Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Phoenix Wright Topic (All Purpose?)
Page 1 of 1
Phoenix Wright Topic (All Purpose?) [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 04:03:08 03/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Apparently the U.S. will not be getting Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken (Aka that one spin off with one of Phoenix's ancestor's past.) and we going directly into another main series game.
*sigh* And I really wanted to play it too smilie
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:48:53 04/01/2016 by Windumup
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2 Posted: 17:21:58 03/01/2016
Where did you hear that?
---
words. letters. filler.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#3 Posted: 18:46:37 03/01/2016
^There was an interview with Janet Hsu (who heads up localization for Ace Attorney). Capcom only has her team to turn to, which means they could only focus on either Dai Gyakuten Saiban OR Gyakuten Saiban 6. Capcom wants GS6 to have an international release so that's what they're focusing on. She didn't say we'd never get DGS, but that it's "not a priority for Capcom right now."

And given that typically it's the Ace Attorney games that start Phoenix that actually sell in the West, I don't blame Capcom for the decision.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#4 Posted: 00:51:45 04/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
^There was an interview with Janet Hsu (who heads up localization for Ace Attorney). Capcom only has her team to turn to, which means they could only focus on either Dai Gyakuten Saiban OR Gyakuten Saiban 6. Capcom wants GS6 to have an international release so that's what they're focusing on. She didn't say we'd never get DGS, but that it's "not a priority for Capcom right now."

And given that typically it's the Ace Attorney games that start Phoenix that actually sell in the West, I don't blame Capcom for the decision.

Alright, I really don't like how in Ace Attorney 6 the prosecutor (well medium/prosecutor) gets to use magic in the courtroom to see what the victim saw right before they died. That is a pretty unfair skill to have
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#5 Posted: 14:09:39 04/01/2016
Fuuuu i really wanted to have sherlock holmes in a freaking pw game
---
My life is complete.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me