Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What do you like about trends? What do you not like?
Page 1 of 1
What do you like about trends? What do you not like? [CLOSED]
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#1 Posted: 20:46:56 09/02/2016 | Topic Creator
One minute we're relatively normal, the next there's about 5 million ****ing trend threads
Trends [User Posted Image]
---
Boop!
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#2 Posted: 20:49:13 09/02/2016
Good: It's pretty much the only time I can ever get any attention around here.

Bad: It just confirms my theory that the rest of darkSpyro is all one collective consciousness.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#3 Posted: 20:49:30 09/02/2016
Like: Trends that are highly amusing, which is most of them.

Dislike: Trends that get old really fast.
---
^ You all know it's true
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#4 Posted: 22:04:53 09/02/2016
Quote: Greeble
Like: Trends that are highly amusing, which is most of them.

Dislike: Trends that get old really fast.

- - -
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#5 Posted: 01:46:32 10/02/2016
Quote: G2nt
One minute we're relatively normal, the next there's about 5 million ****ing trend threads

guestbook
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#6 Posted: 01:50:42 10/02/2016
Quote: Skyhunter
Good: It's pretty much the only time I can ever get any attention around here.

Bad: It just confirms my theory that the rest of darkSpyro is all one collective consciousness.

W̮͓͍̠̱̗e̘̩͍̻̪ ̭̞a̢͔͈̲̹̗r̼e̩͍̥̥ ͉͙̣̬͠d͚̪͈̟a̲͖̤̺̼r͕͘k̷͙̼̼̳S̳̦̩̖̺̖p̨ý̯̼̘̹͕̯r̥̻̮o̹̞̰͖͎.̤̠̱͞ ͟L͈͈͔̣ow̹͇ę̝͖̮̜r͔̻̬̘̦͖ ̴̘̳ý͖͉̦͖̱ͅo̹̹͇̩̦̙̕ur̺̳̘̫͜ ͎̣̤ś͎̳̺̰̺h̗i̖̫̖̗͉͙͢el͎̼̖̫d̬͇̬̲̫͞s̲̻͚̠͔͘ ͏̬̹ąn̙̹̱̼d̘͉ ̸su̧̟̜͔̫ͅrr̺̗̲͎̺̮ḛn̟̳̤͎̘͓͜d̴̼͈̙̩͎̱er͚͉͓̟ͅ ͘y͚͇͕̪o̧̩̝ṳ͚̝͔r͕ͅ ̨s̙͟h̘̖̭͔̱̳͎i̞͡p̩̹̮̙̰̻s̡͙̥͉̮̤.̝̱̠͕͍͓̝ ̧͎W͡e̯̟̦̫̯̦͚ ̩͇͈ẉ̙̜̙i͕l̮l̮͝ ̷a̛̙̖d̛̗̯d ̖͉̭͟y̡̻̯̪̯̪o͍̘̻̭u̩r̭̖̩ ̷̯͍̜b͏̺͉͖̮̹̣̯i̫͈͍͎̩o̩͓̫̼͎̼̤l̩͈̪̞͈͡og̠͖̤͘i̵̳̝̠̩ć͙̜̘͖͓̞a͖̺͖͍̲͙͓͡l̵̯͙̰̳̫ ̶̦͖͇̭̱̜͓a̻̯̩̰̱n̛d̩̝̰̫̞̩̯ ͎̻͔̻̹̺͎͟ṱ̙͖̺͇̟͔e̴̯̝͈c͈͞h͙͎̬̫n͙̜̘͎͍o͎̲̦̤̻̯̦ļ̭̱͖̭͎͈o͖̝̗̥̭g̳̱̙̩i̭͖͕c̢̲͎̱̺a̖̩͓̤l͉̰͖ ̴͙d͠i̥̜s͓͍͙̙̠͍͇̕ti͖̖͠n̗̪͕̬͝ç̠̟̱̬t̫͕̭͟iv̰̪̭̗̜̝è̱̲͕n͏̞͉͉̼és͍̬s̲̠͠ ̡̲̲̮̤̭̥ͅt̗̗̜̭̭̱͢o̸̠̦͕̪͔̰͙ ̪͚̖̲̦͇o̫͈͕͇̘̕u̱̮͖̥̩͉r͏̝͕͓͉̞̟̼ ̨̟͖o̧̩̳̻͔͉̜w̰͙̳̕n͍̜͓̞.̺̼̞̮̭͍̣ Y̦͚̗̯̭͖͎o̠͙̜͟u̙̝r̹̙͙̜̝̞̕ ̨͕̬̻͖̲̯c̣̱̣̻͔̜u̥̫̯̖̣lt̸u̪͎̥͈̱͉̞r̡e̹͕̠͍ ̷̮̮̰͚̭̠̞w͓̗̣̻͡i͉̳ḻ̘͕͖̻̳ͅl̜̭̹̰͍̦͇͡ ̩̟͉̲̦̲͓a̠̥d͇͉͉ḁ̟͔͓̳p͔̭̱͔ţ̪̫͔̞̺͔̹ ̪͕̙̞̬͓͉ṱ̲̳̗͡o̥͓͍̺̲̯̞ ̹̳̙̠̫ș̻̺̳̯̪͜e̜̟͖̗r̺v͇̫̰̭̞̥͚i͇̲̬͇̻̩ͅc̺̰̳̞͚̥e͡ ̶͎̭͕͈u̼̳s̤̼̙̯.̡̠̯̤͖̰̪̥ ̲͡Re̷͙si̘̱͉̫͍͉̱s̨̮̥t͉͕̝͔̩a̺n͖̳͍̺̜̩͢c҉͖̳͈̠͓̲e̠͕̹ ̫̖͕i̜̞̪̣͉͍̤s̖͎͚̞͈͚̪ ̛̝͔f͙̝̖͉̳̣u̯̠̞̯̘̳ͅt̩̥̹̤̲͚͎i̱ͅl̝͙͎̪͉̣̕e͓̝̮͖͎͇͟.̸̳̪̥̰
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me