Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > why are some videogames always considered childish
Page 1 of 1
why are some videogames always considered childish [CLOSED]
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6425
#1 Posted: 01:30:53 03/12/2015 | Topic Creator
I was playing disgaea 4 and randomly read than in japan it's perceived as a kids games and I started wondering why some of them are considered for kids when they're not.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 01:32:28 03/12/2015
Japan has different ideas of kid-oriented than us. I recall people saying that even just a normal animation with talking animals is considered kids' stuff no matter how deep it ends up being, though I can't remember the exact quote.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#3 Posted: 02:15:26 03/12/2015
^That. Demographic varies by region.
---
BREATHE AIR.
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6425
#4 Posted: 02:18:45 03/12/2015 | Topic Creator
I know that but even with the look of those games they're far too complex in gameplay especially for a small kid so it seem weird in the canadian/american side and well not all thing with animals are childish(animal farm,watership down...)
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me