Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What do you like about Mesu? What do you not like?
Page 1 of 1
What do you like about Mesu? What do you not like? [CLOSED]
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#1 Posted: 20:04:55 09/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Not only doing it to be trendy, I'm genuinely curious, and there's no time like now to ask.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#2 Posted: 20:09:43 09/02/2016
Like: You're a good friend on here and you can be very very nice. You also are VERY emphatic, like me. Its always great to be like me.

Dislike: You can be an asshole, lets face it, even you admit it. You can be blunt with your opinions and disrespectful over small things. I also don't like how you didn't post on my "What do you like about HIHD" topic.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#3 Posted: 20:14:11 09/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Like: You're a good friend on here and you can be very very nice. You also are VERY emphatic, like me. Its always great to be like me.

Dislike: You can be an asshole, lets face it, even you admit it. You can be blunt with your opinions and disrespectful over small things. I also don't like how you didn't post on my "What do you like about HIHD" topic.

I'm getting to you, don't worreh.
TTD Hunter Gems: 6201
#4 Posted: 20:56:40 09/02/2016
Like: you're one of my closest friends here, we have very similar opinions on matters, you're trustworthy (I've told you stuff that very few people know) and we share a lot of interests!

Dislikes: nothing.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#5 Posted: 22:02:22 09/02/2016
Like: You're great to talk to, and your posts and conversations are really enjoyable.

Dislike: Nothing.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me