Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > An idea for a little celebration of Skylanders' 5th anniversary
Page 1 of 1
An idea for a little celebration of Skylanders' 5th anniversary [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 01:43:19 02/12/2015 | Topic Creator
SSA was announced Feb. 10th, 2011. In a little more than 2 months, the whole franchise will be 5 years old! If skylanders was a person- it could go to kindergarden!! (but why would it need to, it's made billions of dollars!)

So I had an Idea- The saturday after Feb. 10th, 2016... could be Skylanders Day!

And to celebrate- I will have a goal- To livestream a run of SSA on the Wii on that saturday. The whole game.

I'd do it on the 10th if it wasn't a wednesday. smilie

But if i can get the elgato this christmas- and the wii starter for SSA- I'll livestream me running through the whole game! Just using spyro, triggs, gill, ignitor, stealth elf, and terrafin. The only SSA gys i have!

Mark your calendars- February 13th, I'll (try to) Beat SSA on Wii before the day ends. Nonstop live stream until the game is beat!
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#2 Posted: 03:05:54 02/12/2015
What if Sky 6 was revealed on Febuary 10.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#3 Posted: 03:48:53 02/12/2015
Zap, we should try to get all the Youtubers on here to do this. I love this, and was planning on doing something indepentantly already.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#4 Posted: 08:52:47 02/12/2015
Sounds good.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#5 Posted: 15:12:38 02/12/2015
Sounds good, but I prefer to do that in the game's release, not the announcement. Just my opinion.
---
Bruh
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#6 Posted: 23:27:50 02/12/2015
i like the idea but i feel the date is wrong. is it better to celebrate the day it was announced or the day it was released? ether way maybe i can watch your stream and play along side you at my house, im yet to play SSA even though i have the game and all the figures so it will be a good reason for me to finally start playing it.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#7 Posted: 23:48:51 02/12/2015
as long you have a cam of your face in the corner of the streaming. so we can see you get mad when you miss jumps or you give tips and tricks to complete level etc.. it will be fun... if you are only filming the game screen, thats gonna be a bit boring.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:52:04 02/12/2015 by CountMoneyBone
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#8 Posted: 01:50:23 03/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Alphawolf
i like the idea but i feel the date is wrong. is it better to celebrate the day it was announced or the day it was released? ether way maybe i can watch your stream and play along side you at my house, im yet to play SSA even though i have the game and all the figures so it will be a good reason for me to finally start playing it.

I'll do 2 streams- a "birthday" stream (2/13/16) and a "gotcha day" stream (10/16/16) to satisfy!

Quote: CountMoneyBone
as long you have a cam of your face in the corner of the streaming. so we can see you get mad when you miss jumps or you give tips and tricks to complete level etc.. it will be fun... if you are only filming the game screen, thats gonna be a bit boring.

I'd do that- but i don't want to show my face... maybe wear a cheesy gill grunt mask? smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me