Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What do you like about thumper? What do you not like?
Page 1 of 1
What do you like about thumper? What do you not like? [CLOSED]
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#1 Posted: 21:02:11 09/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Be gentle, I bruise easily. ^.^
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#2 Posted: 21:03:42 09/02/2016
Like: That we're spoiler alert.

The next ds power couple smilie

Dislike: That you put yourself down.
---
^ You all know it's true
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#3 Posted: 21:05:18 09/02/2016
Likes: you're really kind to me and I love our little conversations on the B v G topic. You seem to really care about people aswell.

Dislikes: constantly beating us on the B v G topic smilie
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#4 Posted: 21:06:11 09/02/2016
Like: thumper, I don't think anyone on here can think of a single thing they don't like about you. Everyone knows you're the kindest user on this site, and you care for everyone, especially your friends. Whenever I need anyone to talk to, I know I can always come to you, and you'll listen to me and provide feedback on what I can do to solve the problem, which is extremely kind and very much appreciated. We talk quite often, and I always enjoy our talks. You're open to talk about anything with me, and you never seem bored of what I say, which I thoroughly appreciate, because I know I talk too much and can be pretty boring at times. All around, you're an amazing person, and everyone needs a thumper in their life.

Dislike. Not a single thing.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#5 Posted: 21:08:23 09/02/2016
Like: You seem like the sweetest thing and I'd love to get to you know. You gentle and kind. Also quiet.

Dislike: You seem to ignore me? Maybe its just me, not sure.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#6 Posted: 21:35:38 09/02/2016
Like: You are probably the nicest person on the site, and never really get rude with anyone.

Dislike: YOU KEEP BEATING US AT THE BOYS VERSUS GIRS TOPIC, DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME????
---
Dead
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#7 Posted: 21:36:37 09/02/2016
Quote: mega spyro
Like: You are probably the nicest person on the site, and never really get rude with anyone.

Dislike: YOU KEEP BEATING US AT THE BOYS VERSUS GIRS TOPIC, DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME????

The reason I stopped posting was because thumper kept countering me lol. She's too good!
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 7660
#8 Posted: 21:38:32 09/02/2016
like: you're the sweetest person on DS

dislike: your username reminds me of thumper from bambi which makes me want to watch the film but i dont have it
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#9 Posted: 21:47:02 09/02/2016
Quote: Mesuxelf

The reason I stopped posting was because thumper kept countering me lol. She's too good!

Same.
---
Dead
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#10 Posted: 21:51:49 09/02/2016
Like: You're a great person, I support everything Mesu and Drawdler said.

Dislike: Nothing.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#11 Posted: 22:10:15 09/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Greeble
Like: That we're spoiler alert.

The next ds power couple smilie

Dislike: That you put yourself down.

I don't want power tho, I just need my friends.
I'm working on that I have a very supportive friend that keeps my spirits up.

Quote: TTD
Likes: you're really kind to me and I love our little conversations on the B v G topic. You seem to really care about people aswell.

Dislikes: constantly beating us on the B v G topic smilie

You to are very kind and friendly, thank you for the kind words.
hehe smilie

Like: thumper, I don't think anyone on here can think of a single thing they don't like about you. Everyone knows you're the kindest user on this site, and you care for everyone, especially your friends. Whenever I need anyone to talk to, I know I can always come to you, and you'll listen to me and provide feedback on what I can do to solve the problem, which is extremely kind and very much appreciated. We talk quite often, and I always enjoy our talks. You're open to talk about anything with me, and you never seem bored of what I say, which I thoroughly appreciate, because I know I talk too much and can be pretty boring at times. All around, you're an amazing person, and everyone needs a thumper in their life.

Dislike. Not a single thing.

Thank you Mesu, I do enjoy our talks.

Quote: Drawdler
Like: despite what you were going through at home, you offer massive support to your friends. Frankly, I think you're the single best user on this site. You're incredibly mature and have left an incredibly positive impression on this community, even though you're not super loud or anything.

Dislike: Nothing, we drifted apart, but I can't blame you for it and I just hope you're doing well. I guess if I had to say something, I hope you aren't spreading yourself too thin by offering all your support to others, but you seem to enjoy doing it so I doubt it's an issue.

Regardless of what's going on in my personal life, my friends here are just as important to me. I love this community. I'm very blessed to have my friends and if I can help them in any way, I do because I care about all of you.

We do need to catch up on things and yes I am doing well. Nah I would never spread myself too thin, I'm here for anyone that needs a friend to talk with.

Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Like: You seem like the sweetest thing and I'd love to get to you know. You gentle and kind. Also quiet.

Dislike: You seem to ignore me? Maybe its just me, not sure.

Aww thank you, we shall talk soon.

I'm truly sorry if I made you think I was ignoring you. I probably didn't know what to say.

Thank you I try to be nice to everyone but I have been a bt rude but onky after i was pushed to my limits and for thst I do apologize.

Yes but I like beating the boys in the topic, it's F U N! smilie

hehe smilie

Quote: Jaggedstar
like: you're the sweetest person on DS

dislike: your username reminds me of thumper from bambi which makes me want to watch the film but i dont have it

Thank you J-Star
Aww, maybe you can watch it on YouTube, thumper is my favorite character in the movie. smilie

Same.

smilie

~~~~~

I want to thank all of you for the kind words. Ya know I do care about everyone of you. Thanks for a wonderful day and yes I am smiling. ^.^
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#12 Posted: 00:14:33 10/02/2016
Like: EVERYTHING

Dislike: There's literally nothing to dislike about you, even jokingly.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#13 Posted: 00:50:24 10/02/2016
Like: You seem to go above and beyond to be the sweetest user in S&N and that's largely what's happened. I've only ever seen you snap once in all the years you've been here and even then you felt so awful about it afterwards that it's difficult to get too angry about it. You do what you can to be there for your friends and make them feel better for whatever the reason and I thank you for that.

Dislike: This is a difficult one, but the way you tend to be so secretive about relatively basic things and information can be a bit of a peeve sometimes. I do certainly trust you and what you say, but sometimes the lengths you go to to avoid such things can raise eyebrows. This is something to possibly discuss one on one.
Also you're so sweet that it bounces back and makes it a little difficult for me to make my more usual jokes with you in fear that you'll either not get the joke or, worse, be offended by them.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me