Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Should I get a PS Vita? [CLOSED]
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#1 Posted: 18:49:17 15/02/2016 | Topic Creator
So lately I've been thinking about getting a PS Vita but I have no idea where to start with one. I'm not sure which model I should get, what games I should get besides a select handful I already have interest in, or if I should get one at all.

So I have a couple questions regarding it for any Vita owners here:

1. Is the Vita worth getting?
2. Which model should I get of it, and what are the differences between models(if any)?
3. Does it have some form of PSP backwards compatibility?
4. What kind of games are most popular for the system?
5. What kind of library of games am I getting into with the Vita besides the more popular genres?
6. What are some of the best games to get for the system?
7. What are some of the best exclusives to get?
8. Are some of the games i have interest in worth buying, let alone make getting a Vita worth it?

These are some of the games I would want to get but haven't looked too much into. I either know about these from recommendation, playing games similar to or exactly like listed games, having said games on other systems, or having a lot of interest in the game itself after seeing gameplay:

-Uncharted: Golden Abyss
-Gravity Rush
-Persona 4: Golden
-Tearaway
-LittleBigPlanet
-Assassin's Creed Liberation
-Killzone Mercenary
-Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
-Ratchet and Clank Trilogy
-Street Fighter X Tekken
-The Walking Dead
---
Cool cool.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2 Posted: 01:15:04 16/02/2016
6. What are some of the best games to get for the system?
7. What are some of the best exclusives to get?
8. Are some of the games i have interest in worth buying, let alone make getting a Vita worth it?

1: In my opinion, yes. There aren't many games on it, but the games you've listed are pretty damn good and will be worth it. I personally turned my Vita into an RPG machine, downloading all 4 Persona games to it and getting some of the Final Fantasy games. Only thing is that the Memory Cards are too damn expensive.

2: Get the original release model. It has the better screen and is the better looking model imo.

3: Yes, you can download PSP games off the Playstation Store and it will run using PSP emulation.

4: From what I know, it's usually RPG's such as the Neptunia series and Persona games.

5: There's a wide variety but what I see, it's mostly RPG's.

6: Besides the few you've listed, Tearaway is a great game. The Danganronpa series is a definite must have, with both 1 and 2 being on the Vita. If you're a fan of visual novel games and puzzles, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is an amazing game that will definitely grab your attention. Final Fantasy X/X-2 is an amazing title in the RPG category. Definitely best if you can find this game physically and new if you want to save space, as X-2 is download only (you receive a download code to redeem it in the box). I also HIGHLY recommend Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, which contains both Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Amazing titles that you will want to have.

7: Of the few Vita titles I owned, the exclusives I loved were Persona 4 Golden, Gravity Rush, and Dynasty Warriors: Next.

8: These games are definitely worth the purchase.
---
words. letters. filler.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me