Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What do you like about LunarDistortion? What do you not like?
Page 1 of 1
What do you like about LunarDistortion? What do you not like? [CLOSED]
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#1 Posted: 22:18:36 09/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sorry to fuel the trend fire, but I figured it'd be for the best to know what to improve and just interesting to read...
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#2 Posted: 22:20:19 09/02/2016
Like: Great to see around, Splatoon references.

Dislike: Nothing.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#3 Posted: 22:27:52 09/02/2016
Like: An AWESOME user. I stopped talking because we just did and we need to continue talking. I hear you got SSC. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

Dislike: Nothing!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#4 Posted: 22:36:09 09/02/2016
Like: u live like an hour away from me so thats cool i guess

Dislike: You're a FILTHY!!!! MEMER!!1!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#5 Posted: 22:46:24 09/02/2016
okay im making a serious one this time:

Like: I love how passionate you are about the things you like, you'll go on these huge "rants" (they're not rants but it's the closest word I can think for it) and have these deep analysis on everything you hold dear and near. You're so...genuine. It's why I love talking to you, like you're on the "top favorite people that I like talking to" list. You're funny, kind, and willing to help!

Dislike: I know why you've been offline currently, and that's fine. We're all busy, but being in theater is like selling you're soul! But sometimes, I do feel like you're shy and push people away sometimes. I know you don't mean it, but I really think you're at your best when you open up. You have been opening up lately, but I would love to see more, y'know? ya feel me?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#6 Posted: 00:05:35 10/02/2016
Like: I like talking to you and playing games with you and you're an all around great person!!

Dislike: MARIE IS BETTER THAN CALLIE
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#7 Posted: 00:52:45 10/02/2016
Like: Good Smash player and one of the founding guys behind The Splavengers (which is also a better name than I originally came up with).

Dislike: Where are you even?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me