Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > any suggestion for a game where you can play or raise a dragon other than spyro
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
any suggestion for a game where you can play or raise a dragon other than spyro
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#51 Posted: 21:30:05 26/12/2015 | Topic Creator
It's just that I need a video of gameplay of it to be interested.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#52 Posted: 23:18:15 26/12/2015
Can't you just youtube it then?
---
words. letters. filler.
#53 Posted: 02:21:45 18/02/2016 | Topic Creator
I just did it's quite unusual looking especially with the ability to control your pet and it's great to find a more mature looking mons game but it's a bit sad that there's no NA version like another mmo that I want out of japan(phantasy star online) but atleast the instructions are in english.Update to the topic,fror dragons games I found the old divinity trilogy especially ego draconis so it's all set.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:45:05 06/07/2016 by fyra
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#54 Posted: 02:21:17 07/07/2016
Quote: fyra
I just did it's quite unusual looking especially with the ability to control your pet and it's great to find a more mature looking mons game but it's a bit sad that there's no NA version like another mmo that I want out of japan(phantasy star online) but atleast the instructions are in english.Update to the topic,fror dragons games I found the old divinity trilogy especially ego draconis so it's all set.

Dude, seriously?
#55 Posted: 15:32:35 08/07/2016 | Topic Creator
What's the problem with the divinity series,I just won't play a japanese mmo without an english pack to atleast get the infos and story in english like I already have done for pso2 and well I don't think it's a good idea to close that kind of topic on a Spyro website,I m sure other who are dragons fans would like to get suggestions and make other discovers new generally less known dragon games.Seriously,dude what's the problem of bumping my old topic because I find it useful for other.Make them know about the divinity series,neverwinter,ddo if you want to,the original how to train your dragon console game,breath of fire series,lunar series,bahamut lagoon(does it count?) so yeah it's in fact a dragon related topic.
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#56 Posted: 15:36:04 08/07/2016
This is very much a necro to be 5 months late.

ToyNerd is talking about the fact you edited it 5 months later, for the entire day you did it everyone was seeing Video Gaming with new posts when yours was 4 pages behind. Pretty annoying.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#57 Posted: 15:38:29 08/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Well it was to simply update it with new infos but yeah close it...sorry.
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#58 Posted: 14:16:09 09/07/2016
Speaking of Ego Draconis, I have the game. It's okay, but it feels unfinished. ...At least the XBox360 version does. Maybe the PC version is more finished, because it felt like the ending to the game wasn't truly the ending, if that makes sense.

On another note involving Ego Draconis, me and my dad have been debating about the character Orobas. My dad seems to think the designers meant Oroboras, and not Orobas, but accidently said Orobas. Orobas is a weird half-man, half-horse demon where Oroboras is the snake that eats its own tail. Oroboras would actually sort of make a little more sense than naming a dragon after a horse demon.
Shin Majin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#59 Posted: 14:22:56 09/07/2016
Shin to the rescue!

Puzzle & Dragons (mobile and 3DS): A puzzle game where you hatch, train, and battle monsters using a match 3 system. Naturally, there are lots of dragons.

Freedom Planet (PC and Wii U): A platformer heavily inspired by Sonic the Hedgehog. It's an excellently polished and beautiful game, and one of the three playable characters is a dragon...though she doesn't look much like one.

Pokemon (3DS): You know.

And if you're looking for something a bit less "childish..."

Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup (PC): A harder-than-nails old-school roguelike where you can play as a dragon person if you so choose.
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#60 Posted: 15:32:30 09/07/2016
I'm not making a game about a dragon, but I am trying to make a game that is a spiritual successor to Playstation platformers. It will have other elements, but I hope it is successful.
#61 Posted: 20:48:25 13/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Well my version of ego draconis is the remaster known as director cut that include the expansion and remove the problems of the game in most part and I already have PAD on my iPad and is currently waiting for gen7 while strengthening my team
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#62 Posted: 03:06:14 14/07/2016
Hey, it's in very early development, but I'm rather looking forward to KOH if it gets finished!!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#63 Posted: 11:58:29 14/07/2016
Red Dragon, it's a game where you play as a dragon taking down a airship.
http://www.addictinggames.com/...s/reddragon.jsp

Fire Emblem Fates
Your main character is part dragon
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#64 Posted: 16:56:48 14/07/2016
Quote: Bolt
Hey, it's in very early development, but I'm rather looking forward to KOH if it gets finished!!

Looks good so far. I hope it will be released on home consoles.
#65 Posted: 13:16:53 16/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Well KOH sound amazing,I will look for it if it's ever greenlit and yeah fates I already have birthlight and is kinda stuck in a trap where I keep getting kill.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me