Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I want a gaming computer... [CLOSED]
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#1 Posted: 06:59:46 27/12/2015 | Topic Creator
I need a really cheap way to get a gaming computer. If you can find a way to get one for under $300, that would be great. I just need a regular PC. I mainly want to run games off steam.
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#2 Posted: 15:32:54 27/12/2015
That's kinda what I got now. But my brother-in-law promised me if I graduate with flying scores, he and I will build our very own gaming desktop, with only the best parts.
So I'm kind of looking forward to that. smilie
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#3 Posted: 17:53:26 27/12/2015
Quote: undeadmaster
I need a really cheap way to get a gaming computer. If you can find a way to get one for under $300, that would be great. I just need a regular PC. I mainly want to run games off steam.

You're gonna be EXTREMELY hard pressed to find one, especially if you want it to run modern next gen games like Star Wars: Battlefront and Fallout 4.
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#4 Posted: 20:12:22 27/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StriderSwag

You're gonna be EXTREMELY hard pressed to find one, especially if you want it to run modern next gen games like Star Wars: Battlefront and Fallout 4.

OK. Isn't it cheaper to get the pieces and put it together?
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#5 Posted: 22:00:24 27/12/2015
Quote: StriderSwag

You'd probably need to spend around 450 minimum for games like that.

Only chance I can think of would probably be to get some really old desktop with 4GB of RAM and a Core II Duo off ebay and then upgrading it's graphics card. But CPU dependant games would probably run into issues.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:12 27/12/2015 by DummyZ
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#6 Posted: 06:41:11 29/12/2015
Just stay a console peasant.

Also, I don't think you'll be playing Skylanders on your gaming computer anytime soon.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me