Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > The Cipher Family - A Gravity Falls Project
Page 1 of 1
The Cipher Family - A Gravity Falls Project [CLOSED]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 21:54:32 03/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Hello. people of the forum! It is I - Chompy-King257.

If you do not know already, I am a pretty huge fan of the Gravity Falls series. Bill Cipher, the show's main villain, is my favorite character in the show. With all the speculation online about Bill's potential family, such as his brothers, I decided to try and create them myself. Before I show you them, I see it fitting that we discuss why Bill might possibly have family. When asked about family on the Bill Cipher Reddit Thread, Bill replied, "NOT ANYMORE!" Also, when asked about Gompers, Bill mentioned that he "liked him better this way." Better what way exactly? Also, ever notice how Gomper's eyes look very familiar? I know that's how all goats can typically look, but it just seems out of character for Alex Hirsch to simply put a coincidence in the show. Finally, when Bill Cipher was asked about Tad Strange, he replied by saying Tad was a real square, which as he says in his words, "is an obviously stupid shape." I know Tad was revealed as a regular person, but am I the only one who feels like there is something up with him? I know the whole joke of him is that he acts completely normal compared to everyone else, but could he really be a demon awkwardly trying to fit in? It's possible. I know that the last episode of the whole show is coming out soon, but this is still something fun to explore.

So here's Bill, everyone's favorite, demonic, and inter-dimensionless triangle.

[User Posted Image]

We all know him well. He's a yellow triangle. So, when creating his brother's I decided it was obvious to make them different shapes and colors.

So with that, here is my first creation, Tad Strange:

[User Posted Image]

I figured that he would be a blue square, so that is the direction I went in. In the way I see it, Tad Strange is actually this guy in a possessed body. He would have two eyes, similar to Bill's, but light green in color. He would have a tipped cane, instead of a curved one like Bill's.

What are you thinking so far? Are there any members of the Cipher family you would like me to make? If so, please private message me, and I'll gladly make for you!

Note: Bill's other brother, a purple circle, who is actually Gompers, is currently a work in progress. Expect him to appear soon.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me