Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Shovel Knight [CLOSED]
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 20:05:38 09/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Come on guys!

[User Posted Image]

UPCOMING RELEASES

January
-Shovel Knight amiibo (USA) Jan 8
-Update (USA) Jan 8

TBA

-King Knight Campaign

-Scepter Knight Campaign
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:47:39 16/12/2015 by Sleepy0429
#2 Posted: 03:30:24 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drawdler
I looooove this game~♥ Still haven't finished Plague Knight's story. Been doing a checkpointless run and I'm stuck at The Flying Machine.

The Explodatorium is my favourite level from anything ever. Hnnng.

I've seen the amiibo in a few stores, but I haven't brought it because I'm waiting for mine in the mail. smilie

Welcome to the club!
waits for shield knight plush and amiibo
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3 Posted: 11:03:21 12/12/2015
I don't like Plague of Shadows that much e_e the gameplay is amazing,but the writing uuugh

They try SO HARD to make you care about Plague Knight and Mona. Look,they're cute and all,but not only Plague is a creep,he murdered every guard in the Hall of Champions, and it comes from the job that both experimented on bodies if not living things.
Not at one point the game goes 'these guys are jerks,but they're cool jerks', it's just 'oh feel so bad about them they're in love but they're evil'.

I also really don't buy that Plague ignored the Magician as the dialogue makes it seem.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#4 Posted: 13:42:50 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
I ****ING DESPISE HOW THE GAME MAKES YOU CARE ABOUT SHIELD KNIGHT. THE FIRST THING I LOVED ABOUT THIS WAS THERE WAS NO FEMALE YOU NEED TO SAVE. IH BUT WAIT! THERE SHE IS. still love her though.

The normal campaign ain't great either.
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#5 Posted: 14:10:01 12/12/2015
Yeah,but it was 100% aware that it was cliched and overdone. Plague of Shadows pretends to be something new but it's no different.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#6 Posted: 15:21:05 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Yeah,but it was 100% aware that it was cliched and overdone. Plague of Shadows pretends to be something new but it's no different.

Well duh, I think Plauge Of Shadows is more fun in gameplay but for normal gameplay.
---
#7 Posted: 15:19:33 14/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drawdler
Quote: Bifrost

Well... I was gonna type a paragraph-long post to say basically the same thing... smilie

I felt like Shovel Knight's campaign tried too hard to be dramatic during the last couple of levels. Can't really figure out why, maybe it's just me.

My amiibo didn't arrive in the mail yesterday... No chance of it being delivered today (Sunday) and I'm getting really impatient waiting for it, so I might just go buy it from a store and return the one I get in the mail. smilie

I. Agree. So. Hard.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me