Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Polls > Favourite Upgrade Path: Spitfire
Page 1 of 1

Favourite Upgrade Path: Spitfire

Speed Demon Poll 33% (71)
Fusion Poll 37% (81)
Don't have him Poll 13% (29)
Never played SuperChargers Poll 17% (36)
Favourite Upgrade Path: Spitfire
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13885
#1 Posted: 22:13:49 01/01/2016 | Topic Creator
The Nintendo exclusive Clown Cruiser just squeezes ahead of the Sun Runner by one vote to be the most favoured Sky vehicle.

And now to begin the path polls, first up we have the Starter Pack character Spitfire. Which of his two paths do you prefer? Do you like to upgrade his dash or his flamenadoes and armour?

[User Posted Image] Speed Demon
Become the fastest Skylander around and blaze through Skylands!
Mega Marathon Nitro Boost Triathlete
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Gain an even more powerful charge level when you hold (O). Release to dash around the Skylands damaging enemies in your way. Holding (O) while fully charge will cause you to move extra fast and take less damage! Tap (O) after dashing around the world to dash around two extra times.
Fusion
Master the ability to combine the strength of a storm and the heat of a torch!
Flamenado 2 Fuel Injected Claws Volcanic Armor
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
You can have up to two Flamenadoes out at any given time. Constant exposure to tornadoes have superheated your core causing you to do more melee damage. Become resistant to damage by having super tough lava like armor.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 22:47:01 01/01/2016
Fusion, just for the last upgrade!
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#3 Posted: 23:00:58 01/01/2016
I don't really uses the secondary unless i need to dodge attacks I mostly rely on primary with Spitfire and amour is always a thing a want on my skylanders.
---
POPSMARTS!
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#4 Posted: 23:30:25 01/01/2016
Speed Demon turns Spitfire into a real speedy beast.
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#5 Posted: 00:42:55 02/01/2016
smilie Candlehead

Upgrade Path; Speed Demon

REASON: I think Flash Fire (besides sharing the name of one of my favorite Pokémon abilities) is an awesome dash attack. On top of that, this DEFINETLY is the epitome of the racing gimmicks, just being a fast character. Also, the Nitro Boost upgrade reduces damage for him.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#6 Posted: 00:48:02 02/01/2016
Speed Demon all day erry day. Tornadoes are just too easy to spam, I love the empowering feeling of having all 3 hits of Triathlete land as hard as it is to manage.

Also Volcanic Armor makes no sense,yellow fire isn't stronger than blue.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#7 Posted: 10:57:29 02/01/2016
Speed Demon. If you hit an enemy with all three rushes they're pretty much helpless. He also becomes extremely fast and flexible on that path. And last but not least, I don't want to ruin the only blue Fire Skylander.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#8 Posted: 21:23:29 02/01/2016
Fusion, I love spamming the tornados
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#9 Posted: 21:26:32 02/01/2016
SPEED DEMON!! I have greed for speed. It was always the first stat I wanted to improve with heroic challenges.
---
Any last wishes?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#10 Posted: 21:28:18 02/01/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
Speed Demon. If you hit an enemy with all three rushes they're pretty much helpless. He also becomes extremely fast and flexible on that path. And last but not least, I don't want to ruin the only blue Fire Skylander.

Actually, a single one does it because they get knocked into the air; more make that timing longer. He's kinda like a mini Nightfall on that path now that I think about it.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#11 Posted: 16:49:18 05/01/2016
Fusion.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me