice and sweet, tries to help whenever she can. Can get ahead of herself, and is shy sometimes, and gets nervous easily. All in all, very friendly.
Appearance: It is a actual small picture, here it is: [User Posted Image]
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#37 Posted: 06:58:34 27/02/2016
OOC: You should add a little bit of history to your character sheet, Eevee. Because we don't know where your character is from or how she arrived in the dragon realms.
#38 Posted: 06:31:20 07/03/2016
(Not so purposeful bump, but, ... are we ready to begin?)
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#39 Posted: 18:44:21 08/03/2016
OOC: I know that Blue has a pretty dark storie, but i just wanted to "continue" his storie with his son.......... so i hope it is okey because, if i understanded right, parents are just some kind of "backstories" or at least not very important in the rp.

Name: Wave ( The son of Blue (my own rp character), he was best known as the bounty hunting thief and even murderer, but now he is trying to hide his past and live his new life)
Species: Water dragon
Elements: Water
Personality: Very self-confident, does think that all others are pretty much stupid. Very bad bully, always talking, but very clever seems to always have some kind of trick at his mind. Many who happens to know his father from the past do say that " Even thought he is not so bad, not even close in fact, as his father was, it still seems like he has the same attitude."
Appearance: Not very large, totally dark blue dragon, with green eyes.
Other: He is doing great with his water element (when comparing to his age), but his physical skills are poor.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:47:44 08/03/2016 by cyndego
#40 Posted: 01:52:15 09/03/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm so sorry everyone! I was so ready to start this, but my schedule killed the intro. I will have the post up later today, if not tomorrow(hopefully tonight). I've also been caught up with a music project, re-answers for my Tumblr, and personal artsies. Anyway!

Also! Cyndego, you're accepted.
---
#41 Posted: 07:02:42 09/03/2016
(Alright then, and I just thought of something ... if Ganter learns about the fact that Golden Gods have to obey commands, ... well, Ganter's likely to troll your characters in some humorous way.)
---
#42 Posted: 07:05:20 09/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: ok, some new info posted in the first post, about them Golden Gods(if you wanna know)
ANYWAY:

"And that's when the world was safe once again," A large white dragon with a gilded belly and horns stated finishing his story. He was laying in front of some young dragons who were eager to hear the stories of great adventure, glorious battles, and the laughs along the way. The older white dragon telling the story shifted in his laid position, mostly to crane his neck, "Now, I only wish for you all to not have to go through all that yourselves."

A young boy dragon amongst the children stepped up, "But dad," he started. Scales of white and sapphires, "The world is always in need of heroes," the boy couldn't be any older than ten at the time, "I want to be a hero some day, just like you, and Starz, and Aretis, and even mom," the boy jumps up onto his father's paws, "I want to be just like you when I grow up."

(Seven Years Later)

Alexander had just landed down on the stone pathway that lead to the balloonist. He seemed on edge, but very ready for what was to come. He looked back, "Eh, one more run wouldn't hurt." jumping up into the skies once again, he sped off back the way he came. Over the forestry, beyond the lake, and landed down in the center of the Artisans home world. The Realms have grown significantly since its destruction those many years back. The tales of what the elders spoke of can ensure its previous appearance was much less grand. Now, after it has been beaten, battered, and down right destroyed, the land has risen from its own ashes to rush in a new era.

Alexander walks over to the water fall, with the small pond at its base, takes a few drinks, and turns around. Finding himself face to face with his father, "Gah, dad!" he jumped a little upon the sight of his own father, "Why'd you do that?"

"You're trying to leave again. What story did you hear this time?"

Alexander hopped up on his hind paws with a large grin on his face, "Just one of about great treasures being guarded by ogres, trolls, gnorks. I want to find them and take the treasure, and give it to those who really need it!" he waved a bit before falling back to his fore paws, "I've got a few friends I wanted to bring along of course."
---
#43 Posted: 09:33:07 09/03/2016
Wave had woked up early and was training at a lake near to his home. His father saw him and came over " If you keep up like that, you will soon beat me." Wave turned around "I do not know dad, I just feel like I am not powefull enough. I want to go and get gold and other riches. You have so much of that, and I can not be any worse, I want to show you and for everybody how powerfull I am"
Blue smiled a bit " Well I am sure you remember how I have got most of that, I am not so proud about it. Remember what ever you do stay away for the underworld, it might give you a lot of riches and even fame at least in some groups.... but it will hunt you for ever"
Wave yawn " Yea yea dad, you have told me that like milloin times, I know what I am doing, I will go now I must find some weaklings to look at to make me feel strong again, see you"
Blue watched Wave go " Just like me in that age... someday you will learn, I just hope that It comes faster to him then it did to me" he thought
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#44 Posted: 11:26:18 09/03/2016
Nero meanwhile was making a bit of trouble in town. He angered some dragon guards and they were chasing him. "Come on I only borrowed some money."

Ooc: anyone mind being the guards temporary?
---
SC
#45 Posted: 15:30:22 09/03/2016
(Classic-Spyro backdrop, okay. No clue about guards though Sc.)

Ganter woke up slowly on a meadow, and immediately sighed, "Why must I wake up away from home?" Ganter was one of a trio of ice dragon siblings, and his frosty scales shined in the overhead sun. He looked around and soon smiled, seeing his siblings, Nuevo, and Careena, however, upon seeing his sister, he began laughing loudly.

Careena yawned, frowning as the laughter woke her up, "Ganter? What's so funny? And why do you look taller?"

Ganter grinned, "Only just my younger sister."

Careena blinked, tilting her slender head in confusion, "Younger? What are you talking about?"

"You clearly look younger to me." Ganter replied causally.

Nuevo then woke up, "Hey bro, sis ... Careena, why do you look shorter?"

Careena sighed, "Guess I've changed by some magical way."

"Well, guess I'm the oldest sibling now, follow me." Ganter soon said proudly, walking off with his chest puffed out.

Careena and Nuevo shrugged, both curious on what was going on, but followed their brother nontheless. The trio began walking around, looking for others, or a landmark, or something they could identify, and after a while, soon came across a cave, and curiously yet caustiously (Why can't I spell that right?) entered it. Once they looked inside, they came across two adult ice dragons ... two familiar adult ice dragons that were supposed to be deceased.

Ganter's eyes widened at the sight, "Mom, dad ..."

(I will have to edit this later, maybe, or just do another post.)
---
#46 Posted: 17:47:41 09/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes, this series had been based in the dragon realms(hence the name) of the Classic Spyro series. We may introduce other elements from the other games, however, but it will be mostly the worlds we know. Anyway, if no one else, I can play the NPCs.

The guards that pursued Nero were gaining on the young dragon, "Taking something without asking is not borrowing," one exclaimed. One, a wind elemental, was soaring above the target, while two others, an electric elemental and a fire elemental, followed by ground.

--

"Look, I don't want you believing in so many fantasies. Let alone drag other into trouble," Lucien, Alex's father, added, "I don't know what else to tell you," he then put on a light grin, "Except to be careful out there."

Alexander smiled widely again at this, "What really?! Thank you, dad," he ran up to give his father a hug, "Ok, ok," he was excited. Ecstatic, and jumping around, "Alright!" He then started for the hill out near the center of the small town area.

"Alex, wait a moment," Lucien turned to face his son who had ran past him, "I have something for you. It was something I came across a long time ago. It helped me back then, I'm sure it will be just as useful for you too." Lucien lifted up and flew off into the sky.

Alexander was a little too excited, "What could it be? Some magic item he found fighting some bad guys who were after mom? Or a relic from an old treasure loot? Or maybe some treasure of his own?!" He spun around and landed on his side with a light laugh, "Today is going to be the best day ever!"
---
#47 Posted: 21:01:28 09/03/2016
Nero quickly darted through the streets knocking down barrels and pushing other dragons out of his way. "Man you guys don't give up. I was going to give it back eventually. " He said.
---
SC
#48 Posted: 00:01:05 10/03/2016
Wave had made it to the town and saw the situation going on with guards and Nero " Well this looks intresting enough" he thought and started to run after the group still keeping some distance.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#49 Posted: 08:55:39 12/03/2016
Kurth was flying over a stream of water. The warm grass flowed softly in the wind and the natural smells from the surrounding hills and trees invigorated him. Kurth had a sturdy net in his claws. He dove into the water, coming back out with 3 fish wriggling within the net. "Score! 3 for me! Beat that sis!" He called behind him.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:13:25 14/03/2016 by Dragon-outcast
#50 Posted: 13:36:10 12/03/2016
Kiara, a few metres behind her brother, was struggling to keep her balance in the air. Flying wasn't exactly one of her strong points. She retracted her wings a little bit, and, with her mouth wide open, she dove down into the stream, creating a rather large splash, soaking Kurth.
The pale blue dragoness surfaced with no fish, coughing out some water. She frowned afterwards at her failure and looked down into the water.
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me