Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What do you like about HeyitsHotDog? What do you not like?
Page 1 of 1
What do you like about HeyitsHotDog? What do you not like? [CLOSED]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 17:08:40 09/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Go ahead and say whatcha you need to say...say whatcha need to say,
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#2 Posted: 17:29:58 09/02/2016
Like: Every time I see your username, I crave a nice hot dog and I like hot dogs.

Dislike: I'm a college student and thus don't have the money to buy quality hot dogs.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12096
#3 Posted: 17:42:22 09/02/2016

Dislikes: Starting another damn trend.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#4 Posted: 20:11:32 09/02/2016
Like:
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
I also don't like how you didn't post on my "What do you like about HIHD" topic.

Dislike: nothing in particular
---
you never saw me
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#5 Posted: 20:29:08 09/02/2016
Like: Mr. HIHD, you're one of my closest friends on here. We don't really talk about super deep and personal thoughts, but our conversations are always enjoyable, and we do talk quite often. Even though you don't always show it, I know you do care for your friends, and other people on here. You were in the original Chatzy group, so we're pretty tight, and even though I do make fun of you a lot, it's all in good fun, and I don't actually mean what I say. So keep on being a HIHD!

Dislike: Will never 1v1 me in any game because you knows I'll kick your ass.
Also, likes Swap Force.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:29:47 09/02/2016 by Mesuxelf
#6 Posted: 20:33:08 09/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Mesuxelf
Like: Mr. HIHD, you're one of my closest friends on here. We don't really talk about super deep and personal thoughts, but our conversations are always enjoyable, and we do talk quite often. Even though you don't always show it, I know you do care for your friends, and other people on here. You were in the original Chatzy group, so we're pretty tight, and even though I do make fun of you a lot, it's all in good fun, and I don't actually mean what I say. So keep on being a HIHD!

Also, likes Swap Force.

Whatta sayin? Like I'm some kinda asshole who hate expressing his feelings? You should see me with my IRL friends. I can be cynical to them sometimes sure, but I am known to be the endlessly optimistic happy go lucky guy.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#7 Posted: 20:34:39 09/02/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: Mesuxelf

Also, likes Swap Force.

Whatta sayin? Like I'm some kinda asshole who hate expressing his feelings? You should see me with my IRL friends. I can be cynical to them sometimes sure, but I am known to be the endlessly optimistic happy go lucky guy.

I'm saying even though you don't always show it, I know you do care for your friends, and other people on here.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#8 Posted: 20:50:37 09/02/2016
Like: You're hilarious and have a good heart.

Dislike: I'm still waiting on that Hot Dog.
---
^ You all know it's true
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#9 Posted: 22:04:27 09/02/2016
Ditto to the post above this.
Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#10 Posted: 00:16:37 10/02/2016
Like: if your name is the skylander hot dog, then that is awsome
Dislike: nothing
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#11 Posted: 00:41:14 10/02/2016
Like: You seem to have good intention and heart. And even though I recall you often using custom items in Smash you are a fairly decent player even without them.

Dislike: This topic following this trend's explosion. I've noticed here (and also in the in the picture thread) you have a thing for patting yourself on the back and kinda stroking your ego. Nothing at all wrong with feeling good that people think you look nice or that you made a trend to make others feel great but being this open about it makes you look a little full of yourself.
#12 Posted: 00:52:05 10/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: CAV
Like: You seem to have good intention and heart. And even though I recall you often using custom items in Smash you are a fairly decent player even without them.

Dislike: This topic following this trend's explosion. I've noticed here (and also in the in the picture thread) you have a thing for patting yourself on the back and kinda stroking your ego. Nothing at all wrong with feeling good that people think you look nice or that you made a trend to make others feel great but being this open about it makes you look a little full of yourself.

That entire topic is just a joke post, I got bored and decided to mess around.

I don't have much of an ego, I promise you.
---
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#13 Posted: 01:09:18 10/02/2016
I figured as much but it just seemed to also match the photo thing.

But I believe you.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me