Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Examples of Minecraft PVP Hackers
Page 1 of 1
Examples of Minecraft PVP Hackers [CLOSED]
DS D Yellow Sparx Gems: 1565
#1 Posted: 08:09:46 07/12/2015 | Topic Creator
In case you want to play on any Minecraft server that has any minigame where it's 1vs1 or 2vs2 or 100vs100 or whatever, you should look out for hackers. I'm putting a list of examples of what you should look out for:

*_FLYING WHEN NOT IN CREATIVE MODE_*

noster777 and milojrb

killerkoas

IFNAlcestorm

Cr4xyCode

UsoRatchet

Other hacks you should look out for are hacks from others that deal damage when enemies aren't facing you (killaura) or are just too far away (reach).

Here's an example of a bad catch though, and that bad catches are still bannable:

Mallito1

Quote: BitCritterSpyro
I added these hacker videos all at once because I wanted to show you guys what you should look out for, in case you decide to play on a pvp server. Mallito1's different however, because his two kills seem to be very real. As you can see, I talked with a Moderator and we agreed to ban him, but looking at this video in slow motion has got me wondering if we were right to ban him...

What do you guys think? Do you think we were right?

It's better that you guys go for the the flying hackers, since those are much easier to catch in a screenshot or a video.
---
Yo, DEADASS?? BANANAS ARE DEAD???

(Former admin of TapL's Server.)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 08:23:34 07/12/2015 by DS D
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 23:11:04 08/12/2015
I hate when hackers get on Warzone. It totally ruins the game for everyone else.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me