Forum

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Bug in the Game: Please Help?
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1 Posted: 07:42:01 25/01/2016 | Topic Creator
So, I had a strange bug with this game. In the Frostbite Village cavern (with moving icicles), the normal is the icicles moving after you destroy the Dark Gem, right? But, after I exited the cavern and came back, the icicles didn't move. The bad thing is that there's a Light Gem up. I just want to know if I can fix this or not.
---
Bruh
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 19:25:45 25/01/2016
I don't remember this in specific but AHT had tons of script issues - stuff would fail to render or animate if you went too fast or slow. Can only recommend resetting the game and seeing if it'll work then.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#3 Posted: 19:45:04 25/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
I don't remember this in specific but AHT had tons of script issues - stuff would fail to render or animate if you went too fast or slow. Can only recommend resetting the game and seeing if it'll work then.

I turned off and on the game some times. Didn't work. I have fear of restarting the game again because I already restarted it once (my save was corrupted in Volcanic Isle). So I'm very lazy to restart all again.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:45:33 25/01/2016 by Crash10
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#4 Posted: 21:04:21 25/01/2016
I know that feel, my save corrupted left and right especially when an entire room failed to load before I noticed the black void wasn't filling up. Never got to that final Light Gem gate in Frostbite Village for that very reason.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
etherealspyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2267
#5 Posted: 19:11:53 28/01/2016
This game can be a little glitchy at times, for me it usually happens in the ball gadget and in the cave entrance to Crocovile swamp. A quick restart usually does the trick for me though.
---
Furry trash tho
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#6 Posted: 23:04:05 28/01/2016
There have been times where I complete the game only to find that it has somehow become impossible to get a light gem on a certain save file, so I have to start all over again to get it. The game is rather buggy this way, I think we've all had this happen to us at least once if we've spent enough time playing it. This is the biggest downfall of the game, in my opinion. I love it to death, but at some points, the game clearly shows that it was rushed. :/
---
You gotta believe!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me