Page 1 of 1
Has anyone noticed Malefor on the main menu? [CLOSED]
S P Y R O Blue Sparx Gems: 953
#1 Posted: 16:49:14 07/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Okay, so I was watching the eternal night main menu screen on YouTube for the music, when I noticed towards the end of the video, about 1:26, a flashing image of Malefor appeared in the sky! I'm sure people know about this, and that there's probably a discussion about it already, but I'm such a fan of the game and I can't believe I've never noticed it before. Anyone else seen it?
---
Spyro is cool, Spyro is cool. Anyone doesn't think Spyro's cool, must be a banana. smilie smilie
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 19:02:26 07/02/2016
That is known,but it's been so long I don't even know where I found that out to begin with :U Might not even be from here.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#3 Posted: 20:16:18 07/02/2016
When I was younger (and couldn't beat this game for the life of me) that's all I would do: watch the main menu, listen to the music, and wait for the shadow of Malefor to pop up for just a second at the end. Literally spent hours doing this. Even now when I start up the game I'll wait until a cycle has gone through so I can see it. Maybe I should find a bet way to spend my time smilie But yes, I always found it really entertaining. Even the title screen was ominous smilie
---
You gotta believe!
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#4 Posted: 19:45:39 09/05/2016
^ Yes, I used to do that too! Haha.
Every time I opened up the game I would just watch the title screen until that Malefor shadow appeared .... then I'd play the game. Every time I did it!! XD

I guess it just foreshadows the events of the game, and it reflects the fact that Malefor was going to be freed during the lunar eclipse. (I still don't get how the eclipse works in this game. Oh well!)
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me